Research Discussion: Video For Alexa, Mr HVAC, Hagar, And Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Video For Alexa, Mr HVAC, Hagar, And Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
Posts: 18

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-07-06 23:27:50 EST

Video for Alexa, Mr HVAC, Hagar, and Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers
A.S.A.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgJYI1yx3CA


The good news is,
all of that rigmarole
helped create...
... AREA51.


___

The video is not for you Charles because you already know,
as I had also already studied that information
off and on many times over the years too.
The next step is to plan the Future.


___






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


_______________________

The CEO of NEXUS Magazine said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government selling drugs".

But Mr HVAC and Hagar have other ideas ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/2_Mr_HVAC_and_Hagar.jpg


YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace


After Hagar's Death Threats, Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

_______________________


Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-07-06 23:47:53 EST


James Fox: The BP Spill: What's Really Going On? ...

http://www.unknowncountry.com/media/?clip=85


Charles, that's quite interesting listening.

Enjoy.

___





On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:27:50 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>
>Video for Alexa, Mr HVAC, Hagar, and Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers
>A.S.A.
>
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgJYI1yx3CA
>
>
>The good news is,
>all of that rigmarole
>helped create...
>... AREA51.
>
>
>___
>
>The video is not for you Charles because you already know,
>as I had also already studied that information
>off and on many times over the years too.
>The next step is to plan the Future.
>
>
>___
>


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


_______________________

The CEO of NEXUS Magazine said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government selling drugs".

But Mr HVAC and Hagar have other ideas ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/2_Mr_HVAC_and_Hagar.jpg


YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace


After Hagar's Death Threats, Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

_______________________


U*@t-online.de
2010-07-07 04:13:10 EST
On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:27:50 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Video for Alexa, Mr HVAC, Hagar, and Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers
>A.S.A.
>
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgJYI1yx3CA

Approved.
C.

Hagar
2010-07-07 08:36:54 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:nks736pfif2qf78n5eroinsg8lpk80hcm6@4ax.com...
>
> Video for Alexa, Mr HVAC, Hagar, and Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A.
>
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgJYI1yx3CA
>

Thanks for setting us straight on that, Horry ... indeed, after
almost 9 years in Iraq, US oil Companies now comprise a whopping
10% of all of Iraq's oil exploration and export contracts. I hope
puts that ridiculous notion of the "oil war" to bed ... at least with
the saner population of this Planet, which, unfortunately, leaves
the Liberals out in the cold, babbling to themselves about the evil
George Bush and that cunning Dick Cheney.



U*@t-online.de
2010-07-19 19:04:42 EST
On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:27:50 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>The video is not for you Charles because you already know,
>as I had also already studied that information
>off and on many times over the years too.
>The next step is to plan the Future.

Ok.

I am about to go to bed 'cause we'll have a meeting in 7 hours.
Good night.
C.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-07-20 06:30:53 EST
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 01:04:42 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:27:50 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>The video is not for you Charles because you already know,
>>as I had also already studied that information
>>off and on many times over the years too.
>>The next step is to plan the Future.
>
>Ok.
>
>I am about to go to bed 'cause we'll have a meeting in 7 hours.
>Good night.
>C.


I nearly didn't see this post way up here in Agent News Reader.

10:27pm here, nearly time for Art Bell radio archives, and sleep.

Guten Morgen !!!



___


.

.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-20 09:25:13 EST
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 22:30:53 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I nearly didn't see this post way up here in Agent News Reader.
>
>10:27pm here, nearly time for Art Bell radio archives, and sleep.
>
>Guten Morgen !!!

You can always set a watch-filter:
500 Retrive Keep Author UseNetOnly

Hope you had a fine day!
C.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-07-20 16:43:22 EST
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 15:25:13 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 22:30:53 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I nearly didn't see this post way up here in Agent News Reader.
>>
>>10:27pm here, nearly time for Art Bell radio archives, and sleep.
>>
>>Guten Morgen !!!
>
>You can always set a watch-filter:
>500 Retrive Keep Author UseNetOnly

Oh, you are software savy !

http://www.moviewavs.com/0059305935/WAVS/Movies/Star_Wars/impresiv.wav


>Hope you had a fine day!
>C.

I made that Parody video in the recent new thread.

Not really my taste, because I like Love and Beauty and Intelligence.

But we need a smile and a laugh
seeing as ...

"Joy is strongly sought in the Universe because it's energy is divine"


However, I might take the video down sometime later,
as I don't want hate against debunkers
flying around the world.

What we need is debate and dialog and intelligence and joy.

I will just study everything,
and keep in contact.


BRB

___

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


_______________________

The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
"The Government said we can all
talk about anything except crap
about the Government dealing in drugs".

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
"Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".

Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Hagar_Gods.jpg

_______________________

Brad Guth
2010-07-20 16:59:14 EST
On Jul 20, 1:43 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 15:25:13 +0200, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> >On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 22:30:53 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com>
> >wrote:
>
> >>I nearly didn't see this post way up here in Agent News Reader.
>
> >>10:27pm here, nearly time for Art Bell radio archives, and sleep.
>
> >>Guten Morgen !!!
>
> >You can always set a watch-filter:
> >500 Retrive Keep Author UseNetOnly
>
> Oh, you are software savy !
>
> http://www.moviewavs.com/0059305935/WAVS/Movies/Star_Wars/impresiv.wav
>
> >Hope you had a fine day!
> >C.
>
> I made that Parody video in the recent new thread.
>
> Not really my taste, because I like Love and Beauty and Intelligence.
>
> But we need a smile and a laugh
> seeing as ...
>
> "Joy is strongly sought in the Universe because it's energy is divine"
>
> However, I might take the video down sometime later,
> as I don't want hate against debunkers
> flying around the world.
>
> What we need is debate and dialog and intelligence and joy.
>
> I will just study everything,
> and keep in contact.
>
> BRB
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> _______________________
>
> The CEO of 'NEXUS Magazine' said
> "The Government said we can all
> talk about anything except crap
> about the Government dealing in drugs".
>
> YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.AVI
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>
> Sir Gilligan Horry's Video Will Save The World!!! ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXRTPGt7Pc
> "Show The World !!! ... Please Copy. Please Share".
>
> Mr HVAC and Hagar are ...http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/AliensUFOsProof/Mr_HVAC_Haga...
>
> _______________________

Why don't you contact our Rothschild "seans", or at least help to
locate them because, even after 70 million years it seems they are
always getting themselves "lost in space".

~ BG

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-20 20:14:06 EST
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:43:22 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>What we need is debate and dialog and intelligence and joy.

Oh yes, .. but where could we get that from?

C.
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron