Research Discussion: I'm Concerned. Liberals Seem To Be Left Handed.

I'm Concerned. Liberals Seem To Be Left Handed.

Let's see, Obama, Clinton, Biden, and now McCartney.
Something stinks and it smells like liberal SWINE!!!
Name me a left handed conservative!!!
Your response is important to me.

thunderbolt

U*@t-online.de
2010-06-05 10:37:46 EST
On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 16:32:22 -0700 (PDT), "thunderbolt.bob@gmail.com"
<*b@gmail.com> wrote:

>Let's see, Obama, Clinton, Biden, and now McCartney.
> Something stinks and it smells like liberal SWINE!!!
>Name me a left handed conservative!!!
>Your response is important to me.
>
>thunderbolt

Do a google search for "The Right Brain".
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=The+Right+Brain
C.

P.S.: Am an "ambidexter".

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 16:32:22 -0700 (PDT), "thunderbolt.bob@gmail.com"
> <thunderbolt.bob@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Let's see, Obama, Clinton, Biden, and now McCartney.
>> Something stinks and it smells like liberal SWINE!!!
>>Name me a left handed conservative!!!
>>Your response is important to me.
>>
>>thunderbolt
>
> Do a google search for "The Right Brain".
> http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=The+Right+Brain
> C.
>
> P.S.: Am an "ambidexter".

Most chronic Masturbators are, ChuckWeasel ...

> <UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 16:32:22 -0700 (PDT), "thunderbolt.bob@gmail.com"
>> <thunderbolt.bob@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Let's see, Obama, Clinton, Biden, and now McCartney.
>>> Something stinks and it smells like liberal SWINE!!!
>>>Name me a left handed conservative!!!
>>>Your response is important to me.
>>>
>>>thunderbolt
>>
>> Do a google search for "The Right Brain".
>> http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=The+Right+Brain
>> C.
>>
>> P.S.: Am an "ambidexter".
>
> Most chronic Masturbators are, ChuckWeasel ...

There, ChuckWeasel, I added it to the collection of insanity
inspired Chuckiequotes:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_2cg8pc5c6

Rwalker
2010-06-07 23:08:58 EST
<*b@gmail.com> wrote:

>Let's see, Obama, Clinton, Biden, and now McCartney.
> Something stinks and it smells like liberal SWINE!!!
>Name me a left handed conservative!!!
>Your response is important to me.
>
>thunderbolt

Dipshit.

Left handers are overrepresented in the arts and sciences. Based on
the level of your stupidity, I doubt you can spell your own name,
right or left handed, without help.

2010-06-10 20:36:34 EST
On Jun 7, 11:08 pm, rwalker <rwal...@despammed.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 16:32:22 -0700 (PDT), "thunderbolt....@gmail.com"
>
> <thunderbolt....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Let's see, Obama, Clinton, Biden, and now McCartney.
> > Something stinks and it smells like liberal SWINE!!!
> >Name me a left handed conservative!!!
> >Your response is important to me.
>
> >thunderbolt
>
> Dipshit.
>
> Left handers are overrepresented in the arts and sciences.  Based on
> the level of your stupidity, I doubt you can spell your own name,
> right or left handed, without help.

Hey BIGGER DIPSHIT
All libs are left handed! Even liberals in media are lefties. They are
ALL left-handed!
Even your brain has been LEFT behind!
Thanks for the response anyway asshole!
thunderbolt bob