Research Discussion: 101 Ways To Stop The BP Oil Leak.

101 Ways To Stop The BP Oil Leak.

Jake
2010-06-01 20:16:39 EST
On Jun 1, 8:29 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 10:22:42 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
>

> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> >1.
> >Use the Area51 Cosmic Top Secret Hiver Based Attack Sytems on the
> >people that killed Stanley Meyer the inventor of the Water Car.
> >And stuff the BP Oil hole with their bones.
> >Plus all the chicken shits that didn't support Stanley Meyer.
> >This initiative will solve the Global Population Problem too.
>
> >________
> >Disclaimer:
> >Well, that's such a good idea,
> >I don't have to wear out my keyboard
> >typing 100 other ways to stop the BP oil leak.
>
> >Oh, and my keyboard is supposed to be
> >made out of glass and not plastic.
> >And glass is made out of sand...
>
> >http://climatechange.thinkaboutit.eu/scripts/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mc...
>
> >Stanley Meyer the inventor of the Water Car...
>
> >http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6mqnu_stanley-meyer-it-runs-on-wate...
>
> >___________________________________
>
> Oops, I sound a bit hateful.
> Well it's just a David Letterman style rant.
> And besides who 'likes' profoundly stupid,
> murderous, idiotic, greedy, oil barons?
>
> http://blog.kievukraine.info/uploaded_images/5652-731391.jpg
>
> ____________________________________
>
> "We reached the conclusion that freedom is built every day as a being
> becomes aware of himself and of his environment, getting progressively
> rid of constraints and inertias, whatever they may be. Despite the
> numerous, brave and willing human consciences, those inertias are
> artificially maintained for the profit of a growing centralising
> power.
>
> Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
> But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
> the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
> the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
> but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
> Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
> will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
> mind. Such plans are on their way."

Alright, we'll go at it once more. You are saying this was a David who
style rant?
Jake.

1.
Use the Area51 Cosmic Top Secret Hiver Based Attack Sytems on the
people that killed Stanley Meyer the inventor of the Water Car.
And stuff the BP Oil hole with their bones.
Plus all the chicken shits that didn't support Stanley Meyer.
This initiative will solve the Global Population Problem too.

________
Disclaimer:
Well, that's such a good idea,
I don't have to wear out my keyboard
typing 100 other ways to stop the BP oil leak.

Oh, and my keyboard is supposed to be
made out of glass and not plastic.
And glass is made out of sand...

http://climatechange.thinkaboutit.eu/scripts/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/imagemanager/files/Kremlik/desert.jpg

Stanley Meyer the inventor of the Water Car...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6mqnu_stanley-meyer-it-runs-on-water_tech

___________________________________

<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>1.
>Use the Area51 Cosmic Top Secret Hiver Based Attack Sytems on the
>people that killed Stanley Meyer the inventor of the Water Car.
>And stuff the BP Oil hole with their bones.
>Plus all the chicken shits that didn't support Stanley Meyer.
>This initiative will solve the Global Population Problem too.
>

>________
>Disclaimer:
>Well, that's such a good idea,
>I don't have to wear out my keyboard
>typing 100 other ways to stop the BP oil leak.
>
>Oh, and my keyboard is supposed to be
>made out of glass and not plastic.
>And glass is made out of sand...
>
>http://climatechange.thinkaboutit.eu/scripts/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/imagemanager/files/Kremlik/desert.jpg
>

>Stanley Meyer the inventor of the Water Car...
>
>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6mqnu_stanley-meyer-it-runs-on-water_tech
>

>___________________________________

Oops, I sound a bit hateful.
Well it's just a David Letterman style rant.
And besides who 'likes' profoundly stupid,
murderous, idiotic, greedy, oil barons?

http://blog.kievukraine.info/uploaded_images/5652-731391.jpg

____________________________________

"We reached the conclusion that freedom is built every day as a being
becomes aware of himself and of his environment, getting progressively
rid of constraints and inertias, whatever they may be. Despite the
numerous, brave and willing human consciences, those inertias are
artificially maintained for the profit of a growing centralising
power.

Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
mind. Such plans are on their way."

____________________________________

On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 11:29:47 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 10:22:42 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>1.
>>Use the Area51 Cosmic Top Secret Hiver Based Attack Sytems on the
>>people that killed Stanley Meyer the inventor of the Water Car.
>>And stuff the BP Oil hole with their bones.
>>Plus all the chicken shits that didn't support Stanley Meyer.
>>This initiative will solve the Global Population Problem too.
>>

>>________
>>Disclaimer:
>>Well, that's such a good idea,
>>I don't have to wear out my keyboard
>>typing 100 other ways to stop the BP oil leak.
>>
>>Oh, and my keyboard is supposed to be
>>made out of glass and not plastic.
>>And glass is made out of sand...
>>
>>http://climatechange.thinkaboutit.eu/scripts/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/imagemanager/files/Kremlik/desert.jpg
>>

>>Stanley Meyer the inventor of the Water Car...
>>
>>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6mqnu_stanley-meyer-it-runs-on-water_tech
>>

>>___________________________________
>>

>Oops, I sound a bit hateful.
>Well it's just a David Letterman style rant.
>And besides who 'likes' profoundly stupid,
>murderous, idiotic, greedy, oil barons?
>
>http://blog.kievukraine.info/uploaded_images/5652-731391.jpg
>

>____________________________________
>
>"We reached the conclusion that freedom is built every day as a being
>becomes aware of himself and of his environment, getting progressively
>rid of constraints and inertias, whatever they may be. Despite the
>numerous, brave and willing human consciences, those inertias are
>artificially maintained for the profit of a growing centralising
>power.
>
>Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
>But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
>the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
>the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
>but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
>Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
>will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
>mind. Such plans are on their way."
>
>____________________________________
>

>From Mr HVAC...
>In honor of Memorial Day, I have a new poll for
>all to take........
>

>1) Do you believe in ghosts?

There have been a lot of documentaries on TV about ghosts.
I studied all the Mediums and NDE testimony.
And Lou Gentile of The Lou Gentile Show
knew a lot about it all.
But ghosts can't plug the BP Oil Leak
so they are pretty useless.

>2) Do you believe in god?

It seems that even some of the dominant races of ETs are in the quest
of the Supreme Being/s ... so something is going on there.
But God can't plug the BP Oil Leak
so God is pretty useless.

>3) Do you believe aliens are/have visited the Earth?

There is plenty of evidence.
But Aliens can't plug the BP Oil Leak
so Aliens are pretty useless.

>4) Do you believe Bush had foreknowledge of 9/11 ?

But 9/11 can't plug the BP Oil Leak
so 9/11 is pretty useless.

>Thanks for taking this poll.

Area51 could stop the BP Oil Leak
by stuffing it with a few Mark One Sports Models.
Then fly off to planet Manda in
Mark Two Sports Models
and pick some exotic flowers or something.

Oh, speaking of space...
I got Celestia, a real-time 3D space simulation featuring a database
of over 100000 stars and nearly a hundred solar system objects.

http://www.shatters.net/celestia/gallery.html

No Ghosts, God, Aliens, 9/11, nothing but a vacume of space full of
rocks. Oh well, I will get busy designing Wizzard Horry's Rock'n'Roll
Space Burger Restaurants.

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/shop_dev/assets/new_product_images//hagen/space_restaurant.jpg

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 17:16:39 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Jun 1, 8:29 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 02 Jun 2010 10:22:42 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>

>> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>> >1.
>> >Use the Area51 Cosmic Top Secret Hiver Based Attack Sytems on the
>> >people that killed Stanley Meyer the inventor of the Water Car.
>> >And stuff the BP Oil hole with their bones.
>> >Plus all the chicken shits that didn't support Stanley Meyer.
>> >This initiative will solve the Global Population Problem too.
>>
>> >________
>> >Disclaimer:
>> >Well, that's such a good idea,
>> >I don't have to wear out my keyboard
>> >typing 100 other ways to stop the BP oil leak.
>>
>> >Oh, and my keyboard is supposed to be
>> >made out of glass and not plastic.
>> >And glass is made out of sand...
>>
>> >http://climatechange.thinkaboutit.eu/scripts/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mc...
>>
>> >Stanley Meyer the inventor of the Water Car...
>>
>> >http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6mqnu_stanley-meyer-it-runs-on-wate...
>>
>> >___________________________________
>>
>> Oops, I sound a bit hateful.
>> Well it's just a David Letterman style rant.
>> And besides who 'likes' profoundly stupid,
>> murderous, idiotic, greedy, oil barons?
>>
>> http://blog.kievukraine.info/uploaded_images/5652-731391.jpg
>>
>> ____________________________________
>>
>> "We reached the conclusion that freedom is built every day as a being
>> becomes aware of himself and of his environment, getting progressively
>> rid of constraints and inertias, whatever they may be. Despite the
>> numerous, brave and willing human consciences, those inertias are
>> artificially maintained for the profit of a growing centralising
>> power.
>>
>> Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
>> But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
>> the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
>> the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
>> but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
>> Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
>> will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
>> mind. Such plans are on their way."
>>
>> ____________________________________

>Alright, we'll go at it once more. You are saying this was a David who
>style rant?
>Jake.

Doctor Who.
'World Heath Organization' can't stop the BP Oil Leak either.

Call in another robot !

http://assets.huluim.com/shows/key_art_lost_in_space.jpg

_____

Quote:
"How could you under such conditions exercise your free will when it
is so much manipulated? What are you really free of?"

Free to count money !!!

http://almashriq.hiof.no/lebanon/300/320/324/324.2/hizballah/emdad/images/counting-money-02.JPG

_____

Hey, the good news is, all the BP Oil will mix with all the trillion
tons of plastic junk swirling around the ocean, and make something
really nice.

Something nice like a new atmosphere for silicon based life forms.

1. Dinosaurs... 2. Humans... 3. Mr Plinkal...
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Tholian.jpeg

_____

Oh My Sir Arthur C.B. Wholeflaffers A.S.A ...
BP Oil are secretly ushering in an alien invasion !!!

___

Panic Panic Run Hop Skip Jump.

Double-A
2010-06-02 13:43:18 EST
On Jun 1, 7:31 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> There is plenty of evidence.
> But Aliens can't plug the BP Oil Leak
> so Aliens are pretty useless.
>
> >4) Do you believe Bush had foreknowledge of 9/11 ?
>
> But 9/11 can't plug the BP Oil Leak
> so 9/11 is pretty useless.
>
> >Thanks for taking this poll.
>
> Area51 could stop the BP Oil Leak
> by stuffing it with a few Mark One Sports Models.
> Then fly off to planet Manda in
> Mark Two Sports Models
> and pick some exotic flowers or something.
>
> Oh, speaking of space...
> I got Celestia, a real-time 3D space simulation featuring a database
> of over 100000 stars and nearly a hundred solar system objects.
>
> http://www.shatters.net/celestia/gallery.html
>
> No Ghosts, God, Aliens, 9/11, nothing but a vacume of space full of
> rocks. Oh well, I will get busy designing Wizzard Horry's Rock'n'Roll

Why are you bothering to answer HVACS obviously trollish questions?

Actually I think the final solution to the oil leak problem will be to
detonate a small nuclear device to melt the bedrock enough to seal the
hole: a cauterization. However the explosion must be down
surgically. If the explosion is too large, a gaping hole could be
opened that would allow oil to gush wholesale into the Gulf! This
dramatic approach would play into Obama's love of grandstanding. If
it works, he would have used his super power as President to solve a
seemingly unsolvable serious problem. HVAC cannot call me an idiot
for suggesting this, since he has already suggested using a nuke.

Double-A

"Double-A" <double-a3@hush.com> wrote in message
Actually I think the final solution to the oil leak problem will be to
detonate a small nuclear device to melt the bedrock enough to seal the
hole: a cauterization. However the explosion must be down
surgically. If the explosion is too large, a gaping hole could be
opened that would allow oil to gush wholesale into the Gulf! This
dramatic approach would play into Obama's love of grandstanding. If
it works, he would have used his super power as President to solve a
seemingly unsolvable serious problem. HVAC cannot call me an idiot
for suggesting this, since he has already suggested using a nuke.

You're right, I wouldn't call yuo an idiot for THIS post.

I just call you a broken tape recorder.