Research Discussion: How To Clean Up The Oil Spill

How To Clean Up The Oil Spill

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

This is how the Pros do it ... under Obama's guidance, of course ...

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM

On Jun 19, 8:53 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> This is how the Pros do it ... under Obama's guidance, of course ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM

Go right ahead and send it in. We dare you, or perhaps we should
forward this one your redneck behalf.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact
http://www.horizonedocs.com/artform.php

why don't we just get all the polar bears in alaska who are losing
their iceburgs anyhow and ship them to the gulf...we can build barges
for them to rest on cuz they still don't breathe water, but i bet
they'd act like giant cotton balls that could swim around and sop up
all the oil...I mean, they're gonna die anyway from the melting
iceburg thing going on in their native land...might as well let them
die an honorable death.

that's what I have to say about that...

the gulf is fucked though, didn't anyone tell you...like...image an
exon val dez style oil spill, everyday for the last couple of months
with no apparent end in sight...

my advice...move, if you live near anything that touches that damned
body of water...my condolences

On Jun 20, 10:07 am, x <themegabigcomp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> why don't we just get all the polar bears in alaska who are losing
> their iceburgs anyhow and ship them to the gulf...we can build barges
> for them to rest on cuz they still don't breathe water, but i bet
> they'd act like giant cotton balls that could swim around and sop up
> all the oil...I mean, they're gonna die anyway from the melting
> iceburg thing going on in their native land...might as well let them
> die an honorable death.
>
> that's what I have to say about that...
>
> the gulf is fucked though, didn't anyone tell you...like...image an
> exon val dez style oil spill, everyday for the last couple of months
> with no apparent end in sight...
>
> my advice...move, if you live near anything that touches that damned
> body of water...my condolences

One good storm along with all the usual lightening, and it might all
turn into the Warhol "lake of fire".

~ BG

"x" <themegabigcompany@gmail.com> wrote in message
> why don't we just get all the polar bears in alaska who are losing
> their iceburgs anyhow and ship them to the gulf...we can build barges
> for them to rest on cuz they still don't breathe water, but i bet
> they'd act like giant cotton balls that could swim around and sop up
> all the oil...I mean, they're gonna die anyway from the melting
> iceburg thing going on in their native land...might as well let them
> die an honorable death.
>
> that's what I have to say about that...
>
> the gulf is fucked though, didn't anyone tell you...like...image an
> exon val dez style oil spill, everyday for the last couple of months
> with no apparent end in sight...
>
> my advice...move, if you live near anything that touches that damned
> body of water...my condolences

Poor wittle boi ... forgot to take your anti-stupid pill this a.m. .. didn't
you

Chatnoir
2010-06-20 21:19:48 EST
On Jun 19, 8:53 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> This is how the Pros do it ... under Obama's guidance, of course ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM

http://www.derfcity.com/newstuff/newtoon.html

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:19:48 -0700 (PDT), chatnoir
<*a@mindspring.com> wrote:

>On Jun 19, 8:53 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>> This is how the Pros do it ... under Obama's guidance, of course ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM
>
>http://www.derfcity.com/newstuff/newtoon.html

I like his drawings.

Reminds me of M.A.D magazine ...

http://www.dccomics.com/mad/

____

.
.
.
.
.
________________________

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

_______________________

Bert
2010-06-21 07:58:53 EST
On Jun 20, 9:37 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:19:48 -0700 (PDT), chatnoir
>
> <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 19, 8:53 am, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> >> This is how the Pros do it ... under Obama's guidance, of course ...
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM
>
> >http://www.derfcity.com/newstuff/newtoon.html
>
> I like his drawings.
>
> Reminds me of M.A.D magazine ...
>
> http://www.dccomics.com/mad/
>
> ____
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ________________________
>
> YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
> Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>
> And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
>
> _______________________

BP a bunch of GOPers leaking out the truth has it leaking 100,000
barrels a day. I posted when they claimed only 10,000 a day it was 10
times that. Living here in GOP Florida is an education how corrupt and
EVIL GOP is. Its a case of less the public knows the netter it is for
the Mafia. This is proven how little bad press is on Halliburton (a
GOPer company) afterall they built the oil rig Does the press show
Chaney in a bad light. I let people know all this. I am the power of
one and like AA posted Osceola sheriff arranged Rigby's escape so
Rigby could carry out sheriff Bob Hansell's death threats It fits Go
figure it could only happen in the USA that now is 100% fascist
TreBert

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 04:58:53 -0700 (PDT), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Jun 20, 9:37 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:19:48 -0700 (PDT), chatnoir
>>
>> <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>> >http://www.derfcity.com/newstuff/newtoon.html
>>
>> I like his drawings.
>>
>> Reminds me of M.A.D magazine ...
>>
>> http://www.dccomics.com/mad/
>>

>BP a bunch of GOPers leaking out the truth has it leaking 100,000
>barrels a day. I posted when they claimed only 10,000 a day it was 10
>times that. Living here in GOP Florida is an education how corrupt and
>EVIL GOP is. Its a case of less the public knows the netter it is for
>the Mafia. This is proven how little bad press is on Halliburton (a
>GOPer company) afterall they built the oil rig Does the press show
>Chaney in a bad light. I let people know all this. I am the power of
>one and like AA posted Osceola sheriff arranged Rigby's escape so
>Rigby could carry out sheriff Bob Hansell's death threats It fits Go
>figure it could only happen in the USA that now is 100% fascist
>TreBert

I saw the mafia men behind the CEO of BP at Congress the other day,
they just pump oil, and laugh at the world, and think they only live
once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miBSA-TF9Vw

And the MIB don't seem to bother Oil Barons.

And I get a lot of comments along the lines of, "no-one wants to come
back to this shit hole planet anyway".

_____

They probably want to live with Alexa forever in NGC3085

____

.
.
.
.
.
________________________

On Jun 21, 4:58 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Jun 20, 9:37 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:19:48 -0700 (PDT), chatnoir
>
> > <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> > >http://www.derfcity.com/newstuff/newtoon.html
>
> > I like his drawings.
>
> > Reminds me of M.A.D magazine ...
>
> >http://www.dccomics.com/mad/
>
> > ____
>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > ________________________
>
> > YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
> > Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
> >http://DoYouWishThatWeShowUp.org
>
> > And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
>
> > _______________________
>
> BP a bunch of GOPers leaking out the truth has it leaking 100,000
> barrels a day. I posted when they claimed only 10,000 a day it was 10
> times that. Living here in GOP Florida is an education how corrupt and
> EVIL GOP is.  Its a case of less the public knows the netter it is for
> the Mafia. This is proven how little bad press is on Halliburton (a
> GOPer company) afterall they built the oil rig Does the press show
> Chaney in a bad light. I let people know all this. I am the power of
> one and like AA posted Osceola sheriff arranged Rigby's escape so
> Rigby could carry out sheriff Bob Hansell's death threats  It fits  Go
> figure it could only happen in the USA that now is 100% fascist
> TreBert

That 100,000 barrels per day is only if and when they remove that
dysfunctional BOP. However, that number doesn't include their <1e6 m3/
day of raw natural gas.

~ BG
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)