Research Discussion: Suggestions For Acclimation/first Contact?

Suggestions For Acclimation/first Contact?

Solomon Terra
2010-06-03 02:03:36 EST
I am told that things have progressed to a point where human believers
can begin suggesting methods of continuing the acclimation process.
Those who believe in ET and can contemplate the notion with a calm,
mature eye to the matter are invited to submit their suggestions
either here, or on any number of the Internet channels which are most
commonly referenced by ET. The "alt.alien.*" heirarchy on Usenet would
be a good place to start.

One suggestion they are considering is to place an artifact on Mars
where one of the probes will see it. By "artifact", they simply mean
an object which looks like it most likely was fabricated by synthetic
means, designed by an intelligent mind. Something where the
probability of it being a synthetic object is so much more likely than
it being a natural formation, that Occam's Razor would actually
indicate intelligent origin of the object to be the most logical view.

If that happened to go over well, the next step may well be to allow
one of the human probes (be it on Mars or elsewhere) to capture
imagery of obvious alien craft, followed after that by face-to-probe
introductions.

In other words, they're getting ready to introduce themselves
publicly. What is the most calm, harmonious way you can think of for
such an event to be carried out? Opinions by star-seed would be most
ideal, but full humans are most certainly welcomed to input.

http://www.USENETHOST.com 100% Uncensored , 100% Anonymous, 5$/month Only!

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 02:03:36 -0400, Solomon Terra
<*l@RighteousAnger.com> wrote:

>I am told that things have progressed to a point where human believers
>can begin suggesting methods of continuing the acclimation process.
>Those who believe in ET and can contemplate the notion with a calm,
>mature eye to the matter are invited to submit their suggestions
>either here, or on any number of the Internet channels which are most
>commonly referenced by ET. The "alt.alien.*" heirarchy on Usenet would
>be a good place to start.

You'd better acclimate yourself to the fact that your world is ending.

Rather than playing around on usenet, it would be advisable to
fix yer self up some sort of transportation off this rock and figure
out how to live in space with the rest of the extraterrestrials out
there. If not, well then burn baby burn.

Solomon Terra
2010-06-03 16:18:04 EST
On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 13:55:21 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 02:03:36 -0400, Solomon Terra
><OldKingSol@RighteousAnger.com> wrote:
>
>>I am told that things have progressed to a point where human believers
>>can begin suggesting methods of continuing the acclimation process.
>>Those who believe in ET and can contemplate the notion with a calm,
>>mature eye to the matter are invited to submit their suggestions
>>either here, or on any number of the Internet channels which are most
>>commonly referenced by ET. The "alt.alien.*" heirarchy on Usenet would
>>be a good place to start.
>
>You'd better acclimate yourself to the fact that your world is ending.
>
>Rather than playing around on usenet, it would be advisable to
>fix yer self up some sort of transportation off this rock and figure
>out how to live in space with the rest of the extraterrestrials out
>there. If not, well then burn baby burn.

You're talking to an incarnate, dear. :-) Part of me - the human part,
most likely - is going to die no matter what happens (and is actually
rather grateful for the fact), and the other part of me is already
alive and well elsewhere in existence. :-)

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 16:18:04 -0400, Solomon Terra
<*l@RighteousAnger.com> wrote:

>You're talking to an incarnate

The only way you can be an incarnate is if the extraterrestrials
saved your biological data -- but you'd be recreated EXACTLY as you
previously existed. If not, then your only hope is to be incorporated
into the universal consciousness (which is non biological) where you
will have no personal identity. Failing all of that, your
consciousness will be scattered in the universe alone -- forever.

Solomon Terra
2010-06-03 16:51:59 EST
On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 16:24:44 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 16:18:04 -0400, Solomon Terra
><OldKingSol@RighteousAnger.com> wrote:
>
>>You're talking to an incarnate
>
>The only way you can be an incarnate is if the extraterrestrials
>saved your biological data -- but you'd be recreated EXACTLY as you
>previously existed. If not, then your only hope is to be incorporated
>into the universal consciousness (which is non biological) where you
>will have no personal identity. Failing all of that, your
>consciousness will be scattered in the universe alone -- forever.

You really have no earthly idea what you're talking about, do you? ;-)
Seriously - it's the "no personal identity" thing - that would be me.
:-) The identity I wear here is only part of the shell. It came with
the shell, it will die with the shell. What makes you think that it's
important for the individual to survive? We're really all just the
same individual, we just don't realize it. All things are one. That is
what is speaking to you now, through a single filter - a single human
body. I know this body will die and all the things most people
desperately strive to cling to as their "selves" - in me, these things
will die. That is a good thing. It's only ignorance that makes such a
thing fearful. There is no "hope" of being "incorporated" into the
universal consciousness - we all already are. What more need be saved?
Our memories? What use are they beyond this existence? :-? We will all
forget our separation over there. We will all forget our many selves,
and remember our one true self. That unity - that is what lives in me.
I don't fear the death of my ego. The ego will enjoy what it can while
it can, then it will die and that will be that. The core is what
matters. Everything else is just a shell. :-)

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 16:51:59 -0400, Solomon Terra
<*l@RighteousAnger.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 16:24:44 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 16:18:04 -0400, Solomon Terra
>><OldKingSol@RighteousAnger.com> wrote:
>>
>>>You're talking to an incarnate
>>
>>The only way you can be an incarnate is if the extraterrestrials
>>saved your biological data -- but you'd be recreated EXACTLY as you
>>previously existed. If not, then your only hope is to be incorporated
>>into the universal consciousness (which is non biological) where you
>>will have no personal identity. Failing all of that, your
>>consciousness will be scattered in the universe alone -- forever.
>
>You really have no earthly idea what you're talking about, do you? ;-)

Sure do. Been there done that and bought the tee shirt and will
return.

<snip crap unread>