Research Discussion: Hagar's Day "Job"

Hagar's Day "Job"

Chatnoir
2010-06-11 20:41:56 EST
http://www.subservientchicken.com/pre_bk_skinned.swf

Jake
2010-06-11 21:30:03 EST
On Jun 11, 7:41 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> http://www.subservientchicken.com/pre_bk_skinned.swf

The manager at the Burger King told Hags he'd get a couple of free
orders of the ribs if he put on that outfit. Hags said "Hell
Yesssss".
Jake.

2010-06-12 03:57:56 EST
On Jun 11, 9:30 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 11, 7:41 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.subservientchicken.com/pre_bk_skinned.swf
>
> The manager at the Burger King told Hags he'd get a couple of free
> orders of the ribs if he put on that outfit.  Hags said "Hell
> Yesssss".
> Jake.

nightbat

Little girl: Mommy why is Saul and hagar so silly and funny? They
never make any sense and act like crying grownups.

Mother: Hush child never mind and it's not proper to make fun of
your elders even if they do act silly sometimes.

out of the mouth of babes,
the nightbat

Bast
2010-06-12 04:30:50 EST

jake wrote:
> On Jun 11, 7:41 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>> http://www.subservientchicken.com/pre_bk_skinned.swf
>
> The manager at the Burger King told Hags he'd get a couple of free
> orders of the ribs if he put on that outfit. Hags said "Hell
> Yesssss".
> Jake.

I hate to break this to you, but that's not a costume/outfit.
And I have suspected this for several months now
Since Hagar has proved over and over again that he actually is a birdbrain.

My congratulations to the person(s) who hacked the prototype FEMA mind
control chip that Hagar had implanted, and now offering us a worthwhile
entertainment use for Hagars existance.

Informed

> jake wrote:
>> On Jun 11, 7:41 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>> http://www.subservientchicken.com/pre_bk_skinned.swf
>>
>> The manager at the Burger King told Hags he'd get a couple of free
>> orders of the ribs if he put on that outfit. Hags said "Hell
>> Yesssss".
>> Jake.
>

> I hate to break this to you, but that's not a costume/outfit.
> And I have suspected this for several months now
> Since Hagar has proved over and over again that he actually is a
> birdbrain.
>
> My congratulations to the person(s) who hacked the prototype FEMA mind
> control chip that Hagar had implanted, and now offering us a worthwhile
> entertainment use for Hagars existance.

No need for a mind control chip in Hagar. His Pavlovian responses to cheap
beer, gubmint cheese and food stamp cards means he can be led around quite
easily.

ChasNemo
2010-06-12 09:15:22 EST
On Jun 12, 7:33�am, "Informed" <nore...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > jake wrote:
>
> >> The manager at the Burger King told Hags he'd get a couple of free
> >> orders of the ribs if he put on that outfit. �Hags said "Hell
> >> Yesssss".
> >> Jake.
>
> > I hate to break this to you, but that's not a costume/outfit.
> > And I have suspected this for several months now
> > Since Hagar has proved over and over again that he actually is a
> > birdbrain.
>
> > My congratulations to the person(s) who hacked the prototype FEMA mind
> > control chip that Hagar had implanted, and now offering us a worthwhile
> > entertainment use for Hagars existance.
>
> No need for a mind control chip in Hagar. �His Pavlovian responses to cheap
> beer, gubmint cheese and food stamp cards means he can be led around quite
> easily.- Hide quoted text -

Hagar's unusually dumb even for an inbred rightarded cracKKKer. If
it's not the FEMA chip, then what is it?

> jake wrote:
>> On Jun 11, 7:41 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>> http://www.subservientchicken.com/pre_bk_skinned.swf
>>
>> The manager at the Burger King told Hags he'd get a couple of free
>> orders of the ribs if he put on that outfit. Hags said "Hell
>> Yesssss".
>> Jake.
>

> I hate to break this to you, but that's not a costume/outfit.
> And I have suspected this for several months now
> Since Hagar has proved over and over again that he actually is a
> birdbrain.
>
> My congratulations to the person(s) who hacked the prototype FEMA mind
> control chip that Hagar had implanted, and now offering us a worthwhile
> entertainment use for Hagars existance.

Considering this comes from a 9/11 "Truther" makes this post very special.
What makes it unique, however, is that the Truther Loon replied to a Beaner
Loon. It goes to proof that old adage "Birds of a feather ........." I'm
sure
you can finish the sentence, BASTion of stupidity.

<*t@home.ffni.com> wrote in message
On Jun 11, 9:30 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 11, 7:41 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:

Hi Jake ... hadn't heard from you in a while ... thought perhaps they
shot your sorry illegal ass somewhere near the AZ-MEX border.
Seems they missed you. Better luck getting rid of you vermin the
next time, you re-fried bean slurping mofo.

Bast
2010-06-12 12:29:17 EST

Hagar wrote:

>> jake wrote:
>>>
>>> The manager at the Burger King told Hags he'd get a couple of free
>>> orders of the ribs if he put on that outfit. Hags said "Hell
>>> Yesssss".
>>> Jake.
>>

>> I hate to break this to you, but that's not a costume/outfit.
>> And I have suspected this for several months now
>> Since Hagar has proved over and over again that he actually is a
>> birdbrain.
>>
>> My congratulations to the person(s) who hacked the prototype FEMA mind
>> control chip that Hagar had implanted, and now offering us a worthwhile
>> entertainment use for Hagars existance.
>>

> Considering this comes from a 9/11 "Truther" makes this post very
> special. What makes it unique, however, is that the Truther Loon
> replied to a Beaner Loon. It goes to proof that old adage "Birds of a
> feather ........." I'm sure
> you can finish the sentence, BASTion of stupidity.

"Birds of a feather",...<GIGGLE>

H.

> <nightbat@home.ffni.com> wrote in message
> On Jun 11, 9:30 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On Jun 11, 7:41 pm, chatnoir
>> <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>

> Hi Jake ... hadn't heard from you in a while ...
> thought perhaps they
> shot your sorry illegal ass somewhere near the AZ-MEX
> border.
> Seems they missed you. Better luck getting rid of you
> vermin the
> next time, you re-fried bean slurping mofo.

Howdy Hagar,
Been watching the news about the Mexican Dope Runners
on TV.
I first thought they were talking about narcotics but
it seems they were smuggling the real DOPE.
It was Jake that was being smuggled not narcotics.
He of course is the biggest DOPE there is.
All you have to do is watch him dance, what a dunce.
H.