Research Discussion: Art Bell - Dr Steven M Greer M D - Disclosure Project - Extraterrestrial Intelligence Nwo.mp3

Art Bell - Dr Steven M Greer M D - Disclosure Project - Extraterrestrial Intelligence Nwo.mp3

While at War with YouTube ...
(And we all know who owns YouTube !!!)

... I am listening to this MP3 ...

Art Bell - Dr Steven M Greer M D - Disclosure Project -
Extraterrestrial Intelligence Nwo.mp3

>From Torrentz ...

Art.Bell.Paranormal.Themed.Radio.Program.(Occult.UFOs.Metaphysics.Psychics.etc)

Dr Steven M. Greer and Art Bell are talking about how all ETs are all
peaceful and lovely.

Well, Olde Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry says... "According to the
Drake Equation, it's not all lovely friendly OUT THERE".

============ 1. ============
Quote:
Most, but not all, of the ETs, are friendly.
- Dr Pete Peterson.

============ 2. ============
Real MIB are real ...

Bing search "ReaLMiBs"

============ 3. ============
FACTS CONCERNING EXOBIOLOGICAL LIFE TO BE CONVEYED THROUGH THE PUBLIC
ACCLIMATION PROGRAM.

1) Intelligent life does exist on other planets and throughout the
Universe.

2) Craft not of human design or manufacture are operating in and
around the land, sea and air of Earth.

3) Intelligent beings other than Homo Sapiens Sapiens are conducting
various missions on this planet. These beings have been coming here
for tens of thousands of years.

4) Alien beings may have human-like bodies or non-human bodies (such
as hybrid, insectoid, or reptilian). Intelligent beings can be
physical, non-physical or inter-dimensional in nature.

5) The variety of life in the universe is diverse, like the life on
our own planet is diverse.

6) Some alien beings have the ability through advanced technology or
other means to move forward and backward at will through time and
space.

7) The spiritual evolution of an alien life form may be ahead of,
equal to or behind its level of technological development.

8) The social orientation, motives and agendas of these beings is very
diverse. Some alien intelligences are more friendly to human beings
than others.

9) In many cases, the "abduction phenomenon" is a real event. This
activity is complex, coordinated and purposeful. It often occurs
throughout many generations of a family.

10) Cross-breeding of humans with more than one alien species has
occurred. Hybrid children and hybrid adults do exist. They have
characteristics of both the human and alien races.

11) Although most alien contacts and sightings occurring on modern-day
earth have been shrouded in secrecy and mystery, the veil is slowly
being lifted by the activities of civilians and specially assigned
government personnel. The Public Acclimation to the reality of alien
life is proceeding in a way designed not to shock or disrupt society
any more than necessary.

12) A great amount of "UFO" and alien information is now in the public
domain. Countless books, videos and internet websites are devoted to
these subjects. Thousands of pages of U.S. government documents on
unusual sightings and encounters have been made available.

============ 4. ============
Google "Decide Whether We Should Show Up".

http://www.google.com/search?q=Decide+Whether+We+Should+Show+Up

Google "Do You Wish That We Show Up".

http://www.google.com/search?q=Do+You+Wish+That+We+Show+Up

============ 5. ============

YouTube Deleted Aliens Evidence UFOs Proof... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi

Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi ... Original Video from 2007.

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7660194/20358089

http://aliensufosproofevidence.blip.tv/file/3762024/

That is the Video Deleted by YouTube for "inappropriate content".

We bet you a billion dollars Yahoo and Blip.TV will not delete it for
"inappropriate content".

We had 270 amazing comments in that YouTube video.
That video is called " 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi "
The video watch code number was... " watch?v=Tn3BxXOYDro "

Aliens UFOs Latest News Updates About It All !!! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIt3CNfOc1I

Or ...

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7659440/20355337

Or ...

http://AliensUFOsProofEvidence.blip.tv

PASS IT ON !

Start Loving, Start Caring, Start Copying, Start Sharing !!!

"I'm so busy 17 hours a day. When 'by the powers of friars balsam' are
all the intelligence agencies of the world going to have love and
peace, so we all can relax and play that fun PC game called MODERN
WARFARE 2 !!!"
- The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry. (June, 17, 2010)

Jake
2010-06-16 21:12:22 EST
On Jun 16, 7:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> "inappropriate content".
>
> We had 270 amazing comments in that YouTube video.
> That video is called " 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi "
> The video watch code number was... " watch?v=Tn3BxXOYDro "
>
> Aliens UFOs Latest News Updates About It All !!! ...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIt3CNfOc1I
>
> Or ...
>
> http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7659440/20355337
>
> Or ...
>
> http://AliensUFOsProofEvidence.blip.tv
>
> PASS IT ON !
>
> Start Loving, Start Caring, Start Copying, Start Sharing !!!

> "I'm so busy 17 hours a day. When 'by the powers of friars balsam' are
> all the intelligence agencies of the world going to have love and
> peace, so we all can relax and play that fun PC game called MODERN
> WARFARE 2 !!!"
> - The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry. (June, 17, 2010)

Could you enlighten the group by expaining to us who this Art Ball
is? And Thanks.
Jake.

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:12:22 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jun 16, 7:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

<snip crap>

>Could you enlighten the group by expaining to us who this Art Ball
>is? And Thanks.

SGH can't answer because he works for DARPA. Art Bell was a CIA
asset.

wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> We had 270 amazing comments in that YouTube video.
>> That video is called " 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi "
>> The video watch code number was... " watch?v=Tn3BxXOYDro "
>>
>> Aliens UFOs Latest News Updates About It All !!! ...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIt3CNfOc1I
>>
>> Or ...
>>
>> http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7659440/20355337
>>
>> Or ...
>>
>> http://AliensUFOsProofEvidence.blip.tv
>>
>> PASS IT ON !
>>
>> Start Loving, Start Caring, Start Copying, Start Sharing !!!

>> "I'm so busy 17 hours a day. When 'by the powers of friars balsam' are
>> all the intelligence agencies of the world going to have love and
>> peace, so we all can relax and play that fun PC game called MODERN
>> WARFARE 2 !!!"
>> - The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry. (June, 17, 2010)
>
>Could you enlighten the group by expaining to us who this Art Ball

Art Bell ...

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Art+Bell

You are welcome.

___
P.S.
Enjoy the Oceans ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miBSA-TF9Vw

"Secret BP's Gulf Oil Spill Leak Disaster Video Evidence!"

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:37:08 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:12:22 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Jun 16, 7:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
><s>
>
>>Could you enlighten the group by expaining to us who this Art Ball
>>is? And Thanks.
>
>SGH can't answer because he works for DARPA. ...

17 Hours a Day.

Proof ...

Secret BP's Gulf Oil Spill Leak Disaster Video Evidence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miBSA-TF9Vw

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:49:45 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:37:08 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:12:22 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Jun 16, 7:26 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>><s>
>>
>>>Could you enlighten the group by expaining to us who this Art Ball
>>>is? And Thanks.
>>
>>SGH can't answer because he works for DARPA. ...
>
>17 Hours a Day.

And DARPA is really the CIA. You're a dumbass.

Can you explain to the viewing audience why you need people like Art
Bell and Steve Greer as CIA assets?

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:48:00 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>Art Bell ...

....on the CIA payroll. Same for Steve Greer.

Can you explain why you're using Steve Greer as a honey trap to
prevent disclosure?

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 00:01:55 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:49:45 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:37:08 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>>><s>

>>>SGH can't answer because he works for DARPA. ...
>>
>>17 Hours a Day.
>
> dumbass.

And I am ... The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry.

P.S.
YouTube Deleted... 2_ET_Yes_or_No.avi ...
"Decide Whether We Should Show Up" Video.

__________________________________

Aliens UFOs Latest News Updates About It All !!! ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIt3CNfOc1I

Or ...

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7659440/20355337

Or ...

http://AliensUFOsProofEvidence.blip.tv

PASS IT ON !

Start Loving, Start Caring, Start Copying, Start Sharing !!!

(Less Dumbass !!!)

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 00:05:58 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:48:00 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>Art Bell ...
>
>....on .....

>.... disclosure?

I've been listening to Art Bell archives from the 90's.
UFO Disclosure actually happened before May 9th 2001.

By the way, imagine if that
"Decide Whether We Should Show Up"
intelligence is 100% correct.
And thousands of ships show up in our skies.

Honestly, more so than belief in anything else, It's unbelievable that
anyone on Earth would not want to see that event.

It's probably also just particular souls that don't want to be part of
the GOOD BORG COLLECTIVE, so to speak.

And this would be 100% correct ...

Quote:
"As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those
dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the
dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is
extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition
to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come."

... Plus I'd like to know what the 'iargans' think of all this.

However, I'm fully aware of the "who do we trust" situation.

Also, certain Humans can do anything themselves now !

And I'm a bit of a determined tough bar stool.
For example, if I owned DARPA, and if I once
witnessed a good agent or good soldier
being taken by REAL EXTRATERRESTRIALS

i.e.
November, 1, 1954 - Cennina, Italy
The 1954 Cennina Landing and Encounter with Humanoids.
http://ufoevidence.org/cases/case703.htm

or those REAL MIB ...

... and that good agent or good soldier never returned ...
I'd round up every UFO researcher on this planet for the biggest UFO
United Nations ever, and build the biggest armys, and the best weapons
in your wildest dreams !!!

I support Dr Steven M. Greer 100%.
We need good natured clever people like him.

But I don't put all my eggs in one basket.

It's not all LOVE and PERFECT out there and in the different
dimensions.

Lou Gentile (Radio) knew a bit about it all.

Humans had nothing but pure hell on Earth for over 50,000 years.

It wasn't our fault !!!

For example, in the future in the year 3557 when I go to another
planet and upgrade chipmunks, I won't leave them in hell for 50,000
years. That's how pathetic those advanced ETs are.
All they could do was tweak some DNA and leave us in hell for 50,000
years.

You watch, they will have some stupid excuse.

The so called good ETs that upgraded us will probably say... "oh but
it was for your own good, you needed to develop your pectorals and
breasts !!!"

___

LOL

hehe, life is great aye.
(only thanks to the internet)

___

Oh, guess what, I got a comment from a man of God and Jesus.
His channel has the cross and Jesus everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/user/escape4x4123

He said to Pink Karen, to this video ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAnfyL97yAM

"escape4x4123" said ...

"READ THE BIBLE, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS JEZEBEL WHORE SKANK"

___

And even JOHN KUHLES in live chat two days ago said...
"I don't like her voice and I don't like her breasts".

___

So, as you can see, planet Earth is a disaster.

Except for UseNet NewsGroups, it's perfect.

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:10:44 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> [...]
>breasts !!!"
>

>___
>
>LOL
>
>hehe, life is great aye.
>(only thanks to the internet)
>
>___
>
>Oh, guess what, I got a comment from a man of God and Jesus.
>His channel has the cross and Jesus everywhere.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/user/escape4x4123
>
>He said to Pink Karen, to this video ...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAnfyL97yAM
>
>"escape4x4123" said ...
>
>"READ THE BIBLE, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS JEZEBEL WHORE SKANK"
>
>___
>
>And even JOHN KUHLES in live chat two days ago said...
>"I don't like her voice and I don't like her breasts".
>
>___
>
>So, as you can see, planet Earth is a disaster.
>
>Except for UseNet NewsGroups, it's perfect.

Oh, and at the same time as all the above,
you need most of the population just
growing tomatoes and watching Benny Hill on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6gRX7-NgM

Hagar, did you Americans ever get that on TV ?

____