Research Discussion: Who Owns BP Oil ?

Who Owns BP Oil ?

BP is one of the core brands of BP Global, a United Kingdom-based
energy company with more than 80,000 employees. BP Global is a
publicly traded company that is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Other company brands include Castrol, Arco, Aral, am/pm and Wild Bean
Cafe.

Around 40% of BP shares are held by UK shareholders, and 39% in the
USA.
BP is a British-based global energy company which is the third largest
energy company and the fourth largest company in the world. A
multinational oil company ("oil major"), BP is the United Kingdom's
largest corporation, with its headquarters in St James's, City of
Westminster, London.
BP America's headquarters is in the One Westlake Park in the Energy
Corridor area of Houston, Texas

BP. Founded 1909 (as the Anglo-Persian Oil Company)
1954 (as the British Petroleum Company)
1998 (merger of British Petroleum and Amoco)
Rebranded BP to show it's multinational coverage and ownership

Kuwait Owns 27% of BP; 95% of BP Oil comes from the US...

BP pumps US oil from Oklahoma pumps it into a pipe in Tulsa that is
owned by Caltex (BushChevron) from whence it flows to a "Texas"
refinery owned by BP or Shell (a subsidiary of BP) where the crude is
converted into gasoline, where it is stored in
BP/Shell/Amoco/Kuwaiti/Royal Family storage tanks in Midland Texas..at
which time the Kuwait's and the Saudi Royal Family "PRICE IT" at
$100.00 barrel and then redistribute it on BP trucks back to Oklahoma
and the rest of us.

Criminal Investigation of BP Staged Oil Spill ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEg3Lp7nr2k

___

Anyone have more on all this ?

___

.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

_______________________

Double-A
2010-06-25 21:42:16 EST
On Jun 25, 6:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> BP is one of the core brands of BP Global, a United Kingdom-based
> energy company with more than 80,000 employees. BP Global is a
> publicly traded company that is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
> Other company brands include Castrol, Arco, Aral, am/pm and Wild Bean
> Cafe.
>
> Around 40% of BP shares are held by UK shareholders, and 39% in the
> USA.
> BP is a British-based global energy company which is the third largest
> energy company and the fourth largest company in the world. A
> multinational oil company ("oil major"), BP is the United Kingdom's
> largest corporation, with its headquarters in St James's, City of
> Westminster, London.
> BP America's headquarters is in the One Westlake Park in the Energy
> Corridor area of Houston, Texas
>
> BP. Founded 1909 (as the Anglo-Persian Oil Company)
> 1954 (as the British Petroleum Company)
> 1998 (merger of British Petroleum and Amoco)
> Rebranded BP to show it's multinational coverage and ownership
>
> Kuwait Owns 27% of BP; 95% of BP Oil comes from the US...
>
> BP pumps US oil from Oklahoma pumps it into a pipe in Tulsa that is
> owned by Caltex (BushChevron) from whence it flows to a "Texas"
> refinery owned by BP or Shell (a subsidiary of BP) where the crude is
> converted into gasoline, where it is stored in
> BP/Shell/Amoco/Kuwaiti/Royal Family storage tanks in Midland Texas..at
> which time the Kuwait's and the Saudi Royal Family "PRICE IT" at
> $100.00 barrel and then redistribute it on BP trucks back to Oklahoma
> and the rest of us.
>
> Criminal Investigation of BP Staged Oil Spill ....
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEg3Lp7nr2k
>
> ___
>
> Anyone have more on all this ?
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ________________________
>
> YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>
> And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
>
> _______________________

So how many shares does the Queen own?

Double-A

On Jun 25, 6:42 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 6:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > BP is one of the core brands of BP Global, a United Kingdom-based
> > energy company with more than 80,000 employees. BP Global is a
> > publicly traded company that is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
> > Other company brands include Castrol, Arco, Aral, am/pm and Wild Bean
> > Cafe.
>
> > Around 40% of BP shares are held by UK shareholders, and 39% in the
> > USA.
> > BP is a British-based global energy company which is the third largest
> > energy company and the fourth largest company in the world. A
> > multinational oil company ("oil major"), BP is the United Kingdom's
> > largest corporation, with its headquarters in St James's, City of
> > Westminster, London.
> > BP America's headquarters is in the One Westlake Park in the Energy
> > Corridor area of Houston, Texas
>
> > BP. Founded 1909 (as the Anglo-Persian Oil Company)
> > 1954 (as the British Petroleum Company)
> > 1998 (merger of British Petroleum and Amoco)
> > Rebranded BP to show it's multinational coverage and ownership
>
> > Kuwait Owns 27% of BP; 95% of BP Oil comes from the US...
>
> > BP pumps US oil from Oklahoma pumps it into a pipe in Tulsa that is
> > owned by Caltex (BushChevron) from whence it flows to a "Texas"
> > refinery owned by BP or Shell (a subsidiary of BP) where the crude is
> > converted into gasoline, where it is stored in
> > BP/Shell/Amoco/Kuwaiti/Royal Family storage tanks in Midland Texas..at
> > which time the Kuwait's and the Saudi Royal Family "PRICE IT" at
> > $100.00 barrel and then redistribute it on BP trucks back to Oklahoma
> > and the rest of us.
>
> > Criminal Investigation of BP Staged Oil Spill ....
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEg3Lp7nr2k
>
> > ___
>
> > Anyone have more on all this ?
>
> > ___
>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > ________________________
>
> > YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
> > Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> >http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>
> > And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
>
> > _______________________
>
> So how many shares does the Queen own?

And let us not forget those trillionaire Rothschilds.

If BP tanks, it'll become somewhat cranky times for them Rothschilds
and their puppet Queen.

~ BG

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 20:47:43 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>If BP tanks, it'll become somewhat cranky times for them Rothschilds
>and their puppet Queen.

You have it backwards. Queen Elizabeth is the richest person in the
world -- 100 times more wealthy than those lowly Rothschild lords.

Queen E is hardly a puppet, but in fact Rothschild is a puppet of the
Queen's as well as Rothschild's loyal minions -- the Jewish bankers
and Wall Street.

BP is owned by Queen Elizabeth and her cousin, Queen Beatrix of the
Netherlands -- partners in fascist war crimes and crimes against
humanity for quite some time now.

Informed
2010-06-26 02:30:40 EST

"V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 20:47:43 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
> <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>If BP tanks, it'll become somewhat cranky times for them Rothschilds
>>and their puppet Queen.
>
> You have it backwards. Queen Elizabeth is the richest person in the
> world -- 100 times more wealthy than those lowly Rothschild lords.
>
> Queen E is hardly a puppet, but in fact Rothschild is a puppet of the
> Queen's as well as Rothschild's loyal minions -- the Jewish bankers
> and Wall Street.
>
> BP is owned by Queen Elizabeth and her cousin, Queen Beatrix of the
> Netherlands -- partners in fascist war crimes and crimes against
> humanity for quite some time now.

Are you talking about that nice old lady who wears funny hats and has a kid
with big ears?

Bert
2010-06-26 07:41:52 EST
On Jun 25, 9:42 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 6:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > BP is one of the core brands of BP Global, a United Kingdom-based
> > energy company with more than 80,000 employees. BP Global is a
> > publicly traded company that is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
> > Other company brands include Castrol, Arco, Aral, am/pm and Wild Bean
> > Cafe.
>
> > Around 40% of BP shares are held by UK shareholders, and 39% in the
> > USA.
> > BP is a British-based global energy company which is the third largest
> > energy company and the fourth largest company in the world. A
> > multinational oil company ("oil major"), BP is the United Kingdom's
> > largest corporation, with its headquarters in St James's, City of
> > Westminster, London.
> > BP America's headquarters is in the One Westlake Park in the Energy
> > Corridor area of Houston, Texas
>
> > BP. Founded 1909 (as the Anglo-Persian Oil Company)
> > 1954 (as the British Petroleum Company)
> > 1998 (merger of British Petroleum and Amoco)
> > Rebranded BP to show it's multinational coverage and ownership
>
> > Kuwait Owns 27% of BP; 95% of BP Oil comes from the US...
>
> > BP pumps US oil from Oklahoma pumps it into a pipe in Tulsa that is
> > owned by Caltex (BushChevron) from whence it flows to a "Texas"
> > refinery owned by BP or Shell (a subsidiary of BP) where the crude is
> > converted into gasoline, where it is stored in
> > BP/Shell/Amoco/Kuwaiti/Royal Family storage tanks in Midland Texas..at
> > which time the Kuwait's and the Saudi Royal Family "PRICE IT" at
> > $100.00 barrel and then redistribute it on BP trucks back to Oklahoma
> > and the rest of us.
>
> > Criminal Investigation of BP Staged Oil Spill ....
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEg3Lp7nr2k
>
> > ___
>
> > Anyone have more on all this ?
>
> > ___
>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > ________________________
>
> > YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
> > Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> >http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>
> > And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
>
> > _______________________
>
> So how many shares does the Queen own?
>
> Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Queen being the richest lady in the world is BP biggest stock holder
and very big with Severn Trent Water. You can easily see how GOPers
like Bush & Chaney are part of this corporate fraud and corruption. So
much is covered up. BP will use hurricanes making it impossible to
work on the leak,as all they are in reality doing is waiting for leak
to stop on its own. I get Texas when I call to give them the right
type way to contain the leak. It has to be made safer before doing
any drilling TreBert

On Jun 26, 4:41 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > > .
> > > ________________________
>
> > > YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
> > > Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> > >http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>
> > > And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
>
> > > _______________________
>
> > So how many shares does the Queen own?
>
> > Double-A- Hide quoted text -

> Queen being the richest lady in the world is BP biggest stock holder
> and very big with Severn Trent Water.  You can easily see how GOPers
> like Bush & Chaney are part of this corporate fraud and corruption. So
> much is covered up.  BP will use hurricanes  making it impossible to
> work on the leak,as all they are in reality doing is waiting for leak
> to stop on its own.  I get Texas when I call to give them the right
> type way to contain the leak.  It has to be made safer before doing

Governments and Queens are owned by them Rothschilds. It's not the
other way around. Hitler owned nothing.

~ BG

Bert
2010-06-30 08:23:31 EST
On Jun 25, 9:42 pm, Double-A <double...@hush.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 6:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > BP is one of the core brands of BP Global, a United Kingdom-based
> > energy company with more than 80,000 employees. BP Global is a
> > publicly traded company that is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
> > Other company brands include Castrol, Arco, Aral, am/pm and Wild Bean
> > Cafe.
>
> > Around 40% of BP shares are held by UK shareholders, and 39% in the
> > USA.
> > BP is a British-based global energy company which is the third largest
> > energy company and the fourth largest company in the world. A
> > multinational oil company ("oil major"), BP is the United Kingdom's
> > largest corporation, with its headquarters in St James's, City of
> > Westminster, London.
> > BP America's headquarters is in the One Westlake Park in the Energy
> > Corridor area of Houston, Texas
>
> > BP. Founded 1909 (as the Anglo-Persian Oil Company)
> > 1954 (as the British Petroleum Company)
> > 1998 (merger of British Petroleum and Amoco)
> > Rebranded BP to show it's multinational coverage and ownership
>
> > Kuwait Owns 27% of BP; 95% of BP Oil comes from the US...
>
> > BP pumps US oil from Oklahoma pumps it into a pipe in Tulsa that is
> > owned by Caltex (BushChevron) from whence it flows to a "Texas"
> > refinery owned by BP or Shell (a subsidiary of BP) where the crude is
> > converted into gasoline, where it is stored in
> > BP/Shell/Amoco/Kuwaiti/Royal Family storage tanks in Midland Texas..at
> > which time the Kuwait's and the Saudi Royal Family "PRICE IT" at
> > $100.00 barrel and then redistribute it on BP trucks back to Oklahoma
> > and the rest of us.
>
> > Criminal Investigation of BP Staged Oil Spill ....
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEg3Lp7nr2k
>
> > ___
>
> > Anyone have more on all this ?
>
> > ___
>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > ________________________
>
> > YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
> > Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> >http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>
> > And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

> So how many shares does the Queen own?
>
> Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Queen (Windsor) would never let the press give out what the Windsor
family owns. It is worlds richest family. Owning the Star of India
alone. TreBert