Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry's Last UseNet NewsGroups Post, Before Death And Hagar's Death Threats.

Sir Gilligan Horry's Last UseNet NewsGroups Post, Before Death And Hagar's Death Threats.

Sir Gilligan Horry's Last UseNet NewsGroups Post, Before Death and
Hagar's Death Threats.

__________________________

A.U.Y.V.N
intelligence agency ...
http://www.DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org ...
Aliens UFOs YouTube Videos Network.

and...

"UFOs Aliens Free Videos"

4357 Members and Staff.

and...

FaceBook "Aliens UFOs Truth"

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114370512692

and...

ReaLMiBs Productions

http://www.youtube.com/ReaLMiBs

Presents...

The Ultimate Please Copy Please Share Video Ever !!!

Reason: Someone is deleting our YouTube videos sharing this
intelligence data...

"Decide Whether We Should Show Up".

and...

"Do You Wish That We Show Up".

There was no "inappropriate content" in both deleted videos.
We had 270 amazing comments in one of the videos.
That video was called " 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi "
The video watch code number was... " watch?v=Tn3BxXOYDro "

So, in this new video you are watching now, is all the same
information as that deleted video, and more...

Start Loving, Start Caring, Start Copying, Start Sharing!!!

All the following web site links are in this video description text
just under the video here...

1.
Study and Share The Disclosure Project...

DisclosureProject.org

http://www.DisclosureProject.org

2.
Study and Share...

Former Legislator Makes Statement on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief On
ET and UFO's.

Henry W. McElroy, Jr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrK2YgfjnHo

3.
Study and Share...

Google "Decide Whether We Should Show Up".

http://www.google.com/search?q=Decide+Whether+We+Should+Show+Up

Google "Do You Wish That We Show Up".

http://www.google.com/search?q=Do+You+Wish+That+We+Show+Up

4.
Study and Share...

FACTS CONCERNING EXOBIOLOGICAL LIFE TO BE CONVEYED THROUGH THE PUBLIC
ACCLIMATION PROGRAM.

1) Intelligent life does exist on other planets and throughout the
Universe.

2) Craft not of human design or manufacture are operating in and
around the land, sea and air of Earth.

3) Intelligent beings other than Homo Sapiens Sapiens are conducting
various missions on this planet. These beings have been coming here
for tens of thousands of years.

4) Alien beings may have human-like bodies or non-human bodies (such
as hybrid, insectoid, or reptilian). Intelligent beings can be
physical, non-physical or inter-dimensional in nature.

5) The variety of life in the universe is diverse, like the life on
our own planet is diverse.

6) Some alien beings have the ability through advanced technology or
other means to move forward and backward at will through time and
space.

7) The spiritual evolution of an alien life form may be ahead of,
equal to or behind its level of technological development.

8) The social orientation, motives and agendas of these beings is very
diverse. Some alien intelligences are more friendly to human beings
than others.

9) In many cases, the "abduction phenomenon" is a real event. This
activity is complex, coordinated and purposeful. It often occurs
throughout many generations of a family.

10) Cross-breeding of humans with more than one alien species has
occurred. Hybrid children and hybrid adults do exist. They have
characteristics of both the human and alien races.

11) Although most alien contacts and sightings occurring on modern-day
earth have been shrouded in secrecy and mystery, the veil is slowly
being lifted by the activities of civilians and specially assigned
government personnel. The Public Acclimation to the reality of alien
life is proceeding in a way designed not to shock or disrupt society
any more than necessary.

12) A great amount of "UFO" and alien information is now in the public
domain. Countless books, videos and internet websites are devoted to
these subjects. Thousands of pages of U.S. government documents on
unusual sightings and encounters have been made available.

5.

Reincarnation Proof.
Google "James Leininger" and "Cameron Macaulay".

http://www.google.com/search?q=James+Leininger

http://www.google.com/search?q=Cameron+Macaulay

6.

Tell the Oil Barons to make glass keyboards and glass computers out of
the Sand Deserts.
For better than Oil... YouTube "Stanley Meyer Water Car".

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Stanley+Meyer+Water+Car

7.

Subscribers and Friends here...

http://www.youtube.com/57Extraterrestrials

Or Google or Bing or Yahoo search... "Aliens UFOs Free Videos", Jim
Bowie UFOs, Sir Gilligan Horry, 'LisaLovesLove', karen Lyster, Payton
Terr547, 'DennyFromSpaceAgain', Stanley Meyer, Julie Fisher, Jamie
Havican UFOs, Jill & Steve 'AlienExistence', UseNet NewsGroups Aliens,
The Wisdom Of Several Races, John Kuhles, Dr Steven M. Greer, Stephen
Bassett, AlienScientist, UFO Hunters, and special thanks to all of you
millions of people that are helping!!!

___

P.S.
I won't be in the after-life
twiddling my thumbs and
saying ooh aah nice colors
and worshipping any lord.

I will be with the
"Wisdom of Several Races",
trillions of personnel
taking care of the
Milky Way Galaxy.

Quite a nice change
from Petrol Sniffers
and Chicken Shit
Zombies and Mass
Mind Control Mafia.

Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish !!!

___

"Sir Gilligan Horry's Last UseNet NewsGroups Post, Before Death and
Hagar's Death Threats."

___

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

Photo of The Day !

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Sir_Gilligan_Horrys_Extraterrestria.jpg

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-28 06:19:10 EST
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:37:00 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>"Sir Gilligan Horry's Last UseNet NewsGroups Post, Before Death and
>Hagar's Death Threats."

Did you know, there is life before death?
C.

> Sir Gilligan Horry's Last UseNet NewsGroups Post, Before Death
> and Hagar's Death Threats.

<snip>

You really should stop flattering yourself, Horry, you're not worth
the effort. You should also distance yourself from Chuck teh
Bonehead; his immense ego seems to be rubbing off on you,
convincing you that you are someone or something of importance ... which, of
course, is a delusional figment of your avid imagination.

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-29 13:48:44 EST
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:51:00 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>convincing you that you are someone or something of importance ... which, of
>course, is a delusional figment of your avid imagination.

Very funny to hear that from white trailer park trash.
C.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:48:44 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:51:00 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>convincing you that you are someone or something of importance ... which, of
>>course, is a delusional figment of your avid imagination.
>
>Very funny to hear that from white trailer park trash.
>C.

Pot, kettle.

You both share the same mentality.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:00:41 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:48:44 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:51:00 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>>>convincing you that you are someone or something of importance ... which, of
>>>course, is a delusional figment of your avid imagination.
>>
>>Very funny to hear that from white trailer park trash.
>>C.
>
>Pot, kettle.
>
>You both share the same mentality.

Also see:

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-29 14:41:49 EST
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:00:41 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>Pot, kettle.

Kettle is a rare first name. But I have heard of
Pol POT, a relative to you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pol_Pot

>You both share the same mentality.

No.

I absolutely do NOT share anything, especially not
my mentality, with anyone. Get used to it!

C.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:41:49 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:00:41 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>Pot, kettle.
>>
>Kettle is a rare first name. But I have heard of
>Pol POT, a relative to you?
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pol_Pot

No, dumbass.

>>You both share the same mentality.
>>
>No.

You already demonstrated otherwise whether or not you're aware of it.

>I absolutely do NOT share anything, especially not
>my mentality, with anyone. Get used to it!

Wishful thinking.

http://fallacyfiles.org/adconseq.html

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:51:00 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>convincing you that you are someone or something of importance ... which,
>>of
>>course, is a delusional figment of your avid imagination.
>
> Very funny to hear that from white trailer park trash.
> C.

Very funny to hear that from a pretend "Manly German" who
actually is a mentally handicapped Swizz Joo with a Goliath
complex.

> On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:00:41 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>Pot, kettle.
>>
> Kettle is a rare first name. But I have heard of
> Pol POT, a relative to you?
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pol_Pot
>
>>You both share the same mentality.
>>
> No.
>
> I absolutely do NOT share anything, especially not
> my mentality, with anyone. Get used to it!
>
> C.

What about your semen exchange program with those
horned and wooly Alpine ovines, you goat humper ???