Research Discussion: I Understand The ... "Choosing Between Two Unknowns".

I Understand The ... "Choosing Between Two Unknowns".

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Before 'Petrol Sniffing Hagar' shoots me with his Shotguns...

I just realized what's happening with that part of the "Decide"
message, that I didn't like before.

This part...

"After thousands of years, one day, this choice was going to be
inevitable: choosing between two unknowns."

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

Well, the two unknowns are really just 'GOOD and EVIL'.

At our level of development... at our stage of progress...
we have to think about and study and debate those two unknowns that we
somewhat know about from history. And that debate and education
doesn't happen on television, it's happening in video hosting sites.

Because we have a very long way to go, to really get into the future.

Hey, at least we do get a choice !

___

And Donald Rumsfeld was correct...

Quote:
"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There
are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know
we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things
we do not know we don’t know."

___

I dedicate this UseNet NewsGroups post to Robert David Steele.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_David_Steele

And Kindra Arnesen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcvzkrPL9C4

___

INTELLIGENCE DATA:

"You entrust these problems to representatives, whose conscience of
common well-being slowly fades away in front of corporatist interests"

"Your thoughts and beliefs are modeled after partisan interests to
turn you into slaves".

"Danger would slowly melt away from your homes because you would
indirectly force the undesirable ones, those we name the 'third
party', to show up and vanish. You would all bear the same name and
share the same roots: Mankind!"

"That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes
want to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also
reign over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their
capacity to distillate mistrust and fear into you."

"Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
mind. Such plans are on their way".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

Photo of The Day !

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Sir_Gilligan_Horrys_Extraterrestria.jpg

_______________________

On Jun 28, 10:58 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ________________________
>
> YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>
> And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

At times I don't know about you, or perhaps it's just what I don't
know that I don't know about you that's deeply concerning.

~ BG

Oh, and this morning I heard this ...

Art Bell - Robert O. Dean, Sgt. Maj. Ret. - (01-26-01) - Aliens - 2
of 2 Nwo.mp3

He says "we are going to have a choice (invitation)"
from 16:30 in that MP3 from January 2001.

And that was after I had that thought about the "Unknowns" ...

Amazing, aye !

_____________________

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 05:58:52 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Before 'Petrol Sniffing Hagar' shoots me with his Shotguns...
>
>I just realized what's happening with that part of the "Decide"
>message, that I didn't like before.
>
>This part...
>
>"After thousands of years, one day, this choice was going to be
>inevitable: choosing between two unknowns."
>
>http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html
>

>Well, the two unknowns are really just 'GOOD and EVIL'.
>
>At our level of development... at our stage of progress...
>we have to think about and study and debate those two unknowns that we
>somewhat know about from history. And that debate and education
>doesn't happen on television, it's happening in video hosting sites.
>
>Because we have a very long way to go, to really get into the future.
>
>Hey, at least we do get a choice !
>

>___
>
>And Donald Rumsfeld was correct...
>
>Quote:
>"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There
>are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know
>we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things
>we do not know we don’t know."
>
>___
>
>I dedicate this UseNet NewsGroups post to Robert David Steele.
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_David_Steele
>

>And Kindra Arnesen.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcvzkrPL9C4
>

>___
>
>INTELLIGENCE DATA:
>
>"You entrust these problems to representatives, whose conscience of
>common well-being slowly fades away in front of corporatist interests"
>
>"Your thoughts and beliefs are modeled after partisan interests to
>turn you into slaves".
>
>"Danger would slowly melt away from your homes because you would
>indirectly force the undesirable ones, those we name the 'third
>party', to show up and vanish. You would all bear the same name and
>share the same roots: Mankind!"
>
>"That is precisely what those who manipulate you behind the scenes
>want to avoid at all cost because, by dividing, they reign! They also
>reign over those who govern you. Their strength comes from their
>capacity to distillate mistrust and fear into you."
>
>"Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
>will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
>mind. Such plans are on their way".
>

>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>

>.
>.
>.
>.
>.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

Photo of The Day !

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Sir_Gilligan_Horrys_Extraterrestria.jpg

_______________________

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:23:50 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jun 28, 10:58 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Before 'Petrol Sniffing Hagar' shoots me with his Shotguns...
>>
>> I just realized what's happening <snip resr of crap>

>At times I don't know about you, or perhaps it's just what I don't
>know that I don't know about you that's deeply concerning.

What else do you need to know other that the SGH is a psychological
operative?

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-06-28 19:48:28 EST
V <ya@da.com> wrote in news:ghqh26tse4selih26qtl0ooe5fmj884j2l@4ax.com:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:23:50 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
> <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Jun 28, 10:58\ufffdam, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>> Before 'Petrol Sniffing Hagar' shoots me with his Shotguns...
>>>
>>> I just realized what's happening <snip resr of crap>
>
>>At times I don't know about you, or perhaps it's just what I don't
>>know that I don't know about you that's deeply concerning.
>
> What else do you need to know other that the SGH is a psychological
> operative?

Hiya, Tequila Titz!

"Learn to play the pipes of peace, and find real arguments to replace
your infantile name calling and fallacious trashing of the net." - Edmo
channeling a lame McCartney song kooks out again.

Fred Hall
2010-06-29 00:51:52 EST
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:48:28 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
<*o@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>V <ya@da.com> wrote in news:ghqh26tse4selih26qtl0ooe5fmj884j2l@4ax.com:
>
>> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:23:50 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>> <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>At times I don't know about you, or perhaps it's just what I don't
>>>know that I don't know about you that's deeply concerning.
>>
>> What else do you need to know other that the SGH is a psychological
>> operative?
>
>Hiya, Tequila Titz!

Is that your age or IQ?

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-29 02:49:09 EST
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:32:07 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

If your only tool is a hammer, you are condemned
to treat everything as a nail.

HTH. <this is a test, let's find out about your IQ>
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-29 02:51:15 EST
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:28:22 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>And Donald Rumsfeld was correct...
>>
>>Quote:
>>"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There
>>are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know
>>we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things
>>we do not know we don’t know."

Yes, once ...
the credit goes to his ghost writer.
C.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:49:09 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:32:07 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>If your only tool is a hammer, you are condemned
>to treat everything as a nail.
>
>HTH. <this is a test, let's find out about your IQ>

You could have asked. It's over 200.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:51:15 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:28:22 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>>And Donald Rumsfeld was correct...
>>>
>>>Quote:
>>>"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There
>>>are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we now know
>>>we don’t know. But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things
>>>we do not know we don’t know."

Sound just like something right out of a Monty Python skit. The only
problem is Rummy wanted people to take him seriously.

>Yes, once ...
>the credit goes to his ghost writer....

....who was a moron. Obviously.

>C.