Research Discussion: I Am America

I Am America

This gal deserves at a minimum a Medal of Honor ...
Hell, John Kerry has three that he didn't earn ... give
her one of them and make it legit ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heL2Czeraw

The space below is provided, compliments of the National
Tea Party, so that the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" have
a place to rant. Remember, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

> This gal deserves at a minimum a Medal of Honor ...
> Hell, John Kerry has three that he didn't earn ... give
> her one of them and make it legit ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heL2Czeraw

I don't think Kerry got a MOH.

Liberal

> This gal deserves at a minimum a Medal of Honor ...
> Hell, John Kerry has three that he didn't earn ... give
> her one of them and make it legit ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heL2Czeraw
>
> The space below is provided, compliments of the National
> Tea Party, so that the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" have
> a place to rant. Remember, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Hagar is trying to become the local white trash car dealer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtnUEaCzLq8

Benj
2010-07-18 16:37:14 EST
On Jul 18, 3:28 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > This gal deserves at a minimum a Medal of Honor ...
> > Hell, John Kerry has three that he didn't earn ... give
> > her one of them and make it legit ...
>
> >    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heL2Czeraw
>
> I don't think Kerry got a MOH.

Come ACDC. Pull up Kerry's file on your gummint terminal: Bronze star,
silver star, and three purple hearts.
I expect better of you. Of course the ones he threw over the capital
fence at an anti-war protest probably don't count anymore.

Vtcapo
2010-07-18 16:57:25 EST
On Jul 18, 2:23 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> This gal deserves at a minimum a Medal of Honor ...
> Hell, John Kerry has three that he didn't earn ... give
> her one of them and make it legit ...
>
>    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heL2Czeraw
>
> The space below is provided, compliments of the National
> Tea Party, so that the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" have
> a place to rant. Remember, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

If she had some sister's do'in back up and more color in the crowd
her, "I am America" would be more believable......

RT

"Benj" <bjacoby@iwaynet.net> wrote in message

> I don't think Kerry got a MOH.

Come ACDC. Pull up Kerry's file on your gummint terminal: Bronze star,
silver star, and three purple hearts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of which when added together don't equal a Medal Of Honor.

PS- I heard that BJ was awarded the Congressional Medal of Eeeeeek !

On Jul 18, 1:57 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 18, 2:23 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > This gal deserves at a minimum a Medal of Honor ...
> > Hell, John Kerry has three that he didn't earn ... give
> > her one of them and make it legit ...
>
> >    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heL2Czeraw
>
> > The space below is provided, compliments of the National
> > Tea Party, so that the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" have
> > a place to rant. Remember, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> If she had some sister's do'in back up and more color in the crowd
> her, "I am America" would be more believable......
>
> RT

Most all the Blacks, Hispanics and our native Indians are still over
in Iraq and Afghanistan, as our army of the mostly poor and the
disenfranchised fighting for the fully franchised as well as bailed
out rich and powerful Republicans that started everything to begin
with. Otherwise I’m certain Krista Branch would have included them in
her music video, though I suppose she could have shown us their
disproportionately numerous grave sites. I mean all kidding aside,
isn’t this supposed to be “the best of times and the worse of times”?

~ BG

On Jul 18, 1:32 pm, "Liberal" <liberal...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > This gal deserves at a minimum a Medal of Honor ...
> > Hell, John Kerry has three that he didn't earn ... give
> > her one of them and make it legit ...
>
> >    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heL2Czeraw
>
> > The space below is provided, compliments of the National
> > Tea Party, so that the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" have
> > a place to rant. Remember, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
>
> Hagar is trying to become the local white trash car dealer:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtnUEaCzLq8

That’s our warm and fuzzy redneck Hagar all right.

Another episode w/o sound because of all the flatulence and
belligerence: our young Hagar gets married for the first of twelve
times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYm93gAjmhQ&feature=fvw

~ BG

On Jul 18, 11:23 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> This gal deserves at a minimum a Medal of Honor ...
> Hell, John Kerry has three that he didn't earn ... give
> her one of them and make it legit ...
>
>    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heL2Czeraw
>
> The space below is provided, compliments of the National
> Tea Party, so that the "Morons of the Obamacalypse" have
> a place to rant. Remember, Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Are you converting?
Krista Branch doesn’t even look redneck or Jewish, much less sound
Republican.

It sounds almost like she got screwed over by Ponzi Madoff and his
Semitic approved SEC, or perhaps her family lost everything due to
having lost their employment, as well as seeing their retirement
benefits trashed and then having lost their home because of what
public funded rednecks and ZNRs did to us before ever getting screwed
over by your good redneck buddies at BP that could care less.

What is it about Zionists Nazi Republicans that always smells like the
foulest of rotten eggs?

~ BG

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> This gal deserves at a minimum a Medal of Honor ...
>> Hell, John Kerry has three that he didn't earn ... give
>> her one of them and make it legit ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0heL2Czeraw
>

> I don't think Kerry got a MOH.

You're absolutely correct HVAC, as usual ... he has three Purple Hearts,
none of them real.

The Lady still deserves whatever it is that Obama can't get,
he's told way too many Boogeyman lies to qualify for a
Medal of Anything.