Research Discussion: This Is Unbelievable ...

This Is Unbelievable ...

Moron Obama stops oil drilling in the Gulf.
Thousands of jobs are placed on hold.
HIS fucking IRS now wants BP to pay for money the IRS
is not getting because Ohbummer order a stop to all drilling ??
These people are greedy fucking Liberal PIGS.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100625/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_taxes

Vtcapo
2010-06-25 22:14:33 EST
On Jun 25, 8:40 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Moron Obama stops oil drilling in the Gulf.
> Thousands of jobs are placed on hold.
> HIS fucking IRS now wants BP to pay for money the IRS
> is not getting because Ohbummer order a stop to all drilling ??
> These people are greedy fucking Liberal PIGS.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100625/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_taxes

Anyone hear violins in the background? I do........

RT

On Jun 25, 7:14 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 8:40 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > Moron Obama stops oil drilling in the Gulf.
> > Thousands of jobs are placed on hold.
> > HIS fucking IRS now wants BP to pay for money the IRS
> > is not getting because Ohbummer order a stop to all drilling ??
> > These people are greedy fucking Liberal PIGS.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100625/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_taxes
>
> Anyone hear violins in the background?  I do........
>
> RT

Hagar always fails to think this one through. As long as Big Energy
doesn't have a viable failsafe for the next dysfunctional BOP, much
less the collective resources to truly fix anything, what other option
(other than wait and see) is there?

The next really big thing of environmental contributors to our global
doom and gloom may involve even bigger Big Energy players, with even
better spin-masters to boot. SHELL’s Perdido is certainly much deeper
and having 22 BOPs plus loads of seafloor manifolds and piping
infrastructure that’s 200 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico.

Their daily energy output of hydrocarbons is supposed to equal
something like 14e6 gallons worth of gasoline, or roughly what 2.75e6
of us use per day (I believe that’s not including whatever Shell
Perdido vents and flares off). However, their blowout risk is also
potentially worth at least 22 fold worse than BP’s Deepwater Horizon
single BOP malfunction.

SHELL’s Perdido (27.5% BP) is also so potentially much worse than
their Niger fiasco:
“according to a report by the independent Niger Delta Stakeholder
Democracy Network, the company is illegally flaring 256m cubic feet of
natural gas a day – which, apart from polluting the surroundings, adds
considerably to climate change, and is one of the most wasteful
practices on earth.”

Perdido’s raw natural gas at perhaps >2.8e6 m3/day (100e6 cf/day)
that’s only partially ch4, goes on and on because of the relative
surplus of commercial natural gas and the lack of having a suitable
method of bulk capture, storage plus transporting such natural gas
that started off as LNG while under pressure, is simply not a high
priority consideration.

“The Perdido platform peak production will be 100,000 barrels of oil
equivalent a day, enough to meet the energy needs of about 2.2 million
US households. The oil and gas fields beneath the platform lie in a
geological formation holding resources estimated at 3-15 billion
barrels of oil equivalent*. Shell has a 35% share of the facility and
operates the project on behalf of its partners Chevron (37.5%) and BP
(27.5%).”

Their suggested 200,000 cf or 5,634 m3 of natural gas/day is perhaps
less than 0.25% of what that system of extremely deep wells is
actually making available as raw atmospheric (1 bar) gasses that get
vented or flared on location. If in fact this number from Shell
refers to their wellhead LNG volumes (because that makes it seem a
whole lot less problematic or simply less wasteful), then you should
be aware that such wellhead raw LNG expands by roughly 500 fold as it
decompresses and phase shifts from liquid to vapor, so as to invisibly
displace and pollute the atmosphere along with packing several known
toxins, as well as wherever the local inland rains shall fall is not
exactly going to be any better off.

It seems Big Energy is always informatively careful, or lets call it
selective and/or sensitive about interpreting relevant matters as to
their shielding its fellow industry and investors in order to properly
confuse or keep us outsider “small people” snookered and/or
dumbfounded past the point of no return. It’s called obfuscation, so
perhaps there’s no obvious reason(s) to believe much of anything
touted or otherwise getting PR spun by most of these hydrocarbon
suppliers. Clearly, they as a collective cabal/cartel do not
interpret their vented or flared gasses as worth any hoot, as they
sure as hell refuse to take proper responsibility before, during or
after whatever unfortunate events, as well as whatever future
consequences are for the next generations to figure out on the usual
need-to-know and pay-as-you-go basis.

The lack of any good Gulf area news has gotten so obscure (harder to
find than Muslim WMD or OBL), in that as of 6:13 AM on Friday is when
our public Google Groups version of Usenet/newsgroups “alt.astronomy”
stopped updating for the next 5 hours. Go figure, as sometimes this
stoppage occurs the instant after I’ve updated or posted something.

Perhaps we need to revise our CDC standards by a factor of allowing
100 fold greater exposure as being within reasonable spec, and perhaps
that way the 200 mile radius as only an advisory should apply instead
of a FEMA mandatory evacuation.

http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/153055.html
“”The “dead zone” created by a combination of methane gas and Corexit
toxic rain, Madsen continues, will ultimately result in the evacuation
and long-term abandonment of cities and towns within the 200-mile
radius of the oil gusher.””

“Plans are being put in place for the mandatory evacuation of New
Orleans, Baton Rouge, Mandeville, Hammond, Houma, Belle Chase,
Chalmette, Slidell, Biloxi, Gulfport, Pensacola, Hattiesburg, Mobile,
Bay Minette, Fort Walton Beach, Panama City, Crestview, and
Pascagoula,” Madsen writes.

This might be a good time for the rest of us to invest in motels and
trailer parks.

~ BG

Studio
2010-06-25 23:16:18 EST
On Jun 25, 11:01 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 7:14 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 25, 8:40 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > Moron Obama stops oil drilling in the Gulf.
> > > Thousands of jobs are placed on hold.
> > > HIS fucking IRS now wants BP to pay for money the IRS
> > > is not getting because Ohbummer order a stop to all drilling ??
> > > These people are greedy fucking Liberal PIGS.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100625/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_taxes
>
> > Anyone hear violins in the background?  I do........
>
> > RT
>
> Hagar always fails to think this one through.  As long as Big Energy
> doesn't have a viable failsafe for the next dysfunctional BOP, much
> less the collective resources to truly fix anything, what other option
> (other than wait and see) is there?

Hagar is an Idiotlogue. Like all Idiotlogues, any kind of factual
thinking is not one of their strong points. They live by the law of
the jungle which states; "only the strong survive", and everything
else should be victims of the strong.

"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in
common, they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the
facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable, if you happen to
be one of the facts that needs altering."-- Doctor Who, THE FACE OF
EVIL

On Jun 25, 8:16 pm, studio <tl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 11:01 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Anyone hear violins in the background?  I do........
>
> > > RT
>
> > Hagar always fails to think this one through.  As long as Big Energy
> > doesn't have a viable failsafe for the next dysfunctional BOP, much
> > less the collective resources to truly fix anything, what other option
> > (other than wait and see) is there?
>
> Hagar is an Idiotlogue. Like all Idiotlogues, any kind of factual
> thinking is not one of their strong points. They live by the law of
> the jungle which states; "only the strong survive", and everything
> else should be victims of the strong.
>
> "You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in
> common, they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the
> facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable, if you happen to
> be one of the facts that needs altering."-- Doctor Who, THE FACE OF
> EVIL

Perhaps without Hagar we would not know what a truly bad Republican
actually is.

~ BG

ChasNemo
2010-06-26 01:31:21 EST
On Jun 25, 8:40 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Moron Obama stops oil drilling in the Gulf.
> Thousands of jobs are placed on hold.
> HIS fucking IRS now wants BP to pay for money the IRS
> is not getting because Ohbummer order a stop to all drilling ??
> These people are greedy fucking Liberal PIGS.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/2010025/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_taxes

Hagar hides his head up his a$$ because (1) he's ugly, (2) it's a
natural adjunct to his stupidity, (3) he doesn't want to be seen
lisping in public, or (4) all of the above.

"studio" <tlack@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Jun 25, 11:01 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 7:14 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 25, 8:40 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > > Moron Obama stops oil drilling in the Gulf.
> > > Thousands of jobs are placed on hold.
> > > HIS fucking IRS now wants BP to pay for money the IRS
> > > is not getting because Ohbummer order a stop to all drilling ??
> > > These people are greedy fucking Liberal PIGS.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100625/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill_taxes
>
> > Anyone hear violins in the background? I do........
>
> > RT
>
> Hagar always fails to think this one through. As long as Big Energy
> doesn't have a viable failsafe for the next dysfunctional BOP, much
> less the collective resources to truly fix anything, what other option
> (other than wait and see) is there?

Hagar is an Idiotlogue. Like all Idiotlogues, any kind of factual
thinking is not one of their strong points. They live by the law of
the jungle which states; "only the strong survive", and everything
else should be victims of the strong.

"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in
common, they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the
facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable, if you happen to
be one of the facts that needs altering."-- Doctor Who, THE FACE OF EVIL

Soooo .. to re-cap ... the "smarter-than-Conservatives" Liberal
clique elects a bungling, totally unprepared, inexperienced,
egotistical, manaical and apologetical LOSER who they then
claim, contrary to the evicence, does the job any better ???
You Liberals are dumber than first suspected.

Vtcapo
2010-06-26 10:13:02 EST
On Jun 26, 10:00 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "studio" <tl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 25, 11:01 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Anyone hear violins in the background? I do........
>
> > > RT
>
> > Hagar always fails to think this one through. As long as Big Energy
> > doesn't have a viable failsafe for the next dysfunctional BOP, much
> > less the collective resources to truly fix anything, what other option
> > (other than wait and see) is there?
>
> Hagar is an Idiotlogue. Like all Idiotlogues, any kind of factual
> thinking is not one of their strong points. They live by the law of
> the jungle which states; "only the strong survive", and everything
> else should be victims of the strong.
>
> "You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in
> common, they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the
> facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable, if you happen to
> be one of the facts that needs altering."-- Doctor Who, THE FACE OF EVIL
>
>         *****************************************
> Soooo .. to re-cap ... the "smarter-than-Conservatives" Liberal
> clique elects a bungling, totally unprepared, inexperienced,
> egotistical, manaical and apologetical LOSER who they then
> claim, contrary to the evicence, does the job any better ???
> You Liberals are dumber than first suspected.

And I thought you got tired of the bitch slapping. Christ you are
resilient..... or a masochist.

RT

Informed

> "studio" <tlack@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 25, 11:01 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Anyone hear violins in the background? I do........
>>
>> > RT
>>
>> Hagar always fails to think this one through. As long as Big Energy
>> doesn't have a viable failsafe for the next dysfunctional BOP, much
>> less the collective resources to truly fix anything, what other option
>> (other than wait and see) is there?
>
> Hagar is an Idiotlogue. Like all Idiotlogues, any kind of factual
> thinking is not one of their strong points. They live by the law of
> the jungle which states; "only the strong survive", and everything
> else should be victims of the strong.
>
> "You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in
> common, they don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the
> facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable, if you happen to
> be one of the facts that needs altering."-- Doctor Who, THE FACE OF EVIL

> Soooo .. to re-cap ... the "smarter-than-Conservatives" Liberal
> clique elects a bungling, totally unprepared, inexperienced,
> egotistical, manaical and apologetical LOSER who they then
> claim, contrary to the evicence, does the job any better ???
> You Liberals are dumber than first suspected.

Hagar's sister, Chlamydia, rides around town:

http://i.imgur.com/5OlAR.jpg

C*@webtv.net
2010-06-26 18:08:43 EST
these government thugs and their minions are now to be called ;" TAX
FEEDERS"..
they "feed" of our hard earned money like vampires and leeches.
politicians to welfare recipients to government workers = all "TAX
FEEDERS " who of course, all want to raise taxes to feed more.

" Ya gotta be pretty dumb not to believe in GOD "