Research Discussion: McChrystal Is Out

McChrystal Is Out
Posts: 43

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-06-23 13:46:53 EST
Rumor has it Obama fired him.

My personal opinion is that Obama doesn't have the balls to
fire the illegal gardener at the White House and McChrystal
told him to "Take this job and Shove it".

McChrystal, the well trained warrior had enough of an
incompetent Community Organizer with the misguided
illusion that winning the presidency prepares him to be
Commander in Chief. The Putz isn't qualified to hold
McChrystal's piss-bucket.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100623/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_mcchrystal



Informed
2010-06-23 15:55:43 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
news:6tydnYOW0PMQ1b_RnZ2dnUVZ_oKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> Rumor has it Obama fired him.
>
> My personal opinion is that Obama doesn't have the balls to
> fire the illegal gardener at the White House and McChrystal
> told him to "Take this job and Shove it".
>
> McChrystal, the well trained warrior had enough of an
> incompetent Community Organizer with the misguided
> illusion that winning the presidency prepares him to be
> Commander in Chief. The Putz isn't qualified to hold
> McChrystal's piss-bucket.
>

Hagar once again has a problem with the Constitution. He doesn't really
understand the concept of civilian control of the military and chain of
command. If Hags talked about his boss, the night shift assistant manager
at the Burger Barn, the way McChrystal talked about the President, Cabinet
members and member of Congress, he'd be out on his ass right after cleaning
the last urinal.



Brad Guth
2010-06-23 16:41:54 EST
On Jun 23, 12:55 pm, "Informed" <nore...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message
>
> news:6tydnYOW0PMQ1b_RnZ2dnUVZ_oKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> > Rumor has it Obama fired him.
>
> > My personal opinion is that Obama doesn't have the balls to
> > fire the illegal gardener at the White House and McChrystal
> > told him to "Take this job and Shove it".
>
> > McChrystal, the well trained warrior had enough of an
> > incompetent Community Organizer with the misguided
> > illusion that winning the presidency prepares him to be
> > Commander in Chief. The Putz isn't qualified to hold
> > McChrystal's piss-bucket.
>
> Hagar once again has a problem with the Constitution.  He doesn't really
> understand the concept of civilian control of the military and chain of
> command.  If Hags talked about his boss, the night shift assistant manager
> at the Burger Barn, the way McChrystal talked about the President, Cabinet
> members and member of Congress, he'd be out on his ass right after cleaning
> the last urinal.

Perhaps OBL should put Hagar in charge. Besides screwing everything
in sight, what could possibly go wrong?

~ BG

Jake
2010-06-23 17:40:13 EST
On Jun 23, 12:46 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Rumor has it Obama fired him.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Actually, the President fired his stupid ass. Couldn't he have gone
with a more respectable magazine? Why the fucking Rolling Stone?
Must have spent all of his off time in Afhanistan on a bong, smoking
some of the Afghan hash. Is he related Hags?
Jake.

Vtcapo
2010-06-23 18:00:09 EST
On Jun 23, 5:40 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 23, 12:46 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > Rumor has it Obama fired him.
>
> kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>
> Actually, the President fired his stupid ass.  Couldn't he have gone
> with a more respectable magazine?  Why the fucking Rolling Stone?
> Must have spent all of his off time in Afhanistan on a bong, smoking
> some of the Afghan hash.  Is he related Hags?
> Jake.

Jake, think about it. It took a left of left wing rag to expose the
General and his staff as what they are, elitists. Generals and their
staff always feel superior to their civilian handlers. You undermine
the chain of command and your ass is gone.

RT
PS Informed, you are right on the money.
PPS Afghan hash? I wonder how that vaps? Got to go………


H.
2010-06-23 18:13:55 EST

"Informed" <noreply@aol.com> wrote in message
news:5FtUn.41257$TL5.29893@newsfe24.iad...
>
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
> news:6tydnYOW0PMQ1b_RnZ2dnUVZ_oKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>> Rumor has it Obama fired him.
>>
>> My personal opinion is that Obama doesn't have the
>> balls to
>> fire the illegal gardener at the White House and
>> McChrystal
>> told him to "Take this job and Shove it".
>>
>> McChrystal, the well trained warrior had enough of
>> an
>> incompetent Community Organizer with the misguided
>> illusion that winning the presidency prepares him to
>> be
>> Commander in Chief. The Putz isn't qualified to hold
>> McChrystal's piss-bucket.
>>
>
> Hagar once again has a problem with the Constitution.
> He doesn't really understand the concept of civilian
> control of the military and chain of command. If
> Hags talked about his boss, the night shift assistant
> manager at the Burger Barn, the way McChrystal talked
> about the President, Cabinet members and member of
> Congress, he'd be out on his ass right after cleaning
> the last urinal.
You really are a shallow simpleton.
H.



Hagar
2010-06-23 18:19:12 EST

"vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:76a9386f-f0c9-4224-b0a0-18d286c1e8b7@y11g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
On Jun 23, 5:40 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 23, 12:46 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > Rumor has it Obama fired him.
>
> kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>
> Actually, the President fired his stupid ass. Couldn't he have gone
> with a more respectable magazine? Why the fucking Rolling Stone?
> Must have spent all of his off time in Afhanistan on a bong, smoking
> some of the Afghan hash. Is he related Hags?
> Jake.

Jake, think about it. It took a left of left wing rag to expose the
General and his staff as what they are, elitists. Generals and their
staff always feel superior to their civilian handlers. You undermine
the chain of command and your ass is gone.

**************************************
Elitists ??? Bwahahahahahhhhhh
Botox Nancy, dour Harry and gold-tooth flashing Waxman
are the Elitists.
Like a good General, when the Community Organizer (aka
make-believe Commander in Chief) wants to pull yet another
Liberal style Viet Nam early Loser exit stunt, then you bail.
I'm sure the little fly on the wall clearly heard the words
"take this job and shove it" and it wasn't the voice of the great
Pretender.
Sure glad I could clarify that for you dummies.



Informed
2010-06-23 18:57:28 EST

"jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:907e11a4-eb5a-4d86-82ba-47557a262982@k39g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
On Jun 23, 12:46 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Rumor has it Obama fired him.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Actually, the President fired his stupid ass. Couldn't he have gone
with a more respectable magazine? Why the fucking Rolling Stone?
Must have spent all of his off time in Afhanistan on a bong, smoking
some of the Afghan hash. Is he related Hags?
Jake.

************************************************************************

Hags can't afford Afghan hash. Ditch weed is more his style (and budget).
It grows freely around the sewage lagoon near his trailer park.



Informed
2010-06-23 18:59:41 EST

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
news:FGvUn.108488$_84.49158@newsfe18.iad...
>
> "Informed" <noreply@aol.com> wrote in message
> news:5FtUn.41257$TL5.29893@newsfe24.iad...
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> news:6tydnYOW0PMQ1b_RnZ2dnUVZ_oKdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>> Rumor has it Obama fired him.
>>>
>>> My personal opinion is that Obama doesn't have the balls to
>>> fire the illegal gardener at the White House and McChrystal
>>> told him to "Take this job and Shove it".
>>>
>>> McChrystal, the well trained warrior had enough of an
>>> incompetent Community Organizer with the misguided
>>> illusion that winning the presidency prepares him to be
>>> Commander in Chief. The Putz isn't qualified to hold
>>> McChrystal's piss-bucket.
>>>
>>
>> Hagar once again has a problem with the Constitution. He doesn't really
>> understand the concept of civilian control of the military and chain of
>> command. If Hags talked about his boss, the night shift assistant
>> manager at the Burger Barn, the way McChrystal talked about the
>> President, Cabinet members and member of Congress, he'd be out on his ass
>> right after cleaning the last urinal.
> You really are a shallow simpleton.
> H.
>
It's very simple. You fuck up, you get fired. McChrystal fucked up. Big
time. Now he's gone.



Jake
2010-06-23 19:21:50 EST
On Jun 23, 5:57 pm, "Informed" <nore...@aol.com> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:907e11a4-eb5a-4d86-82ba-47557a262982@k39g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
> On Jun 23, 12:46 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > Rumor has it Obama fired him.
>
> kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>
> Actually, the President fired his stupid ass.  Couldn't he have gone
> with a more respectable magazine?  Why the fucking Rolling Stone?
> Must have spent all of his off time in Afhanistan on a bong, smoking
> some of the Afghan hash.  Is he related Hags?
> Jake.
>
> ************************************************************************
>
> Hags can't afford Afghan hash.  Ditch weed is more his style (and budget).
> It grows freely around the sewage lagoon near his trailer park.

LOL!!!
Jake.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron