Research Discussion: Great Bumper Sticker !!!

Great Bumper Sticker !!!

IF OBAMA IS THE ANSWER ...

HOW STUPID WAS THE QUESTION ??

Informed

> IF OBAMA IS THE ANSWER ...
>
> HOW STUPID WAS THE QUESTION ??

IF HAGAR IS THE ANSWER....................

HOW SHITTY IS THE TRAILER??

On Jun 16, 5:15 pm, "Informed" <nore...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> >        IF OBAMA IS THE ANSWER ...
>
> >        HOW STUPID WAS THE QUESTION ??
>
> IF HAGAR IS THE ANSWER....................
>
> HOW SHITTY IS THE TRAILER??

The KKK redneck political party that Hagar belongs to doesn't need any
stinking solutions.

~ BG

" IF OBAMA WAS A WHITE MAN

I'D HAVE VOTED FOR HIM"

that's you...that's what you sound like

And you know what was the stupid question...do ya have to think THAT
hard?

Like...turd-face little man, always mispronouncing shit, like reeeally
hated by alot of people...general percied as an idiot who got elected
on a fluke..

I'll give you two guess, his daddy was also the president and he
pretty much ran this country into the ground.

THAT WAS THE FUCKING QUESTION you dried up douche...

On Jun 20, 10:22 am, x <themegabigcomp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> " IF OBAMA WAS A WHITE MAN
>
> I'D HAVE VOTED FOR HIM"
>
> that's you...that's what you sound like

That's OK, because we allow slow learners like yourself and other
redneck bigots to say whatever's on your Semitic approved mindset.

~ BG