Research Discussion: Obama Kicking Some Ass Tonight

Obama Kicking Some Ass Tonight

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)

Sometime this evening, the "Anointed One" is once again wasting the time of
most of the population, by yet another display of fine teleprompter reading
and a fresh dose of the old "Me, me, me, I, I, I" illusions of
grandeur. Half an hour of bad TV replaced by an eternity of "you suck" TV.

The subject will he : " How I, the puny Urkel caricature of U.S.
Presidents, plan on kicking B.P.'s Ass". The Liberal masses will drool and
grovel with adoration, because the "Savior" will, with a flick of his hand
and a shake of his smug mutt, set things right ... as if he were the
"Messiah".

Does anyone remember the furor George Bush created when he taunted our real
enemy, namely the Muslim Jihadists, to "Bring it On" ??? the left-wing
smear merchants of Liberal trash had a field day, calling him everything
from a low-life to a reckless cowboy ... yet, to the majority of us, it was
encouragement that someone was in control and actually perceived an enemy
and declared to do something about the imminent threat to our, even the
world's freedom ... and all that without a teleprompter.

Now here we have a half-breed, who couldn't fight his way out of a paper
bag, proclaiming to "Kick some Major Ass" as the retarded masses are ohhing
and ahhing in stupefying idolatry of a man who has failed at just about
everything he attempted during the past year and a half of fumbling and
bungling. The visual projection of Obama partaking in an ass-kicking contest
would make most Conservatives want to regurgitate their lunch victuals ...
unless

he were on the receiving end. In a real face to face with BP officials he'd
be gasping for air, like a fish out of the oil-stained waters, because they
are smarter, much smarter than he could ever hope to be ... get real ...
Obama kicking ... anything ???

But I'm sure the adoring masses of the converted sheeple will cherish
tonight's episode of "Obama's wishful thinking" and the usual "I'm a leader"
posturing by that mental midget.

The oil will continue to flow until BP stops it ... not the presidential
imposter or his gang of clueless minions.

Perhaps he will show some mercy at the end of his hour of self-glorification
and inform his subjects what is about to happen to their income taxes, come
April 2011. The "Taxes" won't go up, but there will be an abundance of
"Fees", "Surcharges", "Equalization Charges", everyone's existing healthcare
payments, now paid by the employer, will magically become "additional
income" and will be "income tax-adjusted" as such.

You all have been horn-swoggled ... I do hope you'll enjoy the evening.

Informed

> Sometime this evening, the "Anointed One" is once again wasting the time
> of most of the population, by yet another display of fine teleprompter
> reading

Pity you won't be able to watch, storm having washed out that line you use
to steal cable and all.

Guess it blew your trailer off level a bubble or two as you seem more than
little disoriented. Not to worry, Obamacare will take care of you. There's
a special CRACKER center where they treat advanced stupidity and anti-social
behavior. You should check yourself in. Soon.

Double-A
2010-06-15 16:45:04 EST
On Jun 15, 12:56 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Sometime this evening, the "Anointed One" is once again wasting the time of
> most of the population, by yet another display of fine teleprompter reading
> and a fresh dose of the old "Me,  me,  me,  I,  I,  I" illusions of
> grandeur. Half an hour of bad TV replaced by an eternity of "you suck" TV.
>
> The subject will he : " How I, the puny Urkel  caricature of U.S.
> Presidents, plan on kicking B.P.'s  Ass".  The Liberal masses will drool and
> grovel with adoration, because the "Savior" will, with a flick of his hand
> and a shake of his smug mutt, set things right ... as if he were the
> "Messiah".
>
> Does anyone remember the furor George Bush created when he taunted our real
> enemy,  namely  the Muslim Jihadists, to "Bring it On" ??? the left-wing
> smear merchants of Liberal trash  had a field day, calling him everything
> from a low-life to a reckless cowboy ... yet, to the  majority of us, it was
> encouragement that someone was in control and actually perceived  an enemy
> and declared to do something about the imminent threat to our, even the
> world's freedom ... and all that without a teleprompter.
>
> Now here we have a half-breed, who couldn't fight his way out of a paper
> bag, proclaiming to "Kick some Major Ass" as the retarded masses are ohhing
> and ahhing in stupefying  idolatry of a man who has failed at just about
> everything he attempted during the past year and a half of fumbling and
> bungling. The visual projection of Obama partaking in an ass-kicking contest
> would make most Conservatives want to regurgitate their lunch victuals ...
> unless
>
> he were on the receiving end.  In a real face to face with BP officials he'd
> be gasping for air, like a fish out of the oil-stained waters, because they
> are smarter, much smarter than he could ever hope to be ... get real ...
> Obama kicking ... anything ???
>
> But I'm sure the adoring masses of the converted sheeple will cherish
> tonight's episode of "Obama's wishful thinking" and the usual "I'm a leader"
> posturing by that mental midget.
>
> The oil will continue to flow until BP stops it ... not the presidential
> imposter or his gang of clueless minions.
>
> Perhaps he will show some mercy at the end of his hour of self-glorification
> and inform his subjects what is about to happen to their income taxes, come
> April 2011.  The "Taxes" won't go up, but there will be an abundance of
> "Fees", "Surcharges", "Equalization Charges", everyone's existing healthcare
> payments, now paid by the employer, will magically become "additional
> income" and will be "income tax-adjusted" as such.
>
> You all have been horn-swoggled ... I do hope you'll enjoy the evening.

Taxes getting too high on that fat income of yours, Hagar? Why don't
you buy a real house and get some real tax deductions?

Double-A

Bast
2010-06-15 16:52:21 EST

Hagar wrote:
> Sometime this evening, the "Anointed One" is once again wasting the
> time of most of the population, by yet another display of fine
> teleprompter reading and a fresh dose of the old "Me, me, me, I, I,
> I" illusions of grandeur. Half an hour of bad TV replaced by an
> eternity of "you suck" TV.
>

> The subject will he : " How I, the puny Urkel caricature of U.S.
> Presidents, plan on kicking B.P.'s Ass". The Liberal masses will
> drool and grovel with adoration, because the "Savior" will, with a
> flick of his hand and a shake of his smug mutt, set things right ... as
> if he were the "Messiah".
>

> Does anyone remember the furor George Bush created when he taunted our
> real enemy, namely the Muslim Jihadists, to "Bring it On" ??? the
> left-wing smear merchants of Liberal trash had a field day, calling
> him everything from a low-life to a reckless cowboy ... yet, to the
> majority of us, it was encouragement that someone was in control and
> actually perceived an enemy and declared to do something about the
> imminent threat to our, even the world's freedom ... and all that
> without a teleprompter.
>

> Now here we have a half-breed, who couldn't fight his way out of a paper
> bag, proclaiming to "Kick some Major Ass" as the retarded masses are
> ohhing and ahhing in stupefying idolatry of a man who has failed at
> just about everything he attempted during the past year and a half of
> fumbling and bungling. The visual projection of Obama partaking in an
> ass-kicking contest would make most Conservatives want to regurgitate
> their lunch victuals ... unless
>
> he were on the receiving end. In a real face to face with BP officials
> he'd be gasping for air, like a fish out of the oil-stained waters,
> because they are smarter, much smarter than he could ever hope to be
> ... get real ... Obama kicking ... anything ???
>

> But I'm sure the adoring masses of the converted sheeple will cherish
> tonight's episode of "Obama's wishful thinking" and the usual "I'm a
> leader" posturing by that mental midget.
>

> The oil will continue to flow until BP stops it ... not the presidential
> imposter or his gang of clueless minions.
>

> Perhaps he will show some mercy at the end of his hour of
> self-glorification and inform his subjects what is about to happen to
> their income taxes, come April 2011. The "Taxes" won't go up, but
> there will be an abundance of "Fees", "Surcharges", "Equalization
> Charges", everyone's existing healthcare payments, now paid by the
> employer, will magically become "additional income" and will be "income
> tax-adjusted" as such.
>

> You all have been horn-swoggled ... I do hope you'll enjoy the evening.

You tell all them lee-beral's off tex. After they made fun of G.W."brokeback
mountain" Bush for years.

BTW since you already know what he's going to say, could you give the rest
of us the winning lottery numbers for next weeks powerball ?

Hey here's another clairvoyant that you remind me of.

BBC Announces WTC7 Collapse Before It Happens!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW_JRe67v1g

H.
2010-06-15 16:56:23 EST

"Informed" <noreply@aol.com> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> Sometime this evening, the "Anointed One" is once
>> again wasting the time of most of the population, by
>> yet another display of fine teleprompter reading
>

> Pity you won't be able to watch, storm having washed
> out that line you use to steal cable and all.
>
> Guess it blew your trailer off level a bubble or two
> as you seem more than little disoriented. Not to
> worry, Obamacare will take care of you. There's a
> special CRACKER center where they treat advanced
> stupidity and anti-social behavior. You should check
> yourself in. Soon.

How about it Informed, now that your brain has been
washed, are you going to put it back in or leave it
out?
H.

H.
2010-06-15 16:58:36 EST

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>
> The oil will continue to flow until BP stops it ...
> not the presidential
> imposter or his gang of clueless minions.
>
> Perhaps he will show some mercy at the end of his
> hour of self-glorification
> and inform his subjects what is about to happen to
> their income taxes, come
> April 2011. The "Taxes" won't go up, but there will
> be an abundance of
> "Fees", "Surcharges", "Equalization Charges",
> everyone's existing healthcare
> payments, now paid by the employer, will magically
> become "additional
> income" and will be "income tax-adjusted" as such.
>
> You all have been horn-swoggled ... I do hope you'll
> enjoy the evening.

Taxes getting too high on that fat income of yours,
Hagar? Why don't
you buy a real house and get some real tax deductions?

===================================
How about it Double-A, now that your brain has been
washed, are you going to put it back in or leave it
out?
H.

> Does anyone remember the furor George Bush created when he taunted our
> real enemy, namely the Muslim Jihadists, to "Bring it On" ??? the
> left-wing smear merchants of Liberal trash had a field day, calling him
> everything from a low-life to a reckless cowboy ... yet, to the majority
> of us, it was encouragement that someone was in control and actually
> perceived an enemy and declared to do something about the imminent threat
> to our, even the world's freedom ... and all that without a teleprompter.

While I don't have quite the vitriolic racial attitudes that
you do, what I remember of the war Bush speeches was
when he said that Sadamm and his sons had 48 hours
to get out of Iraq.

LOL, it was like, "Hey Texas Pete, you got 24 hours to
git out of Dodge".

Bush was alright, but the last real leader we had was Reagan.

On Jun 15, 12:56 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Sometime this evening, the "Anointed One" is once again wasting the time of
> most of the population, by yet another display of fine teleprompter reading
> and a fresh dose of the old "Me,  me,  me,  I,  I,  I" illusions of
> grandeur. Half an hour of bad TV replaced by an eternity of "you suck" TV.
>
> The subject will he : " How I, the puny Urkel  caricature of U.S.
> Presidents, plan on kicking B.P.'s  Ass".  The Liberal masses will drool and
> grovel with adoration, because the "Savior" will, with a flick of his hand
> and a shake of his smug mutt, set things right ... as if he were the
> "Messiah".
>
> Does anyone remember the furor George Bush created when he taunted our real
> enemy,  namely  the Muslim Jihadists, to "Bring it On" ??? the left-wing
> smear merchants of Liberal trash  had a field day, calling him everything
> from a low-life to a reckless cowboy ... yet, to the  majority of us, it was
> encouragement that someone was in control and actually perceived  an enemy
> and declared to do something about the imminent threat to our, even the
> world's freedom ... and all that without a teleprompter.
>
> Now here we have a half-breed, who couldn't fight his way out of a paper
> bag, proclaiming to "Kick some Major Ass" as the retarded masses are ohhing
> and ahhing in stupefying  idolatry of a man who has failed at just about
> everything he attempted during the past year and a half of fumbling and
> bungling. The visual projection of Obama partaking in an ass-kicking contest
> would make most Conservatives want to regurgitate their lunch victuals ...
> unless
>
> he were on the receiving end.  In a real face to face with BP officials he'd
> be gasping for air, like a fish out of the oil-stained waters, because they
> are smarter, much smarter than he could ever hope to be ... get real ...
> Obama kicking ... anything ???
>
> But I'm sure the adoring masses of the converted sheeple will cherish
> tonight's episode of "Obama's wishful thinking" and the usual "I'm a leader"
> posturing by that mental midget.
>
> The oil will continue to flow until BP stops it ... not the presidential
> imposter or his gang of clueless minions.
>
> Perhaps he will show some mercy at the end of his hour of self-glorification
> and inform his subjects what is about to happen to their income taxes, come
> April 2011.  The "Taxes" won't go up, but there will be an abundance of
> "Fees", "Surcharges", "Equalization Charges", everyone's existing healthcare
> payments, now paid by the employer, will magically become "additional
> income" and will be "income tax-adjusted" as such.
>
> You all have been horn-swoggled ... I do hope you'll enjoy the evening.

As compared to your ZNR approved redneck version of going WW3 postal,
what alternative does our king redneck of section-8 trailer parks have
for us.

Your misplaced faith in BP is noted, as is their lack of doing much of
anything right thus far.

Apparently, up until lately it seems BP didn't have any creative or
deductive capable engineers or technology in house, because they
instead subcontracted as much of everything they could.

~ BG

Jake
2010-06-15 19:16:13 EST
On Jun 15, 2:56 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Sometime this evening, the "Anointed One" is once again wasting the time of
> most of the population, by yet another display of fine teleprompter reading
> and a fresh dose of the old "Me,  me,  me,  I,  I,  I" illusions of
> grandeur. Half an hour of bad TV replaced by an eternity of "you suck" TV.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Comon craKKKer. You're just pissed cause the President is preempting
your rerun of the Beverly Hillbillies. Stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

Jake
2010-06-15 19:18:55 EST
On Jun 15, 6:16 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 2:56 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:> Sometime this evening, the "Anointed One" is once again wasting the time of
> > most of the population, by yet another display of fine teleprompter reading
> > and a fresh dose of the old "Me,  me,  me,  I,  I,  I" illusions of
> > grandeur. Half an hour of bad TV replaced by an eternity of "you suck" TV.
>
> KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK­KKK
>
> Comon craKKKer.  You're just pissed cause the President is preempting
> your rerun of the Beverly Hillbillies.  Stupid craKKKer.
> Jake.

Think of it this way Hags. It'll give you and H. time to cuddle.
LOL!!!
Jake.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)