Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry Late Show David Letterman 2010 !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry Late Show David Letterman 2010 !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry Late Show David Letterman 2010 !!!

It would be funny if I go on the Late Show with David Letterman.
Everyone would say... "Oh tell us everything Sir Horry".

I would say... "Well, there is anything and everything going on OUT
THERE in the Galaxies".

and... "So just get on with making your society and communities better
and nicer. And enjoy the internet. Thank DARPA, and send them a few
hundred billion dollars". (One for Mr HVAC and two for Hagar)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARPANET

How is everyone going OK !

I watched the end part of AVATAR last night...
Good characters. But I would make the whole movie different.

And yesterday I finished my Latest Work of Beautiful Art.

Here...

http://www.youtube.com/57Extraterrestrials

LOL :)

I made it for Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A

Keep up the good work everyone. Best wishes to you all.

Hi Alexa!

P.S.
And because The Late Show with David Letterman is very honest and
funny...
I would also tell them a true story I just heard today! ...

(this is true)

I've got a cold and bought a couple of pint cans of beer 1 hour ago.
At the shop the man was on the phone, then he got off the phone,
and said to me...
"I just got a phone call from a crowd at a Funeral
asking where their delivery is.
They said hurry-up, the body is going to arrive in about 30 minutes."

_______________________________

_______________________________

"Magic Televisions Shops Windows. UFO Disclosure 2010." (YouTube
Video)

QUOTE: ...

PROJECT MOTHERSHIP

http://UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.50webs.com

Or Here...

http://AliensUFOsPhotosPictures.yolasite.com

Proudly brought to you from the best UFO research website in the
entire world called 'Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence'. Openness
of information, and the internet, and open debate is very important.
Otherwise you will have large evil corporations with billions of
dollars secretly making UFO type craft pretending to be aliens and
abducting other good natured Humans to do bad things to them, for more
money and false power and evil control. So it is very important that
you care and study and network and build huge central community
centers in your city and country side. There is good and bad OUT THERE
in the vast universe. But we Humans have a chance to eradicate evil on
this planet Earth and make a good future for all people and all the
wonderful nature and ecosystems. If you are in Government, you must
establish a program to build a community center in your city that is
bigger than any sports stadium. And with the correct approach you will
find millions of people that will gladly volunteer their free time and
donate resources for such a wonderful project for the good of all the
communities in your city. With such a massive community center in you
city... you and your friends and your community will be able to
effectively stop graffiti via new laws and new ideas. You will be able
to make a more beautiful city. You will all be able to solve any
problems. For more information about this, please study the concepts
of "Open Source Intelligence". (OSINT)

Don't let bad individuals lead you astray, you must focus on good
community centers, in your city, and on the internet.

As for UFO Disclosure 2010, don't expect your leader to tell the truth
about UFOs and Aliens and Extraterrestrials. Don't expect UFO
Disclosure from your President. If you do your homework, you will find
that most Presidents are controlled by corporations similar to tobacco
companies and alcohol companies. Those types of corporations only have
an interest in making dollars from every Human, every day, every year,
forever, at any cost to your physical health and at any cost to the
health and ecology of planet Earth.

So, it's up to you to make UFO Disclosure. Educate people, care about
people, care about your planet. It's all about your future in this
life and other future lives.

Love and best wishes from Karen and Jim. (Sir Gilligan Horry)
Join our network.
We have a live 24/7 chat room here ...

http://Best-UFOs-Aliens-Live-Chat-Rooms.totalh.com

Or at... "Lisa Loves UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence".

For related information, please Google or YouTube our good friends...

Robert D. Steele.

Henry W. McElroy, Jr. State Representative.

Clifford E. Stone.

Dr Steven M. Greer.

Stephen Bassett.

Denny From Space Again.

John Kuhles.

Project MotherShip.

Decide Whether We Should Show Up.

___

Copyright and Thanks...

Copyright (C) 2010 "YouTube.com/57Extraterrestrials" and Karen and Jim
Bowie. (Sir Gilligan Horry)
Most graphics in this video have been painted
from photos to canvas and are available for sale
as original art works at ...
http://aliens-ufos-art-gallery.totalh.com ...
personally signed by the ...
'Galactic and World Famous Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry'
All other graphics from Photoshop PSD files copyright Karen and Jim
Bowie.
Some other PiPs and effects are public domain from
"Directorzone.Cyberlink.com".
Large TV video from "The Disclosure Project" & free to share.
We are friend with The Disclosure Project in facebook
and they encorage and authorise the sharing of that video.
Music and sound effects created and mixed by friends,
freesound.org, "imaginaryband", imaginaryband.com
"Jovica Storer" c-o-l-o-u-r-s.org, and Jim Bowie. (Sir Gilligan Horry)
All in accordance with the copyright laws of YouTube.

We Love YouTube, it's amazing !!!

___

Quoted words from animated Karen:
"Welcome. My name is Karen. It is very lovely to meet you. I have been
studying intelligence agencies, intelligence reports, from all over
the world, every day, for many years. And YouTube has been very
helpful too. Thank you, YouTube. We are not alone in the Universe.
Look at this photo from NASA, and The Hubble Telescope... They are
Galaxies. And each Galaxy contains hundreds of billions of suns. It is
so beautiful. It is very important that we Humans care about each
other, and care about our Earth, and care about Space. All we have to
do is be nice to each other, and be nice to the Earth. It is that
simple. Oh. by the way. I video taped something very interesting today
... Look ... ... It is a Magic Television Shop Window! That is
amazing! Please show your friends. With Love! from Karen! "

___

Tags: UFOs Aliens Extraterrestrials Magic UFO Disclosure 2010 Alien
Extraterrestrial Area51 Area 51 MJ12

___________________________________

___________________________________

And as I have said before, if a video gets too busy,
I will keep in contact here for advice from the global round table.

________________

On Mon, 31 May 2010 11:22:57 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> [...]
>studying intelligence agencies, intelligence reports, from all over
>the world, every day, for many years. And YouTube has been very
>helpful too. Thank you, YouTube. We are not alone in the Universe.
>Look at this photo from NASA, and The Hubble Telescope... They are
>Galaxies. And each Galaxy contains hundreds of billions of suns. It is
>so beautiful. It is very important that we Humans care about each
>other, and care about our Earth, and care about Space. All we have to
>do is be nice to each other, and be nice to the Earth. It is that
>simple. Oh. by the way. I video taped something very interesting today
>... Look ... ... It is a Magic Television Shop Window! That is
>amazing! Please show your friends. With Love! from Karen! "
>
>___
>
>Tags: UFOs Aliens Extraterrestrials Magic UFO Disclosure 2010 Alien

ALEXA:
"How much did you get paid for wrecking the United States?"

HORRY:
"$5 and bought myself one of these ...

http://watchmojo.com/blogs/images/ice+cream+cone+cupcake.jpg

__

P.S.
You can make a lot of money fixing "wrecks".

http://www.reservebranson.com/blog/uploaded_images/Classic-Cars-794486.jpg

Hip Hip Huzzah"

_____________

On Mon, 31 May 2010 11:39:33 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>studying intelligence agencies, intelligence reports, from all over
>>the world, every day, for many years. And YouTube has been very
>>helpful too. Thank you, YouTube. We are not alone in the Universe.
>>Look at this photo from NASA, and The Hubble Telescope... They are
>>Galaxies. And each Galaxy contains hundreds of billions of suns. It is
>>so beautiful. It is very important that we Humans care about each
>>other, and care about our Earth, and care about Space. All we have to
>>do is be nice to each other, and be nice to the Earth. It is that
>>simple. Oh. by the way. I video taped something very interesting today
>>... Look ... ... It is a Magic Television Shop Window! That is
>>amazing! Please show your friends. With Love! from Karen! "
>>
>>___
>>
>>Tags: UFOs Aliens Extraterrestrials Magic UFO Disclosure 2010 Alien

Jake
2010-05-30 23:42:14 EST
On May 30, 8:22 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
> studying intelligence agencies, intelligence reports, from all over
> the world, every day, for many years. And YouTube has been very
> helpful too. Thank you, YouTube. We are not alone in the Universe.
> Look at this photo from NASA, and The Hubble Telescope... They are
> Galaxies. And each Galaxy contains hundreds of billions of suns. It is
> so beautiful. It is very important that we Humans care about each
> other, and care about our Earth, and care about Space. All we have to
> do is be nice to each other, and be nice to the Earth. It is that
> simple. Oh. by the way. I video taped something very interesting today
> ... Look ... ... It is a Magic Television Shop Window! That is
> amazing! Please show your friends. With Love! from Karen! "
>
> ___
>
> Tags: UFOs Aliens Extraterrestrials Magic UFO Disclosure 2010 Alien

Alright, and that was the Late Show with David who again?
Jake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODb_wJ6kkKo

"Sade Live - The Sweetest Taboo"

___

On Mon, 31 May 2010 12:39:50 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>>studying intelligence agencies, intelligence reports, from all over
>>>the world, every day, for many years. And YouTube has been very
>>>helpful too. Thank you, YouTube. We are not alone in the Universe.
>>>Look at this photo from NASA, and The Hubble Telescope... They are
>>>Galaxies. And each Galaxy contains hundreds of billions of suns. It is
>>>so beautiful. It is very important that we Humans care about each
>>>other, and care about our Earth, and care about Space. All we have to
>>>do is be nice to each other, and be nice to the Earth. It is that
>>>simple. Oh. by the way. I video taped something very interesting today
>>>... Look ... ... It is a Magic Television Shop Window! That is
>>>amazing! Please show your friends. With Love! from Karen! "
>>>
>>>___
>>>
>>>Tags: UFOs Aliens Extraterrestrials Magic UFO Disclosure 2010 Alien

'Nanu Nanu Ork Mork' ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWy3X7f4MyY

"Sade Live - The Sweetest Taboo"

>___

On Sun, 30 May 2010 20:42:14 -0700 (PDT), jake <blueschief@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>> helpful too. Thank you, YouTube. We are not alone in the Universe.
>> Look at this photo from NASA, and The Hubble Telescope... They are
>> Galaxies. And each Galaxy contains hundreds of billions of suns. It is
>> so beautiful. It is very important that we Humans care about each
>> other, and care about our Earth, and care about Space. All we have to
>> do is be nice to each other, and be nice to the Earth. It is that
>> simple. Oh. by the way. I video taped something very interesting today
>> ... Look ... ... It is a Magic Television Shop Window! That is
>> amazing! Please show your friends. With Love! from Karen! "
>>
>> ___
>>
>> Tags: UFOs Aliens Extraterrestrials Magic UFO Disclosure 2010 Alien
>> Extraterrestrial Area51 Area 51 MJ12
>>
>> ___________________________________
>>
>> ___________________________________
>
>Alright, and that was the Late Show with David who again?

"David Area Cosmic DFe52010.Ultra.NF3.5 DARPA Beyond Super LDWF2057
Systems".

> I watched the end part of AVATAR last night...
> Good characters. But I would make the whole movie different.

I rate Avatar in my top 5 movies of all time.

It really needs to be seen at an IMAX in 3D.

Best ending to a movie EVER. It really just
fit with the flow of the movie.

--
Crop circles are HVAC's way of telling the world
that sometimes, corn needs to lie the fuck down..

On Mon, 31 May 2010 07:58:52 -0400, "HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I watched the end part of AVATAR last night...
>> Good characters. But I would make the whole movie different.
>

>I rate Avatar in my top 5 movies of all time.
>
>It really needs to be seen at an IMAX in 3D.
>
>Best ending to a movie EVER. It really just
>fit with the flow of the movie.

Yeah after that was the Band of Brothers Pacific stuff "one dude kept
shooting a dead body for a long time". LOL.
I just got back to ticking Karen.

P.S.
Karen Loves ... alt.alien.research

Hey Mr HVAC, I got MODERN WARFARE 2 !!!

Even if you are 3005 years old, you must get that game !!!

____

Jesus nods his head.

And if the MIB are not playing that, they are stupid.