Research Discussion: Nice Post For Mr HVAC And Hagar // Militarized UFOs.

Nice Post For Mr HVAC And Hagar // Militarized UFOs.

Nice Post for Mr HVAC and Hagar // Militarized UFOs.

(This is a repost from a chat with Charles)

QUOTE ...

Anyway, HVAC and Hagar are angry at me because I am disappointed about
the Oil Cartels and Pollution. And the Oil Cartels are Haliburton and
the Military. And if anyone rubbishes Oil Cartels then they are also
rubbishing the Military.

Well, HVAC and Hagar need to brighten their ideas up.
Because I'm not Anti-Military. And I will tell you why right now ...

1.
One of the main reasons I supported The Disclosure Project everyday
for so many years is because of the quality of the Military personnel
there testifying. Truly excellent quality people !!!

2.
I have done my own research, and I trust and researched Dr Pete
Peterson on Project Camelot. He said "most but not all ETs are
friendly".
So ...
If we don't have Military on planet Earth, we have nothing.

The ice-cream in your freezer, the sheep on your land, the news on
FoxTV, the flowers in your local park, the old lady next door
complaining about the rain ........... It's All Nothing !!!

Personally I'm used to all the crap I've read about MIB, etc.

I just feel sorry for Military Generals in the 1930's and 1940's that
realized that it's not all just Japs and Skinnies and Brad Pitt
Achilles !!! ...
... It's a whole bunch of a big variety of crap
flucking us up all the time from OUT THERE,
including probably infinite dimensions !!!

If it was all Lovey Dovey wonderful OUT THERE
they would all just show up and tell us.
But that doesn't happen.
Every darn thing OUT THERE is covert / clandestine.

And many of the UFOs I studied about are Militarized.

1.
The Travis Walton ET's craft just picked Travis up and blasted him
back before the medical examination.

2.
Oh, I could give many other examples of the Militarized state of the
other species crafts from research over the years.

3.
Even the "Wisdom of Several Races" are Militarized.

___

So now we have to deal with all that.

And ... clean up planet Earth.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of NEXUS Magazine said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government selling drugs".

But Mr HVAC and Hagar have other ideas ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/2_Mr_HVAC_and_Hagar.jpg

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

After Hagar's Death Threats, Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

_______________________

> Nice Post for Mr HVAC and Hagar // Militarized UFOs.
>
> (This is a repost from a chat with Charles)
>
> QUOTE ...
>
> Anyway, HVAC and Hagar are angry at me because I am disappointed about
> the Oil Cartels and Pollution. And the Oil Cartels are Haliburton and
> the Military. And if anyone rubbishes Oil Cartels then they are also
> rubbishing the Military.

No offense, but you're an idiot.

> Well, HVAC and Hagar need to brighten their ideas up.
> Because I'm not Anti-Military. And I will tell you why right now ...
>
> 1.
> One of the main reasons I supported The Disclosure Project everyday
> for so many years is because of the quality of the Military personnel
> there testifying. Truly excellent quality people !!!

Well, that's bullshit just on it's face.

Think about it. They are either liars or traitors.

If they are making up the stories, they are liars.

If they are telling the truth, they are violating the
oaths of secrecy they took and therefore are traitors.

Hardly, "excellent,quality people", eh?

Do you morons ever think through what you write?

> 2.
> Oh, I could give many other examples of the Militarized state of the
> other species crafts from research over the years.

Sometimes strange accidents happen to people.

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 06:30:27 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Nice Post for Mr HVAC and Hagar // Militarized UFOs.
>>
>> (This is a repost from a chat with Charles)
>>
>> QUOTE ...
>>
>> Anyway, HVAC and Hagar are angry at me because I am disappointed about
>> the Oil Cartels and Pollution. And the Oil Cartels are Haliburton and
>> the Military. And if anyone rubbishes Oil Cartels then they are also
>> rubbishing the Military.
>

>No offense,

And... Mr HVAC

all the Pleiadian/Plejaren could say is ... you have to disarm.

http://theyfly.com/The_Billy_Meier_UFO_Contacts.htm

What a blinking joke.

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of NEXUS Magazine said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government selling drugs".

But Mr HVAC and Hagar have other ideas ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/2_Mr_HVAC_and_Hagar.jpg

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

After Hagar's Death Threats, Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

_______________________

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 06:30:27 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Nice Post for Mr HVAC and Hagar // Militarized UFOs.
>>
>> (This is a repost from a chat with Charles)
>>
>> QUOTE ...
>>
>> Anyway, HVAC and Hagar are angry at me because I am disappointed about
>> the Oil Cartels and Pollution. And the Oil Cartels are Haliburton and
>> the Military. And if anyone rubbishes Oil Cartels then they are also
>> rubbishing the Military.
>
>> Well, HVAC and Hagar need to brighten their ideas up.
>> Because I'm not Anti-Military. And I will tell you why right now ...
>>
>> 1.
>> One of the main reasons I supported The Disclosure Project everyday
>> for so many years is because of the quality of the Military personnel
>> there testifying. Truly excellent quality people !!!
>

>Well, that's bullshit just on it's face.
>
>Think about it. They are either liars or traitors.
>
>If they are making up the stories, they are liars.
>
>If they are telling the truth, they are violating the
>oaths of secrecy they took and therefore are traitors.
>
>Hardly, "excellent,quality people", eh?

Yes, they were / are "excellent quality people"
because they were not CORPORATE LACKEYS.

CORPORATE LACKEYS are brain dead bribed fuks that do anything for
money and then snort drugs and laugh at the world.

>> 2.
>> Oh, I could give many other examples of the Militarized state of the
>> other species crafts from research over the years.
>

>Sometimes strange accidents happen to people.

Yes, you're gonna have a bad accident in two days time Mr HVAC.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8014610

Oh, I think your accident already started.

P.S.
If you ever get tired of talking about Oil.

You could take up UFO Research for once.

That's if you have the guts !!!

http://www.disclosureproject.org

"The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to
fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence,
and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over
400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses
testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs,
ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information
secret."

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

>>Well, that's bullshit just on it's face.
>>
>>Think about it. They are either liars or traitors.
>>
>>If they are making up the stories, they are liars.
>>
>>If they are telling the truth, they are violating the
>>oaths of secrecy they took and therefore are traitors.
>>
>>Hardly, "excellent,quality people", eh?
>
> Yes, they were / are "excellent quality people"
> because they were not CORPORATE LACKEYS.

They were either liars or traitors.

Take your pick.

> Yes, you're gonna have a bad accident in two days time Mr HVAC.

That's not a nice thing to say.

> P.S.
> If you ever get tired of talking about Oil.

When did I talk about oil?

> You could take up UFO Research for once.

In the early 70's I delved into ufo studies.

My conclusions:

A) They don't exist.

B) Anyone that thinks aliens are visiting the Earth is gay.

C) There are many insane people walking free in the world.

Have a nice day! :-)

On Jul 7, 2:35 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> _______________________
>
> The CEO of NEXUS Magazine said
> "The Government said we can all
> talk about anything except crap
> about the Government selling drugs".
>
> But Mr HVAC and Hagar have other ideas ...http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/2_Mr_HVAC_an...
>
> YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>
> After Hagar's Death Threats, Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
> "Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

HVAC along with all the other ZNR approved morons think our government
has never made any mistakes, never covered up a damn thing or much
less ever told a lie about anything, just like Jews saying they had
absolutely nothing to do with the demise of that dark-skinned Jesus
Christ.

HVAC is also a pretend Atheist, so that he can jump as many faith-
based fences as necessary and/or claim as having no religious cabal
associations whatsoever. Meanwhile, HVAC acts and/or reacts exactly
as though he's devout Jewish.

~ BG

Vtcapo
2010-07-07 10:11:29 EST
On Jul 7, 6:30 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:kci836dh3bjho23jho5lfn3lilg55vqors@4ax.com...
>
> > Nice Post for Mr HVAC and Hagar // Militarized UFOs.
>
> > (This is a repost from a chat with Charles)
>
> > QUOTE ...
>
> > Anyway, HVAC and Hagar are angry at me because I am disappointed about
> > the Oil Cartels and Pollution. And the Oil Cartels are Haliburton and
> > the Military. And if anyone rubbishes Oil Cartels then they are also
> > rubbishing the Military.
>
> No offense, but you're an idiot.
>
> > Well, HVAC and Hagar need to brighten their ideas up.
> > Because I'm not Anti-Military. And I will tell you why right now ...
>
> > 1.
> > One of the main reasons I supported The Disclosure Project everyday
> > for so many years is because of the quality of the Military personnel
> > there testifying. Truly excellent quality people !!!
>
> Well, that's bullshit just on it's face.
>
> Think about it.  They are either liars or traitors.
>
> If they are making up the stories, they are liars.
>
> If they are telling the truth, they are violating the
> oaths of secrecy they took and therefore are traitors.
>
> Hardly, "excellent,quality people", eh?
>
> Do you morons ever think through what you write?
>
> > 2.
> > Oh, I could give many other examples of the Militarized state of the
> > other species crafts from research over the years.
>
> Sometimes strange accidents happen to people.

Well, that's bullshit just on it's face.
Think about it. They are either liars or traitors.
If they are making up the stories, they are liars.
If they are telling the truth, they are violating the
oaths of secrecy they took and therefore are traitors.
Hardly, "excellent,quality people", eh?
Do you morons ever think through what you write?

What a total load of crap. You must have been one of those "do
gooders" in school who told on everyone in class if they did something
wrong.

Are you on someones payroll because you can't be that stupid?

RT

What a total load of crap. You must have been one of those "do
gooders" in school who told on everyone in class if they did something
wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, suprisingly you're 1/2 right.

I always got all A's in school, but I was never a rat.

Are you on someones payroll because you can't be that stupid?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am currently self-employed.

My boss is an asshole.

--
HVA\ufffd - Shock Treatment For Believers

Vtcapo
2010-07-07 10:37:37 EST
On Jul 7, 10:18 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> What a total load of crap. You must have been one of those "do
> gooders" in school who told on everyone in class if they did something
> wrong.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Well, suprisingly you're 1/2 right.
>
> I always got all A's in school, but I was never a rat.
>
> Are you on someones payroll because you can't be that stupid?
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> I am currently self-employed.
>
> My boss is an asshole.
>
> --
> HVA - Shock Treatment For Believers

At least you're honest.....

RT

> I am currently self-employed.
>
> My boss is an asshole.
>

> At least you're honest.....

And the reality is that most people just can't really
deal with the truth.

--
"Every living thing out there that walks, flies or squats in the
mud, wants to kill you and eat your eyes for Ju-Ju B's"