Research Discussion: "Obama Should Beware Of Angering Army" !!!

"Obama Should Beware Of Angering Army" !!!

"Obama Should Beware of Angering Army"

I just saw that at Rense.com

We could make a song out of that ! :)

Or poetry !!

___

After World War 1 & 2 and Tons of Whusky,
We're All Fighting Mad'n'Missin Elvis Presley,
Osama Just Vanished & Everyone's Cranky,
Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.
Because Generals are True Leaders Really,
And Not just interested in Fake Money,
They are not your Average Numskull Dummy,
Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.

- The Great Admiral of the Fleet Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry.

___

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/11/07/entertainment/photos_stories/cropped/benny_hill--300x300.jpg

___

.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

_______________________

Double-A
> "Obama Should Beware of Angering Army"
>
> I just saw that at Rense.com
>
> We could make a song out of that ! :)
>
> Or poetry !!
>
> ___
>
> After World War 1 & 2 and Tons of Whusky,
> We're All Fighting Mad'n'Missin Elvis Presley,
> Osama Just Vanished & Everyone's Cranky,
> Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.
> Because Generals are True Leaders Really,
> And Not just interested in Fake Money,
> They are not your Average Numskull Dummy,
> Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.
>
> - The Great Admiral of the Fleet Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry.
>
> ___
>
> http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/11/07/entertainment/photos_stories/cropped/benny_hill--300x300.jpg
>
> ___
>

> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ________________________
>
> YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>
> And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
>
> _______________________

Seven Days in May?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058576/

Double-A

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:03:56 -0700, "Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com>

>> "Obama Should Beware of Angering Army"
>>
>> I just saw that at Rense.com
>>
>> We could make a song out of that ! :)
>>
>> Or poetry !!
>>
>> ___
>>
>> After World War 1 & 2 and Tons of Whusky,
>> We're All Fighting Mad'n'Missin Elvis Presley,
>> Osama Just Vanished & Everyone's Cranky,
>> Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.
>> Because Generals are True Leaders Really,
>> And Not just interested in Fake Money,
>> They are not your Average Numskull Dummy,
>> Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.
>>
>> - The Great Admiral of the Fleet Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry.
>>
>> ___
>>
>> http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/11/07/entertainment/photos_stories/cropped/benny_hill--300x300.jpg
>>
>> ___
>>

>Seven Days in May?
>
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058576/
>
>Double-A

Anything is possible.

There is "Seven Days in May"...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058576/

Or Alexa's "You Have Seven Days"...

http://www.filtersage.com/uploads/100/ringu.jpg

Or 507,000 other possibilities...

http://www.google.com/search?q=You+Have+Seven+Days

Or some Extraterrestrial Cyber Clean.
To clean it all up !!

http://www.techstripe.com/images/cyberclean1.jpg

For a Planet Earth just Like New !!!

http://karafuruworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/a-new-heaven-and-a-new-earth.jpg

___

.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

_______________________

Helios
2010-06-25 15:15:52 EST
On Jun 25, 12:07 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> "Obama Should Beware of Angering Army"
>
> I just saw that at Rense.com
>
> We could make a song out of that !  :)
>
> Or poetry !!
>
> ___
>
> After World War 1 & 2 and Tons of Whusky,
> We're All Fighting Mad'n'Missin Elvis Presley,
> Osama Just Vanished & Everyone's Cranky,
> Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.
> Because Generals are True Leaders Really,
> And Not just interested in Fake Money,
> They are not your Average Numskull Dummy,
> Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.
>
> - The Great Admiral of the Fleet Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry.
>
> ___
>
> http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/11/07/entertainment/photos_stori...
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ________________________
>
> YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>
> And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
>
> _______________________

Well, I saw the video and is totally stupid, a toon speaking instead
of someone, and all it says is the same old story that "we are looking
at you, monkeyboys!" Ridiculous.

Bert
2010-06-25 18:58:09 EST
On Jun 25, 12:07 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> "Obama Should Beware of Angering Army"
>
> I just saw that at Rense.com
>
> We could make a song out of that !  :)
>
> Or poetry !!
>
> ___
>
> After World War 1 & 2 and Tons of Whusky,
> We're All Fighting Mad'n'Missin Elvis Presley,
> Osama Just Vanished & Everyone's Cranky,
> Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.
> Because Generals are True Leaders Really,
> And Not just interested in Fake Money,
> They are not your Average Numskull Dummy,
> Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.
>
> - The Great Admiral of the Fleet Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry.
>
> ___
>
> http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/11/07/entertainment/photos_stori...
>
> ___
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ________________________
>
> YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>
> And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
>
> _______________________

Give Obama credit for having guts Now that America is 100% fascist
the army is one big force. Think fascist Germany and its top Gererals
even Hitler could not touch TreBert

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:15:52 -0700 (PDT), Helios
<*s@gfn.every1.net> wrote:

>On Jun 25, 12:07 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> "Obama Should Beware of Angering Army"
>>
>> I just saw that at Rense.com
>>
>> We could make a song out of that !  :)
>>
>> Or poetry !!
>>
>> ___
>>
>> After World War 1 & 2 and Tons of Whusky,
>> We're All Fighting Mad'n'Missin Elvis Presley,
>> Osama Just Vanished & Everyone's Cranky,
>> Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.
>> Because Generals are True Leaders Really,
>> And Not just interested in Fake Money,
>> They are not your Average Numskull Dummy,
>> Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.
>>
>> - The Great Admiral of the Fleet Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry.
>>
>> ___
>>
>> http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/11/07/entertainment/photos_stori...
>>
>> ___
>>

>Well, I saw the video and is totally stupid, a toon speaking instead
>of someone, and all it says is the same old story that "we are looking
>at you, monkeyboys!" Ridiculous.

Here is a Human speaking the message for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-6bHcGts-s

A good dude and our friend.

___

"Do You Wish That We Show Up"
___

.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deletes Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

_______________________

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:58:09 -0700 (PDT), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Jun 25, 12:07 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> "Obama Should Beware of Angering Army"
>>
>> I just saw that at Rense.com
>>
>> We could make a song out of that !  :)
>>
>> Or poetry !!
>>
>> ___
>>
>> After World War 1 & 2 and Tons of Whusky,
>> We're All Fighting Mad'n'Missin Elvis Presley,
>> Osama Just Vanished & Everyone's Cranky,
>> Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.
>> Because Generals are True Leaders Really,
>> And Not just interested in Fake Money,
>> They are not your Average Numskull Dummy,
>> Obama Should Beware of Angering Army.
>>
>> - The Great Admiral of the Fleet Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry.
>>
>> ___
>>
>> http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/11/07/entertainment/photos_stori...
>>
>> ___
>>
>Give Obama credit for having guts Now that America is 100% fascist
>the army is one big force. Think fascist Germany and its top Gererals
>even Hitler could not touch TreBert

It's not "100% fascist" if we still have the internet the way it is.

And instead of shouting "fascist" and "Hitler".

It's better that we all investigate who and what is really trying to
hurt our freedoms and intelligence.

1.
Read this and remember all details.

http://www.aboveblack.com

2.
Study all of this ...

http://www.youtube.com/RealMiBs

3.
Read all of this...

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

Then get back to us with an honest reply TreBert.

_______

Arigatou Gozaimasu !

_______

.
.
.
.
.
________________________

<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>Give Obama credit for having guts Now that America is 100% fascist
>the army is one big force. Think fascist Germany and its top Gererals
>even Hitler could not touch TreBert

Stop shifting the blame from the White House to the military. It is a
KNOWN FACT that the CIA is 100% fascist and 100% mafia and 100%
criminal.

And that makes the entire American government is fascist -- which
includes Obama and anyone working for the government and all of the
banks that are reliant on the US government to do business -- and all
of the corporations which are reliant on the US government to turn a
buck -- ie 'defense contractors'.

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-26 08:19:45 EST
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 23:44:00 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:58:09 -0700 (PDT), bert
><herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote:
>

>>Give Obama credit for having guts Now that America is 100% fascist
>>the army is one big force. Think fascist Germany and its top Gererals
>>even Hitler could not touch TreBert
>
>Stop shifting the blame from the White House to the military. It is a
>KNOWN FACT that the CIA is 100% fascist and 100% mafia and 100%
>criminal.
>
>And that makes the entire American government is fascist -- which
>includes Obama and anyone working for the government and all of the
>banks that are reliant on the US government to do business -- and all
>of the corporations which are reliant on the US government to turn a
>buck -- ie 'defense contractors'.

And your remedy would be?
C.

Vtcapo
2010-06-26 09:51:23 EST
On Jun 26, 8:19 am, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 23:44:00 -0400, V <y...@da.com> wrote:
> >On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:58:09 -0700 (PDT), bert
> ><herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> >>Give Obama credit for having guts  Now that America is 100% fascist
> >>the army is one big force. Think fascist Germany and its top Gererals
> >>even Hitler could not touch   TreBert
>
> >Stop shifting the blame from the White House to the military.  It is a
> >KNOWN FACT that the CIA is 100% fascist and 100% mafia and 100%
> >criminal.
>
> >And that makes the entire American government is fascist -- which
> >includes Obama and anyone working for the government and all of the
> >banks that are reliant on the US government to do business -- and all
> >of the corporations which are reliant on the US government to turn a
> >buck -- ie 'defense contractors'.
>
> And your remedy would be?
> C.

There is no remedy. We can only watch it unfold.....

RT