Research Discussion: Real Great Americans !!! ... Excellent Great Quality People !!!

Real Great Americans !!! ... Excellent Great Quality People !!!

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Real Great Americans !!! ... Excellent Great Quality People !!!

You know, there are millions of people around the world like me that
have done a little bit of research and a little bit of caring... and
we know what is happening, we know what is going on.
All my hundreds of contacts also know.
1. Just read RENSE.COM all day for three days.
2. Just watch the first couple of parts of the video
called "Secret Rulers of the World".
3. Read "Decide Whether We Should Show Up".

And even listen to this ...
"Art Bell - George Noory - George Green on Real Life X-Files (9-3-03)
Nwo.mp3"

Then after you study some of that,
the best thing you can do is focus on
Real Great Americans !!!

Let's mention some real great Americans.
Excellent great quality people...

Please also share your mention of real great Americans !!!

1.
Former Legislator Henry W. McElroy, Jr.
(I mentioned this great man first because of the latest news)

2.
Dwight David "Ike" Eisenhower was a five-star general in the United
States Army and the 34th President of the United States, from 1953
until 1961.

3.
John Fitzgerald " Jack" Kennedy (May 29, 1917 – November 22, 1963),
often referred to by his initials JFK, was the 35th President of the
United States.

4.
Dr Pete Peterson.
(Was recently on Project Camelot)

5.
Robert David Steele.
(But he hasn't studied everything I have)

6.
Jeff Rense and James Neff.

7.
Michael Francis Moore (born April 23, 1954) is an American filmmaker,
author and liberal political commentator. He is the director and
producer of Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 911.

8.
Lou Gentile.
(Lou Gentile Radio. Paranormal)

9.
Stephen Bassett.
(Paradigm Research Group)

10.
Edgar Dean Mitchell, D.Sc. (born September 17, 1930)

11.
Mr HVAC, Harry, Ugly Bob, Sir Artie, Hagar, and Ben Hogan! :)

_______________________

Later I will mention other Real Great Americans.

I'm just going to make some tea...

Anyone for a cuppa green tea and wholegrain scones ?

===================================

There are also many Real Great Russians !!!

There are also many Real Great Germans !!!

===================================

___________________________

"We are opposed around the World, by a monolithic, and ruthless
conspiracy, that relies primarily on covert means, for expanding it's
sphere of influence.
It relies on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead
of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, It's
preparations are concealed not published, It's failures are buried not
headlined, It's descendants are silenced not praised. That is why I'm
am asking for your help,
In freeing the World from the clutches of evil men, and allowing man,
to be what he was meant to be, free and independent."
- John F. Kennedy.

___________________________

About the Producer of The Secret Rulers of the World ... As a child,
she had many arguments between her parents over her father’s ring,
inscribed with 'G', a compass and square. At a later age, years of
intensive research led her to the identity , history and plans of a
power so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocking, so
complete, so pervasive that even the known ‘leaders’ of the world are
careful not to speak in condemnation of it.

___________________________

http://www.youtube.com/RealMiBs

___________________________

Oh, as for me?
I'm just The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry in the Milky Way Galaxy.

(Temporarily a tiny speck on a pale blue dot,
having a nice chat with a great Moth Woman!, Alexa, "V")

7:05am ... Guten Morgan. Konnichiwa.

Razvlekatsa Zabavlatsa
2010-06-18 16:04:55 EST
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 07:05:19 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> Alexa

Obyasnete vashu oderzhemost

<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Real Great Americans !!! ... Excellent Great Quality People !!!
>
>You know, there are millions of people around the world like me that
>have done a little bit of research and a little bit of caring... and
>we know what is happening, we know what is going on.
>All my hundreds of contacts also know.
>1. Just read RENSE.COM all day for three days.
>2. Just watch the first couple of parts of the video
>called "Secret Rulers of the World".
>3. Read "Decide Whether We Should Show Up".
>
>And even listen to this ...
>"Art Bell - George Noory - George Green on Real Life X-Files (9-3-03)
>Nwo.mp3"
>

>Then after you study some of that,
>the best thing you can do is focus on
>Real Great Americans !!!
>
>Let's mention some real great Americans.
>Excellent great quality people...
>
>Please also share your mention of real great Americans !!!
>
>1.
>Former Legislator Henry W. McElroy, Jr.
>(I mentioned this great man first because of the latest news)
>
>2.
>Dwight David "Ike" Eisenhower was a five-star general in the United
>States Army and the 34th President of the United States, from 1953
>until 1961.
>
>3.
>John Fitzgerald " Jack" Kennedy (May 29, 1917 – November 22, 1963),
>often referred to by his initials JFK, was the 35th President of the
>United States.
>
>4.
>Dr Pete Peterson.
>(Was recently on Project Camelot)
>
>5.
>Robert David Steele.
>(But he hasn't studied everything I have)
>
>6.
>Jeff Rense and James Neff.
>
>7.
>Michael Francis Moore (born April 23, 1954) is an American filmmaker,
>author and liberal political commentator. He is the director and
>producer of Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 911.
>
>8.
>Lou Gentile.
>(Lou Gentile Radio. Paranormal)
>
>9.
>Stephen Bassett.
>(Paradigm Research Group)
>

>10.
>Edgar Dean Mitchell, D.Sc. (born September 17, 1930)
>

>11.
>Mr HVAC, Harry, Ugly Bob, Sir Artie, Hagar, and Ben Hogan! :)

12.
Steve McGranahan The World's Strongest Redneck !!!

http://www.youtube.com/stevemcgranahan

>_______________________
>
>Later I will mention other Real Great Americans.
>

>I'm just going to make some tea...
>
>Anyone for a cuppa green tea and wholegrain scones ?
>

>===================================
>
>There are also many Real Great Russians !!!
>
>There are also many Real Great Germans !!!
>
>===================================
>

>___________________________
>
>"We are opposed around the World, by a monolithic, and ruthless
>conspiracy, that relies primarily on covert means, for expanding it's
>sphere of influence.
>It relies on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead
>of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, It's
>preparations are concealed not published, It's failures are buried not
>headlined, It's descendants are silenced not praised. That is why I'm
>am asking for your help,
>In freeing the World from the clutches of evil men, and allowing man,
>to be what he was meant to be, free and independent."
>- John F. Kennedy.
>
>___________________________
>
>About the Producer of The Secret Rulers of the World ... As a child,
>she had many arguments between her parents over her father’s ring,
>inscribed with 'G', a compass and square. At a later age, years of
>intensive research led her to the identity , history and plans of a
>power so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocking, so
>complete, so pervasive that even the known ‘leaders’ of the world are
>careful not to speak in condemnation of it.
>
>___________________________
>
>http://www.youtube.com/RealMiBs
>
>___________________________
>

>Oh, as for me?
>I'm just The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry in the Milky Way Galaxy.
>
>(Temporarily a tiny speck on a pale blue dot,
>having a nice chat with a great Moth Woman!, Alexa, "V")
>

>7:05am ... Guten Morgan. Konnichiwa.

Fred Hall
2010-06-18 19:42:39 EST
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:24:13 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 07:05:19 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>Real Great Americans !!! ... Excellent Great Quality People !!!

Living in America is something akin to living in a trash can -- all
the left over garbage is there. America is just a bunch of autistic
retards -- and they get stupider by the day, like yourself. No one in
their right mind would want to be an American. Hell, any American
with one functioning neuron left would give up their citizenship in a
heartbeat and never look back.

What a pathetic bunch of retards.

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:42:39 -0400, Fred Hall <fshall@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:24:13 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 07:05:19 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Real Great Americans !!! ... Excellent Great Quality People !!!
>
> like yourself

Hi Alexa !!!

Sorry, you will never qualify to be a Great American
or a Great Earthling.

Pack your moth-bags for the DEAD ZONE in Galaxy NGC2057

"The Wisdom of Several Races" said you are going there.

________________________

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://AliensUFOsProofEvidence.blip.tv

Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

_______________________

Fred Hall
2010-06-18 20:45:04 EST
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:43:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:42:39 -0400, Fred Hall <fshall@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:24:13 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>> like yourself
>
>Hi Alexa !!!

Is this someone you want to illegally persecute?

Fred Hall
2010-06-18 20:59:29 EST
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Pack your moth-bags for the DEAD ZONE

Suits me just fine. It's better than living in a garbage can like the
USA.

But there's no predicting what these will do because you're too stupid
to live:

http://www.rense.com/Datapages/mystmachinedata.htm

Fred Hall
2010-06-18 21:06:05 EST
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>From: Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>Newsgroups: alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.ufo.reports,alt.paranet.ufo
>Subject: Re: Real Great Americans !!! ... Excellent Great Quality People !!!
>Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:43:56 +1200
>
>On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 19:42:39 -0400, Fred Hall <fshall@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 11:24:13 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>> like yourself
>
>Hi Alexa !!!
>
>Sorry, you will never qualify to be a Great American
>or a Great Earthling.
>
>Pack your moth-bags for the DEAD ZONE in Galaxy NGC2057

So you want to kill someone named Alexa.

That figures. You'd be that stupid. But that is what you do best.

>"The Wisdom of Several Races" said you are going there.
>

>________________________
>
>YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi
>
>Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".
>
>http://AliensUFOsProofEvidence.blip.tv
>
>Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"
>
>_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-18 21:42:40 EST
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 07:05:19 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I'm just going to make some tea...
>
>Anyone for a cuppa green tea and wholegrain scones ?

Konnichiwa,

thanks, I just had two pints of fresh ice-cold lemon juice and a bloody
raw steak ;-)

C.

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:59:29 -0400, Fred Hall <fshall@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:43:56 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>Pack your moth-bags for the DEAD ZONE
>
>Suits me just fine. It's better than living in a garbage can like the
>USA.

Have you lived in any other country? It's not better than the USA. All
cities and countries are battling with development.

And we learn from experience.

For example, most people are not happy with the current development,
and so they are thinking of things like The Venus Project.

And I'm also thinking of Mothership designs.

At the moment almost anywhere in the World, it's a speck of land, a
shack with a tin roof, a tight road, and a gasoline smoke banger.

And the whole lot there costs you about $500,000.00

And this is true ...
"How could you under such conditions exercise your free will when it
is so much manipulated"

The mafia blinking kill anyone that comes up with a good idea !!!

And... we all know that MIB are real...

And the MIB never complain about Gasoline.
And the MIB never complain about Atomic Bombs.
And the MIB never complain about FOX NEWS BS.
And the MIB never complain about Smog.
And the MIB never complain about Booze.
And the MIB never complain about Cigarettes.
And the MIB never complain about Wars.

But if someone has a nice encounter with a friendly intelligent
being... Oh, fluck! ... zippidy out of nowhere comes a fake black
gasoline smoke banger !!

I couldn't give a flying fluff what they do to me.
I helped make sure every intelligence agency on this planet Earth
brightens up their ideas !!!

And now we have others helping...

Former Legislator Makes Statement on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief On
ET and UFO's.

Henry W. McElroy, Jr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrK2YgfjnHo

I am a big fan of the intelligence called "Decide Whether We Should
Show Up". .......... But, yes, it would be excellent if we Humans
could honestly deal with our wonderful future all by ourselves.

All we need is an honest good education, appreciation of this amazing
Universe and ourselves, and a clean tidy planet, and nice computers,
nice space craft, etc.

Because all the stuff at SIGHTINGS.COM is not fibs.
So, that means thousands of different species of consciences out there
got their act together.

And we will get there.

It will only take a few documentaries of my design with friends, and
clean air, no more oil gasoline cars, clean water, and a better system
to provide excellent quality food, etc.

Because at the moment, it's bad education, stupid Hollywood movies,
bad water, bad air, bad food, bad drugs, etc.

I'm not joking about the "stupid Hollywood movies"
I went into the DVD video hire shop two days ago to look at all the
new movies from the past 12 - 24 months.....
totally utter garbage !!!!!!!!!!!!
Insane Actors and Guns and Tatoos
and Swearing and Violence !!!!!!!!!!

That's 80 - 90% of the new movies from Hollywood !!!!!

Go and find out who owns Hollywood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"How could you under such conditions exercise your free will when it
is so much manipulated"

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://AliensUFOsProofEvidence.blip.tv

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)