Research Discussion: Chuck Teh Bohnehead Caught In Sex Scandal

Chuck Teh Bohnehead Caught In Sex Scandal

SWIZZLELAND - A self professed Shrink, Soothsayer and sometime Chiropractic,
was arrested and charged with raping four young mountain goats, whom he
allegedly lured into his home with imported chocolates and wall projected
hand shadow figurines of farm animals, police said Wednesday.

One goat was 2 years old when the alleged abuse began. Its sisters are now 3
to 5, police said.

Charles teh Bohnehead was arrested Tuesday at his home, where police
confiscated about 100 photographs of goats and sheep, many of them sheared
to almost complete nudity, said police Chief William Tell-Weaselcatcher.

Some photos showed ChuckWeasel posing naked with other farm animals, and
police are trying to identify them and contact the appropriate farmers,
Tell-Weaselcatcher said. He said police were investigating if ChuckWeasel
was part of a goatophilia network, noting many of the pictures were e-mailed
from New Zealand and also showed unidentified flying objects.

ChuckWeasel, who has lived in Swizzleland most of his life, approached the
goat's owners in 2008 with an offer to teach the goats to speak German and
French, Tell-Weaselcatcher said.

"He would lure them into his house with sweets, usually chocolate from
abroad or luxury sweets, and he would incite them to perform sexual acts
with him," Tell-Weaselcatcher said. "For the eldest of the four goats, he
recently accompanied it to a local hair salon for a breathtaking shampoo,
capped by an Afro do."

The farmers recently noticed the goats had become lethargic had lost
interest in playing outside and investigated to find out what was wrong, and
then took them to the police who immediately sought an arrest warrant for
ChuckWeasel, the police chief said.

ChuckWeasel was charged with goat rape, sexual sheep abuse and practicing
animal husbandry without a license.

Neighbors described ChuckWeasel as an active codger who still rides his
tricycle, police said. But when police arrested him he appeared weak, walked
with a cane and complained of bouts of stupidity, high blood pressure and
recurring diarrhea, Tell-Weaselcatcher said. Police took him to a Swizz
hospital where he remains under surveillance in the Mental Observation Ward.

The date of his next court appearance is not yet known.

Several Swizz cantons are magnets for goatophiles and sheepophiles, because
of lax law enforcement, corruption in the justice system and poverty that
forces goats and sheep into sexual bondage and prostitution.

A number of high-profile suspects have been caught in Swizzleland, including
two Americans, Art Deco and Phineas Puddleduck, after an Interpol manhunt
sparked by some 200 Internet photos showing them allegedly abusing
single-horn Alpine Goats and prong-horned Mountain Sheep. They were
sentenced to eight years of court monitored, mandatory masturbation.

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:14:18 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>SWIZZLELAND

<snip drivel>

Folks, this is what the CIA does because they're incompetent
and they don't want anyone to know. They figure if they leave
you laughing you won't blame them for American failure.
The fact is, 'hagar' and 'chuck' are both CIA agents --

And American tax payers paid for the CIA verbal usenet diarrhea.

Laugh while you can, CIA monkey boys!

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-01 17:49:36 EST
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:14:18 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>The date of his next court appearance is not yet known.
<big snip> {Hagen Sahm's sexual fanatasies call for psychatric Help}

You are SICK, get help.
C.

On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 23:49:36 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:14:18 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>The date of his next court appearance is not yet known.
><big snip> {Hagen Sahm's sexual fanatasies call for psychatric Help}
>
>You are SICK, get help.
>C.

Hagar Sniffs Petrol, Sees Goats, and Threatens To Kill Me.

Never Fear, The Military will have Hagar picking up Tar Balls
all day soon for the next 50 years.

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Oil+Slick+Reaches+Queensland+Beaches+YVrC94OAU06l.jpg

And instead of Fish and Lobster
for supper, it will be polluted Chinese rice.

That's because Hagar never supported my years of promoting
The Air Car and The Water Car.

Not one person in UseNet NewsGroups
supported me with my Earth Care Day
ideas and Air Car and Water Car
discoveries.

P.S.
The Rothschilds hate you Hagar.

And GOD's Chosen One's
(Zionists) Hate you Hagar.

That's why AREA51
hasn't saved the world.

If I was the owner of AREA51
I would make a speech
and tell the whole world
that they have to live their normal lives
and get up and go to work in the morning's, etc.
(Because we all need Baked Beans and Toilet Paper)
But at the same time explain to everyone
... "Well, you all know about AREA51 from the movies, and yes, we have
been busy there, and no, you can't make your own AREA51.
A few things are going to change on Earth, because with all your
freedoms you have enjoyed over the past 50 years,
all 90% of you just accepted bribes and threats, that lead to the
ruining of your entire planet. And don't think it's all Lovey Dovey in
the after-life, because if you act like an Idiot Bribed Afraid
Criminal here on Earth, then that's what you will be in the
after-life. So, enjoy your normal days, and look forward to more
updates from AREA51 next week, with plans to get the whole world on to
the Water Car, with other surprises. Have a Great Day! ...
This is Exciting, Aye !!!"

___

And no-one has killed me yet, because they need things to laugh at.

___

QUOTE:
"The feeling of Joy is strongly sought in the universe for its energy
is divine"

___

I'm in a bad mood.
I can't recover from this Flu.

___

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE

PASS IT ON !!!

_______________________

> On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 23:49:36 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:14:18 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>>>The date of his next court appearance is not yet known.
>><big snip> {Hagen Sahm's sexual fanatasies call for psychatric Help}
>>
>>You are SICK, get help.
>>C.
>
> Hagar Sniffs Petrol, Sees Goats, and Threatens To Kill Me.
>
> Never Fear, The Military will have Hagar picking up Tar Balls
> all day soon for the next 50 years.
>
> http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Oil+Slick+Reaches+Queensland+Beaches+YVrC94OAU06l.jpg
>
> And instead of Fish and Lobster
> for supper, it will be polluted Chinese rice.
>
> That's because Hagar never supported my years of promoting
> The Air Car and The Water Car.

I don't support anything or anyone that doesn't work ... and that
includes you and ChuckWeasel. Now bugger off, mate.

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-01 20:53:39 EST
On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:03:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I'm in a bad mood.
>I can't recover from this Flu.

I hope you will have a fast recovery!!!
C.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:03:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I'm in a bad mood.
>>I can't recover from this Flu.
>
> I hope you will have a fast recovery!!!
> C.

Horry, pass it on to ChuckWeasel in the form of H1N1 and when the two of you
croak, we'll call it an improvement in the human gene pool.

On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 02:53:39 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:03:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I'm in a bad mood.
>>I can't recover from this Flu.
>
>I hope you will have a fast recovery!!!
>C.

Thank you !

I had to catch a taxi today.

And the taxi driver was very chatty,
asking what I do and
what I do on the internet
and with friends, etc.

I said,
I could focus on making
money, but I do mostly volunteer work.
Then mentioned about the
Air Car and the Water Car.

And he went off rambling
a lot of stories about...
Oh they killed this guy and killed that guy and they just kill ya !!!

___

QUOTE:
"How could you under such conditions exercise your free will when it
is so much manipulated? What are you really free of? "

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE

PASS IT ON !!!

_______________________

Informed

> <UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:03:10 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I'm in a bad mood.
>>>I can't recover from this Flu.
>>
>> I hope you will have a fast recovery!!!
>> C.
>
> Horry, pass it on to ChuckWeasel in the form of H1N1 and when the two of
> you croak, we'll call it an improvement in the human gene pool.

This from someone who has been in the shallow end of the gene pool all his
sordid life.

U*@t-online.de
2010-07-02 08:37:09 EST
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:00:22 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>Horry, pass it on to ChuckWeasel in the form of H1N1 and when the two of you
>croak, we'll call it an improvement in the human gene pool.

H1N1 as well as H2N2(in 1957), had them both already. No chance that
they shall kill me, sorry Hags.

C.