Research Discussion: Hagar, Please Stop Sniffing Petrol And Seeing Goats In The Air !!!

Hagar, Please Stop Sniffing Petrol And Seeing Goats In The Air !!!

Hagar, Please Stop Sniffing Petrol and Seeing Goats in the Air !!!

And Instead Learn to Read English !!! .......

"The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to
fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence,
and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over
400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses
testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs,
ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information
secret."

http://www.disclosureproject.org

"Catalog of selected and good quality UFO cases and reports, including
famous and classic cases."

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/ufocaseshome.asp

"Former Legislator Makes Statement on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief On
ET and UFO's."

Henry W. McElroy, Jr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrK2YgfjnHo

"FACTS CONCERNING EXOBIOLOGICAL LIFE TO BE CONVEYED THROUGH THE PUBLIC
ACCLIMATION PROGRAM.

1) Intelligent life does exist on other planets and throughout the
Universe.

2) Craft not of human design or manufacture are operating in and
around the land, sea and air of Earth.

3) Intelligent beings other than Homo Sapiens Sapiens are conducting
various missions on this planet. These beings have been coming here
for tens of thousands of years.

4) Alien beings may have human-like bodies or non-human bodies (such
as hybrid, insectoid, or reptilian). Intelligent beings can be
physical, non-physical or inter-dimensional in nature.

5) The variety of life in the universe is diverse, like the life on
our own planet is diverse.

6) Some alien beings have the ability through advanced technology or
other means to move forward and backward at will through time and
space.

7) The spiritual evolution of an alien life form may be ahead of,
equal to or behind its level of technological development.

8) The social orientation, motives and agendas of these beings is very
diverse. Some alien intelligences are more friendly to human beings
than others.

9) In many cases, the "abduction phenomenon" is a real event. This
activity is complex, coordinated and purposeful. It often occurs
throughout many generations of a family.

10) Cross-breeding of humans with more than one alien species has
occurred. Hybrid children and hybrid adults do exist. They have
characteristics of both the human and alien races.

11) Although most alien contacts and sightings occurring on modern-day
earth have been shrouded in secrecy and mystery, the veil is slowly
being lifted by the activities of civilians and specially assigned
government personnel. The Public Acclimation to the reality of alien
life is proceeding in a way designed not to shock or disrupt society
any more than necessary.

12) A great amount of "UFO" and alien information is now in the public
domain. Countless books, videos and internet websites are devoted to
these subjects. Thousands of pages of U.S. government documents on
unusual sightings and encounters have been made available."

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

Photo of The Day !

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Sir_Gilligan_Horrys_Extraterrestria.jpg

_______________________

Here's what I think of your pathetic crapola:

> 1) Intelligent life does exist on other planets and throughout the
> Universe.

*** Per the Drake equation ... there should be. However, not
one iota of proof exists.

> 2) Craft not of human design or manufacture are operating in and
> around the land, sea and air of Earth.

***Yes ... Venus and swamp gas and excessive consumption
of alcohol will make it seem that way ...

> 3) Intelligent beings other than Homo Sapiens Sapiens are conducting
> various missions on this planet. These beings have been coming here
> for tens of thousands of years.

***Of course you do have proof of this ??? I mean, other than
fuzzy photos and reams of witness testimony ... but not even ONE
piece of physical evidence.

> 4) Alien beings may have human-like bodies or non-human bodies (such
> as hybrid, insectoid, or reptilian). Intelligent beings can be
> physical, non-physical or inter-dimensional in nature.

***You've been watching way too many Sci-Fi movies. a
hyperactive imagination does NOT make it so.

> 5) The variety of life in the universe is diverse, like the life on
> our own planet is diverse.

***Logic dictates that that statement should be true ... except
for the supporting evidence.

> 6) Some alien beings have the ability through advanced technology or
> other means to move forward and backward at will through time and
> space.

***Utter Bullshit ... no further comment needed

> 7) The spiritual evolution of an alien life form may be ahead of,
> equal to or behind its level of technological development.

***Cutting it pretty damn close there, aren't you ...

> 8) The social orientation, motives and agendas of these beings is very
> diverse. Some alien intelligences are more friendly to human beings
> than others.

***If they are anything like us ... I shudder at the thought.
(see American Indians or the Incas or the Jews).

> 9) In many cases, the "abduction phenomenon" is a real event. This
> activity is complex, coordinated and purposeful. It often occurs
> throughout many generations of a family.

***Alcoholism does span generations.

> 10) Cross-breeding of humans with more than one alien species has
> occurred. Hybrid children and hybrid adults do exist. They have
> characteristics of both the human and alien races.

***You may have something there ... I mean, just go to WalMarts

> 11) Although most alien contacts and sightings occurring on modern-day
> earth have been shrouded in secrecy and mystery, the veil is slowly
> being lifted by the activities of civilians and specially assigned
> government personnel. The Public Acclimation to the reality of alien
> life is proceeding in a way designed not to shock or disrupt society
> any more than necessary.

***Still no hard evidence yet ... as I said, fuzzy photos and lengthy
disertations by Billy Maier don't constitute solid proof.

> 12) A great amount of "UFO" and alien information is now in the public
> domain. Countless books, videos and internet websites are devoted to
> these subjects. Thousands of pages of U.S. government documents on
> unusual sightings and encounters have been made available."

***The National Enquirer is full of them. Some even involve Elvis
and Rosie O'Donnell

Painius

> Here's what I think of your pathetic crapola:
>
>> 1) Intelligent life does exist on other planets and throughout the
>> Universe.
>
> *** Per the Drake equation ... there should be. However, not
> one iota of proof exists.

All i will say about this is that our very existence on
this planet can be said to be "evidence" (but not
truly "proof").

>> 2) Craft not of human design or manufacture are operating in and
>> around the land, sea and air of Earth.
>
> ***Yes ... Venus and swamp gas and excessive consumption
> of alcohol will make it seem that way ...

I have seen a UFO. And i called and confirmed that
it was an unidentified flying object. But truly, it was
just lights in the daytime sky. Nothing that could be
construed to be persuasive nor compelling.

> . . .
>> 5) The variety of life in the universe is diverse, like the life on
>> our own planet is diverse.
>
> ***Logic dictates that that statement should be true ... except
> for the supporting evidence.

I agree. And again, the diversity of life on Earth is
strong evidence of this, but cannot be construed as
"proof".

> . . .
>> 12) A great amount of "UFO" and alien information is now in the public
>> domain. Countless books, videos and internet websites are devoted to
>> these subjects. Thousands of pages of U.S. government documents on
>> unusual sightings and encounters have been made available."
>
> ***The National Enquirer is full of them. Some even involve Elvis
> and Rosie O'Donnell

I heard that Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith were
sighted recently. Does that count?

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "The belief that there is only one truth, and
that oneself is in possession of it, is the root
of all evil in the world."
> Max Born, quantum physicist, and
Olivia Newton John's grandfather!

P.P.S.: http://www.painellsworth.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

On Jun 28, 7:36 am, "Painius" <starswirlern...@maol.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > Here's what I think of your pathetic crapola:
>
> >> 1) Intelligent life does exist on other planets and throughout the
> >> Universe.
>
> > *** Per the Drake equation ... there should be. However, not
> > one iota of proof exists.
>
> All i will say about this is that our very existence on
> this planet can be said to be "evidence" (but not
> truly "proof").
>
> >> 2) Craft not of human design or manufacture are operating in and
> >> around the land, sea and air of Earth.
>
> > ***Yes ... Venus and swamp gas and excessive consumption
> > of alcohol will make it seem that way ...
>
> I have seen a UFO.  And i called and confirmed that
> it was an unidentified flying object.  But truly, it was
> just lights in the daytime sky.  Nothing that could be
> construed to be persuasive nor compelling.
>
> > . . .
> >> 5) The variety of life in the universe is diverse, like the life on
> >> our own planet is diverse.
>
> > ***Logic dictates that that statement should be true ... except
> > for the supporting evidence.
>
> I agree.  And again, the diversity of life on Earth is
> strong evidence of this, but cannot be construed as
> "proof".
>
> > . . .
> >> 12) A great amount of "UFO" and alien information is now in the public
> >> domain. Countless books, videos and internet websites are devoted to
> >> these subjects. Thousands of pages of U.S. government documents on
> >> unusual sightings and encounters have been made available."
>
> > ***The National Enquirer is full of them. Some even involve Elvis
> > and Rosie O'Donnell
>
> I heard that Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith were
> sighted recently.  Does that count?
>
> happy days and...
>    starry starry nights!
>
> --
> Indelibly yours,
> Paine Ellsworth
>
> P.S.  "The belief that there is only one truth, and
>          that oneself is in possession of it, is the root
>          of all evil in the world."
>                     > Max Born, quantum physicist, and
>                         Olivia Newton John's grandfather!
>
> P.P.S.:  http://www.painellsworth.net
>                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

It is unlikely there's any planet or moon without having signs of
past, current or the likelihood of sustaining future life, and
intelligent life is any form that survives. Just because we're so
much larger than most and smaller than some, doesn't change a damn
thing.

Just because Venus water is to be found within them acidic clouds, is
not really a logistical problem, for the same reason atmosphere is not
a logistical problem for fish here on Earth.

Try to think outside of that tiny faith-based approved terrestrial
box, and for that you'll need to open your eyes, as well as open your
mindset.

Good freaking grief, you folks are slow.

Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

> Here's what I think of your pathetic crapola:
>
>> 1) Intelligent life does exist on other planets and throughout the
>> Universe.
>
> *** Per the Drake equation ... there should be. However, not
> one iota of proof exists.

Drake equation is a joke based on false assumptions.

It doesn't take into account variable stars or double and
triple star systems, all of which would preclude all but
the most rudimentary of life.

It fails to take into account the number of non-metal rich
star systems, or stars that don't last long on a cosmic scale.

There are MANY other factors which make me believe that
we are the only civilization in our galaxy if not the universe.

We are alone.

Deal with it.

--
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,
however improbable, must be the truth." -Holmes

Painius
2010-06-28 12:59:01 EST
"Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message...

It is unlikely there's any planet or moon without having signs of
past, current or the likelihood of sustaining future life, and
intelligent life is any form that survives. Just because we're so
much larger than most and smaller than some, doesn't change a damn
thing.

Just because Venus water is to be found within them acidic clouds, is
not really a logistical problem, for the same reason atmosphere is not
a logistical problem for fish here on Earth.

Try to think outside of that tiny faith-based approved terrestrial
box, and for that you'll need to open your eyes, as well as open your
mindset.

Good freaking grief, you folks are slow.

Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A P I T A

Well, i always did like that one episode of Star Trek
when Kirk and crew came across living rocks that
were "undermining" a mining operation on a friendly
planet. One of them was injured, and Kirk told Bones
to try to heal it. Bones said something like, "Dammit,
Jim, I'm a DOCTOR, not a BRICKLAYER!" or something
like that. LOL !

Now *that* was "silicon-based" life, which was a very
fundamental difference from us and from all life as we
know it. All life that we know, from amebas to humans,
are "carbon-based" life. When i looked at a "Periodic
Table of the Elements"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodic_table

...i found that silicon is just below carbon in the table.
That means that they are in the same "Group"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_group

...which means that they all have the same number of
electrons in their outermost "shell". They all have four
of these "valence electrons". So one thing this can
mean is that the elements in this group might readily
"bond" with other atoms. And i thought that it might
*also* mean that these might be the best "candidates"
for being the basis of other very different forms of life.

1. carbon-based life
2. silicon-based life
3. germanium-based life
4. tin-based life
5. lead-based life
6. ununquadium-based life

I think there are some SF writers who have used some
of these in their stories.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "The belief that there is only one truth, and
that oneself is in possession of it, is the root
of all evil in the world."
> Max Born, quantum physicist, and
Olivia Newton John's grandfather!

P.P.S.: http://www.painellsworth.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

Double-A
2010-06-28 13:31:47 EST
On Jun 28, 9:59 am, "Painius" <starswirlern...@maol.com> wrote:
> "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message...

> It is unlikely there's any planet or moon without having signs of
> past, current or the likelihood of sustaining future life, and
> intelligent life is any form that survives.  Just because we're so
> much larger than most and smaller than some, doesn't change a damn
> thing.
>
> Just because Venus water is to be found within them acidic clouds, is
> not really a logistical problem, for the same reason atmosphere is not
> a logistical problem for fish here on Earth.
>
> Try to think outside of that tiny faith-based approved terrestrial
> box, and for that you'll need to open your eyes, as well as open your
> mindset.
>
> Good freaking grief, you folks are slow.
>
> Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
>  http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
>  http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
>
>   P I T A   P I T A   P I T A   P I T A   P I T A   P I T A   P I T A
>
> Well, i always did like that one episode of Star Trek
> when Kirk and crew came across living rocks that
> were "undermining" a mining operation on a friendly
> planet.  One of them was injured, and Kirk told Bones
> to try to heal it.  Bones said something like, "Dammit,
> Jim, I'm a DOCTOR, not a BRICKLAYER!" or something
> like that.  LOL !
>
> Now *that* was "silicon-based" life, which was a very
> fundamental difference from us and from all life as we
> know it.  All life that we know, from amebas to humans,
> are "carbon-based" life.  When i looked at a "Periodic
> Table of the Elements"...
>
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodic_table
>
> ...i found that silicon is just below carbon in the table.
> That means that they are in the same "Group"...
>
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_group
>
> ...which means that they all have the same number of
> electrons in their outermost "shell".  They all have four
> of these "valence electrons".  So one thing this can
> mean is that the elements in this group might readily
> "bond" with other atoms.  And i thought that it might
> *also* mean that these might be the best "candidates"
> for being the basis of other very different forms of life.
>
> 1. carbon-based life
> 2. silicon-based life
> 3. germanium-based life
> 4. tin-based life
> 5. lead-based life
> 6. ununquadium-based life
>
> I think there are some SF writers who have used some
> of these in their stories.
>
> happy days and...
>    starry starry nights!
>
> Indelibly yours,
> Paine Ellsworth

Yes, I can remember speculation about silicon base lifeforms even from
my father when I was a boy. With germanium, life might have
transistorized brains! With tin, you might get a race of tin men!
But can you imagine a lead based life form? Might be great for life
on a gravity poor dwarf planet like Ceres! As far as ununquadium is
concerned (which apparently hasn't even been officially named yet),
life would have to be awfully short! Wasn't the half life for the
longest lived theoretical isotope only 66 seconds? Silicon life
could be glass-like as well as rock-like. Imagine forests of living
crystal spires!

Double-A

> [...]
> of these "valence electrons".  So one thing this can
> mean is that the elements in this group might readily
> "bond" with other atoms.  And i thought that it might
> *also* mean that these might be the best "candidates"
> for being the basis of other very different forms of life.
>
> 1. carbon-based life
> 2. silicon-based life
> 3. germanium-based life
> 4. tin-based life
> 5. lead-based life
> 6. ununquadium-based life
>
> I think there are some SF writers who have used some
> of these in their stories.
>
> happy days and...
>    starry starry nights!
>
> --
> Indelibly yours,
> Paine Ellsworth
>
> P.S.  "The belief that there is only one truth, and
>          that oneself is in possession of it, is the root

Extremely deep underground are robust microbes or spore-forming
bacteria that have never in there evolution seen the light of day,
much less having received any surface nutrition or secondary/recoil
photon benefit other than the geothermal IR and the host of X-rays
plus some gamma from as deep or deeper within Earth. Those microbes
would not know what to do with sunlight or such O2 saturation.

Try to keep in mind, that without such microbes, bacteria and
especially those nifty diatoms that metabolize co2, we humans and most
other forms of complex life could not possibly have existed, even if
via directed panspermia.

~ BG

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> Here's what I think of your pathetic crapola:
>>
>>> 1) Intelligent life does exist on other planets and throughout the
>>> Universe.
>>
>> *** Per the Drake equation ... there should be. However, not
>> one iota of proof exists.
>

> Drake equation is a joke based on false assumptions.
>
> It doesn't take into account variable stars or double and
> triple star systems, all of which would preclude all but
> the most rudimentary of life.
>
> It fails to take into account the number of non-metal rich
> star systems, or stars that don't last long on a cosmic scale.
>
> There are MANY other factors which make me believe that
> we are the only civilization in our galaxy if not the universe.
>
> We are alone.
>
> Deal with it.

So, which assumptions are false ?? It is presented in such a way
that a non-believer can come up with "Zero", by entering his
perceived numbers.
Even though binary and triple star systems are not spelled out
verbatim, the "and can support planets" option does take care of
that.
Just look at ChuckWeasel and AA and tell me with a straight face
that you don't believe in Aleeuns ...

> So, which assumptions are false ?? It is presented in such a way
> that a non-believer can come up with "Zero", by entering his
> perceived numbers.
> Even though binary and triple star systems are not spelled out
> verbatim, the "and can support planets" option does take care of
> that.
> Just look at ChuckWeasel and AA and tell me with a straight face
> that you don't believe in Aleeuns ...

Chuck is for sure from 'elsewhere'.

AA is, I'm sure, a handsome fellow.

(LOL I'm trying not to laugh as I type)