Research Discussion: There Is No Gulf Oil Problem.

There Is No Gulf Oil Problem.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-22 01:31:08 EST
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:20:29 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>There is no Gulf Oil problem, no War, no Aliens, no Federal Reserve,
>no Fake Gold Bars, and no water on the Moon !
>
>See ... Proof !
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87QN9iMRd3Y

The Bible Prophecy - Event 7 of 7 - New Earth ???

Isn't that wonderful?

And you say Moslems are irrational?

C.

There is no Gulf Oil problem, no War, no Aliens, no Federal Reserve,
no Fake Gold Bars, and no water on the Moon !

See ... Proof !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87QN9iMRd3Y

"The Bible Prophecy - Event 7 of 7 - New Earth"

Mr HVAC, please take the Lord into your arms and never swear again.

Bless you.

___

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 07:31:08 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:20:29 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>There is no Gulf Oil problem, no War, no Aliens, no Federal Reserve,
>>no Fake Gold Bars, and no water on the Moon !
>>
>>See ... Proof !
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87QN9iMRd3Y
>
>The Bible Prophecy - Event 7 of 7 - New Earth ???
>
>Isn't that wonderful?

Oh I was just listening to Robert O. Dean
on an Art Bell archive. Mr Dean said
Jesus had a wife and a family.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

Benj
2010-07-22 04:25:35 EST
On Jul 22, 3:20 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
______________________

> The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
> "The Government said we can all
> talk about anything except crap
> about the Government dealing in drugs".

Of course you aren't allowed to talk about that OR UFOs! I mean if
they didn't deal drugs, how would they get all that "black" money to
fund their UFO research?

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 01:25:35 -0700 (PDT), Benj <bjacoby@iwaynet.net>
wrote:

>On Jul 22, 3:20 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>______________________
>>
>> The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
>> "The Government said we can all
>> talk about anything except crap
>> about the Government dealing in drugs".
>
>Of course you aren't allowed to talk about that OR UFOs! I mean if
>they didn't deal drugs, how would they get all that "black" money to
>fund their UFO research?

Wow, listen to this MP3...

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 09-26-97 - Bob Lazar - UFOs & Area 51
[classic].mp3

Get it from "Art Bell Matrix CDs"

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

> Mr HVAC, please take the Lord into your arms and never swear again.

You should have seen the crazy slut I was with last night.

31 years old (a bit older than I like) and smoking fucking hot.

Of course she was batshit crazy... Why else would she bang ME?

The old expression is true, "Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed".

I predict it will end ugly.

--
Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing

On Jul 22, 12:20 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> There is no Gulf Oil problem, no War, no Aliens, no Federal Reserve,
> no Fake Gold Bars, and no water on the Moon !
>
> See ... Proof !
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87QN9iMRd3Y
>
> "The Bible Prophecy - Event 7 of 7 - New Earth"
>
> Mr HVAC, please take the Lord into your arms and never swear again.
>
> Bless you.
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> _______________________
>
> The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
> "The Government said we can all
> talk about anything except crap
> about the Government dealing in drugs".
>
> YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>
> Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
> "Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".
>
> Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Haga...
>
> _______________________

There's also no modern buildings that don't just fall down by
themselves.

Otherwise there's lots of Muslim WND, but like OBL it seems they too
are invisible.

The laws of physics also don't apply to aircraft fuel tanks that
explode for no apparent reason, other than a good shockwave from a
stinger.

~ BG

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:42:38 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Mr HVAC, please take the Lord into your arms and never swear again.
>

>You should have seen the crazy slut I was with last night.
>
>31 years old (a bit older than I like) and smoking fucking hot.
>
>Of course she was batshit crazy... Why else would she bang ME?
>
>The old expression is true, "Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed".
>

>I predict it will end ugly.

20 years ago, if you liked a woman, you would put your hand on her
waist or touch her arm and say, "would you like to come on the bed".

These days it's called 'sexual assult', and the woman tries to sue for
1 million dollars !

Steven Seagal is going through that crap now.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/04/13/steven.seagal.sued/index.html

And that bitch of a woman was on TV some years ago saying ...
"Oh I get get anything out of any man with my sexiness".

___

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-22 11:45:16 EST
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:08:12 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Oh I was just listening to Robert O. Dean
>on an Art Bell archive. Mr Dean said
>Jesus had a wife and a family.

Of course: Maria Magdalena, she was his "holy grail"
:-)
C.

Benj
2010-07-22 14:22:26 EST
On Jul 22, 8:42 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Mr HVAC, please take the Lord into your arms and never swear again.
>
> You should have seen the crazy slut I was with last night.
>
> 31 years old (a bit older than I like) and smoking fucking hot.
>
> Of course she was batshit crazy... Why else would she bang ME?
>
> The old expression is true, "Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed".
>
> I predict it will end ugly.

"She"? Oh wait! We get it. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) we'll bet you
really loved "her" muscular body all covered in leather and chrome
plated chains too. You know if you keep picking up
strange ...er..."women" at those levi and leather bars, one day you'll
die of AIDS, don't you?

Come on admit it HVAC, get out of the closet. You know you are queer.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)