Research Discussion: Water Once Flowed On Mars

Water Once Flowed On Mars
Posts: 33

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-06-13 15:19:23 EST

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100613/sc_space/ancientmarscoveredbyvastocean

Lends credence to the theory that water is abundant in the Universe and that
all planets in the "Goldilocks Zone" received enough of the stuff to permit
the
formation and propagation of life.

Most normal people arrived at that conclusion after seeing the first
transmitted images from the 70s of long dried up river channels and the vast
"mares", however, the "Truthers" and the "Mooners", collectively known
as the "Maggots of Science", argued against the plain as day facts of
ancient waterways, thus also denying the possibility of life arising on a
young Mars.



Bast
2010-06-13 17:47:15 EST


Hagar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100613/sc_space/ancientmarscoveredbyvastocean
>
> Lends credence to the theory that water is abundant in the Universe and
> that all planets in the "Goldilocks Zone" received enough of the stuff
> to permit the
> formation and propagation of life.
>
> Most normal people arrived at that conclusion after seeing the first
> transmitted images from the 70s of long dried up river channels and the
> vast "mares", however, the "Truthers" and the "Mooners", collectively
> known as the "Maggots of Science", argued against the plain as day facts
> of
> ancient waterways, thus also denying the possibility of life arising on
> a young Mars.


And your point being, what ?
...That you claim "life" can only exist where there is liquid water e.g.
"goldilocks zone" ?
OR
...That you claim that water on Mars meant there was/is definitely life
there ?


I really have no idea what your argument is here, as you really do sound
like those you consider "Maggots of Science"
And when it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck,.....usually it is a
duck.



Brad Guth
2010-06-13 18:04:43 EST
On Jun 13, 12:19 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100613/sc_space/ancientmarscoveredbyv...
>
> Lends credence to the theory that water is abundant in the Universe and that
> all planets in the "Goldilocks Zone" received enough of the stuff to permit
> the
> formation and propagation of life.
>
> Most normal people arrived at that conclusion after seeing the first
> transmitted images from the 70s of long dried up river channels and the vast
> "mares",  however, the "Truthers" and the "Mooners", collectively known
> as the "Maggots of Science", argued against the plain as day facts of
> ancient waterways, thus also denying the possibility of life arising on a
> young Mars.

A geologically active Mars of the past (say a billion+ years BP) gives
us some hope that complex life existed for a while, even if it were
via directed panspermia or otherwise intentionally put there.

~ BG

Talkin Horse
2010-06-13 19:29:12 EST
"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:hv3jhh$pqg$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>
> I really have no idea what your argument is here, as you really do sound
> like those you consider "Maggots of Science"
> And when it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck,.....usually it is a
> duck.

What have you got against ducks?


Hagar
2010-06-13 19:42:24 EST

"Talkin Horse" <drramulec@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:4c156047$0$23691$a9266ab1@news.buzzardnews.com...
> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> news:hv3jhh$pqg$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>
>> I really have no idea what your argument is here, as you really do sound
>> like those you consider "Maggots of Science"
>> And when it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck,.....usually it is a
>> duck.
>
> What have you got against ducks?
Especially since he walks, talks and looks like one of those Liberal,
naysaying, Truther maggot ducks.



Hagar
2010-06-13 19:47:14 EST

"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:hv3jhh$pqg$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>
>
> Hagar wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100613/sc_space/ancientmarscoveredbyvastocean
>>
>> Lends credence to the theory that water is abundant in the Universe and
>> that all planets in the "Goldilocks Zone" received enough of the stuff
>> to permit the
>> formation and propagation of life.
>>
>> Most normal people arrived at that conclusion after seeing the first
>> transmitted images from the 70s of long dried up river channels and the
>> vast "mares", however, the "Truthers" and the "Mooners", collectively
>> known as the "Maggots of Science", argued against the plain as day facts
>> of
>> ancient waterways, thus also denying the possibility of life arising on
>> a young Mars.
>
>
> And your point being, what ?
> ...That you claim "life" can only exist where there is liquid water e.g.
> "goldilocks zone" ?
> OR
> ...That you claim that water on Mars meant there was/is definitely life
> there ?
>
>
> I really have no idea what your argument is here, as you really do sound
> like those you consider "Maggots of Science"
> And when it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck,.....usually it is a
> duck.
>

Bast, this was a notice from NASA ... I merely posted the link and tried
to pre-empt fucking morons like you to give it the 9/11 Truther slant, which
translates into a lot of Obamaesque Lip-flapping and GuthBallian double
talk.. Obviously my ploy didn't work, your totally unintelligent response
made it through, much to the delight of the world's Loons..



Jake
2010-06-13 20:11:39 EST
On Jun 13, 6:29 pm, "Talkin Horse" <drramu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
>
> news:hv3jhh$pqg$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>
>
>
> > I really have no idea what your argument is here, as you really do sound
> > like those you consider "Maggots of Science"
> > And when it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck,.....usually it is a
> > duck.
>
> What have you got against ducks?

He probably feels the same way about ducks as Hags feels about pigs,
huh Hags?
Jake.

H.
2010-06-13 22:02:47 EST

"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
news:QvednXCA4Y2ksojRnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100613/sc_space/ancientmarscoveredbyvastocean
>
> Lends credence to the theory that water is abundant
> in the Universe and that
> all planets in the "Goldilocks Zone" received enough
> of the stuff to permit the
> formation and propagation of life.
>
> Most normal people arrived at that conclusion after
> seeing the first
> transmitted images from the 70s of long dried up
> river channels and the vast "mares", however, the
> "Truthers" and the "Mooners", collectively known
> as the "Maggots of Science", argued against the plain
> as day facts of ancient waterways, thus also denying
> the possibility of life arising on a young Mars.
>
Them are the no-sayers of our modern age. They know
nothing and spout their lack of common sense just like
a busted fire hydrant.
Hell this old gold minor saw them nuggets in the gravel
bars that show up on the Mars photos the first time I
ever saw the images, unlike the "famous wonders of
Venus" (-: I wish I was young enough to go to Mars
and prospect.
H.



H.
2010-06-13 22:05:13 EST

"Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
news:hv3jhh$pqg$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>
>
> Hagar wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100613/sc_space/ancientmarscoveredbyvastocean
>>
>> Lends credence to the theory that water is abundant
>> in the Universe and
>> that all planets in the "Goldilocks Zone" received
>> enough of the stuff
>> to permit the
>> formation and propagation of life.
>>
>> Most normal people arrived at that conclusion after
>> seeing the first
>> transmitted images from the 70s of long dried up
>> river channels and the
>> vast "mares", however, the "Truthers" and the
>> "Mooners", collectively
>> known as the "Maggots of Science", argued against
>> the plain as day facts of
>> ancient waterways, thus also denying the possibility
>> of life arising on
>> a young Mars.
>
>
> And your point being, what ?
> ...That you claim "life" can only exist where there
> is liquid water e.g. "goldilocks zone" ?
> OR
> ...That you claim that water on Mars meant there
> was/is definitely life there ?
>
>
> I really have no idea what your argument is here, as
> you really do sound like those you consider "Maggots
> of Science"
> And when it walks like a duck, and talks like a
> duck,.....usually it is a duck.
>
How about it Bust? Is that all you do is quack? Of
course you have no idea what he is talking about. . .
because you just have no idea.
H.



Jake
2010-06-13 22:30:40 EST
On Jun 13, 9:02 pm, "H." <hbo...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>
> news:QvednXCA4Y2ksojRnZ2dnUVZ_uydnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
>
>
>
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20100613/sc_space/ancientmarscoveredbyv...
>
> > Lends credence to the theory that water is abundant
> > in the Universe and that
> > all planets in the "Goldilocks Zone" received enough
> > of the stuff to permit the
> > formation and propagation of life.
>
> > Most normal people arrived at that conclusion after
> > seeing the first
> > transmitted images from the 70s of long dried up
> > river channels and the vast "mares",  however, the
> > "Truthers" and the "Mooners", collectively known
> > as the "Maggots of Science", argued against the plain
> > as day facts of ancient waterways, thus also denying
> > the possibility of life arising on a young Mars.


 (-:  I wish I was young enough to go to Mars
> and prospect.
> H
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't feel so bad about that H. You are still young enough to go and
prospect all over Hag's ass, on a very common basis. Comon, you know
you are. LOL!
Jake.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron