Research Discussion: The Human Centipede

The Human Centipede

The Human Centipede.

Truly an epic movie.

Very good science in the movie along with a few bare breasts.

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi477300505/

> The Human Centipede.
>
> Truly an epic movie.
> Very good science in the movie along with a few bare breasts.
>
> http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi477300505/

Where did you find this epic of classic entertainment ???

> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> The Human Centipede.
>>
>> Truly an epic movie.
>> Very good science in the movie along with a few bare breasts.
>>
>> http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi477300505/
>>

> Where did you find this epic of classic entertainment ???

It's from germany.

I think Chuck Bone plays the doktor.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>
>> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> The Human Centipede.
>>>
>>> Truly an epic movie.
>>> Very good science in the movie along with a few bare breasts.
>>>
>>> http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi477300505/
>>>

>> Where did you find this epic of classic entertainment ???
>

> It's from germany.
>
> I think Chuck Bone plays the doktor.

Thought the face looked familiar ... the Bohnemeister ... heh

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 06:59:10 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>The Human Centipede.

Oh, a bunch of Ass2Mouth burpers to replace all the sea life in the
Northern Hemisphere. As you can see, you give
Oil Barons and Tobacco Barons
too much money, this is all the ideas they can dream up.
Oh, that and Mass-Mind-Control-Technologies.

http://picture.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/5896/Stupid-Terrorists.jpg

____

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

Photo of The Day !

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Sir_Gilligan_Horrys_Extraterrestria.jpg

_______________________

> On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 06:59:10 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>The Human Centipede.
>>

> Oh, a bunch of Ass2Mouth burpers to replace all the sea life in the
> Northern Hemisphere. As you can see, you give
> Oil Barons and Tobacco Barons
> too much money, this is all the ideas they can dream up.
> Oh, that and Mass-Mind-Control-Technologies.
>
> http://picture.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/5896/Stupid-Terrorists.jpg

Horry ... you're headed down the ChuckWeasel path of total
ignorance ... if you have no clue regarding the subject at hand,
unlike ChuckWeasel, try to refrain from making yourself look
stupid by commenting with absurd postulations..

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:43:41 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>> On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 06:59:10 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>The Human Centipede.
>>>

>> Oh, a bunch of Ass2Mouth burpers to replace all the sea life in the
>> Northern Hemisphere. As you can see, you give
>> Oil Barons and Tobacco Barons
>> too much money, this is all the ideas they can dream up.
>> Oh, that and Mass-Mind-Control-Technologies.
>>
>> http://picture.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/5896/Stupid-Terrorists.jpg
>>

>Horry ... you're ...

I'm noticing your petrol sniffing is killing your brain cells Hagar.

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200904/r357300_1644846.jpg

http://www.google.com/search?q=MKULTRA

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

> On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:43:41 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>> Oh, a bunch of Ass2Mouth burpers to replace all the sea life in the
>>> Northern Hemisphere. As you can see, you give
>>> Oil Barons and Tobacco Barons
>>> too much money, this is all the ideas they can dream up.
>>> Oh, that and Mass-Mind-Control-Technologies.
>>>
>>> http://picture.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/5896/Stupid-Terrorists.jpg
>>>

>>Horry ... you're ...
>
> I'm noticing your petrol sniffing is killing your brain cells Hagar.

Horry, you don't really want to start this ... I burn my "petrol",
aka gasoline, in my Harley. Your braincells have been killed
a long time ago, guessing by your infantile posts and web-links
of absolutely stupid videos, which should grant you the prize of
the world's most useless video butcher. So. before you really
want to get into a tit-for-tat, ask the ChuckWeasel how that
worked out for his sorry ass.

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-27 22:41:31 EST
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 18:52:56 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

> So. before you really
>want to get into a tit-for-tat, ask the ChuckWeasel how that
>worked out for his sorry ass.

Well, I must say .. it worked out fine. I got a free page in www
with my best quotes on it. Hagar is a keen oops-server who finds
all the important sentences that I always wanted to be saved for mankind
and eternity ... without having to note them down personally.
C.