Research Discussion: Jake The Beaner's Birthday Wish ...

Jake The Beaner's Birthday Wish ...

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Another winner for Jake the Beaner ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:35:40 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:

>Another winner for Jake the Beaner ...
>
>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

LOL

If he was The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry !!! ...

... he'd switch the party pooper hat
to a wizzard thinking hat
and make videos of the big hairy beaver
for millions of dollars a year
to then make videos about BP
and save the world for future lives
of heaven on Earth and in the Solar System.

See, I'm at the videos of BP stage already ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miBSA-TF9Vw

Secret BP's Gulf Oil Spill Leak Disaster Video Evidence!

_____________________

Interesting stuff from a homeless drinks like crazy drunk !!!

(Drunk on Hope for a Better Future)

(Thanks to people like Robert David Steele)

_____________________

> On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:35:40 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>
>>Another winner for Jake the Beaner ...
>>
>>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
>>

> LOL
>
> If he was The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry !!! ...

Hmmm ... sailed right over your head, didn't it, Horry ...
Of course it's possible that you Kiwis call it something entirely
different...

Jake
2010-06-17 10:08:31 EST
On Jun 16, 10:35 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> Another winner for Jake the Beaner ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

Very funny, craKKKer. No, I mean it.
Jake.

H.

> Another winner for Jake the Beaner ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr

I bet the stupid Wetback even tried to eat it.
H.

H.

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in
> message
>> On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:35:40 -0700, "Hagar"
>> <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>
>>>Another winner for Jake the Beaner ...
>>>
>>>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
>>>

>> LOL
>>
>> If he was The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry !!!
>

> Hmmm ... sailed right over your head, didn't it,
> Horry ...
> Of course it's possible that you Kiwis call it
> something entirely
> different...

It might be. I got in big trouble once with a Aussy
gal, when I said we liked to cheer our home team.
Slapped me right now she did.
H.

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-17 15:53:55 EST
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:29:26 -0700, "H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote:

>It might be. I got in big trouble once with a Aussy
>gal, when I said we liked to cheer our home team.
>Slapped me right now she did.

We are talking prewar times? (world war one, I presume?)
I can hardly imagine that any women let you come closer
that a 100 yards without calling the police. C.

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:50:28 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>> On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:35:40 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
>>
>>>Another winner for Jake the Beaner ...
>>>
>>>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
>>>

>> LOL
>>
>> If he was The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry !!! ...
>

>Hmmm ... sailed right over your head, didn't it, Horry ...
>Of course it's possible that you Kiwis call it something entirely
>different...

You got caught out on that one.
I know the joke.
And my reply fitted perfectly.

That's OK Hagar,
the 57,000 different species of extraterrestrials forgive you.

;->

P.S.
Gotta go for 2 hours.
It's beaver time!

No remote viewing now.

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 21:53:55 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:29:26 -0700, "H." <hbosch@charter.net> wrote:
>
>>It might be. I got in big trouble once with a Aussy
>>gal, when I said we liked to cheer our home team.
>>Slapped me right now she did.
>
>We are talking prewar times? (world war one, I presume?)
>I can hardly imagine that any women let you come closer
>that a 100 yards without calling the police. C.

Wow ...

http://paris-hilton.photos-pics.com/_photos/paris-hilton/20/81fc2fdb0b367c85812a81aaa8e25e99/Sexy-police.jpg

_____________

Jake
2010-06-17 19:08:54 EST
On Jun 17, 10:26 am, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> news:HaqdnUdJScqXBYTRnZ2dnUVZ_gOdnZ2d@giganews.com...> Another winner for Jake the Beaner ...
>
> >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_115dmcz6jhr
>
> I bet the stupid Wetback even tried to eat it.
> H.

At least it was a "beaver" I was eating, instead of Hag's big fat
flabby stinking asshole. Dipshit crakkker bitch!
Jake.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)