Research Discussion: Open Letter To Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A // MIBs

Open Letter To Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A // MIBs

Open Letter to Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A // MIBs

Mankind has a ways to go ...
not to "eliminate debunkers"
(Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A)
but to sort out this mess...

http://www.youtube.com/RealMiBs

For starters, let's get Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A
talking about all of that.

______________________________

OTHER QUOTES:

"They [the control group] will wait until sufficient public knowledge
is out there, says Maynard. The Disclosure Project will build a
momentum that will snowball, leading to a critical mass of
inevitability. Final disclosure, though, comes with three
prerequisites: One, that the panic of the population will be
minimized; Two, that control, both physical and intellectual, is
maintained by the existing power structure; and Three, that there will
be no retribution towards those that have kept the existence of
extraterrestrial intelligence a secret."

FACTS CONCERNING EXOBIOLOGICAL LIFE TO BE CONVEYED THROUGH THE PUBLIC
ACCLIMATION PROGRAM.

1) Intelligent life does exist on other planets and throughout the
Universe.

2) Craft not of human design or manufacture are operating in and
around the land, sea and air of Earth.

3) Intelligent beings other than Homo Sapiens Sapiens are conducting
various missions on this planet. These beings have been coming here
for tens of thousands of years.

4) Alien beings may have human-like bodies or non-human bodies (such
as hybrid, insectoid, or reptilian). Intelligent beings can be
physical, non-physical or inter-dimensional in nature.

5) The variety of life in the universe is diverse, like the life on
our own planet is diverse.

6) Some alien beings have the ability through advanced technology or
other means to move forward and backward at will through time and
space.

7) The spiritual evolution of an alien life form may be ahead of,
equal to or behind its level of technological development.

8) The social orientation, motives and agendas of these beings is very
diverse. Some alien intelligences are more friendly to human beings
than others.

9) In many cases, the "abduction phenomenon" is a real event. This
activity is complex, coordinated and purposeful. It often occurs
throughout many generations of a family.

10) Cross-breeding of humans with more than one alien species has
occurred. Hybrid children and hybrid adults do exist. They have
characteristics of both the human and alien races.

11) Although most alien contacts and sightings occurring on modern-day
earth have been shrouded in secrecy and mystery, the veil is slowly
being lifted by the activities of civilians and specially assigned
government personnel. The Public Acclimation to the reality of alien
life is proceeding in a way designed not to shock or disrupt society
any more than necessary.

12) A great amount of "UFO" and alien information is now in the public
domain. Countless books, videos and internet websites are devoted to
these subjects. Thousands of pages of U.S. government documents on
unusual sightings and encounters have been made available.

At this point, credentialed researchers and academicians have
investigated the UFO/alien phenomenon and published their findings.
This is a further step to help validate the phenomenon in the minds of
the public.

With these 12 points as a reliable framework, it is intended that key
members of the public and government will be better able to accept,
evaluate and place into perspective the large body of evidence which
is soon to be before them.

___

.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

_______________________

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-06-25 21:15:45 EST
On Jun 25, 6:09 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> This is a further step to help validate the phenomenon in the minds of
> the public.
>
> With these 12 points as a reliable framework, it is intended that key
> members of the public and government will be better able to accept,
> evaluate and place into perspective the large body of evidence which
> is soon to be before them.
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ________________________
>
> YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>
> And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

Those are all great points and should be discussed. But right now ALL
MANKIND are being HELD HOSTAGE by the greatest TRUTH-TERROR THREAT
even known!! I am of course referring to the debunkers and their ilk:
their enablers, supporters, sympathizers, devotees, 5th columnists and
the like. They will all have to be rounded up and put into FEMA
camps. Those that fail the loyalty test will have to be eliminated.
It would be better if NATO would declare an ALL-OUT-WAR right now
against the debunkers and get ready about 50,000 hydrogen bombs and 1
million debunker busting bombs. Yes, there will be some collateral
damage, but nothing we can't handle.

That you for your consideration on these most delicate matters!!

Sir ArtiØ

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-06-26 22:45:59 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> [...]
>> the public.
>>
>> With these 12 points as a reliable framework, it is intended that key
>> members of the public and government will be better able to accept,
>> evaluate and place into perspective the large body of evidence which
>> is soon to be before them.
>>
>> ___
>>
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> ________________________
>>
>> YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>>
>> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>>
>> http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>>
>> And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
>>
>> _______________________
>
> Those are all great points and should be discussed.

Request to continue whining is DENIED, sockboi.

"Nutrinos (sic) are one of the key understanding to this idea. This is
how
most aliens traverse the multiverse at this time." - Edmo on a full
delusional ride in his own created reality.

> Open Letter to Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A // MIBs

Request to write open letters to Sir Arthir is denied.

--
Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
Moderator

> [...]
> This is a further step to help validate the phenomenon in the minds of
> the public.
>
> With these 12 points as a reliable framework, it is intended that key
> members of the public and government will be better able to accept,
> evaluate and place into perspective the large body of evidence which
> is soon to be before them.
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ________________________
>
> YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>
> And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

As long as ETs can visit and torment Earth, then setting up camp on
Venus or most any other planet or moon is a no brainer.

Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:55:37 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Open Letter to Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A // MIBs
>

>Request to write open letters to Sir Arthir is denied.

Hai, Wakarimashita.

(OK, Understood)

Yes, he is very busy copying and posting
extremely important documents!

___

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

http://www.flickr.com/groups/Aliens_UFOs_Proof_Evidence/

Photo of The Day !

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Sir_Gilligan_Horrys_Extraterrestria.jpg