Research Discussion: The Loon Os "furious" ...

The Loon Os "furious" ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100604/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_gulf_oil_spill

Of course not a single word mentioning the fact that HIS administration, in
particular the Czar and his entourage writing and overseeing the rules of
oil-extraction engagement were watching porn on their Federally furnished
PCs and thusly missed the leak, until the press reported it. Now, over a
month later, Obama is attempting to pull his head out of his butt,
verbalizing, in self-righteous indignation the shortcomings of BP ... yet,
the rest of the world just keeps on a-drilling in the Gulf, as if nothing
has happened.
Yet, Obama doesn't have the BALLS to stop THEM !!!.
What a fucking Hypocrite.

H.

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100604/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_gulf_oil_spill
>
> Of course not a single word mentioning the fact that
> HIS administration, in particular the Czar and his
> entourage writing and overseeing the rules of
> oil-extraction engagement were watching porn on their
> Federally furnished PCs and thusly missed the leak,
> until the press reported it. Now, over a month
> later, Obama is attempting to pull his head out of
> his butt, verbalizing, in self-righteous indignation
> the shortcomings of BP ... yet, the rest of the world
> just keeps on a-drilling in the Gulf, as if nothing
> has happened.
> Yet, Obama doesn't have the BALLS to stop THEM !!!.
> What a fucking Hypocrite.

Obama is such a putz.
H.

Bast
2010-06-04 17:03:36 EST

Hagar wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100604/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_gulf_oil_spill
>
> Of course not a single word mentioning the fact that HIS
> administration, in particular the Czar and his entourage writing and
> overseeing the rules of oil-extraction engagement were watching porn on
> their Federally furnished PCs and thusly missed the leak, until the
> press reported it. Now, over a month later, Obama is attempting to
> pull his head out of his butt, verbalizing, in self-righteous
> indignation the shortcomings of BP ... yet, the rest of the world just
> keeps on a-drilling in the Gulf, as if nothing has happened.
> Yet, Obama doesn't have the BALLS to stop THEM !!!.
> What a fucking Hypocrite.

You are right,...surely John McCain will now come forth with the answers,
and show us the way to salvation.

......but I can't hear him saying anything.
Has anyone called to tell him what's going on ?

Informed

> Hagar wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100604/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_gulf_oil_spill
>>
>> Of course not a single word mentioning the fact that HIS
>> administration, in particular the Czar and his entourage writing and
>> overseeing the rules of oil-extraction engagement were watching porn on
>> their Federally furnished PCs and thusly missed the leak, until the
>> press reported it. Now, over a month later, Obama is attempting to
>> pull his head out of his butt, verbalizing, in self-righteous
>> indignation the shortcomings of BP ... yet, the rest of the world just
>> keeps on a-drilling in the Gulf, as if nothing has happened.
>> Yet, Obama doesn't have the BALLS to stop THEM !!!.
>> What a fucking Hypocrite.
>

> You are right,...surely John McCain will now come forth with the answers,
> and show us the way to salvation.
>
> ......but I can't hear him saying anything.
> Has anyone called to tell him what's going on ?

Senator CryptKeeper is busy fending off the Teatards.

Bast
2010-06-04 17:50:08 EST

Informed wrote:

>> Hagar wrote:
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100604/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_gulf_oil_spill
>>>
>>> Of course not a single word mentioning the fact that HIS
>>> administration, in particular the Czar and his entourage writing and
>>> overseeing the rules of oil-extraction engagement were watching porn
>>> on their Federally furnished PCs and thusly missed the leak, until the
>>> press reported it. Now, over a month later, Obama is attempting to
>>> pull his head out of his butt, verbalizing, in self-righteous
>>> indignation the shortcomings of BP ... yet, the rest of the world just
>>> keeps on a-drilling in the Gulf, as if nothing has happened.
>>> Yet, Obama doesn't have the BALLS to stop THEM !!!.
>>> What a fucking Hypocrite.
>>

>> You are right,...surely John McCain will now come forth with the
>> answers, and show us the way to salvation.
>>
>> ......but I can't hear him saying anything.
>> Has anyone called to tell him what's going on ?
>>

> Senator CryptKeeper is busy fending off the Teatards.

Hey, I'd be the first one to sign Hagar's petition to impeach Obama,....IF I
thought there was a better option.

It's actually the same logic that kept people from shooting Bush,.....when
they realized, if I shoot him, THAT GUY moves from Vice-President to
President.

You can't fix things by making them worse.

> Informed wrote:
>> "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> You are right,...surely John McCain will now come forth with the
>>> answers, and show us the way to salvation.
>>>
>>> ......but I can't hear him saying anything.
>>> Has anyone called to tell him what's going on ?
>>>

>> Senator CryptKeeper is busy fending off the Teatards.
>

> Hey, I'd be the first one to sign Hagar's petition to impeach Obama,....IF
> I thought there was a better option.
>
> It's actually the same logic that kept people from shooting Bush,.....when
> they realized, if I shoot him, THAT GUY moves from Vice-President to
> President.
>
> You can't fix things by making them worse.

... hmmm ... Biden's next in line ... then Botox Nancy ....

I LOVE OBAMA !!!!!!

On Jun 4, 2:50 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Informed wrote:
> > "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> You are right,...surely John McCain will now come forth with the
> >> answers, and show us the way to salvation.
>
> >> ......but I can't hear him saying anything.
> >> Has anyone called to tell him what's going on ?
>
> > Senator CryptKeeper is busy fending off the Teatards.
>
> Hey, I'd be the first one to sign Hagar's petition to impeach Obama,....IF I
> thought there was a better option.
>
> It's actually the same logic that kept people from shooting Bush,.....when
> they realized, if I shoot him, THAT GUY moves from Vice-President to
> President.
>
> You can't fix things by making them worse.

We could always get ourselves a redneck biker dude as our next
president.

Other than WW3, what could possibly go wrong?

~ BG

On Jun 4, 12:21 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100604/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_gulf_oil_spill
>
> Of course not a single word mentioning the fact that HIS administration, in
> particular the Czar and his entourage writing and overseeing the rules of
> oil-extraction engagement were watching porn on their Federally furnished
> PCs and thusly missed the leak, until the press reported it.  Now, over a
> month later, Obama is attempting to pull his head out of his butt,
> verbalizing, in self-righteous indignation the shortcomings of BP ... yet,
> the rest of the world just keeps on a-drilling in the Gulf, as if nothing
> has happened.
> Yet, Obama doesn't have the BALLS to stop THEM !!!.
> What a fucking Hypocrite.

I agree, that all global deep water drilling (anything over 150') has
to be halted until failsafe BOP technology proves it has all the right
stuff, as well as all rigs prepared to recover 99% of a BOP failure
within 24 hours of an event.

So, if you were President, how exactly would you make that happen?

Do you think we're ready for $10/gallon fuel?

~ BG

Bast
2010-06-05 02:33:20 EST

Brad Guth wrote:
> On Jun 4, 2:50 pm, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> Informed wrote:
>>> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Senator CryptKeeper is busy fending off the Teatards.
>>
>> Hey, I'd be the first one to sign Hagar's petition to impeach
>> Obama,....IF I thought there was a better option.
>>
>> It's actually the same logic that kept people from shooting
>> Bush,.....when they realized, if I shoot him, THAT GUY moves from
>> Vice-President to President.
>>
>> You can't fix things by making them worse.
>
> We could always get ourselves a redneck biker dude as our next
> president.
>
> Other than WW3, what could possibly go wrong?
>
> ~ BG

That's why nobody better shoot Obama,...YET.

Bast
2010-06-05 02:52:44 EST

Brad Guth wrote:
> On Jun 4, 12:21 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100604/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_gulf_oil_spill
>>
>> Of course not a single word mentioning the fact that HIS
>> administration, in particular the Czar and his entourage writing and
>> overseeing the rules of oil-extraction engagement were watching porn
>> on their Federally furnished PCs and thusly missed the leak, until the
>> press reported it. Now, over a month later, Obama is attempting to
>> pull his head out of his butt, verbalizing, in self-righteous
>> indignation the shortcomings of BP ... yet, the rest of the world just
>> keeps on a-drilling in the Gulf, as if nothing has happened.
>> Yet, Obama doesn't have the BALLS to stop THEM !!!.
>> What a fucking Hypocrite.
>
> I agree, that all global deep water drilling (anything over 150') has
> to be halted until failsafe BOP technology proves it has all the right
> stuff, as well as all rigs prepared to recover 99% of a BOP failure
> within 24 hours of an event.
>
> So, if you were President, how exactly would you make that happen?
>
> Do you think we're ready for $10/gallon fuel?
>
> ~ BG

You almost make it sound like we have a choice of $10/gallon or not.
I pray that by the time this mess gets sorted out, we aren't going to be
paying TWICE that.

The knee-jerkers ar just screaming make B.P. PAY.
But forgetting who THEY will get the money from.

Sure, they make TRILLIONS per year, but now that they got used to getting
away with those kinds of profits, do you think they will accept making less
?