Research Discussion: Art Bell - Coast To Coast AM - 11-07-04 - Bill McDonald - Alien Vehicles.mp3

Art Bell - Coast To Coast AM - 11-07-04 - Bill McDonald - Alien Vehicles.mp3
Posts: 6

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-07-02 07:25:00 EST
Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 11-07-04 - Bill McDonald - Alien
Vehicles.mp3

Oh, yeah, last night I listened to that for the first time ever.

An amazing focused dude !












___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE

PASS IT ON !!!

_______________________

Bert
2010-07-02 07:50:47 EST
On Jul 2, 7:25 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 11-07-04 -  Bill McDonald - Alien
> Vehicles.mp3
>
> Oh, yeah, last night I listened to that for the first time ever.
>
> An amazing focused dude !
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ________________________
>
> YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>
> And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/
>
> After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE
>
> PASS IT ON !!!
>
> _______________________

I sent my fast pictures to Art Bell many moons ago. It was a time he
had a bad fall at his Nevada home He fell off a deck being built As
a kid I use to build decks,and his back door going on to the deck
should have been nailed shut I wonder if he still remembers me. Its
over 20 years TreBert PS can not get his show

HVAC
2010-07-02 11:55:25 EST

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
news:17264c0f-2c3c-45b9-bcae-b145cff680f8@q29g2000vba.googlegroups.com...
>
>I sent my fast pictures to Art Bell many moons ago.

Fascinating!
(What did you do with the slow pictures?)




>It was a time he
>had a bad fall at his Nevada home He fell off a deck being built


LOL!




> As a kid I use to build decks


Didn't you build the deck on the Mayflower?



>and his back door going on to the deck
>should have been nailed shut


Thank you, building inspector Bert.
You really 'closed the door' on that mystery.



>I wonder if he still remembers me.


Fuck no.

You're just an incontinent old man with delusions of grandeur.



> Its over 20 years TreBert PS can not get his show


That's cause you're an idiot..... No offense of course.








--
When HVAC does a push-up, he's not pushing himself
up, he's pushing the world down



Double-A
2010-07-02 12:16:58 EST
On Jul 2, 4:50 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jul 2, 7:25 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 11-07-04 -  Bill McDonald - Alien
> > Vehicles.mp3
>
> > Oh, yeah, last night I listened to that for the first time ever.
>
> > An amazing focused dude !
>
> > ___
>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > ________________________
>
> > YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
> > Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>
> > And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/
>
> > After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE
>
> > PASS IT ON !!!
>
> > _______________________
>
> I sent my fast pictures to Art Bell many moons ago. It was a time he
> had a bad fall at his Nevada home   He fell off a deck being built  As
> a kid I use to build decks,and his back door going on to the deck
> should have been nailed shut   I wonder if he still remembers me. Its
> over 20 years   TreBert  PS can not get his show


Your pictures were probably not koOky enough for his show, Bert. Next
time send him some fast pictures of UFO's!

Double-A



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-07-02 19:40:16 EST
On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 04:50:47 -0700 (PDT), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Jul 2, 7:25 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 11-07-04 -  Bill McDonald - Alien
>> Vehicles.mp3
>>
>> Oh, yeah, last night I listened to that for the first time ever.
>>
>> An amazing focused dude !
>>
>> ___

>
>I sent my fast pictures to Art Bell many moons ago. It was a time he
>had a bad fall at his Nevada home He fell off a deck being built As
>a kid I use to build decks,and his back door going on to the deck
>should have been nailed shut I wonder if he still remembers me. Its
>over 20 years TreBert PS can not get his show

Yeah, I'm listening to Art Bell archives every night.

It's the best joy of my life.

Last night I was listening to Professor John Mack.




Google ... "Art Bell matrix CDs".





___

.

.
.
.
..
.
.
.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE

PASS IT ON !!!

_______________________

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-25 23:58:19 EST
On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 23:25:00 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 11-07-04 - Bill McDonald - Alien
>Vehicles.mp3
>
>Oh, yeah, last night I listened to that for the first time ever.
>
>An amazing focused dude !
>
>
>
>
>

Testing Testing

1 2 3

Hallo ?

Anyone see me here ?








___
___




NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg


"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron