Research Discussion: What's Crashing Into Jupiter ???

What's Crashing Into Jupiter ???

The huge, burning object that slammed into Jupiter last week still remains a
mystery to scientists who are currently examining this latest impact on the
gas giant.

The newest Jupiter collision was spotted Friday by amateur astronomers
Anthony Wesley in Australia and Christopher Go in the Philippines. It
occurred less than a year after another object whacked Jupiter last summer.

Wesley posted photos of the blazing fireball that signaled the collision to
his website. They were taken from Broken Hill, Australia.

Scientists are now analyzing the impact, in hopes of being able to identify
the cosmic object that crashed into the largest planet in our solar system.

For the time being, however, there is no consensus on what it was, said
Heidi Hammel of the Space Science Institute in Boulder, Colo.

However, three self-proclaimed experts from the United States are attempting
to shed some light on the mystery objects which continue to slam into the
giant gas planet.

Opined vtCrappo, Aleeun Hunter extra-ordinaire: They are definitely Aleeun
spaceships. I mean, there is proof that Aleeuns had a presence here on
Earth for centuries, millennia, in fact. Just look at the Pyramids ...
they're their handiwork. You didn't think the Egyptians could come up with
that complicated 4-sided design all by themselves, did ya now ... the
Aleeuns made the plans, cut the stones, levitated them to the pyramid's
location, stacked the, and finally painted the entire thing in day-glow
orange. The Sphinx ... Aleeun ... I mean, she's got a face only a Pleiadian
could love. The Aleeuns became upset with mankind for letting those
beautiful structures deteriorate and in disgust, they committed suicide, by
plunging their huge spaceships into Jupiter. And that's the truth.

Of course Master Mechanical Engineering Guru Bast had a completely different
take on the cause of the events: Plain and simple ... the impacts are a
direct result of George W. Bush and that sneaky Dick Cheney's handiwork at
the Word Trade Center. These two, all by themselves, cleared out several
floors on each tower, stripped the plaster from the walls and drilled
crumple-zone holes into the vertical support beams, welded explosive support
brackets to the beams, placed high-explosives on the brackets and then
placed directional sand bag deflectors behind the entire mess. And they are
so sneaky, nobody noticed ... but I have the proof ... undeniable proof ...
a picture with circles and lines and debris flying every which way ... and
some of them beams flew all the way to Jupiter and the impacts are captured
on yet another B&W photograph with many circles and lines on it ... it is a
GWB signature who-done-it !!!

But Brad "GuthBall" Guth had a different take: You see, it was the
SinoNAZIS ... no, wait a minute ... it was the NeoNAZIS ... or was it the
ZioNAZIS ... I'm so confused, but rest assured, I was fully aware of the
consequences and the Rothschild's influence will be negated before I finish
being for it when I am really against it but the fluid arches on Venus won't
leave me alone and I can't sleep at night because of the development of the
gondolas which then, you know, in the upper atmosphere, but the spill could
have been prevented had the Queen of England lent them the necessary funds
to resurrect Roswell in a timely fashion and the Aleeuns could have really
stayed here if they asked us nicely and I think I just pooped in my pants

So, there you have it, from our resident experts on any subject.

Bast
2010-06-09 16:25:09 EST
You clearly have lost it.
<LOL>

BTW - 9/11 was an inside job.

Hagar wrote:
> [...]
> is a GWB signature who-done-it !!!
> But Brad "GuthBall" Guth had a different take: You see, it was the
> SinoNAZIS ... no, wait a minute ... it was the NeoNAZIS ... or was it
> the ZioNAZIS ... I'm so confused, but rest assured, I was fully aware
> of the consequences and the Rothschild's influence will be negated
> before I finish being for it when I am really against it but the fluid
> arches on Venus won't leave me alone and I can't sleep at night because
> of the development of the gondolas which then, you know, in the upper
> atmosphere, but the spill could have been prevented had the Queen of
> England lent them the necessary funds to resurrect Roswell in a timely
> fashion and the Aleeuns could have really stayed here if they asked us
> nicely and I think I just pooped in my pants ....
>
> So, there you have it, from our resident experts on any subject.

Vtcapo
2010-06-10 07:24:30 EST
On Jun 9, 3:46 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> [...]
> GWB signature who-done-it !!!
>
> But Brad "GuthBall" Guth had a different take:  You see, it was the
> SinoNAZIS ... no, wait a minute ... it was the NeoNAZIS ... or was it the
> ZioNAZIS ... I'm so confused, but rest assured, I was fully aware of the
> consequences and the Rothschild's influence will be negated before I finish
> being for it when I am really against it but the fluid arches on Venus won't
> leave me alone and I can't sleep at night because of the development of the
> gondolas which then, you know, in the upper atmosphere, but the spill could
> have been prevented had the Queen of England lent them the necessary funds
> to resurrect Roswell in a timely fashion and the Aleeuns could have really
> stayed here if they asked us nicely and I think I just pooped in my pants
>
> So, there you have it, from our resident experts on any subject.

Hagar if you spent as much time on researching the UFO phenomena as
you do pulling the bullshit out of your ass and then transcribing it
for this NG you would eventually be in the know. But fondling and
reaching far up into your bowels is a favorite pass time of yours and
old habits are hard to break. I'd seek help. Maybe Sgall or HVAC can
do some of the handy work (be sure to wear gloves) and give you a
break. Apparently the stress of confronting the facts and knowing
that UFO's are extraterrestrial craft is finally getting to you. My
sympathies........

RT

> [...]
> could
> have been prevented had the Queen of England lent them the necessary funds
> to resurrect Roswell in a timely fashion and the Aleeuns could have really
> stayed here if they asked us nicely and I think I just pooped in my pants
>
> So, there you have it, from our resident experts on any subject.

Hagar if you spent as much time on researching the UFO phenomena as
you do pulling the bullshit out of your ass and then transcribing it
for this NG you would eventually be in the know. But fondling and
reaching far up into your bowels is a favorite pass time of yours and
old habits are hard to break. I'd seek help. Maybe Sgall or HVAC can
do some of the handy work (be sure to wear gloves) and give you a
break. Apparently the stress of confronting the facts and knowing
that UFO's are extraterrestrial craft is finally getting to you. My

*************************************
I'm soooo glad I'm successful at entertaining the totally clueless and
mentally challenged NumbNutzes of the world, like yourself, for instance.
I am sure you're convinced that Aleeuns helped the hapless Egyptians in
their effort, just like that killer "Son of Sam" heard voice of God in his
head, urging him to kill people. Same disease, different result.

> *************************************
> I'm soooo glad I'm successful at entertaining the totally clueless and
> mentally challenged NumbNutzes of the world, like yourself, for instance.
> I am sure you're convinced that Aleeuns helped the hapless Egyptians in
> their effort, just like that killer "Son of Sam" heard voice of God in
> his
> head, urging him to kill people. Same disease, different result.

I thought a dog told him to kill.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> *************************************
>> I'm soooo glad I'm successful at entertaining the totally clueless and
>> mentally challenged NumbNutzes of the world, like yourself, for instance.
>> I am sure you're convinced that Aleeuns helped the hapless Egyptians in
>> their effort, just like that killer "Son of Sam" heard voice of God in
>> his
>> head, urging him to kill people. Same disease, different result.
>

> I thought a dog told him to kill.

No, HVAC, it was GOD who told him, but since he also was
a dyslexic, he only thought it was DOG that told him ...

>> I thought a dog told him to kill.
>>

> No, HVAC, it was GOD who told him, but since he also was
> a dyslexic, he only thought it was DOG that told him ...

Bow-wow

Vtcapo
2010-06-10 12:26:39 EST
On Jun 10, 9:42 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> >> I thought a dog told him to kill.
>
> > No, HVAC, it was GOD who told him, but since he also was
> > a dyslexic, he only thought it was DOG that told him ...
>
> Bow-wow

Yaaaaawn............<plonk>

H.

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>> *************************************
>> I'm soooo glad I'm successful at entertaining the
>> totally clueless and
>> mentally challenged NumbNutzes of the world, like
>> yourself, for instance.
>> I am sure you're convinced that Aleeuns helped the
>> hapless Egyptians in
>> their effort, just like that killer "Son of Sam"
>> heard voice of God in his
>> head, urging him to kill people. Same disease,
>> different result.
>

> I thought a dog told him to kill.
It was the same dog that planted all the explosives in
the Twin Towers.
They even made a TV program about him "Never Fear
Underdog is Here".
H.

H.

> "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message
>>> *************************************
>>> I'm soooo glad I'm successful at entertaining the
>>> totally clueless and
>>> mentally challenged NumbNutzes of the world, like
>>> yourself, for instance.
>>> I am sure you're convinced that Aleeuns helped the
>>> hapless Egyptians in
>>> their effort, just like that killer "Son of Sam"
>>> heard voice of God in his
>>> head, urging him to kill people. Same disease,
>>> different result.
>>

>> I thought a dog told him to kill.
>>

> No, HVAC, it was GOD who told him, but since he also
> was
> a dyslexic, he only thought it was DOG that told him
Oh shit!! It was GOD that planted the explosives.
H.