Research Discussion: Who Wants To Get Chummy?

Who Wants To Get Chummy?

Ernie
2010-07-18 09:39:56 EST
If you come visit me there are a variety of things we can do to be friends
and get chummy.

I will be glad to climb a tree with you, or we can play in the sandbox with
my toy trucks.

We can fish and camp. I will be glad to pitch a tent.

You will learn that there is more to me than just plucking and growing.
Ernie

Gadfly
2010-07-18 11:06:56 EST

"Ernie" <Ernietoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
> If you come visit me there are a variety of things we can do to be friends
> and get chummy.
>
> I will be glad to climb a tree with you, or we can play in the sandbox
> with my toy trucks.
>
> We can fish and camp. I will be glad to pitch a tent.
>
> You will learn that there is more to me than just plucking and growing.
> Ernie

Is this some trick? Hmmm.

Sekula
2010-07-18 12:30:00 EST

"Gadfly" <journey@hmamail.com> wrote in message

> "Ernie" <Ernietoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
>> If you come visit me there are a variety of things we can do to be
>> friends and get chummy.
>>
>> I will be glad to climb a tree with you, or we can play in the sandbox
>> with my toy trucks.
>>
>> We can fish and camp. I will be glad to pitch a tent.
>>
>> You will learn that there is more to me than just plucking and growing.
>> Ernie

Is this some trick? Hmmm.

Well how about you go and find out what Ernies like? lol

Ernie
2010-07-18 13:39:01 EST

"Gadfly" <journey@hmamail.com> wrote in message

> "Ernie" <Ernietoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
>> If you come visit me there are a variety of things we can do to be
>> friends and get chummy.
>>
>> I will be glad to climb a tree with you, or we can play in the sandbox
>> with my toy trucks.
>>
>> We can fish and camp. I will be glad to pitch a tent.
>>
>> You will learn that there is more to me than just plucking and growing.
>> Ernie
>
> Is this some trick? Hmmm.

No, no trick at all. I just want people to realize that I'm not just
another pretty face.
There's some substance here. Ernie

Ernie
2010-07-18 14:39:15 EST
On Jul 18, 1:39 pm, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> "Gadfly" <jour...@hmamail.com> wrote in message

> > "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> >> If you come visit me there are a variety of things we can do to be
> >> friends and get chummy.
>
> >> I will be glad to climb a tree with you, or we can play in the sandbox
> >> with my toy trucks.
>
> >> We can fish and camp.  I will be glad to pitch a tent.
>
> >> You will learn that there is more to me than just plucking and growing.
> >> Ernie
>
> > Is this some trick?  Hmmm.
>
> No, no trick at all.  I just want people to realize that I'm not just
> another pretty face.
> There's some substance here. Ernie- Hide quoted text -

asshole farrel got that right, if i had a dog that looked like the old
bitch I would shave it's ass and train it to walk backwards. Ernie

Ernie
2010-07-18 14:39:47 EST
On Jul 18, 11:06 am, "Gadfly" <jour...@hmamail.com> wrote:
> "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > If you come visit me there are a variety of things we can do to be friends
> > and get chummy.
>
> > I will be glad to climb a tree with you, or we can play in the sandbox
> > with my toy trucks.
>
> > We can fish and camp.  I will be glad to pitch a tent.
>
> > You will learn that there is more to me than just plucking and growing.
> > Ernie
>
> Is this some trick?  Hmmm.

Anything asshole farrel posts is a trick, no matter what name the old
pussy uses. Ernie

Ernie
2010-07-18 14:40:07 EST
On Jul 18, 9:39 am, "Ernie" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> If you come visit me there are a variety of things we can do to be friends
> and get chummy.
>
> I will be glad to climb a tree with you, or we can play in the sandbox with
> my toy trucks.
>
> We can fish and camp.  I will be glad to pitch a tent.
>
> You will learn that there is more to me than just plucking and growing.
> Ernie

asshole farrel from www.hairlosshelp.com snake oil site posts her
babbling using my name due to her rage at having lost the hair loss
debate. Ernie

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 02:30:00 +1000, "Sekula" <noreply@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Gadfly" <journey@hmamail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ernie" <Ernietoo@webtv.net> wrote in message
>>> If you come visit me there are a variety of things we can do to be
>>> friends and get chummy.
>>>
>>> I will be glad to climb a tree with you, or we can play in the sandbox
>>> with my toy trucks.
>>>
>>> We can fish and camp. I will be glad to pitch a tent.
>>>
>>> You will learn that there is more to me than just plucking and growing.
>>> Ernie
>>
> Is this some trick? Hmmm.
>
>Well how about you go and find out what Ernies like? lol

I get chummy with Lisa and Wendy ...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Sir_Gilligan_Horrys_Extraterrestria.jpg

(Only because of their UFO book collection)

___

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg