Research Discussion: 746 Bruce Ave - For Sale On Clearwater Beach, Florida.

746 Bruce Ave - For Sale On Clearwater Beach, Florida.

746 Bruce Ave - For Sale on Clearwater Beach, Florida.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJj0Fqp3Luo

For Sale since just 5 days ago, get in quick !!!

"Sir Gilligan Horry our friend you will never be homeless again.
Affordable Beach House For Sale on Clearwater Beach! Here's your
chance to own a piece of paradise. This is a beautiful 1940's style
Old Florida Beach house. Beautifully landscaped ready for you to move
in and be a part of the "Clearwater Beach Lifestyle". Need more info?
Call Sal Belloise at 727-709-1272"

You all come visit and talk about aleeuns !
And we will have Free Energy forever !!

Oil for the BBQ.

Oil for our Gasoline Smoke Bangers.

Fermented Corexit to Drunk.

Plently of Good Smoke.

Gawd Dang it Boi !
YeeeHaaar !!!

http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/8/redneck.jpg

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

Allan Matthews
2010-07-17 07:37:39 EST
In article <6un2469h3h84j2613ft4vlmf4r17d37me9@4ax.com>, GM@ga7rm5er.com
says...

> 746 Bruce Ave - For Sale on Clearwater Beach, Florida.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJj0Fqp3Luo
>
> For Sale since just 5 days ago, get in quick !!!
>
> "Sir Gilligan Horry our friend you will never be homeless again.
> Affordable Beach House For Sale on Clearwater Beach! Here's your
> chance to own a piece of paradise. This is a beautiful 1940's style
> Old Florida Beach house. Beautifully landscaped ready for you to move
> in and be a part of the "Clearwater Beach Lifestyle". Need more info?
> Call Sal Belloise at 727-709-1272"
>
> You all come visit and talk about aleeuns !
> And we will have Free Energy forever !!
>
> Oil for the BBQ.
>
> Oil for our Gasoline Smoke Bangers.
>
> Fermented Corexit to Drunk.
>
> Plently of Good Smoke.
>
> Gawd Dang it Boi !
> YeeeHaaar !!!
>

> http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/8/redneck.jpg

Clearwater isn't full of rednecks. It's full of Scientologists.

I'll vouch for the great beaches, though I prefer Pass-a-Grille & South
Pasadena.

ZOMG Ted Peter's!!!!!

allan
--
allan_matthews[at]bigfoot[dot]com
"And the moral of the story?

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 07:37:39 -0400, Allan Matthews
<allan_matthews@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>In article <6un2469h3h84j2613ft4vlmf4r17d37me9@4ax.com>, GM@ga7rm5er.com
>says...
>>
>> 746 Bruce Ave - For Sale on Clearwater Beach, Florida.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJj0Fqp3Luo
>>
>> For Sale since just 5 days ago, get in quick !!!
>>
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry our friend you will never be homeless again.
>> Affordable Beach House For Sale on Clearwater Beach! Here's your
>> chance to own a piece of paradise. This is a beautiful 1940's style
>> Old Florida Beach house. Beautifully landscaped ready for you to move
>> in and be a part of the "Clearwater Beach Lifestyle". Need more info?
>> Call Sal Belloise at 727-709-1272"
>>
>> You all come visit and talk about aleeuns !
>> And we will have Free Energy forever !!
>>
>> Oil for the BBQ.
>>
>> Oil for our Gasoline Smoke Bangers.
>>
>> Fermented Corexit to Drunk.
>>
>> Plently of Good Smoke.
>>
>> Gawd Dang it Boi !
>> YeeeHaaar !!!
>>

>> http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/8/redneck.jpg
>
>Clearwater isn't full of rednecks.
>It's full of Scientologists.

Yeah, I've seen some videos of people on the beaches
'Positive Thinking The Oil Away With Woo Woo Sounds'.

And this guy 'Destin' Mike is all over YouTube ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmQ9Ly647U4

He's probably in Spain now.
Saying, "See still no Oil" !!!

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00438/spain-beach_438428a.jpg

___

>I'll vouch for the great beaches, though I prefer Pass-a-Grille & South
>Pasadena.
>
>ZOMG Ted Peter's!!!!!
>
>allan

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

On Jul 17, 1:14 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> 746 Bruce Ave - For Sale on Clearwater Beach, Florida.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJj0Fqp3Luo
>
> For Sale since just 5 days ago, get in quick !!!
>
> "Sir Gilligan Horry our friend you will never be homeless again.
> Affordable Beach House For Sale on Clearwater Beach! Here's your
> chance to own a piece of paradise. This is a beautiful 1940's style
> Old Florida Beach house. Beautifully landscaped ready for you to move
> in and be a part of the "Clearwater Beach Lifestyle". Need more info?
> Call Sal Belloise at 727-709-1272"
>
> You all come visit and talk about aleeuns !
> And we will have Free Energy forever !!
>
> Oil for the BBQ.
>
> Oil for our Gasoline Smoke Bangers.
>
> Fermented Corexit to Drunk.
>
> Plently of Good Smoke.
>
> Gawd Dang it Boi !
> YeeeHaaar !!!
>
> http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/8/redneck.jpg
Now that's seriously redneck, packing heat and would you look at at
sack of beer cans.

~ BG

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:02:21 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 17, 1:14 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> 746 Bruce Ave - For Sale on Clearwater Beach, Florida.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJj0Fqp3Luo
>>
>> For Sale since just 5 days ago, get in quick !!!
>>
>> "Sir Gilligan Horry our friend you will never be homeless again.
>> Affordable Beach House For Sale on Clearwater Beach! Here's your
>> chance to own a piece of paradise. This is a beautiful 1940's style
>> Old Florida Beach house. Beautifully landscaped ready for you to move
>> in and be a part of the "Clearwater Beach Lifestyle". Need more info?
>> Call Sal Belloise at 727-709-1272"
>>
>> You all come visit and talk about aleeuns !
>> And we will have Free Energy forever !!
>>
>> Oil for the BBQ.
>>
>> Oil for our Gasoline Smoke Bangers.
>>
>> Fermented Corexit to Drunk.
>>
>> Plently of Good Smoke.
>>
>> Gawd Dang it Boi !
>> YeeeHaaar !!!
>>
>> http://static.pyzam.com/img/funnypics/8/redneck.jpg
>Now that's seriously redneck, packing heat and would you look at at
>sack of beer cans.
>
> ~ BG

Yeah, I just put the redneck lingo
in there because only certain folks
would buy that Clearwater Beach house.

It's actually a bit of a con
to sell a house to someone there now.

But I guess it all comes down to
people have to research and think
before blowing their life-savings.

Oh, that reminds me,
I read the other day
about a Ponzi scheme
that caught out a lot
of DEA and FBI staff.
Only because the con-man
made it all seem like a FBI backed government office.

The bankers need to bail-out
those staff affected by that scam.

That's a tough job being an FBI agent.
And then to lose your life-savings is unacceptable.

I could never be a police officer or FBI agent, because I don't like
the laws.

For many years now, we all suffer from graffiti in our cities here in
New Zealand and Australia.

I would only be an FBI agent if I made the laws.

1.
You graffiti in a city,
(after investigation)
you go to the Army for one year.
Also help build beautiful Universities.

2.
You sell heroin on the street,
(after investigation)
you get shot dead instantly.

And remember, reincarnation is real.
We come back to Earth.
And we have to live by our own laws.

P.S.
I wonder what the Varginha Aliens
have to say about all that ! ?

:->

I know what Mr HVAC has got to say about all that ...

http://www.thewe.cc/thewei/&_/images7/nuclear_bombs/atmosphere_nuclear_bomb_test.jpe

LOL

___

.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

On Jul 17, 12:37 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> the laws.
>
> For many years now, we all suffer from graffiti in our cities here in
> New Zealand and Australia.
>
> I would only be an FBI agent if I made the laws.
>
> 1.
> You graffiti in a city,
>   (after investigation)
> you go to the Army for one year.
> Also help build beautiful Universities.
>
> 2.
> You sell heroin on the street,
>  (after investigation)
> you get shot dead instantly.
>
> And remember, reincarnation is real.
> We come back to Earth.
> And we have to live by our own laws.
>
> P.S.
> I wonder what the Varginha Aliens
> have to say about all that ! ?
>
>   :->
>
> I know what Mr HVAC has got to say about all that ...

Laws are only for those that get caught, and most never get caught to
begin with, especially if they are born-again Semites and Republican.

~ BG