Research Discussion: Jobs Bill Voted Down

Jobs Bill Voted Down

The Republicans, obviously with some help from the Obama stooges, voted own
the "Jobs Bill", which would have been as big a failure as the infamous
"Stimulus Bill", just to show those who are unemployed, who really is
responsible for their plight. It's the egotistical moron in the White House,
who can't take "No" for an answer ... well, get used to it, Loser.

The party is over and the natives are beginning to see though the veil of
deception. You, Hussein, are a fuck-up of epic proportions.

Jimmy Carter will be proud that he's not at the bottom of that long list of
Losers any longer, come 2012.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congress_spending

On Jun 24, 6:46 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> The Republicans, obviously with some help from the Obama stooges, voted own
> the "Jobs Bill", which would have been as big a failure as the infamous
> "Stimulus Bill", just to show those who are unemployed, who really is
> responsible for their plight. It's the egotistical moron in the White House,
> who can't take "No" for an answer ... well, get used to it, Loser.
>
> The party is over and the natives are beginning to see though the veil of
> deception. You, Hussein, are a fuck-up of epic proportions.
>
> Jimmy Carter will be proud that he's not at the bottom of that long list of
> Losers any longer, come 2012.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congress_spending

So, you and Hitler have this one all figured out, that only Atheists
Democrats caused all the bad shit to happen. Is that also why you and
your mutually attractive sister live in that trailer?

~ BG

Jake
2010-06-24 22:03:23 EST
On Jun 24, 8:53 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 24, 6:46 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > The Republicans, obviously with some help from the Obama stooges, voted own
> > the "Jobs Bill", which would have been as big a failure as the infamous
> > "Stimulus Bill", just to show those who are unemployed, who really is
> > responsible for their plight. It's the egotistical moron in the White House,
> > who can't take "No" for an answer ... well, get used to it, Loser.
>
> > The party is over and the natives are beginning to see though the veil of
> > deception. You, Hussein, are a fuck-up of epic proportions.
>
> > Jimmy Carter will be proud that he's not at the bottom of that long list of
> > Losers any longer, come 2012.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congress_spending
>
> So, you and Hitler have this one all figured out, that only Atheists
> Democrats caused all the bad shit to happen.  Is that also why you and
> your mutually attractive sister live in that trailer?
>
>  ~ BG

You forgot to add his little friend H. Course, H. and Hags share a
"room".
Jake.

Chatnoir
2010-06-24 23:04:03 EST
On Jun 24, 6:46 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> The Republicans, obviously with some help from the Obama stooges, voted own
> the "Jobs Bill", which would have been as big a failure as the infamous
> "Stimulus Bill",

Yhe only failure of the stimulus billl was the tax cuts the
Republicans insisted on!

just to show those who are unemployed, who really is
> responsible for their plight. It's the egotistical moron in the White House,
> who can't take "No" for an answer ... well, get used to it, Loser.
>
> The party is over and the natives are beginning to see though the veil of
> deception. You, Hussein, are a fuck-up of epic proportions.
>
> Jimmy Carter will be proud that he's not at the bottom of that long list of
> Losers any longer, come 2012.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congress_spending

Vtcapo
2010-06-25 14:47:38 EST
On Jun 24, 9:46 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> The Republicans, obviously with some help from the Obama stooges, voted own
> the "Jobs Bill", which would have been as big a failure as the infamous
> "Stimulus Bill", just to show those who are unemployed, who really is
> responsible for their plight. It's the egotistical moron in the White House,
> who can't take "No" for an answer ... well, get used to it, Loser.
>
> The party is over and the natives are beginning to see though the veil of
> deception. You, Hussein, are a fuck-up of epic proportions.
>
> Jimmy Carter will be proud that he's not at the bottom of that long list of
> Losers any longer, come 2012.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congress_spending

Hagar, now that your unemployment is going to run out I'd start
stocking up the gubmint cheese........that's next.

RT

Informed

On Jun 24, 9:46 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> The Republicans, obviously with some help from the Obama stooges, voted
> own
> the "Jobs Bill", which would have been as big a failure as the infamous
> "Stimulus Bill", just to show those who are unemployed, who really is
> responsible for their plight. It's the egotistical moron in the White
> House,
> who can't take "No" for an answer ... well, get used to it, Loser.
>
> The party is over and the natives are beginning to see though the veil of
> deception. You, Hussein, are a fuck-up of epic proportions.
>
> Jimmy Carter will be proud that he's not at the bottom of that long list
> of
> Losers any longer, come 2012.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congress_spending

Hagar, now that your unemployment is going to run out I'd start
stocking up the gubmint cheese........that's next.

RT

The carnival's coming to town, Hags usually gets a two week gig in the freak
show.

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:34:05 -0500, "Informed" <noreply@aol.com>
wrote:

>"vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
>On Jun 24, 9:46 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> The Republicans, obviously with some help from the Obama stooges, voted
>> own
>> the "Jobs Bill", which would have been as big a failure as the infamous
>> "Stimulus Bill", just to show those who are unemployed, who really is
>> responsible for their plight. It's the egotistical moron in the White
>> House,
>> who can't take "No" for an answer ... well, get used to it, Loser.
>>
>> The party is over and the natives are beginning to see though the veil of
>> deception. You, Hussein, are a fuck-up of epic proportions.
>>
>> Jimmy Carter will be proud that he's not at the bottom of that long list
>> of
>> Losers any longer, come 2012.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congress_spending
>
>Hagar, now that your unemployment is going to run out I'd start
>stocking up the gubmint cheese........that's next.
>
>RT

>The carnival's coming to town, Hags usually gets a two week gig in the freak
>show.

I don't think the world will settle for the USA being turned into a
banana republic complete with McChrystalesque military drug running
war lords with nuclear weapons. That's a sure way to get the USA
finished off in a big hurry.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/23/mcchrystal-highlights-need-control-generals

So... it looks very much like the Bilderberg lame brained idea is
toast -- they're either going to fix the problems they created or the
USA will fall apart.

Take your choice, kiddies.

Bert
2010-06-25 19:11:43 EST
On Jun 25, 4:07 pm, V <y...@da.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 14:34:05 -0500, "Informed" <nore...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >On Jun 24, 9:46 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> >> The Republicans, obviously with some help from the Obama stooges, voted
> >> own
> >> the "Jobs Bill", which would have been as big a failure as the infamous
> >> "Stimulus Bill", just to show those who are unemployed, who really is
> >> responsible for their plight. It's the egotistical moron in the White
> >> House,
> >> who can't take "No" for an answer ... well, get used to it, Loser.
>
> >> The party is over and the natives are beginning to see though the veil of
> >> deception. You, Hussein, are a fuck-up of epic proportions.
>
> >> Jimmy Carter will be proud that he's not at the bottom of that long list
> >> of
> >> Losers any longer, come 2012.
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congress_spending
>
> >Hagar, now that your unemployment is going to run out I'd start
> >stocking up the gubmint cheese........that's next.
>
> >RT
>
> >**************************************************************************­**
>
> >The carnival's coming to town, Hags usually gets a two week gig in the freak
> >show.
>
> I don't think the world will settle for the USA being turned into a
> banana republic complete with McChrystalesque military drug running
> war lords with nuclear weapons.  That's a sure way to get the USA
> finished off in a big hurry.
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/23/mcchrystal-highlights-nee...
>
> So... it looks very much like the Bilderberg lame brained idea is
> toast -- they're either going to fix the problems they created or the
> USA will fall apart.
>
> Take your choice, kiddies.- Hide quoted text -

Think Afghan war only for Mafia making poppies safe TreBert

On Jun 24, 9:46 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> The Republicans, obviously with some help from the Obama stooges, voted
> own
> the "Jobs Bill", which would have been as big a failure as the infamous
> "Stimulus Bill", just to show those who are unemployed, who really is
> responsible for their plight. It's the egotistical moron in the White
> House,
> who can't take "No" for an answer ... well, get used to it, Loser.
>
> The party is over and the natives are beginning to see though the veil of
> deception. You, Hussein, are a fuck-up of epic proportions.
>
> Jimmy Carter will be proud that he's not at the bottom of that long list
> of
> Losers any longer, come 2012.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congress_spending

Hagar, now that your unemployment is going to run out I'd start
stocking up the gubmint cheese........that's next.

RT

************************************
You little egotistical little moron, I pay more taxes per paycheck
than you get in your fraudulent retirement pension.
PS: I earn mine ... today's kid's math skill say you flunked.

Vtcapo
2010-06-25 22:11:33 EST
On Jun 25, 8:34 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 24, 9:46 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>

> > The Republicans, obviously with some help from the Obama stooges, voted
> > own
> > the "Jobs Bill", which would have been as big a failure as the infamous
> > "Stimulus Bill", just to show those who are unemployed, who really is
> > responsible for their plight. It's the egotistical moron in the White
> > House,
> > who can't take "No" for an answer ... well, get used to it, Loser.
>
> > The party is over and the natives are beginning to see though the veil of
> > deception. You, Hussein, are a fuck-up of epic proportions.
>
> > Jimmy Carter will be proud that he's not at the bottom of that long list
> > of
> > Losers any longer, come 2012.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congress_spending
>
> Hagar, now that your unemployment is going to run out I'd start
> stocking up the gubmint cheese........that's next.
>
> RT

> You little egotistical little moron, I pay more taxes per paycheck
> than you get in your fraudulent retirement pension.
> PS: I earn mine ... today's kid's math skill say you flunked.

You have a job? You're posting every 5 miniutes... who knew!

RT