Research Discussion: I Nearly Got Killed // Two Men With Shotguns.

I Nearly Got Killed // Two Men With Shotguns.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

I Nearly Got Killed // Two Men With Shotguns.

I get a lotto ticket and browse and chat at around a certain time, on
this day Saturday, at a local shop here, every week.
I was late today because I was reading and posting a lot in
Newsgroups.

Well, two men went in and robbed the shop with two shotguns.

Thank you Alexa, your rants of "end of the world", saved my life !!!

___

.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

_______________________

Kadaitcha Man
2010-06-26 07:06:52 EST
Sir Gilligan Horry, thou is open to incontinency. Ye porn-ogling
toadstool, I do find thee cowardly and vile. Ye prostituted thy
withered clappers then whimpered:

> I Nearly Got Killed // Two Men With Shotguns.
>
> I get a lotto ticket and browse and chat at around a certain time, on
> this day Saturday, at a local shop here, every week.
> I was late today because I was reading and posting a lot in
> Newsgroups.
>
> Well, two men went in and robbed the shop with two shotguns.
>
> Thank you Alexa, your rants of "end of the world", saved my life !!!

Pity.

--
hairy goblet : n. Ceremonial love chalice as referred to in the
popular chat-up line 'Let me lead you to the altar of desire, and

>I Nearly Got Killed // Two Men With Shotguns.
>
> I get a lotto ticket and browse and chat at around a certain time, on
> this day Saturday, at a local shop here, every week.
> I was late today because I was reading and posting a lot in
> Newsgroups.
>
> Well, two men went in and robbed the shop with two shotguns.

Link to the story?

PS- Why didn't you stop the robbery in progress?

--
Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:58:26 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>I Nearly Got Killed // Two Men With Shotguns.
>
>I get a lotto ticket and browse and chat at around a certain time, on
>this day Saturday, at a local shop here, every week.
>I was late today because I was reading and posting a lot in
>Newsgroups.
>
>Well, two men went in and robbed the shop with two shotguns.
>
>Thank you Alexa, your rants of "end of the world", saved my life !!!

ALT ALIEN RESEARCH saved my life !

http://projectmothership.isgreat.org/funny_UFO_postcards.html

I Love my Home ... ALT ALIEN RESEARCH !!!

I will have to make another postcard.

I could put my park-bench on another planet.

QUOTE:
"Your people of planet Earth have yet to realize that intelligent life
is teeming, virtually throughout the universe, in advanced
civilizations and levels of development that would completely defy
description."

OK, I'm gonna have to make a weird planet then.

http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/?id=bst&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Star_Wars&quote=escape.txt&file=escape.wav

Hi Alexa !

>___

.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-26 08:34:08 EST
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:58:26 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I Nearly Got Killed // Two Men With Shotguns.

I am convinced this does not happen in NZ!
... and in Australia they would have killed everybody
leaving no one to report, so where have you been?

C.

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 07:59:58 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>I Nearly Got Killed // Two Men With Shotguns.
>>
>> I get a lotto ticket and browse and chat at around a certain time, on
>> this day Saturday, at a local shop here, every week.
>> I was late today because I was reading and posting a lot in
>> Newsgroups.
>>
>> Well, two men went in and robbed the shop with two shotguns.

>PS- Why didn't you stop the robbery in progress?

It was on the news, I will look for a link. And I didn't stop the
robbery in progress because I was here in newsgroups.

The 5 staff at that shop are really nice.
I will have to take them some more buns from the bakery.

No-one got hurt because they just got the money.
But it's certainly a life-changing-event when you get two shotguns in
your face and threats of your head being blown off.

http://www.japanairsoftguns.com/store/images/products/mkkt2shotgun.jpg

___

.
.
.
.
.
________________________

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 14:34:08 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:58:26 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I Nearly Got Killed // Two Men With Shotguns.
>
>I am convinced this does not happen in NZ!
>... and in Australia they would have killed everybody
>leaving no one to report, so where have you been?
>
>C.

Yes, it happens in NZ.

29 Dec: Bellbird Arms Tavern, McAnnalley Street, MANUREWA, 3 men with
shotgun. 12.20pm.

24 Dec: ASB Bank, Mount Roskill, AUCKLAND, gun 11am.

22 Dec: Edgeware Post Shop, CHRISTCHURCH, 5pm, gun.

22 Dec: Miramar Post Shop, WELLINGTON, man with a firearm, 2.50pm.

7 Dec:,ANZ Bank CANTERBURY UNIVERSITY, CHRISTCHURCH. "Firearm" 2.45pm

5 Dec: Kiwibank, Chartwell, HAMILTON, 2 men threatened 12 people with
rifle. 10.00am

3 Dec: Diamond House, Mangere Bridge, S.AUCKLAND, 3 men, machete and
rifle, 10.15pm

13 Nov: Service Station, Mana, near WHITBY, 2am (shotgun)

24 Oct: Fay's Place, Garfield Rd, HELENSVILLE, 9.40pm (pistol)

22 Oct: That Place Takeaways on Parkhurst Rd in Parakai, HELENSVILLE
(pistol) 9.40pm

6 Oct: Cherrywood Liquor store, Cherrywood, TAURANGA (rifle)

28 Sept: ANZ bank, Terrace End, PALMERSTON NORTH, ('long barrelled
gun') 9.40am.

27 Sept: Centenial Park Store, Church Street, TIMARU. Shop worker hit
over head with hammer and shot in face with airgun, 9.20pm

______

Hmmmmm ........
how am I going to prevent that in my futuristic cities ?

http://www.doyouwishthatweshowup.org/#venus

_____

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-26 21:25:57 EST
On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 09:07:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Yes, it happens in NZ.

All these events did not happen THIS year, I should have framed my
statement to: I think this does not happen in NZ in 2010.

>24 Dec: ASB Bank, Mount Roskill, AUCKLAND, gun 11am.
>
>22 Dec: Edgeware Post Shop, CHRISTCHURCH, 5pm, gun.
>
>From South to North in less than two days? They must own a fast car...
>______
>
>Hmmmmm ........
>how am I going to prevent that in my futuristic cities ?

By making money obsolete.

C.

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 03:25:57 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 09:07:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Yes, it happens in NZ.
>>
>All these events did not happen THIS year, I should have framed my
>statement to: I think this does not happen in NZ in 2010.
>
>>24 Dec: ASB Bank, Mount Roskill, AUCKLAND, gun 11am.
>>
>>22 Dec: Edgeware Post Shop, CHRISTCHURCH, 5pm, gun.
>>
>From South to North in less than two days? They must own a fast car...
>>______
>>
>>Hmmmmm ........
>>how am I going to prevent that in my futuristic cities ?
>>
>By making money obsolete.

Yes, that and other ideas.

Thank you.

>C.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

>I Nearly Got Killed // Two Men With Shotguns.
>
> I get a lotto ticket and browse and chat at around a certain time, on
> this day Saturday, at a local shop here, every week.
> I was late today because I was reading and posting a lot in
> Newsgroups.
>
> Well, two men went in and robbed the shop with two shotguns.
>
> Thank you Alexa, your rants of "end of the world", saved my life !!!

We can make them come back and finish the job ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)