Research Discussion: Art Bell - Coast To Coast AM - 05-09-04 - Budd Hopkins_Abduction Enigmas.mp3

Art Bell - Coast To Coast AM - 05-09-04 - Budd Hopkins_Abduction Enigmas.mp3

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 05-09-04 - Budd Hopkins_Abduction
Enigmas.mp3

I lay down for a nap this afternoon
and got half way through that.

Awesome, aye!

I Love it.

___

I understand why many people created the cover-up.

In fact, our friend from Florida UFOs Radio
said on the radio the other day...
"The public are going to be angry
when they find out about the cover-up"

But I think they are not good words.

People in Australia have had a good life.

And now, with the internet
there is freedom to take it, or leave it. (ET Research)

I've studied plenty about ETs and UFOs, etc,
The only question I have actually
is how and why Budd Hopkins wasn't 'deleted'.

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE

PASS IT ON !!!

_______________________

On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 19:08:26 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 05-09-04 - Budd Hopkins_Abduction
>Enigmas.mp3
>

>I lay down for a nap this afternoon
>and got half way through that.
>
>Awesome, aye!
>
>I Love it.
>
>___
>
>I understand why many people created the cover-up.
>
>In fact, our friend from Florida UFOs Radio
>said on the radio the other day...
>"The public are going to be angry
>when they find out about the cover-up"
>
>But I think they are not good words.
>

>People in Australia have had a good life.
>
>And now, with the internet
>there is freedom to take it, or leave it. (ET Research)
>
>I've studied plenty about ETs and UFOs, etc,
>The only question I have actually
>is how and why Budd Hopkins wasn't 'deleted'.

Oh, I know why...

Budd was honest, but only showing something people won't like,
therefore allowing certain powers to say...
"See, now fund us with 500 Trillion Dollars and we can fix everything
for you !!!".

Where as, John Mack, was not as useful and Budd Hopkins, because John
was saying ... "Hey, most ETs seem to be helping Humans move forward
to a better more loving and caring future".

Anyway, I don't know, I'm just an Onion Farmer,
listening to Art Bell, and doing my best to share the following video
which will never make any money for me !!
But will save the World !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zYzva3BHw

>___
>
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE

PASS IT ON !!!

_______________________

Jake
2010-07-04 12:09:13 EST
On Jul 4, 3:43 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...

Death to Hagar. Hooray to Seven Seagull!!!
Jake.

Bert
2010-07-04 15:17:15 EST
On Jul 4, 4:43 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 19:08:26 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>

> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 05-09-04 -  Budd Hopkins_Abduction
> >Enigmas.mp3
>
> >I lay down for a nap this afternoon
> >and got half way through that.
>
> >Awesome, aye!
>
> >I Love it.
>
> >___
>
> >I understand why many people created the cover-up.
>
> >In fact, our friend from Florida UFOs Radio
> >said on the radio the other day...
> >"The public are going to be angry
> >when they find out about the cover-up"
>
> >But I think they are not good words.
>
> >People in Australia have had a good life.
>
> >And now, with the internet
> >there is freedom to take it, or leave it. (ET Research)
>
> >I've studied plenty about ETs and UFOs, etc,
> >The only question I have actually
> >is how and why Budd Hopkins wasn't 'deleted'.
>
> Oh, I know why...
>
> Budd was honest, but only showing something people won't like,
> therefore allowing certain powers to say...
>  "See, now fund us with 500 Trillion Dollars and we can fix everything
> for you !!!".
>
> Where as, John Mack, was not as useful and Budd Hopkins, because John
> was saying ... "Hey, most ETs seem to be helping Humans move forward
> to a better more loving and caring future".
>
> Anyway, I don't know, I'm just an Onion Farmer,
> listening to Art Bell, and doing my best to share the following video
> which will never make any money for me !!
> But will save the World !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zYzva3BHw
>
> >___
>
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ________________________
>
> YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>
> And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/
>
> After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE
>
> PASS IT ON !!!

Is GOPer Hagar and GOPer sheriff Bob Hansell all Tea Party Mafia
republicans and give them the right to threaten lives of people that
would like to bring democracy back to America. It is no wonder Statue
of Liberty has tears in her eyes TreBert

Double-A
2010-07-04 15:57:45 EST
On Jul 4, 12:17 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jul 4, 4:43 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 19:08:26 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>
> > <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> > >Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 05-09-04 -  Budd Hopkins_Abduction
> > >Enigmas.mp3
>
> > >I lay down for a nap this afternoon
> > >and got half way through that.
>
> > >Awesome, aye!
>
> > >I Love it.
>
> > >___
>
> > >I understand why many people created the cover-up.
>
> > >In fact, our friend from Florida UFOs Radio
> > >said on the radio the other day...
> > >"The public are going to be angry
> > >when they find out about the cover-up"
>
> > >But I think they are not good words.
>
> > >People in Australia have had a good life.
>
> > >And now, with the internet
> > >there is freedom to take it, or leave it. (ET Research)
>
> > >I've studied plenty about ETs and UFOs, etc,
> > >The only question I have actually
> > >is how and why Budd Hopkins wasn't 'deleted'.
>
> > Oh, I know why...
>
> > Budd was honest, but only showing something people won't like,
> > therefore allowing certain powers to say...
> >  "See, now fund us with 500 Trillion Dollars and we can fix everything
> > for you !!!".
>
> > Where as, John Mack, was not as useful and Budd Hopkins, because John
> > was saying ... "Hey, most ETs seem to be helping Humans move forward
> > to a better more loving and caring future".
>
> > Anyway, I don't know, I'm just an Onion Farmer,
> > listening to Art Bell, and doing my best to share the following video
> > which will never make any money for me !!
> > But will save the World !!!
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zYzva3BHw
>
> > >___
>
> > >.
> > >.
> > >.
> > >.
> > >.
>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > ________________________
>
> > YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
> > Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>
> > And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/
>
> > After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE
>
> > PASS IT ON !!!

> Is GOPer Hagar and GOPer sheriff Bob Hansell all Tea Party Mafia
> republicans and give them the right to threaten lives of people that
> would like to bring democracy back to America.  It is no wonder Statue
> of Liberty has tears in her eyes    TreBert

Bert, you should have had a little barbecue in your back yard today.
You could have called it Bert's first annual 4th of July Barbecue and
Beer Bust! You could even had invited Sheriff Bob. When time for
fireworks came, you could have lit a roman candle, shoved it up Bob's
ass, and watched him dance! Wouldn't that have been the best 4th
ever?

Double-A

Bert
2010-07-05 07:46:26 EST
On Jul 4, 3:57 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jul 4, 12:17 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 4, 4:43 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> > > Oh, I know why...
>
> > > Budd was honest, but only showing something people won't like,
> > > therefore allowing certain powers to say...
> > >  "See, now fund us with 500 Trillion Dollars and we can fix everything
> > > for you !!!".
>
> > > Where as, John Mack, was not as useful and Budd Hopkins, because John
> > > was saying ... "Hey, most ETs seem to be helping Humans move forward
> > > to a better more loving and caring future".
>
> > > Anyway, I don't know, I'm just an Onion Farmer,
> > > listening to Art Bell, and doing my best to share the following video
> > > which will never make any money for me !!
> > > But will save the World !!!
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6zYzva3BHw

> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > ________________________
>
> > > YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
> > > Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>
> > > And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/
>
> > > After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE
>
> > > PASS IT ON !!!

> > Is GOPer Hagar and GOPer sheriff Bob Hansell all Tea Party Mafia
> > republicans and give them the right to threaten lives of people that
> > would like to bring democracy back to America.  It is no wonder Statue
> > of Liberty has tears in her eyes    TreBert
>
> Bert, you should have had a little barbecue in your back yard today.
> You could have called it Bert's first annual 4th of July Barbecue and
> Beer Bust!  You could even had invited Sheriff Bob.  When time for
> fireworks came, you could have lit a roman candle, shoved it up Bob's
> ass, and watched him dance!  Wouldn't that have been the best 4th
> ever?
>
> Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like a plan I now let people know sheriff Bob Hansell arranged
Rigby's escape(he did) They ask me "Who is Rigby?" Here you see how
important it is for GOPers to control the press. Out of mind out of
sight. O ya TreBert