Research Discussion: Chongqing UFO: Pictures Released - 17 July 2010 - China Races Ahead In The Space Race To UFO Reality

Chongqing UFO: Pictures Released - 17 July 2010 - China Races Ahead In The Space Race To UFO Reality

John Ayres
2010-07-18 15:18:46 EST
Chongqing UFO: Photo released

Michael Cohen

The western media is reporting a UFO sighting that occurred in
Chongqing not long after the now well-known event that took place at
Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou, China.

A number of people saw the UFO and photos have been uploaded onto the
net.

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999395.php

China is believed by many to be on the threshold of admitting UFO
reality. UFO activist Stephen Bassett believes that if China makes
this move it might well confirm its position as a world superpower
over and above the USA.

John Ayres

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 12:18:46 -0700, John Ayres
<*n@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>Chongqing UFO: Photo released
>
>Michael Cohen
>
>The western media is reporting a UFO sighting that occurred in
>Chongqing not long after the now well-known event that took place at
>Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou, China.
>
>A number of people saw the UFO and photos have been uploaded onto the
>net.
>
>http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999395.php
>
>China is believed by many to be on the threshold of admitting UFO
>reality. UFO activist Stephen Bassett believes that if China makes
>this move it might well confirm its position as a world superpower
>over and above the USA.
>
>John Ayres

Dr Steven M. Greer said on a recent radio show...
"Disclosure has already happened"

and...
"One billion people have seen our DVD".

So all we have to do now John, is convince Mr HAVC and Hagar !!!

Oh, and ask 57,000 species of aliens, "what the foo is going on?".

1.
http://www.istherefood.com/wp-content/uploads/planet1.jpg

2.
http://godssecret.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/alien1.jpg

P.S.
HVAC doesn't go to my links.
He's too old these days.

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

"John Ayres" <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> Chongqing UFO: Photo released

< snipperooony >

> http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999395.php

what really lends this clip an air of authenticity is the ad right below
it: Fly anywhere from $ 39 to $49.

I have a bridge in Brooklyn ...

"John Ayres" <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote in message

> China is believed by many to be on the threshold of admitting UFO
> reality.

China admitting 'ufo reality' means exactly zero.

When someone rolls out a ufo or alien artifact that
can be tested over and over again...THAT will be proof.

Oh...You don't have a ufo or alien artifact?

Boo-Fucking-Hoo.

> UFO activist Stephen Bassett

Wait.....What the fuck is a 'ufo activist' ?

> believes that if China makes
> this move it might well confirm its position as a world superpower
> over and above the USA.

John. I want you to read this sig line and THINK.....

--
"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." - Abraham Lincoln

John, don't worry about Mr HVAC.
He is friends with James Oberg.
And they both would rather talk about
Penny Farthings, than UFOs and ETs.

http://www.pennyfarthingsbicycles.sdcausa.com/images/penny_farthing.jpg

P.S.
John, ... Gambatte Kudasai.
Tokoro de, boku mo Nihon ni sunda koto ga arimasu.

___

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:00:11 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>"John Ayres" <jyanjyan@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> China is believed by many to be on the threshold of admitting UFO
>> reality.
>

>China admitting 'ufo reality' means exactly zero.
>
>When someone rolls out a ufo or alien artifact that
>can be tested over and over again...THAT will be proof.
>

>Oh...You don't have a ufo or alien artifact?
>
>Boo-Fucking-Hoo.
>

>> UFO activist Stephen Bassett
>

>Wait.....What the fuck is a 'ufo activist' ?
>

>> believes that if China makes
>> this move it might well confirm its position as a world superpower
>> over and above the USA.
>

>John. I want you to read this sig line and THINK.....

>BURP FART!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

Vtcapo
2010-07-19 08:14:17 EST
On Jul 19, 7:00 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "John Ayres" <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote in message

> > China is believed by many to be on the threshold of admitting UFO
> > reality.
>
> China admitting 'ufo reality' means exactly zero.
>
> When someone rolls out a ufo or alien artifact that
> can be tested over and over again...THAT will be proof.
>
> Oh...You don't have a ufo or alien artifact?
>
> Boo-Fucking-Hoo.
>
> > UFO activist Stephen Bassett
>
> Wait.....What the fuck is a 'ufo activist' ?
>
> > believes that if China makes
> > this move it might well confirm its position as a world superpower
> > over and above the USA.
>
> John. I want you to read this sig line and THINK.....
>
> --
> "How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
> Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." - Abraham Lincoln

Buttnutt, it wasn't Venus, a private aircraft (private aircraft in
China?... Bawhahaha...), a weather balloon, swamp gas or Dumbo and his
flying Circus that shut down airports for hours. Hoax's don't shut
down airports. And that was AIRPORTS (plural). It was what it was, a
UFO. Notice no one came forward and proved it to be photoshopped.

RT
PS. We all know that one has to take you for a ride for YOU to
believe. That's why no one listens to you.

John Ayres
2010-07-19 08:50:53 EST
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 23:28:28 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>John, don't worry about Mr HVAC.
>He is friends with James Oberg.
>And they both would rather talk about
>Penny Farthings, than UFOs and ETs.
>
>http://www.pennyfarthingsbicycles.sdcausa.com/images/penny_farthing.jpg

Funny jpg.

>P.S.
>John, ... Gambatte Kudasai.
>Tokoro de, boku mo Nihon ni sunda koto ga arimasu.

Ya. I remember, now, you said you had learned Japanese. I'm just about
all but forgotten it. Sometimes, very rarely, a little bit in
Japanese. I was there 11 years. It does things to your head, or at
least to my head. It took me four years, or slightly more to readjust
to life in America.

On Jul 19, 7:00 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "John Ayres" <jyanj...@rocketmail.com> wrote in message

> > China is believed by many to be on the threshold of admitting UFO
> > reality.
>
> China admitting 'ufo reality' means exactly zero.
>
> When someone rolls out a ufo or alien artifact that
> can be tested over and over again...THAT will be proof.
>
> Oh...You don't have a ufo or alien artifact?
>
> Boo-Fucking-Hoo.
>
> > UFO activist Stephen Bassett
>
> Wait.....What the fuck is a 'ufo activist' ?
>
> > believes that if China makes
> > this move it might well confirm its position as a world superpower
> > over and above the USA.
>
> John. I want you to read this sig line and THINK.....
>
> --
> "How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
> Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." - Abraham Lincoln

Buttnutt, it wasn't Venus, a private aircraft (private aircraft in
China?... Bawhahaha...), a weather balloon, swamp gas or Dumbo and his
flying Circus that shut down airports for hours. Hoax's don't shut
down airports. And that was AIRPORTS (plural). It was what it was, a
UFO. Notice no one came forward and proved it to be photoshopped.

RT
PS. We all know that one has to take you for a ride for YOU to
believe. That's why no one listens to you.

Get back with us as soon as you have obtained any physical and
verifiable proof. Until then, STFU. nobody cares.

PS. We all know that one has to take you for a ride for YOU to
believe. That's why no one listens to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barbara listens... And does what she's told.

Vtcapo
2010-07-19 10:30:44 EST
On Jul 19, 10:16 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> PS. We all know that one has to take you for a ride for YOU to
> believe. That's why no one listens to you.
>
> Barbara listens... And does what she's told.

You notice when they have nothing to fall back on they try to make it
personal...

RT
PS Still dreaming about her? Dream on.......