Research Discussion: Obama Awards $2B For Solar Power, Hails New Jobs

Obama Awards $2B For Solar Power, Hails New Jobs
Posts: 22

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-07-03 11:19:02 EST
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100703/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_jobs

This is just precious. Two Billion (with a "B") for yet another pipedream.
When the environmental whackoes are done lamenting the displacement of the
"yellow-bellied, wart-hogged three-legged desert shrew", there won't be any
solar panels.

Panel manufacture - most likely China, Korea or Taiwan. Assembled in the USA
by minimum wagers. No maintenance to speak of, after construction - 0 jobs
when completed ... ok .. perhaps 10 people.

Kicking ass, Obama ... pssst ... has anyone told Urkel they don't work at
night or on overcast days ?? Well, don't burst his bubble just yet...
let's just have Slow Joe Biden throw the switch at ... say ... midnight and
explain to Urkel why nothing is happening.



Vtcapo
2010-07-03 11:27:44 EST
On Jul 3, 11:19 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100703/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_jobs
>
> This is just precious.  Two Billion (with a "B") for yet another pipedream.
> When the environmental whackoes are done lamenting the displacement of the
> "yellow-bellied, wart-hogged three-legged desert shrew", there won't be any
> solar panels.
>
> Panel manufacture - most likely China, Korea or Taiwan. Assembled in the USA
> by minimum wagers. No maintenance to speak of, after construction - 0 jobs
> when completed ... ok .. perhaps 10 people.
>
> Kicking ass, Obama ... pssst ... has anyone told Urkel they don't work at
> night or on overcast days ?? Well, don't burst his bubble just yet...
> let's just have Slow Joe Biden throw the switch at ... say ... midnight and
> explain to Urkel why nothing is happening.

Still whining.........

RT

Informed
2010-07-03 11:40:58 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
news:j5ednX6PGO57ybLRnZ2dnUVZ_gOdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100703/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_jobs
>
> This is just precious. Two Billion (with a "B") for yet another
> pipedream. When the environmental whackoes are done lamenting the
> displacement of the "yellow-bellied, wart-hogged three-legged desert
> shrew", there won't be any solar panels.
>
> Panel manufacture - most likely China, Korea or Taiwan. Assembled in the
> USA by minimum wagers. No maintenance to speak of, after construction - 0
> jobs when completed ... ok .. perhaps 10 people.
>
> Kicking ass, Obama ... pssst ... has anyone told Urkel they don't work at
> night or on overcast days ?? Well, don't burst his bubble just yet...
> let's just have Slow Joe Biden throw the switch at ... say ... midnight
> and explain to Urkel why nothing is happening.
>

Don't mind Hagar. He's getting all excited about holiday. For the Fourth of
July, the Crackerteria where Hags eats is having a special Cracker haute
cuisine weekend. Most of the food (except the Miller High Life) will be
served either on a stick or out of the bucket. DOT is bringing in a fresh
load of road kill for the event. The Stop 'N Rob where Hags keeps trying to
get a job has donated a couple of cases of Moon Pies and 10 quarts of RC
Cola. Hags sister, Chlamydia, is making her special buzzard pie and will be
providing sexual favors for half price. Wow, what a weekend.



Informed
2010-07-03 11:45:55 EST

"vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:9ca74dbe-f675-4c7f-83fb-a5a6c075fdb3@a30g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
On Jul 3, 11:19 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100703/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_jobs
>
> This is just precious. Two Billion (with a "B") for yet another pipedream.
> When the environmental whackoes are done lamenting the displacement of the
> "yellow-bellied, wart-hogged three-legged desert shrew", there won't be
> any
> solar panels.
>
> Panel manufacture - most likely China, Korea or Taiwan. Assembled in the
> USA
> by minimum wagers. No maintenance to speak of, after construction - 0 jobs
> when completed ... ok .. perhaps 10 people.
>
> Kicking ass, Obama ... pssst ... has anyone told Urkel they don't work at
> night or on overcast days ?? Well, don't burst his bubble just yet...
> let's just have Slow Joe Biden throw the switch at ... say ... midnight
> and
> explain to Urkel why nothing is happening.

Still whining.........

RT

Hags doesn't like solar power because you can't steal it by running a cable
underneath your neighbor's trailer and connecting directly to the line.
Same way he gets TV.



HVAC
2010-07-03 12:28:58 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
news:j5ednX6PGO57ybLRnZ2dnUVZ_gOdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100703/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_jobs
>
> This is just precious. Two Billion (with a "B") for yet another
> pipedream.


It should have been 200 Billion for solar, wind and nuclear.

That's just for starters.

If we had taken the Trillion fucking dollars that
we wasted on bailing out wall street, we would
have a shitload of new jobs and have started on
the path to revamping our energy infrastructure.

What's needed now is leadership.

*I* should be president.

Just THINK how nice things would be!





--
"You can't enslave a truly free man. The most you can do is kill him" -RAH



H.
2010-07-03 12:49:30 EST

"Informed" <noreply@aol.com> wrote in message
news:VWIXn.11349$YX3.6299@newsfe18.iad...
>
> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:9ca74dbe-f675-4c7f-83fb-a5a6c075fdb3@a30g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
> On Jul 3, 11:19 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100703/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_jobs
>>
>> This is just precious. Two Billion (with a "B") for
>> yet another pipedream.
>> When the environmental whackoes are done lamenting
>> the displacement of the
>> "yellow-bellied, wart-hogged three-legged desert
>> shrew", there won't be any
>> solar panels.
>>
>> Panel manufacture - most likely China, Korea or
>> Taiwan. Assembled in the USA
>> by minimum wagers. No maintenance to speak of, after
>> construction - 0 jobs
>> when completed ... ok .. perhaps 10 people.
>>
>> Kicking ass, Obama ... pssst ... has anyone told
>> Urkel they don't work at
>> night or on overcast days ?? Well, don't burst his
>> bubble just yet...
>> let's just have Slow Joe Biden throw the switch at
>> ... say ... midnight and
>> explain to Urkel why nothing is happening.
>
> Still whining.........
>
> RT
>
> Hags doesn't like solar power because you can't steal
> it by running a cable underneath your neighbor's
> trailer and connecting directly to the line. Same way
> he gets TV.
>
Do you want to explain why, or are you too incredibly
stupid?
H.



H.
2010-07-03 12:53:16 EST

"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:i0nogb$di3$1@hvac.motzarella.org...
>
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
> news:j5ednX6PGO57ybLRnZ2dnUVZ_gOdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100703/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_jobs
>>
>> This is just precious. Two Billion (with a "B") for
>> yet another pipedream.
>
>
> It should have been 200 Billion for solar, wind and
> nuclear.
>
> That's just for starters.
>
> If we had taken the Trillion fucking dollars that
> we wasted on bailing out wall street, we would
> have a shitload of new jobs and have started on
> the path to revamping our energy infrastructure.
>
> What's needed now is leadership.
>
> *I* should be president.
>
> Just THINK how nice things would be!
>

> --
> "You can't enslave a truly free man. The most you can
> do is kill him" -RAH
>
>
I vote for HVAC for president, God or what ever he
wants to be.
H.



HVAC
2010-07-03 13:52:44 EST

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
news:2WJXn.14513$4B7.8019@newsfe16.iad...
>>
> I vote for HVAC for president, God or what ever he wants to be.



Philosopher/Kings such as I have no need for titles.





--
Forever is a really long time.... Especially towards the end.



Hagar
2010-07-03 16:45:02 EST

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
news:wSJXn.14512$4B7.8783@newsfe16.iad...
>
> "Informed" <noreply@aol.com> wrote in message
> news:VWIXn.11349$YX3.6299@newsfe18.iad...
>>
>> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:9ca74dbe-f675-4c7f-83fb-a5a6c075fdb3@a30g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
>> On Jul 3, 11:19 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100703/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_jobs
>>>
>>> This is just precious. Two Billion (with a "B") for yet another
>>> pipedream.
>>> When the environmental whackoes are done lamenting the displacement of
>>> the
>>> "yellow-bellied, wart-hogged three-legged desert shrew", there won't be
>>> any
>>> solar panels.
>>>
>>> Panel manufacture - most likely China, Korea or Taiwan. Assembled in the
>>> USA
>>> by minimum wagers. No maintenance to speak of, after construction - 0
>>> jobs
>>> when completed ... ok .. perhaps 10 people.
>>>
>>> Kicking ass, Obama ... pssst ... has anyone told Urkel they don't work
>>> at
>>> night or on overcast days ?? Well, don't burst his bubble just yet...
>>> let's just have Slow Joe Biden throw the switch at ... say ... midnight
>>> and
>>> explain to Urkel why nothing is happening.
>>
>> Still whining.........
>>
>> RT
>>
>> Hags doesn't like solar power because you can't steal it by running a
>> cable underneath your neighbor's trailer and connecting directly to the
>> line. Same way he gets TV.
>>
> Do you want to explain why, or are you too incredibly stupid?
> H.
>
He can't ... he was born that stupid ... he's a natural.



Hagar
2010-07-03 16:48:16 EST

"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:i0ntdd$1oa$1@hvac.motzarella.org...
>
> "H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
> news:2WJXn.14513$4B7.8019@newsfe16.iad...
>>>
>> I vote for HVAC for president, God or what ever he wants to be.
>
>
>
> Philosopher/Kings such as I have no need for titles.
>

So ... which one do you prefer ???
Remember ... Dear Leader is taken, Urkel is not available
until 2012 and Mein Fuehrer is banned in some places.
You got my vote, though !!


Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron