Research Discussion: Vast UFO Cover-Up A 'Cosmic Watergate,' Says Nuclear Physicist

Vast UFO Cover-Up A 'Cosmic Watergate,' Says Nuclear Physicist

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Chatnoir
2010-06-10 18:25:55 EST
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/06/08/vast-ufo-coverup-stanton-friedman/

Vast UFO Cover-Up a 'Cosmic Watergate,' Says Nuclear Physicist

Published June 08, 2010
| FOXNews.com

After half a century of investigation, a former nuclear physicist --
who worked on fission and fusion rockets for companies like
Westinghouse and Aerojet General Nucleonics -- is convinced that not
only are UFOs real, the government has known about them since 1947.

"Some UFOs are intelligently controlled extraterrestrial spacecraft,"
Stanton Friedman told AOL News, calling the vast cover-up of their
existence "the biggest story of the millennium."

Employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist for companies like
General Electric, General Motors, Westinghouse and Aerojet General
Nucleonics, he worked on highly classified programs involving nuclear
aircraft, fission and fusion rockets.

In 1958, UFOs caught his attention, and Friedman has since lectured
about this subject at more than 700 colleges and professional groups
in all 50 states and around the world.

"After 53 years of investigation, I'm convinced we're dealing here
with a cosmic Watergate," he told AOL News. "That means a few people
within major governments have known since at least 1947 that some UFOs
are alien spacecraft."

In Friedman's new book, "Science Was Wrong," co-authored with Kathleen
Marden, he wrote, "There's been no shortage of strong, negative
proclamations from debunking groups and individuals who refuse to
examine the evidence ... to support the notion that some UFOs are of
extraterrestrial origin."

While some scientists through the years have quietly suggested Earth
has been visited by ETs, Friedman is the most outspoken. He's
especially irked by the attitude of scientists who use radio and
optical telescopes in the search for extraterrestrial intelligence,
such as the SETI Institute in California.

"What really bothers me is that the SETI people will tell you there is
no evidence for UFOs. Well, they certainly don't reference any, so
there must not be any, right? Wrong!"

On Jun 10, 3:25 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/06/08/vast-ufo-coverup-stanton-fr...
>
> Vast UFO Cover-Up a 'Cosmic Watergate,' Says Nuclear Physicist
>
> Published June 08, 2010
> | FOXNews.com
>
> After half a century of investigation, a former nuclear physicist --
> who worked on fission and fusion rockets for companies like
> Westinghouse and Aerojet General Nucleonics -- is convinced that not
> only are UFOs real, the government has known about them since 1947.
>
> "Some UFOs are intelligently controlled extraterrestrial spacecraft,"
> Stanton Friedman told AOL News, calling the vast cover-up of their
> existence "the biggest story of the millennium."
>
> Employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist for companies like
> General Electric, General Motors, Westinghouse and Aerojet General
> Nucleonics, he worked on highly classified programs involving nuclear
> aircraft, fission and fusion rockets.
>
> In 1958, UFOs caught his attention, and Friedman has since lectured
> about this subject at more than 700 colleges and professional groups
> in all 50 states and around the world.
>
> "After 53 years of investigation, I'm convinced we're dealing here
> with a cosmic Watergate," he told AOL News. "That means a few people
> within major governments have known since at least 1947 that some UFOs
> are alien spacecraft."
>
> In Friedman's new book, "Science Was Wrong," co-authored with Kathleen
> Marden, he wrote, "There's been no shortage of strong, negative
> proclamations from debunking groups and individuals who refuse to
> examine the evidence ... to support the notion that some UFOs are of
> extraterrestrial origin."
>
> While some scientists through the years have quietly suggested Earth
> has been visited by ETs, Friedman is the most outspoken. He's
> especially irked by the attitude of scientists who use radio and
> optical telescopes in the search for extraterrestrial intelligence,
> such as the SETI Institute in California.
>
> "What really bothers me is that the SETI people will tell you there is
> no evidence for UFOs. Well, they certainly don't reference any, so
> there must not be any, right? Wrong!"

SETI is nothing but another tax avoidance scam/ruse upon humanity.
There's no doubt that even the planet Venus has something of
sufficient intelligence to offer, and yet all we get is the usual
mainstream obfuscation and denial.

Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

Benj
2010-06-11 15:34:29 EST
On Jun 11, 3:04 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 10, 3:25 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> > "What really bothers me is that the SETI people will tell you there is
> > no evidence for UFOs. Well, they certainly don't reference any, so
> > there must not be any, right? Wrong!"
>
> SETI is nothing but another tax avoidance scam/ruse upon humanity.
> There's no doubt that even the planet Venus has something of
> sufficient intelligence to offer, and yet all we get is the usual
> mainstream obfuscation and denial.

Hey, SETI are pikers compared to the real money-spenders: NASA. It
wouldn't surprise me one bit if all the fake-moonshoters are right.
Hey the purpose was to waste vast sums of money, not get to the moon.
So the latter was in a way irrelevant.

On Jun 11, 12:34 pm, Benj <bjac...@iwaynet.net> wrote:
> On Jun 11, 3:04 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 10, 3:25 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> > > "What really bothers me is that the SETI people will tell you there is
> > > no evidence for UFOs. Well, they certainly don't reference any, so
> > > there must not be any, right? Wrong!"
>
> > SETI is nothing but another tax avoidance scam/ruse upon humanity.
> > There's no doubt that even the planet Venus has something of
> > sufficient intelligence to offer, and yet all we get is the usual
> > mainstream obfuscation and denial.
>
> Hey, SETI are pikers compared to the real money-spenders: NASA. It
> wouldn't surprise me one bit if all the fake-moonshoters are right.
> Hey the purpose was to waste vast sums of money, not get to the moon.
> So the latter was in a way irrelevant.

The unusually monochromatic gray moon looks very mineral rich and full
of color/hue saturation, at least by most accounts other that NASA.

~ BG

Bast
2010-06-12 23:56:10 EST

Benj wrote:
> On Jun 11, 3:04 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jun 10, 3:25 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>> "What really bothers me is that the SETI people will tell you there is
>>> no evidence for UFOs. Well, they certainly don't reference any, so
>>> there must not be any, right? Wrong!"
>>
>> SETI is nothing but another tax avoidance scam/ruse upon humanity.
>> There's no doubt that even the planet Venus has something of
>> sufficient intelligence to offer, and yet all we get is the usual
>> mainstream obfuscation and denial.
>
> Hey, SETI are pikers compared to the real money-spenders: NASA. It
> wouldn't surprise me one bit if all the fake-moonshoters are right.
> Hey the purpose was to waste vast sums of money, not get to the moon.
> So the latter was in a way irrelevant.

SETI has gone the way of Greenpeace, both taken over by people with agendas
who have no idea or care to persue the goal and ideals of why those groups
were formed in the first place.

And I doubt anyone who actually is following "science", can honestly take
any of the moon landings seriously anymore.
We now know there are far too many reasons why the technology of the 60's,
would never have been able to do it, without a LOT more "accidents".

On Jun 12, 8:56 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Benj wrote:

> >> SETI is nothing but another tax avoidance scam/ruse upon humanity.
> >> There's no doubt that even the planet Venus has something of
> >> sufficient intelligence to offer, and yet all we get is the usual
> >> mainstream obfuscation and denial.
>
> > Hey, SETI are pikers compared to the real money-spenders: NASA. It
> > wouldn't surprise me one bit if all the fake-moonshoters are right.
> > Hey the purpose was to waste vast sums of money, not get to the moon.
> > So the latter was in a way irrelevant.
>
> SETI has gone the way of Greenpeace,  both taken over by people with agendas
> who have no idea or care to persue the goal and ideals of why those groups
> were formed in the first place.
>
> And I doubt anyone who actually is following "science", can honestly take
> any of the moon landings seriously anymore.
> We now know there are far too many reasons why the technology of the 60's,
> would never have been able to do it, without a LOT more "accidents".

Equipment from Earth has been deposited on our moon, although there's
no viable record of how that was accomplished, much less along with
those having "the right stuff".

Doing a search for Apollo, ARPA or DARPA "right stuff" and there's
nothing but subjective smoke and mirrors. Too much simply doesn't add
up.

~ BG

Bast
2010-06-13 05:29:05 EST

Brad Guth wrote:
> On Jun 12, 8:56 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> Benj wrote:

>>> Hey, SETI are pikers compared to the real money-spenders: NASA. It
>>> wouldn't surprise me one bit if all the fake-moonshoters are right.
>>> Hey the purpose was to waste vast sums of money, not get to the moon.
>>> So the latter was in a way irrelevant.
>>
>> SETI has gone the way of Greenpeace, both taken over by people with
>> agendas who have no idea or care to persue the goal and ideals of why
>> those groups were formed in the first place.
>>
>> And I doubt anyone who actually is following "science", can honestly
>> take any of the moon landings seriously anymore.
>> We now know there are far too many reasons why the technology of the
>> 60's, would never have been able to do it, without a LOT more
>> "accidents".
>
> Equipment from Earth has been deposited on our moon, although there's
> no viable record of how that was accomplished, much less along with
> those having "the right stuff".
>
> Doing a search for Apollo, ARPA or DARPA "right stuff" and there's
> nothing but subjective smoke and mirrors. Too much simply doesn't add
> up.
>
> ~ BG

Doesn't anyone ever wonder why we have satellites with cameras that can
resolve to enough detail to read a licence plate on a car. And even with
google earth I can pull up a picture of my house and count the flower boxes
on my patio.

But even the latest Japanese satellite now mapping the moon, hasn't shown us
even ONE picture of the Apollo equipment covered with dust.
...And dont say it's because the Japanese don't know how to make decent
quality cameras. <g>

> But even the latest Japanese satellite now mapping the moon, hasn't shown
> us even ONE picture of the Apollo equipment covered with dust.
> ...And dont say it's because the Japanese don't know how to make decent
> quality cameras. <g>

Here's a picture of the trail from a lunar rover.

Thankfully, just as with your picture of the WTC
collapse debris, it has been marked in red.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2009/09/moon-path-02.jpg

Enjoy!

> Brad Guth wrote:

>>> SETI has gone the way of Greenpeace, both taken over by people with
>>> agendas who have no idea or care to persue the goal and ideals of why
>>> those groups were formed in the first place.
>>>
>>> And I doubt anyone who actually is following "science", can honestly
>>> take any of the moon landings seriously anymore.
>>> We now know there are far too many reasons why the technology of the
>>> 60's, would never have been able to do it, without a LOT more
>>> "accidents".
>>
>> Equipment from Earth has been deposited on our moon, although there's
>> no viable record of how that was accomplished, much less along with
>> those having "the right stuff".
>>
>> Doing a search for Apollo, ARPA or DARPA "right stuff" and there's
>> nothing but subjective smoke and mirrors. Too much simply doesn't add
>> up.
>>
>> ~ BG
>

> Doesn't anyone ever wonder why we have satellites with cameras that can
> resolve to enough detail to read a licence plate on a car. And even with
> google earth I can pull up a picture of my house and count the flower
> boxes on my patio.
>
> But even the latest Japanese satellite now mapping the moon, hasn't shown
> us even ONE picture of the Apollo equipment covered with dust.
> ...And dont say it's because the Japanese don't know how to make decent
> quality cameras. <g>

So ... besides being a "Truther" ... you're also a "Mooner" ???
... but you think "Birthers" have a loose screw ???

I think the doctor accidentally slapped your head instead of your ass
when he had you upside down. He should have just let go ...

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-06-13 15:52:25 EST
"Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in

>> Brad Guth wrote:

>>> Equipment from Earth has been deposited on our moon, although
>>> there's no viable record of how that was accomplished, much less
>>> along with those having "the right stuff".
>>>
>>> Doing a search for Apollo, ARPA or DARPA "right stuff" and there's
>>> nothing but subjective smoke and mirrors. Too much simply doesn't
>>> add up.
>>>
>>> ~ BG
>>

>> Doesn't anyone ever wonder why we have satellites with cameras that
>> can resolve to enough detail to read a licence plate on a car. And
>> even with google earth I can pull up a picture of my house and count
>> the flower boxes on my patio.
>>
>> But even the latest Japanese satellite now mapping the moon, hasn't
>> shown us even ONE picture of the Apollo equipment covered with dust.
>> ...And dont say it's because the Japanese don't know how to make
>> decent quality cameras. <g>
>>

> So ... besides being a "Truther" ... you're also a "Mooner" ???
> ... but you think "Birthers" have a loose screw ???
>
> I think the doctor accidentally slapped your head instead of your ass
> when he had you upside down. He should have just let go ...

I'd say he definitely circumsized the wrong head.

"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)