Research Discussion: A Truther's Wet Dream.

A Truther's Wet Dream.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

I watched a one hour show on the Discovery channel the other evening,
chronicling the demolition of a 22 story building. There are only a handful
of companies experienced and qualified enough to perform such demolitions,
since the actual collapse of the buildings is the primary factor in damage
prevention to the surrounding areas.

All the interior walls covering the vertical support steel beams have to be
removed and carted off. The holes of various sizes have to be drilled into
the support beams. Almost every one of the steel support beams has to be
"scored" i.e. weakened, by grinding out wide grooves, in order to create
crumple zones, in conjunction with the various sized drilled holes, which
then direct the sequential collapse of the building. However, a host of
support bracket for the explosives have to be welded onto the steel beams
and then tons of sand bags have to be placed around the explosives, for
directional blast control. Then fuses have to be placed with milli-second
timing sequences, so that an orderly, sequential and directional collapse of
the building is the end result. In the case of the 22 story building, 18
floors had to undergo that kind of thorough preparation. It involved tons
of plasterboard removal from the building, heavy duty drilling equipment,
welding machines and truckloads of sandbags hauled up to the respective
floors.

The entire process, from first contact of the demolition company to the
ultimate collapse of the building, took 13 month. And this was a small 22
story office building.

Now you "Truthers" want us to believe that the same effort went into the
destruction of the WTC buildings and WTC 7 ???

Since it was a covert operation, according to you numbnutzes and involved
THREE building, two of which had over 110 stories and WTC 7 had 47 stories,
yet that stupid slug George Bush and his brainless compadre Dick Cheney
managed to pull off that feat in the 7 months they were in office prior to
9/11, without ANYONE noticing ANY activities in the buildings, which were
occupied 24/7, no dust, no drilling noises, no grinding noises ... no
nothing .... yet, these two individuals, labeled as absolute morons by the
Liberals and the Press (I repeat myself) pulled this off without a glitch

Either they are far smarter that anyone thinks, or the old adage, that
Liberalism is a party-line contagious Mental Disorder, is a valid
proposition.

"Morons of the Obamacalypse" please use the space below to regurgitate your
usual contrary drivel.

Bast
2010-06-05 12:18:53 EST

Hagar wrote:
> I watched a one hour show on the Discovery channel the other evening,
> chronicling the demolition of a 22 story building.
<obvious attempt at a troll post snipped>

Good for you !
But they say too much TV rots your brain,.....and this pretty much proves
it.
Geraldo Rivera, and Spongebob, are not very good role models

Spend some time on the web. Where you can find the truth.

Engineers and Architects for 911 truth
http://cms.ae911truth.org/

> Hagar wrote:
>> I watched a one hour show on the Discovery channel the other evening,
>> chronicling the demolition of a 22 story building.
> <obvious attempt at a troll post snipped>
>
> Good for you !
> But they say too much TV rots your brain,.....and this pretty much proves
> it.
> Geraldo Rivera, and Spongebob, are not very good role models
>

> Spend some time on the web. Where you can find the truth.
>
> Engineers and Architects for 911 truth
> http://cms.ae911truth.org/

As you so aptly pointed out ... it rotted your marginal brain.
Now go and pound salt, since that logical deduction train has
left the Bast station a long, long time ago.

It never ceases to surprise me: When you Loons are cornered and
confronted by logic and "Real Life Facts", you do what you do so well,
waffle and then change the subject.

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, Bast ... there is no cure for you.

Bast
2010-06-05 14:19:13 EST

Hagar wrote:

>> Hagar wrote:
>>> I watched a one hour show on the Discovery channel the other evening,
>>> chronicling the demolition of a 22 story building.
>> <obvious attempt at a troll post snipped>
>>
>> Good for you !
>> But they say too much TV rots your brain,.....and this pretty much
>> proves it.
>> Geraldo Rivera, and Spongebob, are not very good role models
>>

>> Spend some time on the web. Where you can find the truth.
>>
>> Engineers and Architects for 911 truth
>> http://cms.ae911truth.org/
>>

> As you so aptly pointed out ... it rotted your marginal brain.
> Now go and pound salt, since that logical deduction train has
> left the Bast station a long, long time ago.
>
> It never ceases to surprise me: When you Loons are cornered and
> confronted by logic and "Real Life Facts", you do what you do so well,
> waffle and then change the subject.
>
> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, Bast ... there is no cure for you.

Interesting that you seem so hell bent to disprove us "marginal brain"
people.
Why are you so worred that others MAY ACTUALLY THINK FOR THEMSELVES ?

If you want to believe that one hour TV show can answer every question, then
obvoiusly you accept everything at face value, and have no questions to ask.

That doesn't mean the rest of us share your opinion.
So go right ahead to cuss us out and call us names if it makes you feel
better.

> Hagar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> <obvious attempt at a troll post snipped>
>>>
>>> Good for you !
>>> But they say too much TV rots your brain,.....and this pretty much
>>> proves it.
>>> Geraldo Rivera, and Spongebob, are not very good role models
>>>

>>> Spend some time on the web. Where you can find the truth.
>>>
>>> Engineers and Architects for 911 truth
>>> http://cms.ae911truth.org/
>>>

>> As you so aptly pointed out ... it rotted your marginal brain.
>> Now go and pound salt, since that logical deduction train has
>> left the Bast station a long, long time ago.
>>
>> It never ceases to surprise me: When you Loons are cornered and
>> confronted by logic and "Real Life Facts", you do what you do so well,
>> waffle and then change the subject.
>>
>> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, Bast ... there is no cure for you.
>

> Interesting that you seem so hell bent to disprove us "marginal brain"
> people.
> Why are you so worred that others MAY ACTUALLY THINK FOR THEMSELVES ?
>
> If you want to believe that one hour TV show can answer every question,
> then obvoiusly you accept everything at face value, and have no questions
> to ask.
>
> That doesn't mean the rest of us share your opinion.
> So go right ahead to cuss us out and call us names if it makes you feel
> better.

Once again you show that you have no brain. The show I reference had
nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11. It was one of many shows chronicling
the handful of companies involved in the demolition business. After
watching one, at a minimum, most "Normal" people can get an idea of what is
involved in bringing down one of those multi-story structures. But is also
shows how fucking stupid you Truthers really are for even suggesting that
the WTC towers were brought down by Bush and Cheney without anyone noticing
the tremendous amount of preparatory work required. And then to get the two
planes to crash into them ... pure fucking genius ... I bet that was
Cheney's idea. Now go and fuck yourself, for you are an idiot of the lowest
caliber.

Bast
2010-06-05 16:02:48 EST

Hagar wrote:

>> Hagar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> As you so aptly pointed out ... it rotted your marginal brain.
>>> Now go and pound salt, since that logical deduction train has
>>> left the Bast station a long, long time ago.
>>>
>>> It never ceases to surprise me: When you Loons are cornered and
>>> confronted by logic and "Real Life Facts", you do what you do so well,
>>> waffle and then change the subject.
>>>
>>> Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, Bast ... there is no cure for you.
>>

>> Interesting that you seem so hell bent to disprove us "marginal brain"
>> people.
>> Why are you so worred that others MAY ACTUALLY THINK FOR THEMSELVES ?
>>
>> If you want to believe that one hour TV show can answer every question,
>> then obvoiusly you accept everything at face value, and have no
>> questions to ask.
>>
>> That doesn't mean the rest of us share your opinion.
>> So go right ahead to cuss us out and call us names if it makes you feel
>> better.
>>

> Once again you show that you have no brain. The show I reference had
> nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11.

FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST
"Now you "Truthers" want us to believe that the same effort went into the
destruction of the WTC buildings and WTC 7 ???

Since it was a covert operation, according to you numbnutzes and involved
THREE building, two of which had over 110 stories and WTC 7 had 47 stories,
yet that stupid slug George Bush and his brainless compadre Dick Cheney
managed to pull off that feat in the 7 months they were in office prior to
9/11, "

As the boyz in the hood say " you been served"

But you still seem to refuse to go to

Engineers and Architects for 911 truth
http://cms.ae911truth.org/

Where they have actual videos of explosive demolitions, and interviews of
those demolition experts who do it for a living.
And even many of them say, 9/11 MUST have been pre-planned demolitions

BTW any comment on this one ?

Missing 9/11 Planes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2QAh0rBrew&feature=related

or this
Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth Get Local News Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G1ub2caUNU&feature=related

> Hagar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Interesting that you seem so hell bent to disprove us "marginal brain"
>>> people.
>>> Why are you so worred that others MAY ACTUALLY THINK FOR THEMSELVES ?
>>>
>>> If you want to believe that one hour TV show can answer every question,
>>> then obvoiusly you accept everything at face value, and have no
>>> questions to ask.
>>>
>>> That doesn't mean the rest of us share your opinion.
>>> So go right ahead to cuss us out and call us names if it makes you feel
>>> better.
>>>

>> Once again you show that you have no brain. The show I reference had
>> nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11.
>

> FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST
> "Now you "Truthers" want us to believe that the same effort went into the
> destruction of the WTC buildings and WTC 7 ???
>
> Since it was a covert operation, according to you numbnutzes and involved
> THREE building, two of which had over 110 stories and WTC 7 had 47
> stories,
> yet that stupid slug George Bush and his brainless compadre Dick Cheney
> managed to pull off that feat in the 7 months they were in office prior to
> 9/11, "
>
> As the boyz in the hood say " you been served"
>

> But you still seem to refuse to go to

< snip Liberal Conspiracy Drivel >

Here are some more "scientific" facts by the same bunch of Morons:

It's Global Warming
It's Climate Change
The Polar Bears are dying off
More Volcano eruptions than ever
Tsunamis everywhere
Earthquakes all over the world
The end of the world in 2012

If there is no evidence, but you still believe ... that's faith.
Religion is faith.
You have no physical evidence, zero, zip, nada, nix ... but you believe
9/11 was a Government plot ... exactly to do what again ???

Bast
2010-06-05 16:45:57 EST

Hagar wrote:

>> Hagar wrote:
>>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Once again you show that you have no brain. The show I reference had
>>> nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11.
>>

>> FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST
>> "Now you "Truthers" want us to believe that the same effort went into
>> the destruction of the WTC buildings and WTC 7 ???
>>
>> Since it was a covert operation, according to you numbnutzes and
>> involved THREE building, two of which had over 110 stories and WTC 7
>> had 47 stories,
>> yet that stupid slug George Bush and his brainless compadre Dick Cheney
>> managed to pull off that feat in the 7 months they were in office
>> prior to 9/11, "
>>
>> As the boyz in the hood say " you been served"
>>

>> But you still seem to refuse to go to
>
> < snip Liberal Conspiracy Drivel >
>

> Here are some more "scientific" facts by the same bunch of Morons:
>
> It's Global Warming
> It's Climate Change

Well those two are happening, and have for millenia

> The Polar Bears are dying off

Bert killed them off, when he held out for $75 mil and refused to tell them
how to stop the oilleak

> More Volcano eruptions than ever

I didn't get that memo,...who's claiming this ?

> Tsunamis everywhere

Well if the seas are going to rise 20 feet, that makes sense

> Earthquakes all over the world

There are, and like with Global waming and climate change it's nothing new.

> The end of the world in 2012

That one I'm actually beginning to hope for.

> If there is no evidence, but you still believe ... that's faith.
> Religion is faith.
> You have no physical evidence, zero, zip, nada, nix ... but you believe
> 9/11 was a Government plot ... exactly to do what again ???

Okay just view this, and tell me again that we should believe that 4 planes
were destroyed just the way we were told

Missing 9/11 Planes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2QAh0rBrew&feature=related

But you still seem to refuse to go to
Engineers and Architects for 911 truth
http://cms.ae911truth.org/

When you snip these out of a post, it doesn't mean there IS no proof.

Bookman
2010-06-05 21:05:55 EST
On Jun 5, 3:45 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hagar wrote:
> > "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST
> >> "Now you "Truthers" want us to believe that the same effort went into
> >> the destruction of the WTC buildings and WTC 7 ???
>
> >> Since it was a covert operation, according to you numbnutzes and
> >> involved THREE building, two of which had over 110 stories and WTC 7
> >> had 47 stories,
> >> yet that stupid slug George Bush and his brainless compadre Dick Cheney
> >> managed to pull off that feat in the 7 months they were in office
> >> prior to 9/11, "
>
> >> As the boyz in the hood say " you been served"
>
> >> But you still seem to refuse to go to
>
> > < snip Liberal Conspiracy Drivel >
>
> > Here are some more "scientific" facts by the same bunch of Morons:
>
> > It's Global Warming
> > It's Climate Change
>
> Well those two are happening, and have for millenia
>
> > The Polar Bears are dying off
>
> Bert killed them off, when he held out for $75 mil and refused to tell them
> how to stop the oilleak
>
> > More Volcano eruptions than ever
>
> I didn't get that memo,...who's claiming this ?
>
> > Tsunamis everywhere
>
> Well if the seas are going to rise 20 feet, that makes sense
>
> > Earthquakes all over the world
>
> There are, and like with Global waming and climate change it's nothing new.
>
> > The end of the world in 2012
>
> That one I'm actually beginning to hope for.
>

> > If there is no evidence, but you still believe ... that's faith.
> > Religion is faith.
> > You have no physical evidence, zero, zip, nada, nix ... but you believe
> > 9/11 was a Government plot ... exactly to do what again ???
>
> Okay just view this, and tell me again that we should believe that 4 planes
> were destroyed just the way we were told
>
> Missing 9/11 Planeshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2QAh0rBrew&feature=related
.
Apparently the imagry at about 1:49 doesn't show a plane impacting the
South Tower, according to your ko0klink.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lKZqqSI9-s
Check at about 6:40 for a better angle, if you like facts.

And no plane hit the pentagon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1wQ2BJsgx0

When you ignore the FACT that three planes hit 3 buildings, you lose
credibility.

> But you still seem to refuse to go to
> Engineers and Architects for 911 truthhttp://cms.ae911truth.org/

I went, and saw the results of your propaganda study. Your
propaganda's so good that you managed to convince the majority of the
crowd that your "theory" that 9/11 was a "controlled demolition", but
there's no evidence to support that delusion.

You're not happy in accepting the reality that planes hit the WTC and
brought them down, you want people to believe that planes hit the WTC
to cover up a mystical load of imaginary explosives, which is the
"real" cause of the collapse.
<Shakes my head at your sad inability to tell fact from fiction>
Sorry, I don't buy your made-up story about massive conspiracies.
Massive conspiracies don't stay secret.

> When you snip these out of a post, it doesn't mean there IS no proof.- Hide quoted text -

You remind me of the Truther that couldn't tell the difference between
a B-25 Mitchell and a Boeing 757. What kind of engineer are you?
Electrical? Those are certainly familiar with imaginary numbers.

ESL!

--
Bookman

> Hagar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST
>>> "Now you "Truthers" want us to believe that the same effort went into
>>> the destruction of the WTC buildings and WTC 7 ???
>>>
>>> Since it was a covert operation, according to you numbnutzes and
>>> involved THREE building, two of which had over 110 stories and WTC 7
>>> had 47 stories,
>>> yet that stupid slug George Bush and his brainless compadre Dick Cheney
>>> managed to pull off that feat in the 7 months they were in office
>>> prior to 9/11, "
>>>
>>> As the boyz in the hood say " you been served"
>>>

>>> But you still seem to refuse to go to
>>
>> < snip Liberal Conspiracy Drivel >
>>

>> Here are some more "scientific" facts by the same bunch of Morons:
>>
>> It's Global Warming
>> It's Climate Change
>
> Well those two are happening, and have for millenia
>
>> The Polar Bears are dying off
>
> Bert killed them off, when he held out for $75 mil and refused to tell
> them how to stop the oilleak
>
>> More Volcano eruptions than ever
>
> I didn't get that memo,...who's claiming this ?
>

>> Tsunamis everywhere
>
> Well if the seas are going to rise 20 feet, that makes sense
>
>> Earthquakes all over the world
>
> There are, and like with Global waming and climate change it's nothing
> new.
>

>> The end of the world in 2012
>
> That one I'm actually beginning to hope for.
>

>> If there is no evidence, but you still believe ... that's faith.
>> Religion is faith.
>> You have no physical evidence, zero, zip, nada, nix ... but you believe
>> 9/11 was a Government plot ... exactly to do what again ???
>
> Okay just view this, and tell me again that we should believe that 4
> planes were destroyed just the way we were told
>
> Missing 9/11 Planes
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2QAh0rBrew&feature=related
>
> But you still seem to refuse to go to
> Engineers and Architects for 911 truth
> http://cms.ae911truth.org/
>
> When you snip these out of a post, it doesn't mean there IS no proof.

I don't read the Bible and I don't read your brainwashing crap ...so,
spare me. You do have a sense of humor, so don't fuck it up with your
idiotic fascination of that evil GWB and his sinister, albeit lunacy
conceived, plot to end the world as we know it.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)