Research Discussion: Control You From Thousands Of Miles Away // Mind Control // "The Sky's The Limit".

Control You From Thousands Of Miles Away // Mind Control // "The Sky's The Limit".

Control You From Thousands of Miles Away // Mind Control // "The Sky's
The Limit".

___________

1.
Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 11-13-05 - Rebroadcast - Preston
Nichols 1994.mp3

>From The "Art Bell Matrix CDs"

2.
http://www.aliensufosfreevideos.250x.com/want_ETs_to_show_up.html

"Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your mind.
Such plans are on their way."

3.
http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/dr_pete_peterson_part_3_kerry_cassidy_en.html

"You can cause a person to forget; you can cause a person to do things
that they have no intention of doing."

And it's not just from bad people in America.
Some individual or group in China, or Italy, or Germany, or Russia,
could dream up Tesla inventions and beam the whole world.

Very Worrying !!!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/160/387667598_ea86c93d81.jpg

Worry Worry !!!

That's the reason why I have a bit of faith in some of the 57,000
different species of Extraterrestrials.

It's not about who's got a big nose or a small nose...
it's about intelligence and wisdom.

_________________________

So we are very pissed-off
that some idiots in YouTube deleted
our two "Do You Wish That We Show Up"
videos that really give planet Earth a choise
and a chance for a better future.

Because we are all stuck in this Universe for eternity,
and if we don't have planet Earth to live on...

.... ummm ...

... we will be stuck in John Lear's soul sucker moon !!!

LOL

http://www.kesterize.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/13_whatdreams.jpg

with Alexa !!

http://www.fantasybedtimehour.com/episodes/images/ep3/tequila.jpg

_________________________

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

> Control You From Thousands of Miles Away // Mind Control // "The Sky's
> The Limit".

Let me give you just a hint at our capabilities.

In the 1950's we could control certain movement
of animal test subjects. WE could make them go
forward and backwards, turn them left or right, all
by remote control.

This was in the FIFTIES.

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 08:38:38 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Control You From Thousands of Miles Away // Mind Control // "The Sky's
>> The Limit".
>

>Let me give you just a hint at our capabilities.
>
>In the 1950's we could control certain movement
>of animal test subjects. WE could make them go
>forward and backwards, turn them left or right, all
>by remote control.
>
>This was in the FIFTIES.

Well, then, you could get all the RACCOONS to visit China !

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/22500/Raccoon-Soldier--22778.jpg

All you would have to do next is figure out a way to make every
raccoon pay $52,873 each to Haliburton
for the Wild East Experience !

http://www.raccoonguys.com/uploads/images/raccoon/raccoon.jpg

$52,873 X 945,218,537 Raccoons = $49,976,539,706,801

___

http://news.yahoo.com/s/atlantic/whyclintoncaressomuchaboutanasianislandchain4433

[...]

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-23 19:20:50 EST
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:08:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry
Have a look
http://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/weltall/0,1518,708178,00.html#ref=rss

C.

P.S.: There must be an English version somewhere - but you will be able
to grab the main points from this German picture.

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 01:20:50 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 10:08:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"Sir Gilligan Horry
>Have a look
>http://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/weltall/0,1518,708178,00.html#ref=rss

Oh, all the angels have left our Galaxy, we're doomed !

http://pdbb.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/c3po-and-luke.jpg

______

>C.
>
>P.S.: There must be an English version somewhere - but you will be able
>to grab the main points from this German picture.

Good Morning Charles !

I used, "Google Translate"

Yes, it could be something as simple as a sun on a gravity catapult.

___

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-23 20:06:11 EST
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 11:55:43 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Oh, all the angels have left our Galaxy, we're doomed !

They didn't leave all.
C.

Hi Jim!

What is Saturday 7/24 like in 2010?

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 02:06:11 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 11:55:43 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Oh, all the angels have left our Galaxy, we're doomed !
>
>They didn't leave all.
>C.
>
>Hi Jim!
>
>What is Saturday 7/24 like in 2010?

Hi, Charles.

Well, everything is happening everywhere.
Hot, Cold, Sad, Happy, Healthy, Sick, Dumb, Intelligent, etc.

I say that, because I was just in Google Earth,
looking around Australia and other countries.

As for New Zealand here ...
stuck on Oil and Gasoline, and 40 Billion Dollars of new debt from a
loan from someone in the USA.

And me thinking of aliens.
Only because I watched "Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files"
again last night.

i.e.
A lady was just diagnosed with a rare cancer with three months to
live, she then drove home, lay on her bed, cried about not being able
to be with her three year old daughter, and then a mist wafted in
through the window, and she was levitated, and a tiny UFO examined her
from head to toe, then she was levitated gently back down to her bed,
and fell asleep. Then within several weeks the cancer vanished.

Gee Wizz, everyone will want one of those toys !!!

http://blogs.venturacountystar.com/greenberg/archives/Popeulation422.gif

___

And, how is everything there ? :)
___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-23 21:38:51 EST
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 13:29:47 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

3.30 am

>Well, everything is happening everywhere.
>Hot, Cold, Sad, Happy, Healthy, Sick, Dumb, Intelligent, etc.

With some variation - would be tiresome otherwise.

>I say that, because I was just in Google Earth,
>looking around Australia and other countries.

The map is not the country.

>As for New Zealand here ...
>stuck on Oil and Gasoline, and 40 Billion Dollars of new debt from a
>loan from someone in the USA.

Nobody will ever pay that debt.

>And me thinking of aliens.
>Only because I watched "Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files"
>again last night.

Very funny, indeed.

>i.e.
>A lady was just diagnosed with a rare cancer with three months to
>live, she then drove home, lay on her bed, cried about not being able
>to be with her three year old daughter, and then a mist wafted in
>through the window, and she was levitated, and a tiny UFO examined her
>from head to toe, then she was levitated gently back down to her bed,
>and fell asleep. Then within several weeks the cancer vanished.

I guess they had the camera open all that time :-)

>Gee Wizz, everyone will want one of those toys !!!
>http://blogs.venturacountystar.com/greenberg/archives/Popeulation422.gif

Do you not?

>And, how is everything there ? :)

Fun. Even though I stayed here for your company ...
but now it's time for my beauty-sleep.

Bye,
C.

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 03:38:51 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 13:29:47 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>3.30 am
>

>>Well, everything is happening everywhere.
>>Hot, Cold, Sad, Happy, Healthy, Sick, Dumb, Intelligent, etc.
>>
>With some variation - would be tiresome otherwise.
>
>>I say that, because I was just in Google Earth,
>>looking around Australia and other countries.
>>
>The map is not the country.

Google Earth also has "Street View".
Plus I have lived in several places there
so I have memories too.

>>As for New Zealand here ...
>>stuck on Oil and Gasoline, and 40 Billion Dollars of new debt from a
>>loan from someone in the USA.
>>
>Nobody will ever pay that debt.
>
>>And me thinking of aliens.
>>Only because I watched "Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files"
>>again last night.
>>
>Very funny, indeed.

Funny, Amazing, Interesting, Surprising, etc.

>>i.e.
>>A lady was just diagnosed with a rare cancer with three months to
>>live, she then drove home, lay on her bed, cried about not being able
>>to be with her three year old daughter, and then a mist wafted in
>>through the window, and she was levitated, and a tiny UFO examined her
>>from head to toe, then she was levitated gently back down to her bed,
>>and fell asleep. Then within several weeks the cancer vanished.
>>
>I guess they had the camera open all that time :-)

Yeah, there is no proof, or evidence.
But with sophisticated investigation
people would be able to see if it's fact or fiction.

>>Gee Wizz, everyone will want one of those toys !!!
>>http://blogs.venturacountystar.com/greenberg/archives/Popeulation422.gif
>>
>Do you not?

Before 'cancer cures' for everyone,
I would rather have an advanced United Nations first.

>>And, how is everything there ? :)
>
>Fun. Even though I stayed here for your company ...
>but now it's time for my beauty-sleep.
>
>Bye,
>C.

Good Dreams !

http://media.photobucket.com/image/Good%20Dreams/Anni_060/Dream%20Catchers/dreamcatcher-2.jpg

___

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message

> Fun. Even though I stayed here for your company ...
> but now it's time for my beauty-sleep.

That could be a looooooong sleep.