Research Discussion: One Thing I Don't Like About The "DECIDE" Message...

One Thing I Don't Like About The "DECIDE" Message...

One Thing I Don't Like About The "DECIDE" Message...

QUOTE:
"After thousands of years, one day, this choice was going to be
inevitable: choosing between two unknowns. "

Why the heck do we have to chose between two unknowns ? !!

Intelligent beings should only chose from millions of knowns !!!

==========================

There are two types of knowns on planet Earth...
People that hate me.
And people that are laughing at me.

- The Great Wizzooo Tinga Linga Loo.

________________________

I'm just adding these as Keywords ...

"Decide Whether We Should Show Up".

"Do You Wish That We Show Up".

________________________

http://www.aladad.org/Boom.jpg

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-18 14:09:08 EST
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 22:25:13 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Why the heck do we have to chose between two unknowns ? !!

At least these are KNOWN unknowns ;-)
C.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 22:25:13 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Why the heck do we have to chose between two unknowns ? !!
>
> At least these are KNOWN unknowns ;-)
> C.

KNOWN UNKNOWNS ????
Chuck, you need to end your misery ...
try cordless bungee jumping ... it'll cure what ails you ...

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:09:08 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 22:25:13 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Why the heck do we have to chose between two unknowns ? !!
>
>At least these are KNOWN unknowns ;-)
>C.

Yeah, that was a classic :->

<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>There are two types of knowns on planet Earth...
>People that hate me.
>And people that are laughing at me.

That's what happens when you're an American.

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 15:24:25 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 22:25:13 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>There are two types of knowns on planet Earth...

>>Moth Woman Alexa and Real MIB.

>That's what happens when you're an American.

Yeah, we make the internet and even better technology for better
understanding of everything.

Some spooks asked me sometime this year... "What is Love?"

Love is an understanding of the micro and macro and everything else
and mostly an appreciation of it all.

__________________________

>--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net ---

Bai Juyi Cai Weiji Du Fu Du Mu Han Shan Han Yu Huang Tingjian Jiang Ye
Li Bai Li Qingzhao Li Shanyin Li Shutong Liu Yong Lu You Mao Zedong
Nalan Xinde Ouyang Xiu Pei Di Pei Du Qu Yuan Su Shi Tao Qian Wang
Anshi Wang Changling Wang Shiji Wang Wei Xin Qiju.

http://www.youtube.com/RealMiBs

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-18 21:38:08 EST
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 07:21:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:09:08 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 22:25:13 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Why the heck do we have to chose between two unknowns ? !!
>>
>>At least these are KNOWN unknowns ;-)
>>C.
>
>Yeah, that was a classic :->

What do you think, would Donald be so kind to explain it to Hagar?
C.

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 03:38:08 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 07:21:55 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:09:08 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>>>At least these are KNOWN unknowns ;-)
>>>C.
>>
>>Yeah, that was a classic :->
>>

>What do you think, would Donald be so kind to explain it to Hagar?
>C.

They all don't have to explain anything these days.

If someone asks the President of any country about Unknowns,
or Secret Apple Pie Recipes, or UFOs...
the President just has to say ....

"Search The Internet, It's All There".

"Have a Lovely Day".

________________________

YouTube Deleted Alien Evidence UFO Proof ... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

http://AliensUFOsProofEvidence.blip.tv

And Bing or Yahoo Search for "2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi"

_______________________

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-19 15:39:56 EST
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:40:37 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>If someone asks the President of any country about Unknowns,
>or Secret Apple Pie Recipes, or UFOs...
>the President just has to say ....
>
>"Search The Internet, It's All There".

The truth is not out there but in the net?

>"Have a Lovely Day".

Same to you all!

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 21:39:56 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:40:37 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>If someone asks the President of any country about Unknowns,
>>or Secret Apple Pie Recipes, or UFOs...
>>the President just has to say ....
>>
>>"Search The Internet, It's All There".
>>
>The truth is not out there but in the net?

Yes.

But as George Green said at Project Camelot...

"The powers don't really care too much if we all talk about all this
stuff, because what are you going to do about it !!!?".

And it's true, because I don't even have a friend in the
New-Zealand-non-existent-Air-Force to help save the world !!!

LOL :->

>>"Have a Lovely Day".
>>
>Same to you all!

Send photos from the beach.