Research Discussion: BP Oil Latest News Truth Facts Mexico Gulf Spill Leak Secrets !!!

BP Oil Latest News Truth Facts Mexico Gulf Spill Leak Secrets !!!
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-06-30 07:45:33 EST


BP Oil Latest News Truth Facts Mexico Gulf Spill Leak Secrets !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE


__________


.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE

PASS IT ON !!!

_______________________

Hagar
2010-06-30 08:36:34 EST

I don't know what we would do if it weren't for you and your
top secret YouTube connections, keeping us on the up and up
of world events as well as Cosmic developments.



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-06-30 22:20:43 EST
On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 05:36:34 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>
>I don't know what we would do if it weren't for you and your
>top secret YouTube connections, keeping us on the up and up
>of world events as well as Cosmic developments.
>


Yes, wow, it's fantastic !!
The very latest news is...
"Scientists have made absolutely amazing
discoveries about Space".

My friend here has the updates !!! ...

http://pixdaus.com/pics/RFbrL9cizitBqFIG8a.jpg







___


.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE

PASS IT ON !!!

_______________________

Brad Guth
2010-07-01 00:52:39 EST
On Jun 30, 4:45 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> BP Oil Latest News Truth Facts Mexico Gulf Spill Leak Secrets !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE
>
> __________
It’s not just BP that we have to worry about, whereas Shell had been
caught recently and fined for excessively venting and/or flaring <6
million toxic cubic feet of raw natural gasses per day for four years
before they got nailed red-handed at just one of their most productive
Gulf area platforms of that time, except now they have even bigger
ones and otherwise there’s no telling as to how much got away before
and/or from other Shell platforms, or whatever’s still getting past
EPA and DoE regulatory standards of conserving that raw natural gas
that they supposedly agreed to. Apparently Shell has their own
following of “small people” and politically greedy puppets that need
to be continually snookered and kept dumbfounded, just like BP that’s
rightfully getting all the most recent attention.

Go to your local pet store, buy some fish, then contaminate their
aquarium with some of that acidic and otherwise toxic Corexit modified
BP oil, and see what happens.

Instead of just normal aerating or oxygenating their water, give it a
similar dosage or saturation of the same BP composite of raw natural
gasses, and see what happens.

Since when have these BP Rothschild minions and their army of brown-
nosed clowns had brains? (greed, hording and systematic debauchery has
nothing to do with having brains, whereas it’s more godfather mafia
like)

It's has gone from horrifically bad to worse or next to hopeless.
Toxic rains will migrate hundreds of inland miles, and those white
beaches will become a BP stained cloak for what's hidden just inches
below for years to come.

Hydrocarbons do evaporate, and everything that goes up must come down
(except much of the H2 and of course all of the He will leave Earth
for good). Burning the composite crude is only making matters worse
via downwind atmospheric migration, and subsequent re-association with
inland and coastal waters is not exactly favorable. There is no
silver lining or even marginally good outcome.

Many of the other than ch4 gaseous elements are essentially natural
freons, as well as toxic and capable of binding with h2o, O2 and N2.
The full gauntlet of Corexit modified moleculars is nearly endless,
and the best available truths are simply not getting mainstream
published or much less properly exposed via our federal government
agencies. It's like receiving a very dead and smelly fish, as a
godfather message that your life isn't worth much.

I guess it's rather pointless to keep saying: I told you so.

BP's toxic acids make Pensacola Beach boil and bubble
http://www.huliq.com/9990/bp-toxic-acids-make-pensacola-beach-boil-and-bubble

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/opinion/letters/781987-263/toxic-chemicals-in-use-to-contain-oil.html

http://unearthed.earthjustice.org/blog/2010-june/oil-and-dispersants-deadly-brew-gulf-hurricane-season

http://motherjones.com/blue-marble/2010/06/bps-bad-science

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2010/062910b.html

http://www.huliq.com/9990/epa-silent-bp-oil-spill-and-cleanup-wackenhut-charge

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/27/1704063/bp-still-using-high-levels-of.html

Google search: * Bush Chaney oil deregulation *
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2010/06/cheney_deregulation.html
Plus dozens of other examples as good or better at telling us the
best available truths.

Why are devout ZNRs like our resident rednecks and especially Jews
always brown-nosing on the side of Big Energy, regardless of the
consequences?

btw; hydrocarbons do in fact evaporate, especially when laced along
with the toxic Corexit that modifies a number of those hydrocarbon
moleculars to bind with h2o, n2 and o2.

Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Brad Guth
2010-07-04 17:19:50 EST
On Jun 30, 4:45 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> BP Oil Latest News Truth Facts Mexico Gulf Spill Leak Secrets !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE
>
> ________________________
>
> YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> http://www.youtube.com/DennyEarthSpace
>
> And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/
>
> After Hagar's Death Threats, Steven Seagal's Speech Will Save The World!!! ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE
>
> PASS IT ON !!!
>
> _______________________

Why stop a good thing? No wonder that BP stock is doing better than
holding its own.

The good news; BP’s radioactive oil makes coal seem almost clean:
Along with all that oily sulfur and multiple toxic gasses (made worse
by Corexit), from deep within Earth there’s good old Thorium, Uranium
and of course Radon(Rn222) gas that should have been expected, which
means there is Radium that's also coming out of that dysfunctional BP
well.
http://www.rense.com/general91/d2se.htm

Normally those pesky heavy elements would tend to stay put because of
their specific gravity. However, because of the terrific pressure and
velocity of what that dysfunctional BP wellhead BOP is spewing, almost
anything goes along with that flow.

The lack of proper liquid and gas analysis seems downright spooky.
It’s as though we BP certified “small people” are not actually worth
the effort.

Toxic and radioactive elements left deep underground and otherwise
safely contained for specialized commercial or scientific/medical use
isn't a global biodiversity problem. This BP fiasco doesn’t qualify
as biodiversity friendly.

Why don't these BP plus most other Big Energy wizards and their brown-
nosed army of devout supporters prove us all wrong, starting with
their eating Happy Meals or soup laced with merely 26 ppm Corexit, or
perhaps go for 260 ppm and really make the rest of us “small people”
look silly and stupid.

Let us advise all them folks in perpetual denial to go right ahead and
toss in some of that harmless mercury plus radium sprinkles and radon
gas for good measure. After all, radiation is perfectly natural, as
well as those Corexit modified hydrocarbon moleculars are supposed to
be nearly harmless, so what could possibly go wrong?

Be sure they keep making enough of that BP kosher fortified soup for
rabbi Saul Levy and other ZNR approved rednecks like our Hagar that’ll
eat pretty much anything that’s roadkill and deep-fried. At least
BP’s menu selections of oiled endangered species, if sufficiently
radiated should be germ free and have exceptional shelf-life.

~ BG


Brad Guth
2010-07-14 17:54:46 EST
On Jun 30, 4:45 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> BP Oil Latest News Truth Facts Mexico Gulf Spill Leak Secrets !!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE
> __________

It has happened before, and with similar results and global
consequences of mass extinctions are just as likely.

Along with layers of that Gulf seabed damaged by BP, an earthquake of
as little as 7+ could uncap that vast reservoir of methane plus other
mostly toxic gasses, along with releasing several billion barrels of
its toxic, acidic and radioactive crude oil.

A wellhead pressure of 9000 psi that's also under 2000 psi worth of
ocean (makes that 11,000 psi as measured at the surface) is not
exactly an insignificant threat if the seabed isn't robust and fused
substantially enough to contain it. Even if just the base riser blows
out will become a sufficient orifice to cause catastrophic
environmental damage that'll make everything thus far seem like baby
spit-up.

http://www.eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=275003&page=1
9000 psi applied across 346 square inches will lift 1,557 tons
(roughly three times what their BOP and its added valve stack
currently weighs). Actually there’s a maximum of 11317 psi and their
base pile pipe is 36”, whereas the hydraulic force becomes worth 11.5
million pounds (5,750 tons) of push-up force.

That's not even the only deep hole in the lithosphere that we get to
worry about, plus there's always greater Yellowstone that's not
exactly a passive geothermal energy cache w/o risk of another truly
global doom and gloom scale, however for the moment BP is in the
lead. Let us hope there’s not an actual geode dome under that seabed,
or one being created by the enormous pressure leaking sideways from
that BP well, because if there is were kinda dead ducks.

~ BG

The Chief Instigator
2010-07-14 20:57:32 EST
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:54:46 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 30, 4:45?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> BP Oil Latest News Truth Facts Mexico Gulf Spill Leak Secrets !!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE
>> __________
>
> It has happened before, and with similar results and global
> consequences of mass extinctions are just as likely.
>
> Along with layers of that Gulf seabed damaged by BP, an earthquake of
> as little as 7+ could uncap that vast reservoir of methane plus other
> mostly toxic gasses, along with releasing several billion barrels of
> its toxic, acidic and radioactive crude oil.
>
> A wellhead pressure of 9000 psi that's also under 2000 psi worth of
> ocean (makes that 11,000 psi as measured at the surface) is not
> exactly an insignificant threat if the seabed isn't robust and fused
> substantially enough to contain it. Even if just the base riser blows
> out will become a sufficient orifice to cause catastrophic
> environmental damage that'll make everything thus far seem like baby
> spit-up.
>
> http://www.eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=275003&page=1
> 9000 psi applied across 346 square inches will lift 1,557 tons
> (roughly three times what their BOP and its added valve stack
> currently weighs). Actually there?s a maximum of 11317 psi and their
> base pile pipe is 36?, whereas the hydraulic force becomes worth 11.5
> million pounds (5,750 tons) of push-up force.
>
> That's not even the only deep hole in the lithosphere that we get to
> worry about, plus there's always greater Yellowstone that's not
> exactly a passive geothermal energy cache w/o risk of another truly
> global doom and gloom scale, however for the moment BP is in the
> lead. Let us hope there?s not an actual geode dome under that seabed,
> or one being created by the enormous pressure leaking sideways from
> that BP well, because if there is were kinda dead ducks.
>
> ~ BG

Thanks for the confirmation that you're an obnoxious frothing loon. I'll be
about 90 kilometers from the Gulf early Friday morning.

--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patrick@io.com) Benham, KY
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
LAST GAME: San Antonio 3, Houston 2 (April 11)
NEXT GAME: The 2010-11 opener vs. TBA, October 8

Brad Guth
2010-07-14 22:32:12 EST
On Jul 14, 5:57 pm, The Chief Instigator <patr...@prismnet.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:54:46 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Jun 30, 4:45?am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> BP Oil Latest News Truth Facts Mexico Gulf Spill Leak Secrets !!!
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvtrdJi3cWE
> >> __________
>
> > It has happened before, and with similar results and global
> > consequences of mass extinctions are just as likely.
>
> > Along with layers of that Gulf seabed damaged by BP, an earthquake of
> > as little as 7+ could uncap that vast reservoir of methane plus other
> > mostly toxic gasses, along with releasing several billion barrels of
> > its toxic, acidic and radioactive crude oil.
>
> > A wellhead pressure of 9000 psi that's also under 2000 psi worth of
> > ocean (makes that 11,000 psi as measured at the surface) is not
> > exactly an insignificant threat if the seabed isn't robust and fused
> > substantially enough to contain it.  Even if just the base riser blows
> > out will become a sufficient orifice to cause catastrophic
> > environmental damage that'll make everything thus far seem like baby
> > spit-up.
>
> >  http://www.eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=275003&page=1
> >  9000 psi applied across 346 square inches will lift 1,557 tons
> > (roughly three times what their BOP and its added valve stack
> > currently weighs).  Actually there?s a maximum of 11317 psi and their
> > base pile pipe is 36?, whereas the hydraulic force becomes worth 11.5
> > million pounds (5,750 tons) of  push-up force.
>
> > That's not even the only deep hole in the lithosphere that we get to
> > worry about, plus there's always greater Yellowstone that's not
> > exactly a passive geothermal energy cache w/o risk of another truly
> > global doom and gloom scale, however for the moment BP is in the
> > lead.  Let us hope there?s not an actual geode dome under that seabed,
> > or one being created by the enormous pressure leaking sideways from
> > that BP well, because if there is were kinda dead ducks.
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> Thanks for the confirmation that you're an obnoxious frothing loon.  I'll be
> about 90 kilometers from the Gulf early Friday morning.
>
> --
>     Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (patr...@io.com)  Benham, KY
>      www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php(TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
>                 LAST GAME: San Antonio 3, Houston 2 (April 11)
>                NEXT GAME: The 2010-11 opener vs. TBA, October 8

It's just peer and historically accepted geology, science and physics
that obviously you don't believe in. Good luck with that.

~ BG
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron