Research Discussion: The Truth About The Deficit Obama Claims He Inherited

The Truth About The Deficit Obama Claims He Inherited

The Washington Post babbled again today about Obama inheriting a huge
deficit from Bush. Amazingly enough,...... a lot of people swallow this
nonsense. So once more, a short civics lesson.

Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress,and the
party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democratic Party.
They controlled the budget process for FY 2008 and FY 2009, as well as FY
2010 and FY 2011. In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush,
which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly
got tough on spending increases.

For FY 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid bypassed George Bush
entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until
Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus
spending bill to complete the FY 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very
Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the
omnibus bill as President to complete FY 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the FY 2007 deficit, the last
of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and
the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in
Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted
for the budgets. If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.

In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is he inherited a deficit that he voted
for and then he voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.

Snivelling Liberals, add your nonsensical comments here, or
better yet, go pound salt up your ....

On Jul 19, 6:10 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> The  Washington  Post babbled again today about Obama inheriting a huge
> deficit from Bush. Amazingly enough,...... a lot of people swallow this
> nonsense. So once more, a short civics lesson.
>
> Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress,and the
> party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democratic Party.
> They controlled the budget process for FY 2008 and FY 2009, as well as FY
> 2010 and FY 2011. In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush,
> which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly
> got tough on spending increases.
>
> For FY 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid bypassed George Bush
> entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until
> Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus
> spending bill to complete the FY 2009 budgets.
>
> And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very
> Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the
> omnibus bill as President to complete FY 2009.
>
> If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the FY 2007 deficit, the last
> of the Republican budgets.  That deficit was the lowest in five years, and
> the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in
> Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted
> for the budgets. If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.
>
> In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is he inherited a deficit that he voted
> for and then he voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
>
> Snivelling Liberals, add your nonsensical comments here, or
> better yet, go pound salt up your ....

No takers? (not even a Zionist/Jew on your side)

Gee whiz, what a surprise.

Benj
2010-07-19 22:45:23 EST
On Jul 19, 10:19 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 19, 6:10 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> > In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is he inherited a deficit that he voted
> > for and then he voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
>
> > Snivelling Liberals, add your nonsensical comments here, or
> > better yet, go pound salt up your ....
>
> No takers? (not even a Zionist/Jew on your side)
>
> Gee whiz, what a surprise.

Lessee. You are saying that budgets do NOT come from a vote of
Congress? You are saying that Democrats have NOT controlled Congress
since January 2007? You are saying the Bush and not Reid and Pelosi
was the one who passed 2009 spending bill? And you are saying that
Obama didn't vote for any of the massive budget spending bills? You
are saying that he did NOT sign the bill completing the 2009 budget?
You are saying that somehow there was NO massive spending increase in
the Obama administration. In short you are saying that Obama
"inherited" the budget debt from Bush and it's all the fault of the
Bushites?

Gosh these are some truly amazing claims! I doubt that even a Zionist/
Jew would have the nerve to make them. (a Democrat, might, however...)

Moron.

On Jul 19, 7:45 pm, Benj <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:
> On Jul 19, 10:19 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 19, 6:10 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> > > In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is he inherited a deficit that he voted
> > > for and then he voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
>
> > > Snivelling Liberals, add your nonsensical comments here, or
> > > better yet, go pound salt up your ....
>
> > No takers? (not even a Zionist/Jew on your side)
>
> > Gee whiz, what a surprise.
>
> Lessee. You are saying that budgets do NOT come from a vote of
> Congress?  You are saying that Democrats have NOT controlled Congress
> since January 2007? You are saying the Bush and not Reid and Pelosi
> was the one who passed 2009 spending bill? And you are saying that
> Obama didn't vote for any of the massive budget spending bills? You
> are saying that he did NOT sign the bill completing the 2009 budget?
> You are saying that somehow there was NO massive spending increase in
> the Obama administration.  In short you are saying that Obama
> "inherited" the budget debt from Bush and it's all the fault of the
> Bushites?
>
> Gosh these are some truly amazing claims!  I doubt that even a Zionist/
> Jew would have the nerve to make them. (a Democrat, might, however...)
>
> Moron.

Crack one up for Hagar. It only took how many hours, and only after
I'd pointed out how pathetic his topic was?

Are you saying that BHO was actually responsible for the corrupted
SEC, 9/11 and everything since?

Are you Republicans hiding those Muslim WMD and OBL at the same time?

~ BG

Bert
2010-07-20 07:45:55 EST
On Jul 19, 9:10 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> The  Washington  Post babbled again today about Obama inheriting a huge
> deficit from Bush. Amazingly enough,...... a lot of people swallow this
> nonsense. So once more, a short civics lesson.
>
> Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress,and the
> party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democratic Party.
> They controlled the budget process for FY 2008 and FY 2009, as well as FY
> 2010 and FY 2011. In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush,
> which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly
> got tough on spending increases.
>
> For FY 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid bypassed George Bush
> entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until
> Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus
> spending bill to complete the FY 2009 budgets.
>
> And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very
> Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the
> omnibus bill as President to complete FY 2009.
>
> If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the FY 2007 deficit, the last
> of the Republican budgets.  That deficit was the lowest in five years, and
> the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in
> Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted
> for the budgets. If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.
>
> In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is he inherited a deficit that he voted
> for and then he voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
>
> Snivelling Liberals, add your nonsensical comments here, or
> better yet, go pound salt up your ....

Washington Post a great news paper. Still its owner Bradley came up
with the sad news that GOP coverups stonewalling,and intimadations of
today would make bringing Nixon to justice impossible. That is how
Bush gave are treasurary away to the bankers.and got away with it
That is how Chaney's Halliberton rig was built to put big bucks in
his pocket and kill the Gulf waters. That is how Bush 9 years ago
told us the Iraq way was over. O ya If A GOPer told the truth he
would choke. Oooops forgot to bring in Jeb Bush after all he took
away our first amedment rights in Florida to get his brother
president. TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Jul 19, 9:10 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> The Washington Post babbled again today about Obama inheriting a huge
> deficit from Bush. Amazingly enough,...... a lot of people swallow this
> nonsense. So once more, a short civics lesson.
>
> Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress,and the
> party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democratic Party.
> They controlled the budget process for FY 2008 and FY 2009, as well as FY
> 2010 and FY 2011. In that first year, they had to contend with George
> Bush,
> which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly
> got tough on spending increases.
>
> For FY 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid bypassed George Bush
> entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until
> Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive
> omnibus
> spending bill to complete the FY 2009 budgets.
>
> And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very
> Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed
> the
> omnibus bill as President to complete FY 2009.
>
> If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the FY 2007 deficit, the
> last
> of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and
> the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in
> Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who
> voted
> for the budgets. If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from
> himself.
>
> In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is he inherited a deficit that he
> voted
> for and then he voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
>
> Snivelling Liberals, add your nonsensical comments here, or
> better yet, go pound salt up your ....

Washington Post a great news paper. Still its owner Bradley came up
with the sad news that GOP coverups stonewalling,and intimadations of
today would make bringing Nixon to justice impossible. That is how
Bush gave are treasurary away to the bankers.and got away with it
That is how Chaney's Halliberton rig was built to put big bucks in
his pocket and kill the Gulf waters. That is how Bush 9 years ago
told us the Iraq way was over. O ya If A GOPer told the truth he
would choke. Oooops forgot to bring in Jeb Bush after all he took
away our first amedment rights in Florida to get his brother
president. TreBert

************************************
BeertBrain, you were an idiot yesterday and I see nothing has
changed since ...

On Jul 20, 4:45 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jul 19, 9:10 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > The  Washington  Post babbled again today about Obama inheriting a huge
> > deficit from Bush. Amazingly enough,...... a lot of people swallow this
> > nonsense. So once more, a short civics lesson.
>
> > Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress,and the
> > party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democratic Party.
> > They controlled the budget process for FY 2008 and FY 2009, as well as FY
> > 2010 and FY 2011. In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush,
> > which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly
> > got tough on spending increases.
>
> > For FY 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid bypassed George Bush
> > entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until
> > Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus
> > spending bill to complete the FY 2009 budgets.
>
> > And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very
> > Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the
> > omnibus bill as President to complete FY 2009.
>
> > If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the FY 2007 deficit, the last
> > of the Republican budgets.  That deficit was the lowest in five years, and
> > the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in
> > Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted
> > for the budgets. If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.
>
> > In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is he inherited a deficit that he voted
> > for and then he voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
>
> > Snivelling Liberals, add your nonsensical comments here, or
> > better yet, go pound salt up your ....
>
> Washington Post a great news paper. Still its owner Bradley came up
> with the sad news that GOP coverups  stonewalling,and intimadations of
> today would make bringing Nixon to justice impossible. That is how
> Bush gave are treasurary away to the bankers.and got away with it
> That is how Chaney's  Halliberton rig was built to put big bucks in
> his pocket and kill the Gulf waters.  That is how Bush 9 years ago
> told us the Iraq way was over. O ya   If A GOPer told the truth he
> would choke.   Oooops forgot to bring in Jeb Bush after all he took
> away our first amedment rights in Florida to get his brother
> president.  TreBert

Notice how redneck Semites like out Hagar see nothing the least bit
wrong with political cabals and insider special interest groups
getting away with murder and worse things.

~ BG

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message

> That is how Bush 9 years ago told us the Iraq way was over.

Bush said the war was over in 2001?

Fucking thing didn't START till 2003.

I hope I die before I get old.

Bert
2010-07-20 20:03:12 EST
On Jul 20, 8:33 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 19, 9:10 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > The Washington Post babbled again today about Obama inheriting a huge
> > deficit from Bush. Amazingly enough,...... a lot of people swallow this
> > nonsense. So once more, a short civics lesson.
>
> > Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress,and the
> > party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democratic Party.
> > They controlled the budget process for FY 2008 and FY 2009, as well as FY
> > 2010 and FY 2011. In that first year, they had to contend with George
> > Bush,
> > which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly
> > got tough on spending increases.
>
> > For FY 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid bypassed George Bush
> > entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until
> > Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive
> > omnibus
> > spending bill to complete the FY 2009 budgets.
>
> > And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very
> > Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed
> > the
> > omnibus bill as President to complete FY 2009.
>
> > If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the FY 2007 deficit, the
> > last
> > of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and
> > the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in
> > Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who
> > voted
> > for the budgets. If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from
> > himself.
>
> > In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is he inherited a deficit that he
> > voted
> > for and then he voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
>
> > Snivelling Liberals, add your nonsensical comments here, or
> > better yet, go pound salt up your ....
>
> Washington Post a great news paper. Still its owner Bradley came up
> with the sad news that GOP coverups  stonewalling,and intimadations of
> today would make bringing Nixon to justice impossible. That is how
> Bush gave are treasurary away to the bankers.and got away with it
> That is how Chaney's  Halliberton rig was built to put big bucks in
> his pocket and kill the Gulf waters.  That is how Bush 9 years ago
> told us the Iraq way was over. O ya   If A GOPer told the truth he
> would choke.   Oooops forgot to bring in Jeb Bush after all he took
> away our first amedment rights in Florida to get his brother
> president.  TreBert
>
>         ************************************
> BeertBrain, you were an idiot yesterday and I see nothing has
> changed since ...- Hide quoted text -

Stating facts is reality. You being a witless wonder of the universe
can only use name calling(like a parrot) TreBert

> [...]
> with the sad news that GOP coverups stonewalling,and intimadations of
> today would make bringing Nixon to justice impossible. That is how
> Bush gave are treasurary away to the bankers.and got away with it
> That is how Chaney's Halliberton rig was built to put big bucks in
> his pocket and kill the Gulf waters. That is how Bush 9 years ago
> told us the Iraq way was over. O ya If A GOPer told the truth he
> would choke. Oooops forgot to bring in Jeb Bush after all he took
> away our first amedment rights in Florida to get his brother
> president. TreBert

> BeertBrain, you were an idiot yesterday and I see nothing has
> changed since ...- Hide quoted text -

Stating facts is reality. You being a witless wonder of the universe
can only use name calling(like a parrot) TreBert

***You really are a pompous old fool ... if Bob Hansell really
wanted to off you, like you claim, he just needs to turn loose of
his shit-eating dog ...