Research Discussion: New KFC Delights ...

New KFC Delights ...

We all remember the KFC "Hillary Meal" ...
two small breasts and two big thighs.

Now, KFC has announced an addition to their chicken dinners.

It's called the Obama Cabinet Bucket.

It consists of nothing but left wings and assholes.

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:33:07 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>We all remember the KFC "Hillary Meal" ...
>two small breasts and two big thighs.
>
>Now, KFC has announced an addition to their chicken dinners.
>
>It's called the Obama Cabinet Bucket.
>
>It consists of nothing but left wings and assholes.

This guy near Area51 is saying...
"We are hungry for life in the Universe".

http://anaandjelic.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5544e92598834011570f56a26970b-450wi

.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

_______________________

Vtcapo
2010-06-23 07:35:15 EST
On Jun 22, 8:33 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> We all remember the KFC "Hillary Meal" ...
> two small breasts and two big thighs.
>
> Now, KFC has announced an addition to their chicken dinners.
>
> It's called the Obama Cabinet Bucket.
>
> It consists of nothing but left wings and assholes.

Hagar just remember, if they sold that new addition during the Bush
Administration it would have been a BUCKET OF SHIT!

There has to be a KFC in Texas or in a red state that's still selling
that dish. You and Sgall could dig in for old times
sake...............

RT
PS Ooops how foolish of me, YOU are selling that dish. Bon
Appetite....

On Jun 22, 8:33 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> We all remember the KFC "Hillary Meal" ...
> two small breasts and two big thighs.
>
> Now, KFC has announced an addition to their chicken dinners.
>
> It's called the Obama Cabinet Bucket.
>
> It consists of nothing but left wings and assholes.

Hagar just remember, if they sold that new addition during the Bush
Administration it would have been a BUCKET OF SHIT!

There has to be a KFC in Texas or in a red state that's still selling
that dish. You and Sgall could dig in for old times
sake...............

RT
PS Ooops how foolish of me, YOU are selling that dish. Bon
Appetite....

*************************************
Ahhh ,,,, paradise lost ... the memories of that great leader
George W. Bush ... by the time the USS Obama sinks,
GWB will be remembered as a genius.

Informed

> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 22, 8:33 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> We all remember the KFC "Hillary Meal" ...
>> two small breasts and two big thighs.
>>
>> Now, KFC has announced an addition to their chicken dinners.
>>
>> It's called the Obama Cabinet Bucket.
>>
>> It consists of nothing but left wings and assholes.
>
> Hagar just remember, if they sold that new addition during the Bush
> Administration it would have been a BUCKET OF SHIT!
>
> There has to be a KFC in Texas or in a red state that's still selling
> that dish. You and Sgall could dig in for old times
> sake...............
>
> RT
> PS Ooops how foolish of me, YOU are selling that dish. Bon
> Appetite....
>
> *************************************
> Ahhh ,,,, paradise lost ... the memories of that great leader
> George W. Bush ... by the time the USS Obama sinks,
> GWB will be remembered as a genius.

GWB is tied with Herbert Hoover and US Grant for worst president ever. He's
already been declared winner for stupidest president ever.

H.

> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 22, 8:33 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> We all remember the KFC "Hillary Meal" ...
>> two small breasts and two big thighs.
>>
>> Now, KFC has announced an addition to their chicken
>> dinners.
>>
>> It's called the Obama Cabinet Bucket.
>>
>> It consists of nothing but left wings and assholes.
>
> Hagar just remember, if they sold that new addition
> during the Bush
> Administration it would have been a BUCKET OF SHIT!
>
> There has to be a KFC in Texas or in a red state
> that's still selling
> that dish. You and Sgall could dig in for old times
> sake...............
>
> RT
> PS Ooops how foolish of me, YOU are selling that
> dish. Bon
> Appetite....
>
> *************************************
> Ahhh ,,,, paradise lost ... the memories of that
> great leader
> George W. Bush ... by the time the USS Obama sinks,
> GWB will be remembered as a genius.

Ain't it wonderful? The Obama boat is beginning to
sink and the Rats are beginning to abandon ship.
It must be great to be a Liberal Democrat and stand by
your captain.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
H.

H.
2010-06-23 13:18:06 EST

"Informed" <noreply@aol.com> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Jun 22, 8:33 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>> We all remember the KFC "Hillary Meal" ...
>>> two small breasts and two big thighs.
>>>
>>> Now, KFC has announced an addition to their chicken
>>> dinners.
>>>
>>> It's called the Obama Cabinet Bucket.
>>>
>>> It consists of nothing but left wings and assholes.
>>
>> Hagar just remember, if they sold that new addition
>> during the Bush
>> Administration it would have been a BUCKET OF SHIT!
>>
>> There has to be a KFC in Texas or in a red state
>> that's still selling
>> that dish. You and Sgall could dig in for old times
>> sake...............
>>
>> RT
>> PS Ooops how foolish of me, YOU are selling that
>> dish. Bon
>> Appetite....
>>
>> *************************************
>> Ahhh ,,,, paradise lost ... the memories of that
>> great leader
>> George W. Bush ... by the time the USS Obama sinks,
>> GWB will be remembered as a genius.
>>
> GWB is tied with Herbert Hoover and US Grant for
> worst president ever. He's already been declared
> winner for stupidest president ever.
Really??
GWB and Grant were giants among presidents when
compared with the "Peanut Farmer Carter" and then along
came Obama and put them all to shame as the worst ever
president.
I'll bet you cannot name anything he has done other
than blame everyone else for his fuck ups.
H.

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Informed" <noreply@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Hagar just remember, if they sold that new addition during the Bush
>>> Administration it would have been a BUCKET OF SHIT!
>>>
>>> There has to be a KFC in Texas or in a red state that's still selling
>>> that dish. You and Sgall could dig in for old times
>>> sake...............
>>>
>>> RT
>>> PS Ooops how foolish of me, YOU are selling that dish. Bon
>>> Appetite....
>>>
>>> *************************************
>>> Ahhh ,,,, paradise lost ... the memories of that great leader
>>> George W. Bush ... by the time the USS Obama sinks,
>>> GWB will be remembered as a genius.
>>>
>> GWB is tied with Herbert Hoover and US Grant for worst president ever.
>> He's already been declared winner for stupidest president ever.
> Really??
> GWB and Grant were giants among presidents when compared with the "Peanut
> Farmer Carter" and then along came Obama and put them all to shame as the
> worst ever president.
> I'll bet you cannot name anything he has done other than blame everyone
> else for his fuck ups.
> H.

Well, H, that statement should cause an epidemic of
utter silence among the Liberal brain damaged masses ..
especially the "Morons of the Obamacalypse".

"H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Informed" <noreply@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "vtcapo" <vtcapo@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Hagar just remember, if they sold that new addition during the Bush
>>> Administration it would have been a BUCKET OF SHIT!
>>>
>>> There has to be a KFC in Texas or in a red state that's still selling
>>> that dish. You and Sgall could dig in for old times
>>> sake...............
>>>
>>> RT
>>> PS Ooops how foolish of me, YOU are selling that dish. Bon
>>> Appetite....
>>>
>>> *************************************
>>> Ahhh ,,,, paradise lost ... the memories of that great leader
>>> George W. Bush ... by the time the USS Obama sinks,
>>> GWB will be remembered as a genius.
>>>
>> GWB is tied with Herbert Hoover and US Grant for worst president ever.
>> He's already been declared winner for stupidest president ever.
> Really??
> GWB and Grant were giants among presidents when compared with the "Peanut
> Farmer Carter" and then along came Obama and put them all to shame as the
> worst ever president.
> I'll bet you cannot name anything he has done other than blame everyone
> else for his fuck ups.
> H.

There is a picture on Yahoo of Obama, with a fly on his
upper lip ... even insects with no brain to speak of instinctively
know where to take a dump ...

H.

> "H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Informed" <noreply@aol.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message

>>> GWB is tied with Herbert Hoover and US Grant for
>>> worst president ever. He's already been declared
>>> winner for stupidest president ever.
>> Really??
>> GWB and Grant were giants among presidents when
>> compared with the "Peanut Farmer Carter" and then
>> along came Obama and put them all to shame as the
>> worst ever president.
>> I'll bet you cannot name anything he has done other
>> than blame everyone else for his fuck ups.
>> H.
>>

> There is a picture on Yahoo of Obama, with a fly on
> his
> upper lip ... even insects with no brain to speak of
> instinctively
> know where to take a dump ...
I don't think a fly shitting in his mouth can qualify
for a constructive act.
H.