Research Discussion: OK, Honestly One Thing Possitive About The Oil Control ...

OK, Honestly One Thing Possitive About The Oil Control ...

OK, Honestly One Thing Positive About The Oil Control ...

I'm looking at a map of the Gulf of Mexico.

And if we all got Free Energy 50 years ago,
most people in Mexico would have been able
to just Free Energy Boat Ride from
Mexico out and around and land anywhere
up the east coast of America.

And in the 1950s and 1960's, 1970's etc,
it would have been a nightmare.

The same thing would have happened from Africa, etc.

And even with the high cost of Gasoline and Oil
it's still a problem today.
ie.
Too Many Uneducated Desperate People.

I'm looking forward to Brad's comment on that.

__

Dr. Steven M. Greer might say
"oh, if they all had Free Energy
they would not be desperate
or dangerous."

But, I say, let us debate.

__

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of NEXUS Magazine said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government selling drugs".

But Mr HVAC and Hagar have other ideas ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/2_Mr_HVAC_and_Hagar.jpg

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

After Hagar's Death Threats, Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

_______________________

On Jul 6, 9:28 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> OK, Honestly One Thing Positive About The Oil Control ...
>
> I'm looking at a map of the Gulf of Mexico.
>
> And if we all got Free Energy 50 years ago,
> most people in Mexico would have been able
> to just Free Energy Boat Ride from
> Mexico out and around and land anywhere
> up the east coast of America.
>
> And in the 1950s and 1960's, 1970's etc,
> it would have been a nightmare.
>
> The same thing would have happened from Africa, etc.
>
> And even with the high cost of Gasoline and Oil
> it's still a problem today.
> ie.
> Too Many Uneducated Desperate People.
>
> I'm looking forward to Brad's comment on that.
>
> __
>
> Dr. Steven M. Greer might say
> "oh, if they all had Free Energy
> they would not be desperate
> or dangerous."
>
> But, I say, let us debate.

Free energy is not such a good idea. However, cheaper energy would
mean the crooks would have to steal less.

Cheaper energy would mean at least a 1% greater population growth per
year (compounded year after year, whereas 100 years = 270% rate
increase above the norm).

Cheaper energy would mean affordable health care, less suffering and
much less need for war(s).

Cheaper energy would mean less greed, less hording and less
corruption.

~ BG

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:36:29 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 6, 9:28 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> OK, Honestly One Thing Positive About The Oil Control ...
>>
>> I'm looking at a map of the Gulf of Mexico.
>>
>> And if we all got Free Energy 50 years ago,
>> most people in Mexico would have been able
>> to just Free Energy Boat Ride from
>> Mexico out and around and land anywhere
>> up the east coast of America.
>>
>> And in the 1950s and 1960's, 1970's etc,
>> it would have been a nightmare.
>>
>> The same thing would have happened from Africa, etc.
>>
>> And even with the high cost of Gasoline and Oil
>> it's still a problem today.
>> ie.
>> Too Many Uneducated Desperate People.
>>
>> I'm looking forward to Brad's comment on that.
>>
>> __
>>
>> Dr. Steven M. Greer might say
>> "oh, if they all had Free Energy
>> they would not be desperate
>> or dangerous."
>>
>> But, I say, let us debate.

>Free energy is not such a good idea. However, cheaper energy would
>mean the crooks would have to steal less.
>
>Cheaper energy would mean at least a 1% greater population growth per
>year (compounded year after year, whereas 100 years = 270% rate
>increase above the norm).
>
>Cheaper energy would mean affordable health care, less suffering and
>much less need for war(s).
>
>Cheaper energy would mean less greed, less hording and less
>corruption.
>
> ~ BG

Yes, I agree, "Free energy is not such a good idea".

And the UN ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations

Should have done their job properly from 1945.

Then we all could have carefully moved away from Oil and Nuclear to
something cleaner and safer.

I have research and ideas as to why it didn't happen, but I just can't
believe that any power group would allow their planet Earth to get
destroyed.

Dr Steven M. Greer said "it's because when everything goes to crap on
Earth, they can take over".

What do you think about that.

(By the way, it's nice chatting with you)

(Greetings from New Zealand)

___

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of NEXUS Magazine said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government selling drugs".

But Mr HVAC and Hagar have other ideas ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/2_Mr_HVAC_and_Hagar.jpg

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

After Hagar's Death Threats, Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

_______________________

On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 16:57:22 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:36:29 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
><bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Jul 6, 9:28 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>> OK, Honestly One Thing Positive About The Oil Control ...
>>>
>>> I'm looking at a map of the Gulf of Mexico.
>>>
>>> And if we all got Free Energy 50 years ago,
>>> most people in Mexico would have been able
>>> to just Free Energy Boat Ride from
>>> Mexico out and around and land anywhere
>>> up the east coast of America.
>>>
>>> And in the 1950s and 1960's, 1970's etc,
>>> it would have been a nightmare.
>>>
>>> The same thing would have happened from Africa, etc.
>>>
>>> And even with the high cost of Gasoline and Oil
>>> it's still a problem today.
>>> ie.
>>> Too Many Uneducated Desperate People.
>>>
>>> I'm looking forward to Brad's comment on that.
>>>
>>> __
>>>
>>> Dr. Steven M. Greer might say
>>> "oh, if they all had Free Energy
>>> they would not be desperate
>>> or dangerous."
>>>
>>> But, I say, let us debate.
>

>>Free energy is not such a good idea. However, cheaper energy would
>>mean the crooks would have to steal less.
>>
>>Cheaper energy would mean at least a 1% greater population growth per
>>year (compounded year after year, whereas 100 years = 270% rate
>>increase above the norm).
>>
>>Cheaper energy would mean affordable health care, less suffering and
>>much less need for war(s).
>>
>>Cheaper energy would mean less greed, less hording and less
>>corruption.
>>
>> ~ BG
>

>Yes, I agree, "Free energy is not such a good idea".

That's what JP Morgan said too and now it's US government approved
that drinking a cup of gulf oil is safe!

It'll kill you, but that is a minor point.

On Jul 7, 9:57 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:36:29 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jul 6, 9:28 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> OK, Honestly One Thing Positive About The Oil Control ...
>
> >> I'm looking at a map of the Gulf of Mexico.
>
> >> And if we all got Free Energy 50 years ago,
> >> most people in Mexico would have been able
> >> to just Free Energy Boat Ride from
> >> Mexico out and around and land anywhere
> >> up the east coast of America.
>
> >> And in the 1950s and 1960's, 1970's etc,
> >> it would have been a nightmare.
>
> >> The same thing would have happened from Africa, etc.
>
> >> And even with the high cost of Gasoline and Oil
> >> it's still a problem today.
> >> ie.
> >> Too Many Uneducated Desperate People.
>
> >> I'm looking forward to Brad's comment on that.
>
> >> __
>
> >> Dr. Steven M. Greer might say
> >> "oh, if they all had Free Energy
> >> they would not be desperate
> >> or dangerous."
>
> >> But, I say, let us debate.
> >Free energy is not such a good idea.  However, cheaper energy would
> >mean the crooks would have to steal less.
>
> >Cheaper energy would mean at least a 1% greater population growth per
> >year (compounded year after year, whereas 100 years = 270% rate
> >increase above the norm).
>
> >Cheaper energy would mean affordable health care, less suffering and
> >much less need for war(s).
>
> >Cheaper energy would mean less greed, less hording and less
> >corruption.
>
> > ~ BG
>
> Yes, I agree, "Free energy is not such a good idea".
>
> And the UN ...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations
>
> Should have done their job properly from 1945.
>
> Then we all could have carefully moved away from Oil and Nuclear to
> something cleaner and safer.

Like burning failsafe thorium, as well as creating wind and solar
energy farms and producing at least 100 million tonnes of HTP as of
more than a decade ago. Mook's green hydrogen is also a darn good
idea.

> I have research and ideas as to why it didn't happen, but I just can't
> believe that any power group would allow their planet Earth to get
> destroyed.

If you were an interstellar capable ET, why would you care about Earth
or any of its biodiversity, of which we humans are only 1 ppm of.

> Dr Steven M. Greer said "it's because when everything goes to crap on
> Earth, they can take over".
>
> What do you think about that.

If I were an ET, once Earth was used up or otherwise trashed I'd just
move on to another planet and start over. After all, to an ET, Earth
like planets populated with heathens are a dime a dozen, and because
there are so many, you get to take your pick.

> (By the way, it's nice chatting with you)
>
> (Greetings from New Zealand)

~ BG

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-09 19:01:44 EST
On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 16:28:30 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>And if we all got Free Energy 50 years ago,
>most people in Mexico would have been able
>to just Free Energy Boat Ride from
>Mexico out and around and land anywhere
>up the east coast of America.

With free energy they wouldn't even dream of leaving
their country. Maybe they would had to build electric
fences to keep the Yankees at bay.

C.

On Jul 9, 4:01 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 16:28:30 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
> >And if we all got Free Energy 50 years ago,
> >most people in Mexico would have been able
> >to just Free Energy Boat Ride from
> >Mexico out and around and land anywhere
> >up the east coast of America.
>
> With free energy they wouldn't even dream of leaving
> their country. Maybe they would had to build electric
> fences to keep the Yankees at bay.
>
> C.

If Mexico had even 25% cheaper energy than here, most American
corporations that use substantial energy would head south.

~ BG

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:01:44 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 16:28:30 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>And if we all got Free Energy 50 years ago,
>>most people in Mexico would have been able
>>to just Free Energy Boat Ride from
>>Mexico out and around and land anywhere
>>up the east coast of America.
>
>With free energy they wouldn't even dream of leaving
>their country. Maybe they would had to build electric
>fences to keep the Yankees at bay.
>
>C.

Actually, America did go south and everywhere.
I saw the Bill Moyers shadow government videos.
And I've read the John Perkins books.

And remember, America is not really America.
America is sort of owned by forces from elsewhere.
(Europe, Middle East, etc)

Anyway, I think we can make it up to everyone in the future.

___

BRB,
I have to make a new Hagar & HVAC picture.

(about 2 hours)

___

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________

The CEO of NEXUS Magazine said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government selling drugs".

But Mr HVAC and Hagar have other ideas ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/2_Mr_HVAC_and_Hagar.jpg

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

After Hagar's Death Threats, Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-10 03:00:58 EST
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:35:46 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>And remember, America is not really America.

Beg pardon?

>America is sort of owned by forces from elsewhere.
> (Europe, Middle East, etc)

Oh yes, my grandma is motor coach.

C.

MANFRED The Heat Seeking OBOE
2010-07-10 11:01:06 EST
U*y@
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:35:46 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>And remember, America is not really America.
>>
> Beg pardon?
>
>>America is sort of owned by forces from elsewhere.
>> (Europe, Middle East, etc)
>>
> Oh yes, my grandma is motor coach.

If she had wheels she'd be a wagon.

OBAMA:: Taking Genius to a whole new level.
Now his NASA subsidized Terrorist outreach makes sense!

http://news.discovery.com/space/as-nasas-plutonium-supply-dwindles-esa-eyes-
nuclear-energy-program.html

As NASA's Plutonium Supply Dwindles....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/ringo137/Barack_fawkes.jpg
PLUNDERER

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/160688.jpg
CEO: HELLWORLD -- Now OPEN! Apply within.

http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/files/2009/03/botchmen.jpg
BOTCHMAN