Research Discussion: A Short Spelling Test ...

A Short Spelling Test ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

The last four letters in American.........I Can
The last four letters in Republican.......I Can
The last four letters in Democrats.......Rats

End of lesson. Test to follow in November.

Remember, November is ear-marked as Rodent
Extermination month !!!

PS: If vtCapo didn't get all of them, it's ok ... his
wife just suffocated his favorite cat ...

PPS: Ear-marked is a favorite activity of Liberals.

Painius
2010-06-24 02:18:29 EST
"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
> The last four letters in American.........I Can
> The last four letters in Republican.......I Can
> The last four letters in Democrats.......Rats
>
> End of lesson. Test to follow in November.
>
> Remember, November is ear-marked as Rodent
> Extermination month !!!
>
> PS: If vtCapo didn't get all of them, it's ok ... his
> wife just suffocated his favorite cat ...
>
> PPS: Ear-marked is a favorite activity of Liberals.

Exterminating republican rodents? <g>

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be
understood. Now is the time to understand more,
so that we may fear less."
> Marie Curie--chemist & physicist

P.P.S.: http://www.painellsworth.net
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paine_Ellsworth

Vtcapo
2010-06-24 09:10:10 EST
On Jun 24, 12:07 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> The last four letters in American.........I Can
> The last four letters in Republican.......I Can
> The last four letters in Democrats.......Rats
>
> End of lesson.  Test to follow in November.
>
> Remember, November is  ear-marked as Rodent
> Extermination month !!!
>
> PS:  If vtCapo didn't get all of them, it's ok ... his
> wife just suffocated his favorite cat ...
>
> PPS: Ear-marked is a favorite activity of Liberals.

Another dumb ass post. You have too much free time on your hands. Get
a fucking job and do something with your worthless life....

RT

Informed

> The last four letters in American.........I Can
> The last four letters in Republican.......I Can
> The last four letters in Democrats.......Rats

You, or one of your ilk, posted this a long time ago. Wasn't amusing then,
not amusing now.

We have health care. We're getting banking legislation. And good picks for
the Supreme Court. So, about all I can say is fuck you, Teatard trailer
dweller.

Informed

On Jun 24, 12:07 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> The last four letters in American.........I Can
> The last four letters in Republican.......I Can
> The last four letters in Democrats.......Rats
>
> End of lesson. Test to follow in November.
>
> Remember, November is ear-marked as Rodent
> Extermination month !!!
>
> PS: If vtCapo didn't get all of them, it's ok ... his
> wife just suffocated his favorite cat ...
>
> PPS: Ear-marked is a favorite activity of Liberals.

Another dumb ass post. You have too much free time on your hands. Get
a fucking job and do something with your worthless life....

RT

Jobs require skills. Skills require education. Education requires staying
in school beyond third grade. Hags is screwed.

"Painius" <starswirlernosp@maol.com> wrote in message
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
>> The last four letters in American.........I Can
>> The last four letters in Republican.......I Can
>> The last four letters in Democrats.......Rats
>>
>> End of lesson. Test to follow in November.
>>
>> Remember, November is ear-marked as Rodent
>> Extermination month !!!
>>
>> PS: If vtCapo didn't get all of them, it's ok ... his
>> wife just suffocated his favorite cat ...
>>
>> PPS: Ear-marked is a favorite activity of Liberals.
>
> Exterminating republican rodents? <g>

About what one would expect from a person who thinks
the Moon should be re-classified as a planet ...

On Jun 24, 12:07 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> The last four letters in American.........I Can
> The last four letters in Republican.......I Can
> The last four letters in Democrats.......Rats
>
> End of lesson. Test to follow in November.
>
> Remember, November is ear-marked as Rodent
> Extermination month !!!
>
> PS: If vtCapo didn't get all of them, it's ok ... his
> wife just suffocated his favorite cat ...
>
> PPS: Ear-marked is a favorite activity of Liberals.

Another dumb ass post. You have too much free time on your hands. Get
a fucking job and do something with your worthless life....

RT
*************************************
You replied ... didn't you ??? so you call yourself dumb ???
Well guess what ... we knew that already from your
Hey, since you're retarded .. er .. retired, perhaps you could
study the correct spelling of the English language and not
appear quite as stupid as you seem to be ...

> About what one would expect from a person who thinks
> the Moon should be re-classified as a planet ...

Motion to re-name Painus as "The Moon Man" say 'Aye".

M-O-O-N That spells Painus.

--
HVA\ufffd - Shock Treatment For Believers

Vtcapo
2010-06-24 11:06:44 EST
On Jun 24, 10:01 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 24, 12:07 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
> > The last four letters in American.........I Can
> > The last four letters in Republican.......I Can
> > The last four letters in Democrats.......Rats
>
> > End of lesson. Test to follow in November.
>
> > Remember, November is ear-marked as Rodent
> > Extermination month !!!
>
> > PS: If vtCapo didn't get all of them, it's ok ... his
> > wife just suffocated his favorite cat ...
>
> > PPS: Ear-marked is a favorite activity of Liberals.
>
> Another dumb ass post.  You have too much free time on your hands. Get
> a fucking job and do something with your worthless life....
>
> RT
>         *************************************
> You replied ... didn't you ??? so you call yourself dumb ???
> Well guess what ... we knew that already from your
> Hey, since you're retarded .. er .. retired, perhaps you could
> study the  correct spelling of the English language and not
> appear quite as stupid as you seem to be ...

You know when you are getting your point across when the only thing
they can criticize is your spelling....

Bawhahahahahahahahahahaa ...............

Noow go0 seend thes onee thru tha speel chekker putz!

RT
PS Still upset that I had a successful 22 years of teaching our
youth? And they did love me, believe it or not.

Painius
2010-06-24 11:22:45 EST
"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message...
> "Painius" <starswirlernosp@maol.com> wrote in message
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message...
>>> The last four letters in American.........I Can
>>> The last four letters in Republican.......I Can
>>> The last four letters in Democrats.......Rats
>>>
>>> End of lesson. Test to follow in November.
>>>
>>> Remember, November is ear-marked as Rodent
>>> Extermination month !!!
>>>
>>> PS: If vtCapo didn't get all of them, it's ok ... his
>>> wife just suffocated his favorite cat ...
>>>
>>> PPS: Ear-marked is a favorite activity of Liberals.
>>
>> Exterminating republican rodents? <g>
>
> About what one would expect from a person who thinks
> the Moon should be re-classified as a planet ...

OUch ! Cut me to the *quick* why don't you?

Yes, far be it from *you* to be able to discern the truth
about planet Selene (the Moon) ! There is a growing
number of scientists who disagree with you, Hagar.
However, you of course are entitled to your own absurd
opinion -- as always.

So, how *are* the repuglycans doing *REALLY* against
the demonc.rats?!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "Living at risk is jumping off the cliff
and building your wings on the way down."