Research Discussion: A Colossal Star With A Mass Around 265 Times That Of Our Sun.

A Colossal Star With A Mass Around 265 Times That Of Our Sun.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-22 01:20:02 EST
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:39:37 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>"A colossal star with a mass around 265 times that of our Sun has been
>detected some 22,000 light years away. Known as R136a1."

That's old news :-)
look into sci.astro

"A colossal star with a mass around 265 times that of our Sun has been
detected some 22,000 light years away. Known as R136a1."

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/monster-star

Nice photo archives here too...

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

"Astronomy Picture of the Day Archive".

___

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 07:20:02 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:39:37 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"A colossal star with a mass around 265 times that of our Sun has been
>>detected some 22,000 light years away. Known as R136a1."
>
>That's old news :-)
>look into sci.astro

Yes, that's why I added the APOD link too.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Anyway, I'm just tired.
6:10pm, I might try to sleep.

P.S.
I'm thinking about removing that Back Traced It UFO Debunkers video.

It's fun for Sir Artie and us folks ranting in NewsGroups,
but it's the wrong energy for UFO research.

Because some UFO Debunkers
had a job to do to balance the flow of information.

Even in the Art Bell Radio interview with Robert O. Dean, Mr Dean
said, he changed his mind and thought the public don't have a need to
know everything he knows. (Not on Televison News anyway)

I made the video for a smile,
and also for a bit of care for the Father and their haters.

But I like dialog and debate and C2C AM Radio,
and not screaming at UFO Debunkers.

What do you think Charles?

___

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-22 11:27:13 EST
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:22:51 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 07:20:02 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:39:37 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"A colossal star with a mass around 265 times that of our Sun has been
>>>detected some 22,000 light years away. Known as R136a1."
>>
>>That's old news :-)
>>look into sci.astro
>

>Yes, that's why I added the APOD link too.
>
>http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html
>

>Anyway, I'm just tired.
>6:10pm, I might try to sleep.
>

>P.S.
>I'm thinking about removing that Back Traced It UFO Debunkers video.
>
>It's fun for Sir Artie and us folks ranting in NewsGroups,
>but it's the wrong energy for UFO research.
>
>Because some UFO Debunkers
>had a job to do to balance the flow of information.
>
>Even in the Art Bell Radio interview with Robert O. Dean, Mr Dean
>said, he changed his mind and thought the public don't have a need to
>know everything he knows. (Not on Televison News anyway)
>

>I made the video for a smile,
>and also for a bit of care for the Father and their haters.
>

>But I like dialog and debate and C2C AM Radio,
>and not screaming at UFO Debunkers.
>

>What do you think Charles?

I think you are right.
C.

Nightcrawler
2010-07-22 16:22:58 EST

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message

> I think you are right.
> C.

I think that you are a lazy fucktard.

Thanks for including the "ENTIRE" post with your reply.

Stupid, fucking jack-ass!

Wait, no, you do goats. My bad.

Nuke Switzerland, now!

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-22 16:35:09 EST
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:22:58 -0500, "Nightcrawler"
<*s@dirtcheap.org> wrote:

>Thanks for including the "ENTIRE" post with your reply.
Welcome
C.

On Jul 21, 11:39 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> "A colossal star with a mass around 265 times that of our Sun has been
> detected some 22,000 light years away. Known as R136a1."
>
> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/monster-star
>
> Nice photo archives here too...
>
> http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html
>
> "Astronomy Picture of the Day Archive".
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> _______________________
>
> The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
> "The Government said we can all
> talk about anything except crap
> about the Government dealing in drugs".
>
> YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>
> Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
> "Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".
>
> Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Haga...
>
> _______________________

Perhaps the smallest planets around that big sucker are Jupiter class,
and otherwise 10x or even <100x Mj w/moons easily the size and mass of
Earth. The monster star R136a1 (<320 Ms) sounds great, and at that
mass it can't possibly be very old. Perhaps just a few million years
old?

~ BG.

On Jul 22, 1:35 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:22:58 -0500, "Nightcrawler"
>
> <Dirtyde...@dirtcheap.org> wrote:
> >Thanks for including the "ENTIRE" post with your reply.
>
> Welcome
> C.

Did our Nightcrawler get his pecker/dick stuck in his butt-zipper
again?

~ BG

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-22 19:09:37 EST
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:38:18 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Did our Nightcrawler get his pecker/dick stuck in his butt-zipper
>again?
>
> ~ BG

Are you sure he's got one?
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-22 19:13:41 EST
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:46:35 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:22:58 -0500, "Nightcrawler"
><Dirtydeeds@dirtcheap.org> wrote:
>

>><UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
>>
>>> I think you are right.
>>> C.
>>

>>Nuke Switzerland, now!
>
>Nightcrawler, we have shared your Terrorism with the C.I.A ...
>
>http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/depression-4.jpg
>
>Pack your suit case. They will help you.
>

>LOVE
>
>(¯`v´¯)
>`*.¸.*´
>¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)