Research Discussion: Top World News !!! ... Obama Deception Hacked !!!

Top World News !!! ... Obama Deception Hacked !!!

Top World News !!! ... Obama Deception Hacked !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUpFzJ5P6A

No Joke ...... See that !!!

___

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

Bert
2010-07-18 07:45:46 EST
On Jul 18, 6:59 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Top World News !!! ... Obama Deception Hacked !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUpFzJ5P6A
>
> No Joke ...... See that !!!
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> _______________________
>
> The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
> "The Government said we can all
> talk about anything except crap
> about the Government dealing in drugs".
>
> YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>
> Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
> "Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".
>
> Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Haga...
>
> _______________________

Obama staff did good Called the White House and gave personal
evidence on medicare fraud and corruption (like Rick Scott stealing
$300,000,000) 91 GOPers were picked up this week and off to jail by
FBI This could not happen without Obama. TreBert

Bast
2010-07-18 19:43:48 EST

Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> Top World News !!! ... Obama Deception Hacked !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUpFzJ5P6A
>

> No Joke ...... See that !!!

The New World Order are getting nervous.

Global warming carbon taxes have been proven to be a cash grab.

And no one is buying their "OSama is dead, so we can all forget about 9/11
now", story either.

And the exposing of both BUSH and Obama, as puppet's who only carry out what
they are told to, is obvious as well.

Surely they didn't think that a few Youtube videos were the only existing
copies though.

On Jul 18, 4:45 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jul 18, 6:59 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > Top World News !!! ... Obama Deception Hacked !!!
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUpFzJ5P6A
>
> > No Joke ...... See that !!!
>
> > ___
>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
>
> > _______________________
>
> > The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
> > "The Government said we can all
> > talk about anything except crap
> > about the Government dealing in drugs".
>
> > YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
> > Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>
> > Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
> > "Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".
>
> > Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Haga...
>
> > _______________________
>
> Obama  staff did good   Called the White House and gave personal
> evidence on medicare fraud and corruption (like Rick Scott stealing
> $300,000,000) 91 GOPers were picked up this week and off to jail by
> FBI   This could not happen without Obama.   TreBert

Your 10% reward for uncovering such fraud is as good as in the bank.
Seriously, start spending now before it's too late.

~ BG

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:43:48 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> Top World News !!! ... Obama Deception Hacked !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUpFzJ5P6A
>>

>> No Joke ...... See that !!!
>>

>The New World Order are getting nervous.
>
>Global warming carbon taxes have been proven to be a cash grab.
>
>And no one is buying their "OSama is dead, so we can all forget about 9/11
>now", story either.
>
>And the exposing of both BUSH and Obama, as puppet's who only carry out what
>they are told to, is obvious as well.
>
>Surely they didn't think that a few Youtube videos were the only existing
>copies though.

We are investigating why only a few videos were removed and not the
whole collection in 5 mins. Or even the whole channel.

YouTube have back-ups, and might help the chanel owner.

Also, we have been attacked by some YouTube insider or hacker. See my
SIG ...............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-18 20:34:35 EST
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:01:41 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
>"The Government said we can all
>talk about anything except crap
>about the Government dealing in drugs".

Understandable, they do not want to pay
taxes on their black money.
C.

Mark K Bilbo
2010-07-18 20:43:49 EST
On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 22:59:49 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:

> Top World News !!! ... Obama Deception Hacked !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUpFzJ5P6A
>

> No Joke ...... See that !!!

Conspiracy cranks are *so* 2009...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

-- Blair Houghton

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-18 21:48:05 EST
On 19 Jul 2010 00:43:49 GMT, Mark K Bilbo <gmail@com.mkbilbo> wrote:

>"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys
> on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING
> like Shakespeare!"
>
> -- Blair Houghton

Problem is: they are not doing it AT RANDOM .-)
C.

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 02:34:35 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:01:41 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
>>"The Government said we can all
>>talk about anything except crap
>>about the Government dealing in drugs".
>
>Understandable
>C.

To be honest.
I put my self in other people's shoes.

If I was government in the EU and USA in the 1950's, and I had a TV
station and a Bank and an Oil Field, ... and also with all my contacts
was realizing more and more about The-Not-So-Friendly-ETs...
... I would probably shut all the talkers up,
and sell booze and drugs and sex and create every other business on
planet Earth to fund a variety of dedicated faithful special
operations forces.

So, in that sense, my recent attacks on the Oil Barons would not be
correct, as they might be funding a good force.
But I say, messing up the oceans and air just to fight MIB
is not the right way. Because there is danger everywhere you go in the
Universe. You have to keep a clean ship and make a stand.

I don't trust John Lear.
But he tells a lot of truth.

I found out there are two types of MIB.
One is probably an energy construct from some messed up race of ETs.
The other MIB group are probably special ops pretending to be MIB
to shut people up that know too much.

One thing I know for sure .......

Most Humans on all levels,
even dark or light special ops,
want to survive and be free
and enjoy a better future.

The key to success is not to be anti-duality or pro-duality or
hive-mind or collective-borg or grow-through-conflict or two or ten
teams... but just to have a lot of education and research and enjoy a
variety of music and art, etc.

The internet is a bit of an example.
Every bit of information is someones Joy.
Yes, even Mr HVAC's "this that and everything"
And at the same time his Joy or Horror or Other that he loves is not
able to mess up all the other information on the internet.

We will get some ebb and flow,
and there will be growth and changes over time.
But all in all it's still protected by the above text examples.

And as for me personal...
I don't want to live on a planet
that hates ALL INTELLIGENT LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE.

http://hubblesite.org

So, you >>>>> real MIB <<<<<
better realize that millions of Humans are onto you now.
Including help from "The Wisdom of Several Races"...

http://www.aliensufosfreevideos.250x.com/want_ETs_to_show_up.html

You MIB owners manner of either killing us Humans
or shutting us Humans up about
ALL INTELLIGENT LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE,
was a big mistake.

Because ...

Intelligence Loves Intelligence !!!

And most of us Love intelligent beings such as
Art Bell and Open Mind with Bill Jenkins
and George Noory and Kevin Smith and Jeff Rense and my friend Jamie
and Jerry Pippin and many other great folks !!!

So, see ya later,
you try to be better beings
in Galaxy NGC 1137

Goodbye !
Take care through the worm holes.

Because we Humans will now have the intense joy of cleaning up our
planet Earth and Solar System, while slowly getting to know some of
the other 57,000 different species of Extraterrestrials !!!

http://www.informantnews.com/pics2/varget.jpg

___

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-18 21:58:46 EST
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 13:54:43 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>So, see ya later,
#

Looks like the oil is back ... at least there is a very strong current
down there!

C.