Research Discussion: Wouldn't It Be Unsafe To Travel Outside The Stratosphere Without First Mapping And Cataloging Every Thing That Could Possibly Collide With You?

Wouldn't It Be Unsafe To Travel Outside The Stratosphere Without First Mapping And Cataloging Every Thing That Could Possibly Collide With You?

John Ayres
2010-07-18 22:13:22 EST
Just trying to think on the safe side. Even though the Chinese may
have the very first, state sponsored, extraterrestrial space craft for
space flight, don't they have to get every thing in order, first,
before they decide to go out of the stratosphere?

Don't they have to catalog and map every object they can that could
possibly collide with their space craft and dent or disable them?
Otherwise, their shiny new space craft could end up a twisted, mangled
piece of wreckage lying at the bottom of an ocean somewhere.

Let's say, just to speculate, they have recently come out of the work
shed with their shiny new space craft. Now comes a period of labor
where they list and catalog everything so that they don't fly into it.
That would take considerable time, but to get out of this universe,
wouldn't they have to catalog everything out there, and then beyond to
as far out as where ever it is they're planning to go?

Isn' that part of good seamanship? Making the maps to sail by?

If they actually have got a space ship, it is going to take them
awhile to get enough cataloged, or mapped out, to allow them to even
go and visit Jupiter or Saturn, isn't it?

I'm not a sailor, of course, but it seems good seamanship starts with
good charts, and good charts start with good knowledge. This could
take a very long time to get accomplished, couldn't it!

They would need a fleet of ships working on it, just to get it
started. Oh well. Just some thoughts on the subject. I guess
everything needs to start somewhere.

John Ayres

John Ayres
2010-07-18 22:43:29 EST
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:13:22 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>Just trying to think on the safe side. Even though the Chinese may
>have the very first, state sponsored, extraterrestrial space craft for
>space flight, don't they have to get every thing in order, first,
>before they decide to go out of the stratosphere?
>
>Don't they have to catalog and map every object they can that could
>possibly collide with their space craft and dent or disable them?
>Otherwise, their shiny new space craft could end up a twisted, mangled
>piece of wreckage lying at the bottom of an ocean somewhere.
>
>Let's say, just to speculate, they have recently come out of the work
>shed with their shiny new space craft. Now comes a period of labor
>where they list and catalog everything so that they don't fly into it.
>That would take considerable time, but to get out of this universe,
>wouldn't they have to catalog everything out there, and then beyond to
>as far out as where ever it is they're planning to go?
>
>Isn' that part of good seamanship? Making the maps to sail by?
>
>If they actually have got a space ship, it is going to take them
>awhile to get enough cataloged, or mapped out, to allow them to even
>go and visit Jupiter or Saturn, isn't it?
>
>I'm not a sailor, of course, but it seems good seamanship starts with
>good charts, and good charts start with good knowledge. This could
>take a very long time to get accomplished, couldn't it!
>
>They would need a fleet of ships working on it, just to get it
>started. Oh well. Just some thoughts on the subject. I guess
>everything needs to start somewhere.
>
>John Ayres

Okay. You can all relax, now. It is going to be some time before the
Chinese get to the next level where they have cataloged and mapped out
enough for them to be able to exit the high earth orbit safely and
head on out for a trip around the moon.

Boy this business of mapping out the solar system and beyond is really
going to be labor intensive. Maybe they should start thinking about
collaborating with the Yanks, and others on this one.

They're going to eventually need some pretty advanced systems to
assist them.

It sure would be handy if some of these others in our galaxy would
give us a helping hand.

By the way, you may say I'm dreaming, but it ain't so. I've seen two
interplanetary vehicles in my life, and the last one, in 2005, was so
awesome. No one can tell me they don't exist.

John Ayres

John Ayres
2010-07-19 00:31:20 EST
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:43:29 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:13:22 -0700, John Ayres
><jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Just trying to think on the safe side. Even though the Chinese may
>>have the very first, state sponsored, extraterrestrial space craft for
>>space flight, don't they have to get every thing in order, first,
>>before they decide to go out of the stratosphere?
>>
>>Don't they have to catalog and map every object they can that could
>>possibly collide with their space craft and dent or disable them?
>>Otherwise, their shiny new space craft could end up a twisted, mangled
>>piece of wreckage lying at the bottom of an ocean somewhere.
>>
>>Let's say, just to speculate, they have recently come out of the work
>>shed with their shiny new space craft. Now comes a period of labor
>>where they list and catalog everything so that they don't fly into it.
>>That would take considerable time, but to get out of this universe,
>>wouldn't they have to catalog everything out there, and then beyond to
>>as far out as where ever it is they're planning to go?
>>
>>Isn' that part of good seamanship? Making the maps to sail by?
>>
>>If they actually have got a space ship, it is going to take them
>>awhile to get enough cataloged, or mapped out, to allow them to even
>>go and visit Jupiter or Saturn, isn't it?
>>
>>I'm not a sailor, of course, but it seems good seamanship starts with
>>good charts, and good charts start with good knowledge. This could
>>take a very long time to get accomplished, couldn't it!
>>
>>They would need a fleet of ships working on it, just to get it
>>started. Oh well. Just some thoughts on the subject. I guess
>>everything needs to start somewhere.
>>
>>John Ayres
>
>Okay. You can all relax, now. It is going to be some time before the
>Chinese get to the next level where they have cataloged and mapped out
>enough for them to be able to exit the high earth orbit safely and
>head on out for a trip around the moon.
>
>Boy this business of mapping out the solar system and beyond is really
>going to be labor intensive. Maybe they should start thinking about
>collaborating with the Yanks, and others on this one.
>
>They're going to eventually need some pretty advanced systems to
>assist them.
>
>It sure would be handy if some of these others in our galaxy would
>give us a helping hand.
>
>By the way, you may say I'm dreaming, but it ain't so. I've seen two
>interplanetary vehicles in my life, and the last one, in 2005, was so
>awesome. No one can tell me they don't exist.
>
>John Ayres

Now that you think about it, these guys, no matter how sophisticated
the systems they've got, they do have the small problem of reliable
charts, maps, and so on, to be able to safely exit this planet, and
not end up a piece of shiny scrap metal on an ocean floor. They could
always leave, exit planet earth, but I don't know what the
probabilities would be that they would end up as scrap metal. It's a
little bit too risky playing with your life like that, just because
you don't have the charts for navigating out of this planet's
atmosphere safely.

It's like being stuck on a ship, say the santa maria, or one of the
other two that Columbus left for the new world in, and the size of
your "pond" may be sizebable, but you can't safely pull off the
objective maneuver of exiting the planet. So you are effectively stuck
in the "pond", say the Caspian sea for instance, and all you can do is
go around and around, practicing.

So the guy who pulled up to me and hoovered in his shiny new silver
metal space ship that glittered with the arching of violet to purple
electricity, thirty feet from me, with his incredible ship, unless he
can solve his delema, he is stuck flying within a safe range above the
planet, but below the crap that is floating around up above, all the
junk that NASA and other space agencies have left up there.

Until they get a system set up to help them with the cataloging and
mapping of every thing that is not tied down in our universe, if we
attempt to go anywhere, we're going to end up just like those poor
alien guys did, crash after crash.

Well, anyway, not the pleasantest of thoughts, but just something to
think about.

With the problem of your life at stake, it no longer becomes a matter
of how fast you can travel from point a to point b, but it becomes a
matter of good judgement and a reliable database of cataloged and
mapped objects that could flatten you like a pancake.

It's therefore better to take the time to map out every square inch of
our solar system, then galaxy, and so on, then to risk your life in no
matter how shiny, awesome, and cool a space ship.

No wonder so many sightings are of low flying UFO's, some of them not
moviing any faster than thirty to fifty miles an hour. Those
triangularly shaped ones for instance, that were seen flying over
Belgium. That would probably mean that the Belgium Government has
space craft and no one is talking. They just haven't gotten to the
point they need to get to, i.e., their mapping systems. You would
think they would get there, someday.

Thanks for reading.

John Ayres

I won't go into too many details, but from research I have a feeling a
certain place maybe Area51 developed craft that can travel fast in
space, but they had that problem of object collision avoidance.

One way to avoid objects at light speed might be
natural or artificial remote viewing.

And for an idea that some beings could be capable of that, see the MP3
link I gave you recently.

Another accompanying systems to deal with smaller objects would be
needed too. Some sort of force fields.

Thanks John,
keep in contact.

___

<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>Just trying to think on the safe side. Even though the Chinese may
>have the very first, state sponsored, extraterrestrial space craft for
>space flight, don't they have to get every thing in order, first,
>before they decide to go out of the stratosphere?
>
>Don't they have to catalog and map every object they can that could
>possibly collide with their space craft and dent or disable them?
>Otherwise, their shiny new space craft could end up a twisted, mangled
>piece of wreckage lying at the bottom of an ocean somewhere.
>
>Let's say, just to speculate, they have recently come out of the work
>shed with their shiny new space craft. Now comes a period of labor
>where they list and catalog everything so that they don't fly into it.
>That would take considerable time, but to get out of this universe,
>wouldn't they have to catalog everything out there, and then beyond to
>as far out as where ever it is they're planning to go?
>
>Isn' that part of good seamanship? Making the maps to sail by?
>
>If they actually have got a space ship, it is going to take them
>awhile to get enough cataloged, or mapped out, to allow them to even
>go and visit Jupiter or Saturn, isn't it?
>
>I'm not a sailor, of course, but it seems good seamanship starts with
>good charts, and good charts start with good knowledge. This could
>take a very long time to get accomplished, couldn't it!
>
>They would need a fleet of ships working on it, just to get it
>started. Oh well. Just some thoughts on the subject. I guess
>everything needs to start somewhere.
>
>John Ayres

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 21:31:20 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>With the problem of your life at stake, it no longer becomes a matter
>of how fast you can travel from point a to point b, but it becomes a
>matter of good judgement and a reliable database of cataloged and
>mapped objects that could flatten you like a pancake.
>
>It's therefore better to take the time to map out every square inch of
>our solar system, then galaxy, and so on, then to risk your life in no
>matter how shiny, awesome, and cool a space ship.
>
>No wonder so many sightings are of low flying UFO's, some of them not
>moviing any faster than thirty to fifty miles an hour. Those
>triangularly shaped ones for instance, that were seen flying over
>Belgium. That would probably mean that the Belgium Government has
>space craft and no one is talking. They just haven't gotten to the
>point they need to get to, i.e., their mapping systems. You would

Good Evening John.

I replied to your other post about avoiding objects in space.

By the way, did you get your own YouTube channel started ?

Some of our channels are...

1.
http://www.youtube.com/DennyFromSpaceAgain2

2.
http://www.youtube.com/AceBryanCentral

And this other channel is nothing to do with our teams, but have you
seen some of the videos here ...

http://www.youtube.com/AlienScientist

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

John Ayres
2010-07-19 05:19:52 EST
Wouldn't it be practical to develop a system that is the
non-terrestrial based equivalent to Sonar or Radar? You would scan for
objects, and then, once an object was detected using this scanning
system, its size, mass, density, speed would be calculated, its
location would be triangulated, its direction, and any other factors
that would be needed to keep track of this object in a database would
also be determined. Then it would stay in the database, with periodic
update checks on its location, along with periodic update checks on
everything else in the database.

That would be the beginings of a working system for mapping out
everything in our universe.

John

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:03:30 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> [...]
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>

>_______________________
>
>The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
>"The Government said we can all
>talk about anything except crap
>about the Government dealing in drugs".
>
>YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
>Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>
>Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
>"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

John Ayres
2010-07-19 05:25:48 EST
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:18:05 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 21:31:20 -0700, John Ayres
><jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:43:29 -0700, John Ayres
>><jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:13:22 -0700, John Ayres
>>><jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

<...>

>Good Evening John.
>
>I replied to your other post about avoiding objects in space.
>
>By the way, did you get your own YouTube channel started ?
>

>Some of our channels are...
>
>1.
>http://www.youtube.com/DennyFromSpaceAgain2
>
>2.
>http://www.youtube.com/AceBryanCentral
>

>And this other channel is nothing to do with our teams, but have you
>seen some of the videos here ...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/AlienScientist

I wouldn't know what to do with a YouTube channel. Sounds like a lot
of work. I'm not creative, and I really havn't got the imagination for
putting together something like a YouTube channel. Facebook is about
the right level for me.

This is my Facebook link.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1780475432&v=app_2347471856#!/profile.php?id=1780475432

MySpace isn't worth spending time on, so I gave up on that one, rather
early.

John

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 02:19:52 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>Wouldn't it be practical to develop a system that is the
>non-terrestrial based equivalent to Sonar or Radar? You would scan for
>objects, and then, once an object was detected using this scanning
>system, its size, mass, density, speed would be calculated, its
>location would be triangulated, its direction, and any other factors
>that would be needed to keep track of this object in a database would
>also be determined. Then it would stay in the database, with periodic
>update checks on its location, along with periodic update checks on
>everything else in the database.
>
>That would be the beginings of a working system for mapping out
>everything in our universe.

Yes, that and other systems to see and find and track moving objects
of any size.

Do you study about Quantum Physics ?

Or should I say, have you seen these two DVDs ...

1.
What the Bleep Do We Know?! DVD.

2.
Down The Rabbit Hole DVD.

___

>John
>
>On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:03:30 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>I won't go into too many details, but from research I have a feeling a
>>certain place maybe Area51 developed craft that can travel fast in
>>space, but they had that problem of object collision avoidance.
>>
>>One way to avoid objects at light speed might be
>>natural or artificial remote viewing.
>>
>>And for an idea that some beings could be capable of that, see the MP3
>>link I gave you recently.
>>
>>Another accompanying systems to deal with smaller objects would be
>>needed too. Some sort of force fields.
>>
>>Thanks John,
>>keep in contact.
>>
>>___
>>

>>On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:13:22 -0700, John Ayres
>><jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Just trying to think on the safe side. Even though the Chinese may
>>>have the very first, state sponsored, extraterrestrial space craft for
>>>space flight, don't they have to get every thing in order, first,
>>>before they decide to go out of the stratosphere?
>>>
>>>Don't they have to catalog and map every object they can that could
>>>possibly collide with their space craft and dent or disable them?
>>>Otherwise, their shiny new space craft could end up a twisted, mangled
>>>piece of wreckage lying at the bottom of an ocean somewhere.
>>>
>>>Let's say, just to speculate, they have recently come out of the work
>>>shed with their shiny new space craft. Now comes a period of labor
>>>where they list and catalog everything so that they don't fly into it.
>>>That would take considerable time, but to get out of this universe,
>>>wouldn't they have to catalog everything out there, and then beyond to
>>>as far out as where ever it is they're planning to go?
>>>
>>>Isn' that part of good seamanship? Making the maps to sail by?
>>>
>>>If they actually have got a space ship, it is going to take them
>>>awhile to get enough cataloged, or mapped out, to allow them to even
>>>go and visit Jupiter or Saturn, isn't it?
>>>
>>>I'm not a sailor, of course, but it seems good seamanship starts with
>>>good charts, and good charts start with good knowledge. This could
>>>take a very long time to get accomplished, couldn't it!
>>>
>>>They would need a fleet of ships working on it, just to get it
>>>started. Oh well. Just some thoughts on the subject. I guess
>>>everything needs to start somewhere.
>>>
>>>John Ayres
>>

>>___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 02:25:48 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:18:05 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 21:31:20 -0700, John Ayres
>><jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote:

><...>
>

>>Good Evening John.
>>
>>I replied to your other post about avoiding objects in space.
>>
>>By the way, did you get your own YouTube channel started ?
>>

>>Some of our channels are...
>>
>>1.
>>http://www.youtube.com/DennyFromSpaceAgain2
>>
>>2.
>>http://www.youtube.com/AceBryanCentral
>>

>>And this other channel is nothing to do with our teams, but have you
>>seen some of the videos here ...
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/AlienScientist
>>

>I wouldn't know what to do with a YouTube channel. Sounds like a lot
>of work. I'm not creative, and I really havn't got the imagination for
>putting together something like a YouTube channel. Facebook is about
>the right level for me.
>
>This is my Facebook link.
>
>http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1780475432&v=app_2347471856#!/profile.php?id=1780475432
>
>MySpace isn't worth spending time on, so I gave up on that one, rather
>early.
>
>John

Yes, MySpace is a clogged mess.

YouTube is amazing and maybe sometime in the future for you.

FaceBook is extremely important and excellent for news updates.

I will connect to you with my FaceBook.

http://www.facebook.com/FreeUFOVideos

___

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"John Ayres" <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote in message

> By the way, you may say I'm dreaming, but it ain't so. I've seen two
> interplanetary vehicles in my life, and the last one, in 2005, was so
> awesome. No one can tell me they don't exist.

They don't exist.