Research Discussion: How To Lie To The Public, Keeping A Straight Face

How To Lie To The Public, Keeping A Straight Face
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-06-17 10:42:09 EST
Read what the mighty Mongrel DIDN'T say, that will affect you and me.
The usual "me, me. me" oratory was predicted and the glaring omissions
resemble the Grand Canyon, if one reads between the lines:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100616/ap_on_bi_ge/us_oil_spill_obama_fact_check

My prediction, just from knowing what scumbags politicians really are:

BP will make an effort to set things right, within reason.

Obama will declare that his administration had no hand in it (his agents
were indeed distracted by streaming porn movies on their workstation
computers, for long periods of time and repeated trips to the bath rooms).

Greedy Lawyers will attempt to do what they do best, rip a more or
less defenseless victim to shreds, in order to line their pockets and
earn a pittance for their coerced clients.

In the end it is YOU and ME who will be paying for the mess, but it
won't be called TAXES, but various fees such as gasoline usage fee,
carbon footprint fee, polar bear preservation fee, Obama dumb
Negroid mental assistance fee, etc.



Vtcapo
2010-06-17 11:29:21 EST
On Jun 17, 10:42 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Read what the mighty Mongrel DIDN'T say, that will affect you and me.
> The usual "me, me. me" oratory was predicted and the glaring omissions
> resemble the Grand Canyon, if one reads between the lines:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100616/ap_on_bi_ge/us_oil_spill_obama_fa...
>
> My prediction, just from knowing what scumbags politicians really are:
>
> BP will make an effort to set things right, within reason.
>
> Obama will declare that his administration had no hand in it (his agents
> were indeed distracted by streaming porn movies on their workstation
> computers, for long periods of time and repeated trips to the bath rooms).
>
> Greedy Lawyers will attempt to do what they do best, rip a more or
> less defenseless victim to shreds, in order to line their pockets and
> earn a pittance for their coerced clients.
>
> In the end it is YOU and ME who will be paying for the mess, but it
> won't be called TAXES, but various fees such as gasoline usage fee,
> carbon footprint fee, polar bear preservation fee, Obama dumb
> Negroid mental assistance fee, etc.

I'm convinced that if Obama didn't become President you wouldn't have
a life......
RT

Brad Guth
2010-06-17 13:03:32 EST
On Jun 17, 8:29 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 17, 10:42 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Read what the mighty Mongrel DIDN'T say, that will affect you and me.
> > The usual "me, me. me" oratory was predicted and the glaring omissions
> > resemble the Grand Canyon, if one reads between the lines:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100616/ap_on_bi_ge/us_oil_spill_obama_fa...
>
> > My prediction, just from knowing what scumbags politicians really are:
>
> > BP will make an effort to set things right, within reason.
>
> > Obama will declare that his administration had no hand in it (his agents
> > were indeed distracted by streaming porn movies on their workstation
> > computers, for long periods of time and repeated trips to the bath rooms).
>
> > Greedy Lawyers will attempt to do what they do best, rip a more or
> > less defenseless victim to shreds, in order to line their pockets and
> > earn a pittance for their coerced clients.
>
> > In the end it is YOU and ME who will be paying for the mess, but it
> > won't be called TAXES, but various fees such as gasoline usage fee,
> > carbon footprint fee, polar bear preservation fee, Obama dumb
> > Negroid mental assistance fee, etc.
>
> I'm convinced that if Obama didn't become President you wouldn't have
> a life......
> RT

ZNR approved rednecks never have any life other than satanic rituals
to begin with, so you really can't tell the before and after
difference. Their being stuck in perpetual shit mode is as good as it
gets.

~ BG

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-17 15:42:12 EST
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 07:42:09 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>In the end it is YOU and ME who will be paying for the mess, but it
>won't be called TAXES, but various fees such as gasoline usage fee,
>carbon footprint fee, polar bear preservation fee, Obama dumb
>Negroid mental assistance fee, etc.

Yes baby: DRILL, DRILL, DRILL - we love you, RepuFucks!
You're a bunch of "Touch down Jesus" ;-))))

MIB
2010-06-17 16:12:14 EST

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
news:1cuk1650tgq36ont5nj7l79kmbeb4rnb8k@pasoschweiz.de...

> Yes baby: DRILL, DRILL, DRILL - we love you, RepuFucks!
> You're a bunch of "Touch down Jesus" ;-))))

It would appear that you were the one whom was struck by lighting.




U*@t-online.de
2010-06-17 16:29:24 EST
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:12:14 -0500, "MIB" <brokenaddress@ask.com> wrote:

>It would appear that you were the one whom was struck by lighting.

it's the one WHO, not whom, HTH.
C.

H.
2010-06-17 17:00:28 EST

"MIB" <brokenaddress@ask.com> wrote in message
news:uaydnQbFJoTqH4fRnZ2dnUVZ_v-dnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> <UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
> news:1cuk1650tgq36ont5nj7l79kmbeb4rnb8k@pasoschweiz.de...
>
>> Yes baby: DRILL, DRILL, DRILL - we love you,
>> RepuFucks!
>> You're a bunch of "Touch down Jesus" ;-))))
>
> It would appear that you were the one whom was struck
> by lighting.
>
>
Nah! He was kicked in the head while screwing one of
his mountain goats.
H.



MIB
2010-06-17 17:04:26 EST

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
news:jb1l16t63ddaspc63q5p4cscgjd1p93k42@pasoschweiz.de...
> On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:12:14 -0500, "MIB" <brokenaddress@ask.com> wrote:
>
>>It would appear that you were the one whom was struck by lighting.
>
> it's the one WHO, not whom, HTH.
> C.

You didn't account for the other voices...


Hagar
2010-06-17 21:01:22 EST

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
news:1cuk1650tgq36ont5nj7l79kmbeb4rnb8k@pasoschweiz.de...
> On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 07:42:09 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>In the end it is YOU and ME who will be paying for the mess, but it
>>won't be called TAXES, but various fees such as gasoline usage fee,
>>carbon footprint fee, polar bear preservation fee, Obama dumb
>>Negroid mental assistance fee, etc.
>
> Yes baby: DRILL, DRILL, DRILL - we love you, RepuFucks!
> You're a bunch of "Touch down Jesus" ;-))))

Time for your ADD pills ChuckWeasel ....
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgfwg98t_2cg8pc5c6
your lunacy is polluting the NGs ...



Hagar
2010-06-17 21:03:46 EST

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
news:jb1l16t63ddaspc63q5p4cscgjd1p93k42@pasoschweiz.de...
> On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:12:14 -0500, "MIB" <brokenaddress@ask.com> wrote:
>
>>It would appear that you were the one whom was struck by lighting.
>
> it's the one WHO, not whom, HTH.
> C.

You ignoramus dispensing grammar advice ... that's just precious.
You get dumber as you get older, ChuckWeasel ... now is a good time to
end it ... we'd all miss you so ...
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgfwg98t_2cg8pc5c6


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron