Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry Is Getting Married !!! // Pip Pip Tally Ho.

Sir Gilligan Horry Is Getting Married !!! // Pip Pip Tally Ho.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry is Getting Married !!! // Pip Pip Tally Ho.

(this is true) ...

So, I will be stopping UseNet NewsGroups rants
soon to about one post a fortnight.

Because it seems that a girl I met
in a backpackers might be my wife soon.

My girlfriend here is not ideal,
and it created a bad situation.
So the new future will be a complete breath of fresh air.

My future wife and I will settle down south,
and I will probably find work with fish farming.

You Americans are going to need all the fresh fish you can get after
the truth about the BP oil spill goes mainstream.

Anyway, any ideas for our baby name ?

"Harlow" or "Hagar" ?

Bless you all.
Thanks for supporting me with 'Earth Care Day'.

LOVE !

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of NEXUS Magazine said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government selling drugs".

But Mr HVAC and Hagar have other ideas ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/2_Mr_HVAC_and_Hagar.jpg

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

After Hagar's Death Threats, Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

_______________________

On Jul 7, 11:11 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Sir Gilligan Horry is Getting Married !!! // Pip Pip Tally Ho.
>
> (this is true) ...
>
> So, I will be stopping UseNet NewsGroups rants
> soon to about one post a fortnight.
>
> Because it seems that a girl I met
> in a backpackers might be my wife soon.
>
> My girlfriend here is not ideal,
> and it created a bad situation.
> So the new future will be a complete breath of fresh air.
>
> My future wife and I will settle down south,
> and I will probably find work with fish farming.
>
> You Americans are going to need all the fresh fish you can get after
> the truth about the BP oil spill goes mainstream.
>
> Anyway, any ideas for our baby name ?
>
> "Harlow" or "Hagar" ?
>
> Bless you all.
> Thanks for supporting me with 'Earth Care Day'.
>
> LOVE !

Just because your primary cover is blown, is no reason to leave us.

"Because it seems that a girl I met in a backpackers might be my wife
soon"

Your "it seems" and "might be" sounds hardly real. Is she inflatable?

~ BG

Enjoy ....

http://vimeo.com/10859897

"Timescapes"

___________

On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 18:11:23 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Sir Gilligan Horry is Getting Married !!! // Pip Pip Tally Ho.
>
>(this is true) ...
>
>So, I will be stopping UseNet NewsGroups rants
>soon to about one post a fortnight.
>
>Because it seems that a girl I met
>in a backpackers might be my wife soon.
>
>My girlfriend here is not ideal,
>and it created a bad situation.
>So the new future will be a complete breath of fresh air.
>
>My future wife and I will settle down south,
>and I will probably find work with fish farming.
>

>You Americans are going to need all the fresh fish you can get after
>the truth about the BP oil spill goes mainstream.
>

>Anyway, any ideas for our baby name ?
>
>"Harlow" or "Hagar" ?
>

>Bless you all.
>Thanks for supporting me with 'Earth Care Day'.
>

>LOVE !
>

>___
>
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>

>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>

>_______________________
>
>The CEO of NEXUS Magazine said
>"The Government said we can all
>talk about anything except crap
>about the Government selling drugs".
>
>But Mr HVAC and Hagar have other ideas ...
>http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/2_Mr_HVAC_and_Hagar.jpg
>

>YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>

>After Hagar's Death Threats, Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
>"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".
>
>_______________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of NEXUS Magazine said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government selling drugs".

But Mr HVAC and Hagar have other ideas ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/2_Mr_HVAC_and_Hagar.jpg

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

After Hagar's Death Threats, Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

_______________________

http://vimeo.com/7990690

"Lightscapes"

____________________

On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 18:56:29 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Enjoy ....
>
>http://vimeo.com/10859897
>
>"Timescapes"
>

>___________
>

>On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 18:11:23 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>Sir Gilligan Horry is Getting Married !!! // Pip Pip Tally Ho.
>>
>>(this is true) ...
>>
>>So, I will be stopping UseNet NewsGroups rants
>>soon to about one post a fortnight.
>>
>>Because it seems that a girl I met
>>in a backpackers might be my wife soon.
>>
>>My girlfriend here is not ideal,
>>and it created a bad situation.
>>So the new future will be a complete breath of fresh air.
>>
>>My future wife and I will settle down south,
>>and I will probably find work with fish farming.
>>

>>You Americans are going to need all the fresh fish you can get after
>>the truth about the BP oil spill goes mainstream.
>>

>>Anyway, any ideas for our baby name ?
>>
>>"Harlow" or "Hagar" ?
>>

>>Bless you all.
>>Thanks for supporting me with 'Earth Care Day'.
>>

>>LOVE !
>>

>>___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of NEXUS Magazine said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government selling drugs".

But Mr HVAC and Hagar have other ideas ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/2_Mr_HVAC_and_Hagar.jpg

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

After Hagar's Death Threats, Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

_______________________

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 23:21:06 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 7, 11:11 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Sir Gilligan Horry is Getting Married !!! // Pip Pip Tally Ho.
>>
>> (this is true) ...
>>
>> So, I will be stopping UseNet NewsGroups rants
>> soon to about one post a fortnight.
>>
>> Because it seems that a girl I met
>> in a backpackers might be my wife soon.
>>
>> My girlfriend here is not ideal,
>> and it created a bad situation.
>> So the new future will be a complete breath of fresh air.
>>
>> My future wife and I will settle down south,
>> and I will probably find work with fish farming.
>>
>> You Americans are going to need all the fresh fish you can get after
>> the truth about the BP oil spill goes mainstream.
>>
>> Anyway, any ideas for our baby name ?
>>
>> "Harlow" or "Hagar" ?
>>
>> Bless you all.
>> Thanks for supporting me with 'Earth Care Day'.
>>
>> LOVE !
>
>Just because your primary cover is blown, is no reason to leave us.

Oh, the most powerful groups on Earth know who I am.
In 1999 I used to see flashes in my dimly lit room
whenever I searched for Cosmic Top Secret stuff in Infoseek.
Also I was in a new quiet apartment around Christmas 2008 sitting
there by myself in the back bedroom next to my Christmas tree in the
mid-afternoon, and all of the sudden I felt static in the room and on
my arms. I just smiled and thought "oh, someone is up to something".
Then a stranger popped into my UFO chat room and said, HAHAHA BEERS
ALL AROUND YOU!!!".
Oh, and then in late 2009 that Orange Black four foot wide swirling
energy form just above my friends sofa. My friend was standing next to
me and said, "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!!!". I saw it too, just two
seconds before it swirled up and vanished.
And are you interested or excited about all those facts? ... Don't be,
because it's all on Coast to Coast AM Radio with about 25 million
people listening every night. So don't worry about a thing.

All I know is,
I have to be,
the best Human Being,
I can possibly be.

- from the documentary called
"Abduction Diaries"

http://www.nakedeyeproductions.com/films/abduction.html

>"Because it seems that a girl I met in a backpackers might be my wife
>soon"
>
>Your "it seems" and "might be" sounds hardly real.

I used my cosmic top secret code word ... "(this is true)"
and the agents with the correct security clearances
know what that means.
I will give you a hint ...
"this is true" = fact.

Relax, NewsGroups is my home,
I will always be here, but just less-hyperactive.

> Is she inflatable?

> ~ BG

In Mr HVAC's hands at Area52 with a wind-tunnel up her wazoo, yes.

P.S.
Aliens are real.
And so is HubbleSite.

HubbleSite -- Out of the ordinary...out of this world.

http://HubbleSite.org

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of NEXUS Magazine said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government selling drugs".

But Mr HVAC and Hagar have other ideas ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/2_Mr_HVAC_and_Hagar.jpg

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

After Hagar's Death Threats, Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-08 06:51:41 EST
On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 18:11:23 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Anyway, any ideas for our baby name ?

Ok, make it "Fantasy" if it's a girl
and "Ruckus" for a boy.

C. :-)

> So, I will be stopping UseNet NewsGroups rants
> soon to about one post a fortnight.
>
> Because it seems that a girl I met
> in a backpackers might be my wife soon.

Does SHE know that she's your 'girlfriend' ?

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-08 07:20:25 EST
On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 22:36:46 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I will always be here, but just less-hyperactive.

Could do you a lot of good.
C.

> Sir Gilligan Horry is Getting Married !!! // Pip Pip Tally Ho.
>
> (this is true) ...
>
> So, I will be stopping UseNet NewsGroups rants
> soon to about one post a fortnight.
>
> Because it seems that a girl I met
> in a backpackers might be my wife soon.
>
> My girlfriend here is not ideal,
> and it created a bad situation.
> So the new future will be a complete breath of fresh air.
>
> My future wife and I will settle down south,
> and I will probably find work with fish farming.
>

> You Americans are going to need all the fresh fish you can get after
> the truth about the BP oil spill goes mainstream.
>

> Anyway, any ideas for our baby name ?
>
> "Harlow" or "Hagar" ?

Congrats, Horry ... it isn't all it's cracked up to be ... but
you'll find out for yourself.
Say, if she's a true "back packer" you may not have to worry
about a name ... much less a baby ...

> Congrats, Horry ... it isn't all it's cracked up to be ... but
> you'll find out for yourself.
> Say, if she's a true "back packer" you may not have to worry
> about a name ... much less a baby ...

"Fudgie" ?

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)